He Came From The Wild

By ellarose12

It is a common practice that when one Alpha challengers another, the defeated wolf can either be banished int... More

He Came From The Wild
Chapter One | Crash Landing
Chapter Two | A New World
Chapter Three | Canine Companion
Chapter Four | Making Friends
Chapter Five | Among Wolves
Chapter Six | Decisions, Decisions
Chapter Seven | Goodbyes
Chapter Eight | Meeting Monsters
Chapter Nine | Don't Let Go.
Chapter Ten | Game On
Chapter Eleven | Presents
Chapter Twelve | Fun Times
Chapter Thirteen | Her Story
Chapter Fourteen | Back to Work
Chapter Fifteen | Back to School
Chapter Sixteen | Girl Talk.
Chapter Eighteen | She's My Home.
Chapter Nineteen | House Guest.
Chapter Twenty | Fate. Love. Mate?
Chapter TwentyOne | Perfume.
Chapter TwentyTwo | Suit Up.
Chapter TwentyThree | Nicholas.
Chapter TwentyFour | World Keeps Turning
Chapter TwentyFive | Falling To Pieces
Chapter TwentySix | Set It Free.
Chapter TwentySeven | She Runs With Wolves.
Chapter TwentyEight | Thinking. A Lot.
Chapter TwentyNine | Back Home.
Chapter Thirty | Four out of Five.
Chapter ThirtyOne | Recovery.
Chapter ThirtyTwo | Allies and Enemies
Chapter ThirtyThree | Number Five: Acceptance.
Chapter ThirtyFour | Closure.
He Came From The Wild | Epilogue.
Raised By Wolves

Chapter Seventeen | Competition

16.6K 805 359
By ellarose12

Miranda was thankful Jason had been out of the office all day as she didn’t need him asking her any more questions than necessary over her current state of mind. Braydon had been acting strange that morning and her thoughts was more focused on him than work. She didn’t think Rory minded though, as his beers at her place had turned into a few more drinks with his roommate when he got home and he had been nursing a hangover all day.

Spying Jason towards the back of the restaurant, Miranda took a deep breath and smiled at the maître de as she slipped passed to where he was waiting. He didn’t notice her at first, sitting on his mobile and he jumped, startled as Miranda pulled out her own chair.

“Hello Miranda,” he quickly stood, reaching over the table he kissed her cheek before she took a seat.

“Hi Jason, were you waiting long?” Miranda asked politely, taking the wine menu as it was offered to her by a passing waiter.

Conversation was reduced to cliché pleasantries as they spoke about their day and the weather. Once Jason had ordered for them, talk moved onto work in general as Jason filled her in on his reconciliation with his business partner, and what he had planned for the future.

By the time their main meal had arrived, Miranda was thankful she had something to busy herself with other than the boring, rather awkward and forced conversation. She was gulping down her wine like a fish out water and looking around them, had never felt so out of place. The corporate crowd of CEO’s and executive managers frequented the rather high end restaurant after work. It was a place to show off their success and women who despite it being only midweek, were dressed in more formal cocktail attire with various jewels gracing their necklines. Miranda regretted not bringing a change of clothes to at least try and dress the part, rather than look more like the restaurant staff. 

“So Andy,” Jason started, taking Miranda’s hand from across the table. “You and I-“

Miranda froze for a second until her nerves took over and she cut him off.

“Jason, it’s not you, it’s me. I think we should just stay friends!” Miranda blurted out, unable to free her hand from his. She probably could have handled that better, but what was done, had been done.

“I don’t!” He yelled, not quite believing she was turning him down. Instantly he had the closest table looking their way.

“I’m sorry, I just. Well I don’t feel that way about you.” She answered gently and looking into his eyes all she saw was his hurt from her rejection. Miranda never knew Jason had been so invested in their relationship, which only made her question so much more about their past.

What had changed between both of them? Had it been her ability to take a step back from the situation to see its flaws or had he simply realised what he would have lost if she really were gone? Miranda felt her chest constricting as her mouth went dry, not liking the confrontation this was leading to.

“It’s because of him isn’t it?” Jason dropped her hand, sculling what was left of his wine before signalling to the waiter nearby for more.

“Him?” Miranda repeated, confused.

