I Love You || VxBts + Exo

By MaiBaeV

Kim Taehyung is just an ordinary boy who loves cute things and is innocent, but then his parents had a divorc... More

Chapter: 1 Meeting
Chapter: 2 Confusion
Chapter: 3 The past 1/5
Chapter: 4 The past 2/5
Chapter: 5 The past 3/5
Chapter: 6 The past 4/5
Chapter: 8 Cruel
Chapter: 9 Heart
Chapter: 10 A spy
Chapter: 11 Why him?

Chapter: 7 The past 5/5

3.9K 133 43
By MaiBaeV

(I forgot to mention that Taehyung and Baekhyun's mother is a Kim too, she is already a Kim from the start, her surname was a Kim)
(Hello! I just wanted to say thank you because this book already reached 1000+ reads, 👏🏻👏🏻😂💟💟💕💕💕😘💖 you guys are so amazing! thank you very much! I don't know what to say, this is the first story that i made and this is my first time that my story got 1000+ reads... THANK U I LOVE U!!💕💕💕💟💟💟)

(And by the way, this story will be long, this is my thank you gift! Enjoy ✌🏻️💕)

(Oh yeah, some of you might be confused right now, about the age order in exo, I intentionally made them not in order so I'm sorry if i confuse you guys)
Here is the age order of exo:
Hyungs- Maknaes-
Suho. Chanyeol
Lay. Kai
Kris & Baekhyun Chen
Luhan. Tao
Xiumin. Sehun
Kyungsoo

________________________
Third person's POV
________________________
It is currently 6:54am

"HYUNGIEEESS" Taehyung screamed upstairs, making all of the people in the house panic and others ran into his shared bedroom with his big brother.

Sarah,Suho,Lay,Kris,Luhan,Xiumin,Kyungsoo and the other maknae lines too ran upstairs and burst into Taehyung and Baekhyun's shared room.

"W-what happen?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Suho asked worried that the younger might have gotten hurt.

They were all panting and looking around the room.

"Swarah-noonaaa~~!!" Taehyung whined and rushed into Sarah, Sarah then hugged the crying boy.

"Oh my, what is happening?" Mrs Lee asked as she came inside Taehyung's room.

"Gwandmaaa~" Taehyung whined and all of them felt like they have been just stabbed seeing Taehyung crying.

"What happened dear?" Sarah asked softly while rubbing soothing circles around Taehyung's back making him stop crying.

After minutes of crying and others worrying, Taehyung finally calmed down.

"W-where i-is H-hyungie..?" Taehyung asked while sniffling, "Baekhyun?" Suho asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Baekhyun,Sehun, and Tao went into the grocery store with Mary to buy some foods and other things" Kris said and Taehyung pouted.

"B-but H-hyungie promised TaeTae.. T-that he will always be right beside TaeTae.. W-when TaeTae wakes up." Taehyung said stuttering and the others just looked at each other, they were concerned about Taehyung.
.
.
.
"We're home!" Baekhyun shouted, just by hearing his voice.. Taehyung rushed downstairs, "H-HYUNGIE!" Taehyung shouted making Baekhyun snap his head to where the voice came from, when he saw Taehyung.. He panicked "Taehyung!!! Wai-"

Before he could finish, a loud BANG was heard making all the people in the house have a heart attack.

Taehyung was lying on the floor.. Unconscious..He tripped.. And fell face first.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!" Baekhyun shouted dropping all of the grocery bags on the ground not caring anymore, he only has one thing to worry about now.. His brother.

Everyone rushed to where Taehyung was, they were all worried.. They saw blood coming out of Taehyung's forehead, Sehun and Chanyeol were crying while the others panic, Mrs Lee was having a hard time breathing while Mary and Sarah tried to calm her down.

Baekhyun was sobbing while Suho and the other boys tried to stay calm and calm everyone down.

"Tae!! TAE!! TAEHYUNG PLEASE! Wake up pleasepleasepleaseplease" Baekhyun said while shaking Taehyung softly and whispering sweet words into his brother's ear hoping he would wake up.

"Tae.. Please.. I'm sorry hyung left you.. Even though I promised." Baekhyun said while tears fell down from his eyes

Soon Taehyung opened his eyes "u-uuuuwaaaaaahhh!!!" Taehyung cried and screamed so loud that made everyone panic more.

"Mary, get the first aid kit, now!" Sarah ordered and Mary nodded quickly and went to get the first aid kit.

They laid Taehyung down on the sofa in the living room and Baekhyun hugged his little brother tightly while whispering sweet words into his ears for him to hear only.

While the others tried to calm Taehyung down, his grandmother was caressing his face softly.

"Shhh... It's okay.. Shhhh.. Hyung is here..everything's alright, everything's gonna be okay" Baekhyun said while rubbing Taehyung's back softly.

They patched Taehyung's wounds and soon only sniffles can be heard from the small boy.

"H-hyungies and e-everyone kiss TaeTae's booboo.." Taehyung said while pouting.

The others just chuckled and kissed Taehyung's forehead, and the maids too while his brother is the last one to kiss him.

