Redneck Angel ( A Norman Reed...

By ReedusLove84

A young women running from her past, headed for a new exciting life in a new city and a new state (Senoia, G... More

Chapter 1: Stranded
Chapter 2: Stranger
Chapter 3: Coversations
Chapter 4: Reaction
Cast
Chapter 5: Tow and Showdown
Chapter 6:Apartment
Chapter 7: Nightmares
Chapter 8: New Job
Chapter 9: Dinner
Chapter 10: Squaring Off
Chapter 11: Doubts and Her Past
Chapter 12: Plan
Chapter 13: Apology
Chapter 14: Texting and Night Chat
Chapter 15: Call to Ang
Chapter 16: Protection Plan
Chapter 17: Day Shift
Chapter 18: Date
Chapter 19: Norman's Place
Chapter 20: He's Back
Chapter 21: Police
Chapter 22: Sophie
Chapter 23: Jake
Chapter 24: Jake's Watching
Chapter 25: Safe with Norman
Chapter 26: Day Off
Chapter 27:The Call
Chapter 28: Call to Sean/ Outcome
Chapter 29: Back to Work
Chapter 30: Jake vs Sean
Chapter 31: Call for Help
Chapter 32: Standoff
Chapter 33: Norman Arrives
Chapter 34: Aftermath
Chapter 36: Norman's Surprise
Simply the Best Winner 2018.

Chapter 35: Double Surprise Plans

85 2 0
By ReedusLove84

When Mandi woke up the next morning she slowly slid out of Norman's arms and headed for the bathroom. Hoping he wouldn't notice her missing. She brushed her teeth, brushed her hair out, used the bathroom, and splashed water on her face, before returning to bed. She slowly slipped back into Norman's arm, as he was still asleep, or so she thought. As she lay there she thought about the decision she had made in her mind the night before. Tonight would be the night she would finally give Norman all of her. She had the plan all worked out in her mind, she would put it into action when Norman left to go check on things at the restaurant. Greg had told the producer, Norman would be taking the day off for personal reasons, that reason was her and she was told by both of them to stay home from work that day.

As she laid there oblivious to the fact that Norman lay awake, Norman pulled her closer. He kissed her forehead, when she looked up into his bright blue eyes with her hazel ones, he smiled at her, taking her mouth with his.

"Good morning, love. Did you sleep well?" Norman asked in his husky morning voice.

"I always sleep well when I'm in your arms." She smiling at him, before placing another kiss to his lips.

She thought he was going into the restaurant today to take care of something after what happened yesterday but in fact he had a totally different plan in mind. He planned on spending the morning with her before going to Nic & Norman's and setting up the surprise he had for her. He had thought about it for the last week, but planned to make it happen tonight, he knew it might be soon but he knew what he wanted in his life, and that was Mandi. He didn't want to spend another day without her, hopefully his plan for tonight would make that happen.

Norman told her to get up, he was taking her for breakfast. They got up and got dressed, before heading to a little diner down the street for breakfast. As they ate, both of them tried to contain their excitement over the surprise they had for the other. When they finished eating they took a short walk around town, when Mandi suggested stopping into Nic & Norman's to talk to Ang, he directed her away from it. Instead he lead her to a small park where he tried to distract her thoughts from going there. He couldn't risk her going there and ruining the surprise. He had talked to Ang and Ash the night before after she fell asleep and they should be there already starting to put the plan in action.

Ang and Asher would be working to transform the family type restaurant into a place for a romantic dinner for Mandi and him. Ang and the other staff had to clear out the other tables, and place one single table in the middle, with candles all around the room, along with rose petals everywhere. While Asher planned a nice meal for them to share. Norman wanted tonight to be perfect, once he dropped Mandi off at home he would head there and spend the afternoon helping to make sure everything was set.

Once they got back to Norman's he kissed her, leading her inside. He was giddy with excitement about tonight, he was trying hard to contain his enthusiasm so she wouldn't notice. Lucky for him she was to nervous wrapped in her own thoughts about her plan for tonight that she didn't notice. Before he left for the restaurant he told her not to make plans for dinner, because he was taking her out tonight. He told her when he got back she should be ready to go and to dress nice. She agreed and kissed him goodbye. That threw a small wrench in her plan but she could make it work, but she would need help.

Mandi walked to the bedroom looking at it, thinking about how to carry out her plan. She called her only friend for help. When Ang didn't answer he first time she called, she texted her. "Ang I need help trying to plan something special for Norman. Please call me." She texted. Ang had told Norman that Mandi had texted her, because she needed something. Norman let Ang go, knowing that Ang was her best friend. He also knew Ang would be able to keep her busy well he got everything together. Before Ang left she went to talk to Norman who had retreated to the office. When she got there he was sitting in the office hair so often used by Mandi. He had a small box in his hand, that he was looking at.

"Is that it?" Ang asked excitedly.

Norman hadn't noticed Ang walk in until she spoke.

"Yeah, it is? I hope she likes it." he said nervously.

"Can I see it?" Ang asked.