“Wild man. Don’t play stupid with me Miranda!” The venom he used in saying her name had Miranda wanting to leave, but instead she sat up a little straighter with her chin held high. She wasn’t going to be bullied by him.

“Nothing Jason. It has nothing to do with Braydon.”

“Bull. Shit!” He sneered, glaring at her.

“Jason, please settle down.” It was more than the closest table looking at them now. “You’re being ridiculous!”

Jason didn’t believe her, but decided to let it go; for now. “Then why?”

“You’re my boss for one!” She started.

“Then you’re fired.”

Miranda’s face paled, unable to determine if he was joking or not as all signs of emotion left Jason’s face. He just sat there, glaring at her with his wine glass in hand.

“Surely you’re not-“Miranda choked out.

“No. Besides, that has lawsuit all over it,” he admitted, relaxing his shoulders slightly. “After all we’ve been through, I just thought this would be the next step. I care about you, a lot and I thought you felt the same. God Andy, this doesn’t make sense!”

“I care about you too Jason, don’t doubt that! We’re friends, we work well together and I don’t want a failed attempted at taking things to the next level to ruin what we already have!” Miranda reached out and took his hand back, giving it a squeeze.

“I’m friend zoned. Really?” He joked, breaking the tension.

For a second Miranda hesitated, knowing him too well to believe he was just going to shrug it off.

“Looks like.” Miranda smiled softly at Jason, hoping for the best, while he decided to prove how much of a friend he could be.

-x-

Getting home, Miranda felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders and kicking her shoes off by the door, hurried through the apartment to the living room where she was surprised to find the TV off and vacant of Braydon.

“Braydon? I’m home!” She called out, pulling her hair free of the ponytail she had tied up in.

Moving into her bedroom, she flicked on the light and jumped at the sight of the wolf on her bed. He hadn’t shifted for a few days, well not that she knew of and he hadn’t slept in his wolf form lately either. While Braydon had told her it was still his mind behind the animals eyes, the wolf had one his own too. This sometimes left Braydon feeling as if he was simply going along for the ride when it decided to take over and not sure if it was Braydon waiting there or the animal, Miranda was careful in how she approached the bed.

The wolf’s wet nose quivered slightly as he lifted his muzzle in her direction. It was his ears that moved next, sitting upright, before falling flat against his skull. Cautious eyes seemed to glare at her, not missing a step as she came closer.

All of his actions answered her unspoken question; wolf.

“Hey wolfy, how you doing?” She cooed, stopping her approach as the animals lips quivered with a growl. “Someone’s not a happy wolfy!”

Again it seemed to sniff the air around her, its plush coat bristling with an obvious distaste and Miranda found herself lifting her shirt up to her nose to see if she smelt bad. All she caught was a whiff of Jason’s cologne, mixed with her own perfume and remembering Braydon’s reaction the night before at the mention of Jason, wondered if his wolf was that sensitive too.

“Give me a sec!” Miranda quickly ran into her bathroom, and showered sooner rather than later. Ditching her clothes in the hamper, once she was washed she kept the towel around her body and went into her wardrobe only to find the wolf sitting close to the door. “Stay!”

Hearing her command the wolf growled again, worse than before and Miranda only rolled her eyes. Staying out of sight, she got dressed and walking back out let the wolf circle her in an obvious inspection. As he nudged her hand, she knew she was back in his good graces and moved to her knees. Opening her arms, he rubbed himself against her before Miranda stroked his back in that way she knew he liked. His tail dared to wag then and he pushed his head against her stomach as Miranda wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Come on then, it’s getting late. Bed time?” Miranda got up and the wolf was quick to jump up onto her bed. Rather than stick to one section, he spread out on his side and rolling his head back to look at her, the grin was almost human until his tongue fell out of the side of his jaws. “Bed hog aren’t you?”

She had no hope of moving the animal if he didn’t want to. “Guess I’ll just go to the kitchen then?”

Giving up, kind of, Miranda started towards the kitchen. Sure enough a minute or so later, the wolf came curiously down the corridor after her. Miranda ducked around the corner into the laundry, as the wolf went to the kitchen and so started a game of hide and seek. Problem with that was, his paws made no noise on the carpet to give his location away and as he stalked around the apartment a mouse would have made more noise. Miranda was always at a disadvantage, his sense of smell found her instantly and the game was soon worked out as she darted from room to room, keeping out sight.