"I'm sorry that hyungie wasn't with you when you woke up, you must have had a nightmare.. If only Mary-noona didn't forced me on going to grocery shopping.. Hmph!" Baekhyun said as he kissed Taehyung's forehead, while glaring cutely at Mary, while she just bowed and apologized.

"No it's okay, you did nothing wrong" Mrs Lee said while smiling softly at Mary.

"Exo..." Taehyung mumbled, and the others looked at him confused.
"What is that? TaeTae?" Suho asked and Taehyung smiled brightly making all of them more confused.
"EXO is a nice name.. H-hyungies are now EXO.. EXO heroes.. TaeTae's heroes.." Taehyung said while fidgeting with his hands cutely, making them coo at the small cute boy.

"Then.. We are now EXO, we live to protect "Kim Taehyung" and that's final" Suho said and smiled at Taehyung making the little boy giggle.
"But...."

"Who's the leader?" Chanyeol asked and the others looked at him,"I'll be the leader then" Baekhyun said while the others nodded at the idea.

"YAY! Now hyungie is leader exooo~~" Taehyung said while giggling cutely, the others chuckled at the little boy's words and cuteness.

__________________________________________________________________
|<~2 years later~>|
(December 30 /Winter/)
It is currently 7:28 pm

Here in the Lee household, everyone is getting ready...
Because a certain someone is having a birthday...

Chanyeol was standing in a chair in the kitchen and pointing everywhere and telling everyone "GO GO GO-" "Shut up!" Luhan said while carrying the gifts into the living room.

"Chanyeol! Help for once! Don't just stand there and order us around, ALL of us needs to cooperate to finish the things that aren't done yet! Chanyeol you go in the front door and wait for him to arrive, Lay help me clean the kitchen, Sehun help Luhan and Mrs Lee carry the gifts into the living room, while Kyungsoo and Kai help the maids prepare food and lastly Chen,Xiumin,Tao and Kris, you guys go and prepare the designs saying 'Happy birthday' in the living room." Suho ordered and all of them quickly nodded and do their missions.

Chanyeol ran in the front door and stood there while also looking in the windows to see if he has arrived, Lay and Suho cleaned the kitchen because of the messy icing and chocolate batter everywhere on the floor, Sehun ran to get the gifts and helped Mrs Lee and Luhan to carry it into the living room, Kyungsoo and Kai helped the maids prepare the food in the dining room, while Chen,Xiumin,Tao and Kris are arguing "No! Lift it up more!" Chen said, Tao and Xiumin lifted it up a little but then Kris frowned "No! Put it down a little" at this point, Tao and Xiumin are now annoyed, "No! UP" Chen said "No! DOWN" Kris said and the both glared at each other and argued while the other 2 just rolled their eyes.

"Xiumin hyung, let's just lift it a little more and then we're done" Tao said "okay then" Xiumin said while smiling at Tao and Tao nodded, the both of them finished designing the 'Happy birthday' sign while the other 2 kept arguing.

"Now come on you 2.. Honestly you are like little 5 year olds arguing.." Xiumin said and sighed, and dragged the 2 to fix other things "But he started it!" The 2 said in unison and Tao just chuckled, "Honestly hyungs.. You are already 10 and 9 years olds yet you act like you're more younger than us maknae lines haha" Tao said while laughing.

After some time of preparing, they heard Chanyeol screaming which made them alert.

Chanyeol was sitting at a chair while drinking some apple juice in a wine glass like some rich man.
While he was looking in the window watching, he saw a car pulling over and that was when he widened his eyes, he even almost choked at his drink.

"O-oh MAY GAWD jisoos- HE IS HERE! GUYSEU!!!!" Chanyeol said stuttering a bit because of shock.

The others then heard it and quickly Suho shouted "Guys! Hurry turn off the lights! HIDEEE" and Sarah quickly turned off the lights and all of them hided, some were behind the sofa on the living room and some were hiding behind a wall and some behind the curtain, they were perfectly hidden, then...

There's Chanyeol...

Hiding behind a freakin lamp.

He just found it nearby beside the front door and decided to hide in there.. You could clearly see him... The others face palmed and just sighed while looking at him with an 'are you serious?' Face.

'Come on.. You have been my trusted friend in the past 4 minutes and 32 seconds so don't you dare fail me now..' Chanyeol thought, and as if the others could hear his thoughts, they just stared at him with an 'are you really serious right now?' Face.

They then heard a knock on the door, "Dear, i think they are not home.." A woman's voice was heard "Aishh knock again" a male voice was heard, "Look mom! The door is unlocked.." They heard Baekhyun's voice "H-hyungie let's open it" Taehyung's voice was heard and they coo at the cute voice.

Once the door opened, they were confused, "Dear.. I think they are not home." The woman said as they got inside.

Baekhyun then saw a figure beside him and once he realized who it was, he mentally face palmed himself and gave the figure an 'Are you fudging serious AS in serious serious right now??' Look and sighed.

"Hyungie wha-" before Taehyung could finish, the lights turned on and everyone came out of their hiding places.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" Everyone in the house said except the confused Taehyung and the mother and father.