"Sure, maybe you could tell me if you think she'll like it." Norman said as his hands began to shake.

Ang walked over to him and took the small box from his shaking hands. When she looked inside she was impressed, he did well. She knew that it was one of a kind and that he had, had it specially made for Mandi. She knew Mandi would love anything, that came from Norman, that he didn't have to go through all the trouble he did. But knowing that he had put the extra time and effort into designing it and having it made special for her, she was sure Mandi would love it even more.

"I think she will absolutely love it. You know why?" She said looking at Norman.

"Why?" He asked feeling unsure.

"Because she loves you more than you can imagine. She would love anything you gave her, because it came from you. Because she would know that you bought it out of your love for her." Ang said as she placed the now closed box in front of him and her hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks, Ang I needed to hear that." He smiled at her.

"I know, and trust me every word of it is true." She smiled back at him.

"You should probably call her and head out before she gets suspicious that something is going on."

"Yeah, take care. Trust me she is going to love your surprise. If you need anything text me. I'll try to keep her busy until it's time."

"Thank you."

Ang headed out of the restaurant pulling out her cell phone. She called Mandi.

"Ang finally"

"Sorry had some things I had to take care of, what do you need hon?"

"Could you possible stop on your way here and get me a bunch of battery powered tealight candles and bag of rose petals?"

"Sure what for?"

"I'll tell you when you get here. Thank you Ang, I appreciate it."

For the second time that day Ang went to buy candles and rose petals. Neither knew she was getting them for the other's surprise. That both thought awfully alike she laughed to herself. Once she purchased her things, she head for Norman's house. She knocked on the door, when Mandi came to the door she was in spandex shorts and a tank top.

"Hey Ang, thank you for stopping and for coming to help me."

"Your welcome. Now what's going on?"

"I ummm.... Tonight it the night." She said as a blush came to her cheeks.

"What do you mean the night?"

" I mean THE NIGHT" she put extra emphasis on the last two words.

"Oh.. oh......... OH!!!!" Ang screamed. "Are you completely sure?"

"Yes, I have never wanted this more. I just want tonight to be perfect."

"I'm sure it will be." Ang smirked now being in on both plans.

"Come on I need help getting the bedroom ready."

Mandi turned taking the bag and headed up the stairs. Ang waited for Mandi to be up all the stairs before following her. Once Mandi was out of earshot, Ang started to laugh. Yeah tonight would definitely be good night for both of them. At the top of the stairs she walked down the hall till she came to the only room with an open door. She knocked before entering. Mandi sat on the bed taking candle out of the package.

"Okay, what's the plan."

"I want to change the sheets to these." She pointed to some satin sheets she had bought for the bed. " Then I want to place candles everywhere, I wanted the battery ones so if they are forgotten it won't matter. Then I want to sprinkle the petals on the bed."

"How will he know where to go for his surprise?"

"I didn't think about that. Maybe I should trail them from the front door to here. What do you think?"

"I think that sounds perfect."

The two striped the bed and changed the sheets. Ang placed candles all over ther room well, Mandi placed the petals. When done Mandi looked at it and thought it looked perfect.

"So you wearing anything special for him tonight?" Ang asked.

Mandi blushed at her question, but pulled out a small bag from the closet handing it to her. What was inside surprised And, Norman was probably going to really like it.

"So, what, you get home from dinner, tell him you are going to change. Run up here change and light all the candles?"

"That's the plan. Oh shoot look at the time I have to hurry up and get ready. Norman will be here soon to pick me up for dinner."

Mandi slipped on a tight fitting black dress that came to mid thigh. Ang helped her with her hair and makeup. When she was done she had her look in the mirror. Mandi looked amazing, he knew both of them were going to have a great night tonight. She was happy she was a part of it all, as they were both her very good friends who she loved. She wanted them both to be happy and she knew deep in her heart that as long as they were together that's exactly what they would be. Soon enough they heard the door downstairs open and footsteps coming up the stairs. Mandi hugged Ang thanking her before rushing out the bedroom door to greet Norman. She didn't want him to see the bedroom until tonight.

Norman stopped staring at the angel that stop before him. She looked gorgeous in her dress, and her hair and makeup were perfect. The heels she wore made her slim legs, look longer than normal. He walked up to her pulling her into his arms and placing a soft kiss on her lips, not wanting to ruin her makeup. Mandi took his hand and lead him back down the stairs, grabbing her coat and her purse.

Once Norman and Mandi left. Ang walked downstairs grabbing her stuff and heading bake to Nic & Norman's to help with the rest of Norman's surprise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 39.8K 73
[ Featured Wattpad Editors Pick ] "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝...
49.3K 2.1K 74
'Why are you staring at me like that?' 'I haven't seen you in a while. I was curious to see if you've changed.' 'So what do you think? Did I get old...
1K 150 42
It is illegal to indict a courier for the contents of any message they deliver. When the ruler of the wealthiest nation on earth receives a cryptic n...
108K 4.3K 27
Her siren ebony eyes sang to him a beautiful melody of fear so hypnotizing that he could not find it in himself to look away. For the first time, he...