That was until Miranda got into bed and as he sauntered into her bedroom, the wolf whined slightly annoyed she had outsmart him; claiming back the bed. It made a huffing sound from the doorway before disappearing again and turning off the light, Miranda was nearly asleep when Braydon came in.

“Can I stay with you?” He whispered, hesitating at the edge of the bed.

“Since when do you ask?” Miranda sleepily mumbled, forcing her eyes open she was thankful to find he had put pants on.

“I’m sorry about that.” Braydon took his place beside her and Miranda instantly got comfortable with him as her pillow. His skin was burning, almost to the point of being too hot and the woodsy scent lingered around him. It was the same scent that now covered her clothes and bed, letting the animal within him feel more at ease in his surroundings now there were no intruding smells in the air.

“Don’t be. If we go to Mums, we’ll make sure you get to spend some time wolfing out again okay?” Miranda yawned, draping her arm over his chest.

Sleep didn’t stay away from her for long and despite hardly sleeping the night before, Braydon still found himself unable to turn his mind off. He didn’t think that he could belong anywhere else, yet glancing down to the mass of golden hair that spread out over his shoulder and the pillow beside him, a part of him wanted it to be the raven locks of Carolina.

Now they had met, the magic that wound around the creatures heart wasn’t easily vanquished. Why did his kind have to be with another shifter? Miranda was everything he thought a mate would be, only he found her. There wasn’t a sign, or a smell or a touch that alerted him to the fact she was special, different – important. He just knew.Just how the attraction he held for her wasn’t like what he felt for the other woman. If he got to know her more, would it prove to be better than what he had now, could it be?

Guilt reappeared as he thought how he would feel if his mate hadn’t been interested in him. It just wasn’t done, yet here he was with a human. The only way he could compare was if Miranda rejected him; if she never gave him a chance or spoke to him. Braydon remembered how frustrated he felt when she spent more time trying to run away from him than anything else and now he had done it to Carolina.

Carefully he got out bed, the wolf within him restless as the two raged a silent battle against each part of them. His wolf saw Miranda as his too, yet knew to stick to its own kind. The fact it found itself in that dilemma had it pushing against Braydon for control as clearly he was still unable to make decisions for both of them. There was no easily resolution.

Braydon ended up out on the balcony. Shifting, the wolf vented its frustrations out to the sleeping city below. All the animal got in response was a series of dogs barking and a few lights turned on in the street around them as his howl woke others from their slumber. The only one really listening was the moon above, a silent friend to the lonely. Its presence was the one thing that hadn’t changed in Braydon’s world, just like the sun that was sure to rise again in the morning.

-x-

Rushing home from work, Miranda was surprised Jason didn’t do anything to hold her up. Especially since he knew she was needing her hours to be part time to help Braydon. He actually seemed supportive of it and her doubts from the night before began to dwindle. They were all adults, why couldn’t they get along? After all, they’d be friends for years so it would be easier just to pretend it didn’t happen and go back to how things used to be.

Getting into her apartment, Miranda found Braydon is a similar state to what he had been in on the morning before he went to his first class. The fact she had found him asleep on the balcony, naked, that morning told her he had clearly shifted again during the night. Maybe her dreams of running through the forest with the howling wolves hadn’t been a complete coincidence?

“Something is going on and you need to start talking!” Miranda didn’t back down this time, determined to work out what was going on.

“I’m fine!” He argued, instantly reverting back ten years to the more sullen teenage boy.

 “No one is ever fine when they say fine!” Sighing Miranda put her bag on the table, heading to her room to change.

Braydon half-heartedly followed behind, lingering outside her door.  “I am.”

“No you’re not!” Came Miranda’s reply from within her wardrobe.

“Whatever.” He sulked.

“Can you shift back to your wolf? He is easier to be around sometimes!”

The thought had a tiny smirk breaking out on Braydon’s face and when Miranda appeared in a rather bright blue maxi dress that made her eyes glow. Unable to look away, Braydon felt himself caving and Miranda could see the break in his mood. “I mean it!”

“He doesn’t even talk to you.” Braydon mumbled, unimpressed that she would chose the wolf over him.

“That’s not a bad thing and hey, you don’t either!”

Now Braydon got her point.

“I’ve just been feeling restless lately. I’m sorry.”  He admitted, his guilt not missed.

Walking to stand in front of him, Miranda took his face in her hands almost pleading with him to let her in. “Braydon, please!”

“We should go, I don’t want to be late.”

Miranda sighed in defeat, and nodded. “Fine. Let’s go.”

“You said fine?”

She didn’t answer and Braydon had no idea what he just did or how to fix it. Maybe he should have just shifted. Either way, he was eager to clear the air, and as she fixed her hair and grabbed a drink before they left, Braydon wanted the silent treatment to end.

“Sorry.” Taking Miranda’s hand, she pulled away.

“Sorry?” She repeated, unimpressed.

“Yeah.” He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, “Miranda I don’t think I’ve said this before, but thank you. I apre-appreciate you and your help.”

“You’re welcome.” Miranda answered softly, and they both just stood their for a moment.

Cautiously Braydon made the first move; had he been in his wolf form he would have been slinking closer like a cat only with his tail between his legs. Somewhere the part of him that him doubting everything he had here, hated that a human could have him acting so submissive. Luckily that voice was easily silenced, especially once Miranda let him hold her and all the frustrations from the last few days vanished.

With her head nestled against his chest, Braydon rested his on the top of it - absorbing that calming presence Miranda had always been able to project over him. It wasn't a dominant thing or controlling, it was just her and her patience, trust and kindness. 

Moving to look up at Braydon, Miranda found his gaze once more and wasn't surprised to see the more canine looking eyes staring back at her and she wasn't sure who she would be talking to. "On the weekend you can go for a run again, will that help?"

"Yeah, it will." Braydon answered, content to just stand there holding her for the rest of the day. As he blinked, his eyes returned to normal and only then did she reach up to kiss his cheek.

"Come on, you're going to be late." Braydon groaned, squeezing her slightly before letting go. "Oh, I forgot. I'm going to have my friends little girl, Emmy, with me when you finish today as Abby has something on. I thought we could go to the park before dinner?"

Braydon only nodded, taking Miranda's hand. She could have told him Jason would be coming over for all he cared and it wouldn't have mattered. The pair made their way through the city with no issues. The lunch crowds had vanished, leaving a more relaxed air about the streets. Tourists still rushed around, while locals enjoyed the change of pace. It was the perfect kind of afternoon for getting a coffee, sitting outside in the sun and reading a book, which was exactly what Miranda  was planning to do until it was time to pick up Emma.

Going inside the colleges main entrance, Braydon froze as Carolina stood by the front desk. She turned their way instantly, ending the conversation currently taking place with the receptionist and her smile was all teeth as she took in the pair.

Instantly Braydon stepped forward, blocking Miranda from view as she fussed in her bag looking for his schedule - oblivious to it all.

"Braydon!" Carolina greeted, her eyes narrowing on the human behind him. "How are you today?"

Miranda looked up then, instantly frowning. She knew her suspicions about the other womans secret had to be correct from the way Braydon was acting. He growled out something resembling fine, before taking Miranda's hand and pulling her down the corridor.

"What was that about?" Miranda whispered as they went out of view. "Is she, like you?"

 Braydon nodded, and Miranda wasn't sure what to think about that. "Are you going to be okay being here? I know the ones at the hospital-"

"No, it's not like that. Don't talk about it, not here." He warned, turning to look behind them, he half expected Carolina to be following them. She wasn't and Braydon decided that was worse. "I think you should go."

"Are you sure?" Braydon's worry was obvious and she didn't want to leave him so agitated.

"Yeah, I don't trust her. around you." He didn't trust any of his kind and the one shifter he should be able to wasn't making it easy for him. She had looked at Miranda as if she was prey, and didn't like where that competition could go.

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about me." Rather than go to his new class room, Braydon led Miranda back through the main foyer and over to where a small cafe had been set up. Just as he expected, Carolina was still lingering - no doubt waiting for Miranda to walk out alone and the look he sent to her said it all. Back off.

 "Well, I'll see you after class then?" Miranda handed him the map and schedule and Braydon nodded, surprising her further by hugging her tightly. The feeling of his kiss on her forehead sent a rush of warmth through her body and she couldn't stop her smile. 

"Yeah." He mumbled, feeling eyes watching him. WIthout another word, he left her to leave out of the courtyard exit, making sure Miranda avoided the waiting she-wolf inside.

It took seconds for Carolina to fall into place at his side. "I wasn't going to hurt her if thats what has got you so tense."

"I don't care, you don't get to be near her."

"Ouch!" Carolina hissed, "do you really think that little of me? You don't know me!"

She had a point and Braydon stopped to look at her. "I don't, but I know what you are and what our kind is like. I dont see us as being above them like you do. I have friends, human friends and-"

"And I have human friends too. I'm just, curious, about her. Do you blame me?"

"Then don't look at her as if you're about to rip her apart." Braydon warned, turning he went to his class.

His possessive attachment had Carolina burning with a jealous rage. It's not supposed to be like this and she wasn't about to back off either. Braydon was hers, and he would have to accept it eventually. 

"Ah Miss Corbani, I forgot I asked for your assistance today!" Eugene greeted as she went into his class. The elderly sat around the computers that terrified them and playing technology guru wasn't where her mind was at today.

"Sorry Mr Tyler, I was actually coming to ask if you would mind me heading over to Mr Rogers class. He had a large intake this block, and could do with the extra help?" She asked sweetly, knowing he wouldn't keep her here.

"Of course, considering I forgot you were coming anyway!" He laughed and Carolina joined in.

"Thanks, next week maybe?" She headed straight to Braydons room and caught Kyle as he neared the door. "Eugene cancelled on me and since I'm already here, fancy some help?"

"Lovely of you to offer, come on  in!" Kyle opened the door, letting her walk in first and Braydon instantly glared at her. "We are lucky enough to have Miss Corbani back today class, now lets get started shall we?"

-x-

Miranda held Emma's hand as they crossed the road, carefully guiding the child through the afterwork mob that sought to escape home. The whole time the little girl didn't stop talking about all the different things she had done that day, and she had even made a finger fainting of a wolf and a bear like Miranda had told her about over dinner.

Waiting in the courtyard near the schools cafe, Miranda looked around for Braydon. The place was deserted and she was ten minutes late so she wondered if he tried to get home without her. Deciding to go against his instructions of where to wait, she headed inside nervously. The sound of laughter guided them on and unbothered by their activity, Emma kept talking about how they mixed their paints together to create new colors. 

Miranda ended up going towards Braydons classroom and peeking through the door, she was surprised to find him talking and laughing along with the same dark haired woman from before; the other shifter. Knocking once, Miranda opened the door making sure to keep Emma just behind her as the pair stopped and stared.

Instantly Braydon packed up his things, while Carolina found herself entering a glaring competition with Miranda, who didn't back down from the challenge.

"Sorry, I lost track of time." Braydon mumbled, packing up.

"You were doing so well today Braydon, I think some extra tutoring will do you wonders!" Carolina enthused, turning from Miranda to take his hand. 

He didn't flinch or pull away as Miranda would have expected and had she been a wolf, her hackles would have been up.

"Thanks for your help Carolina, I need to go with Miranda now." Braydon mumbled, quickly standing.

Ever curious, Emma pushed passed Miranda and seeing the adults before her, smiled at them. "I'm Emma."

"Well hello Emma, I'm Carolina." She smiled back, reaching down to shake the tiny hand.

"You're pretty!" Emma giggled.

"So are you!" Carolina answered, "that's a pretty dress too!"

Emma was glowing under the praise and seeing Braydon approach, turned her attention to him. "Who are you?"

"Emmy, this is Braydon. Remember I told you he was coming with us today." Miranda stroked the mass of raven curls as Emma nodded.

"Are you coming to the park?" She asked him.

"Yes?" Braydon glanced at Miranda who offered him a quick smile, choosing to ignore Carolina.

"Are you coming too?" Emma turned to the other woman and both Braydon and Miranda shook their heads as Carolina nodded.

"Why not? It's such a nice day for the park isn't it?" She cooed, smirking at Miranda.

"I don't think-" Miranda started, until Emma clapped her hands excitedly. She really needed to talk to Abby about how friendly her daughter was to strangers.

"Yay! Come on, come on!" She tugged at Miranda's hand, back towards the corridor. 

Braydon was quick to push in front of Carolina, ushering the duo out off the doorway while she went to get her bag. "I'll tell her to leave."

"You seemed to be getting on well before we got here, how bad can it be?" Miranda sighed. If Braydon was getting on with his own kind, she didn't want to stop it. Maybe it would help him and what ever issues he currently had going on with his wolf especially if they knew someplace they could go for a run in the city.

"You don't understand!" Braydon mumbled.

"Then tell me later so I do!" She demanded, faking the smile she offered to Carolina as she caught up. "So you're a teacher here?"

The awkward small talk lasted until they reached the park and at the sight of the playground, Emma ran off towards the swings with Braydon as she demanded he help her. Just like Miranda never let her eyes leave them, Braydon kept all his focus on the two women as they sat on a nearby park bench.

"It's great I'm able to help Braydon so much, hopefully it'll trigger something in his memory too!" There was something about her tone that set Miranda on edge and leaving Emma, Miranda looked at the woman beside her. Look wise they were chalk and cheese, yet it didn't take much to see they had one thing in common; Braydon.

"Oh? You think a literacy class can do that?" Miranda tried to keep her own voice neutral, playing nice for Braydons sake.

"Class? No! Didn't he tell you what happened on Tuesday?" Carolina was being nice, way too nice and yet Miranda fell into her trap

"No?"

"I offer tutoring after class and when I went to see Kyle, I knew I knew him from somewhere. So after class, we got talking and I was right. I did know him, from before his accident!" She exclaimed.

"He remembers you?" Miranda asked hesitantly, knowing amnesia was her lie. Being a shifter, maybe he did know her?

"No," Carolina frowned for a second, "but i'd know him anywhere. We met at a party about three years ago!"

'Lying bitch,' Miranda thought bitterly, but managed to sound interested. "How are you so sure it's him?"

"I never forget a face or, well, I lets just say I never forget a face!" She winked and Miranda saw between the lines. Instantly she started laughing, which only had Carolina glaring at her once more. "What?"

"Nothing!" 

"Sounds like it! Tell me what you find amusing about that?" Carolina demanded.

Miranda didn't think she should share, but since she kept asking. "Clearly you two shared a really, unforgettable night then."

With that Miranda got up and went over to give Braydon a break from running around after Emma, while Carolina stayed seated furious. Eventually Braydon left Miranda to go over to Carolina and as the pair of them disappeared into the giant tree house, he saw how annoyed the she-wolf was.

"You okay?"

"You should muzzle your human!" She snapped, crossing her arms with a huff.

Braydon thought they had been getting along considering he had heard Miranda laughing, but didn't quite know what he expected to happen now. So instead, Carolina made the first move.

"Come out with me tonight, I want you to meet some people." Taking his hand, the touch was left comforting and more an unspoken command.

"I can't." Braydon answered, though it was more of a he didn't want to.

"I heard you last night," she started, almost sadly and it worked in getting Braydon's attention. "What ever this is, with her, you know it's not going to last. It can't. I know whats beneath your skin, who you really are and she never will."

He wanted to tell her she was wrong, and that Miranda did know who he really was. Problem with that was, it wouldn't end well for either of them.  With Braydon lost in thought, Carolina decided it was time to go and getting up, she sighed heavily. Glancing over to where Miranda was now going down the slide with Emma, who was squealing in delight she shook her head.  

"I'll be waiting, whether you come or not."

Braydon watched her walk away and soon after, Miranda appeared with a worn out Emma.

"Ready for dinner?" MIranda asked her, watched as she put her arms out to Braydon who easily scooped her up. Emma barely managed to nod as she rested her head on his shoulder and yawned noisily. 

"Why is your hair long like mine?" She asked Braydon as they started towards home.

"I haven't cut it." He shrugged, never really thinking much about his hair or the return of his beard.

"Why?"

"Dunno?" Braydon didn't really know why, and at that point in time he didn't really care. He had other things to think about and hours after Emma was picked up by father, while Miranda was sound asleep, Braydon left the apartment.

It was just after midnight when he went out onto the street and Carolina was waiting - just like she said she would be. 

---

Think it's time to get to know Carolina better!  ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 39.8K 63
This is a story of a sixteen year old girl named Valentine Winters, she is a werewolf and an Alpha's youngest daughter. On her sixteenth birthday, sh...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
1.2M 54.8K 25
Mate. For the shifting community, this is the term applied to the one person who is yours and yours alone; a soul mate. So imagine the shock Bianca f...
104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...