Baekhyun already knew it though, upon seeing Chanyeol hiding, he is clearly not surprised.

"Surprise!! My dear baby~!" Chanyeol said running towards Taehyung and hugged him tight.
The others just rolled their eyes at him and chuckled.
They sang the happy birthday song to Taehyung while the others clapped to the beat.
"Saengil chugha hamnida~ Saengil chugha hamnida~ saranganeun Taehyung-ssi~~ Saengil chugha hamnida~!"
Sarah and Mary was holding the cake.

"We knew you love strawberries, so we decided to put some in the cake." Sarah said while smiling sweetly at Taehyung.

Hearing that there were strawberries in the cake and seeing it, he smiled brightly and giggled excitedly.

"Thank you Sarah and Mary-noona, thank you grandma, and thank you hyungies!" Taehyung said as he smiled brightly again, almost making Chanyeol blind because of how close he is right now.

"Owh- jisoos.. TOO BRIGHT" Chanyeol said dramatically while making weird faces making all of them laugh at him.

"Mina it's nice seeing you again my dear daughter-in-law" Mrs Lee smiled her boxy smile and hugged Mina (Taehyung and Baekhyun's mother, sorry this are the only names i can give, i suck at giving names)

"It's nice seeing you too, ma'am" Mina said smiling shyly making Mrs Lee chuckle.

"Dear, it is okay to call me 'mother' you are my son's wife after all" Mrs Lee said and Mina bowed and nodded "Okay, mother"

Mrs Lee then turned to her son, she was staring at him blankly.

Honestly they are having an intense staring contest right now if ya ask me.

"Hello.. Son" Mrs Lee said while fakely smiling.
"Hello too.. Mother" Sejun said returning the fake smile.

"This plastic asshole" the both of them thought.

They then got to the dining room and ate the delicious foods happily.
Taehyung opened the gifts/presents and all of them played with his new toys.
They were all happy celebrating Taehyung's birthday.
They were laughing, giggling, screaming (Chanyeol screamed because Baekhyun stole his last cookie) they were happy.

"I'd never thought that we would celebrate Taehyung's birthday, in your house" Sejun said and his mother just scoffed at him "Well he is my grandson after all."

This time it was Sejun's turn to scoff "Well he is my son" the both of them were glaring at each other.

"I am disappointed in you, you don't even want your own mother to see her own grandson, you always do what you want, I didn't raised you like this, you always keep Taehyung and Baekhyun away from me, just WHAT in the world do you want?" Mrs Lee said.

They were speaking in a low tone so nobody can hear them, "What do i want?" Sejun scoffed "I want your...

Money.."

With that said, Mrs Lee couldn't take it anymore.

She stood up and slapped her own son in front of everyone.

She was tired of this, she was tired of him, she was tired from everything her son did.

Everyone looked at them, they were shock.

"Kim Sejun.. I want you out of my own house.. I don't want to see your face in front of me.ever.again"
With that, Mrs Lee turned around.

Sejun chuckled then smirked, "ouch" he said while smirking.

Mina then rushed into her own husband "Dear!" She said while going towards him "What did you do again? What did you do that made Mrs Lee angry at you again? This better not be one of your shits or I'll freakin kill you Kim Sejun"

Sejun then chuckled, "Calm down Mina, I didn't do anything.. I just said something" Sejun explained calmly at his wife, but Mina wasn't taking it "Explain." She said sternly and Sejun just rolled his eyes at her.

"I'll explain at home, but right now, we need to leave.. The party is over anyway, might as well go home, she also said she didn't want to see me ever again, so let's go." Sejun said as he stood up.

"Baekhyun, Taehyung.. Let's go hun(honey)" Mina said softly and Baekhyun nodded while bringing Taehyung with him.

The others was sad, "Aaaaww.. TaeTae didn't stayed longer.." Chanyeol said whining while eating some cake.

The others looked at each other and just sighed "Let's go now boys.. Let's clean up.. Then we will go to bed okay?" Sarah said smiling softly and the boys just nodded slightly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________
<Meanwhile>

"Dear slow down!" Mina said while looking worriedly at her husband and kids.

Sejun was driving fast, he was driving recklessly.
And it scared Mina, because she was worried about her sons that were in the backseat, and she didn't want them to get hurt.

"Dear, please stop! The kids are scared! I'm scared, please just calm down and talk to me." Mina said.
She then noticed Taehyung crying, Baekhyun was trying to calm Taehyung down, whispering sweet words into his ears.

"Shhh.. It's okay... Hyungie is here.." Baekhyun said as he hugged Taehyung gently, he then looked at his mother, his eyes were begging her to stop his father from scaring Taehyung.
Mina then got the message and quickly looked at her own husband.

"Kim Sejun! Stop this instant! Taehyung is crying!" Mina shouted and Sejun just scoffed "huh.. That brat is just a nuisance, cry all he wants.. I won't stop."

Mina was already angry at her husband, she was angry at how he was behaving, what he was doing, what he was saying.

Taehyung then screamed making them all shock.

"U-uuuwahhhh!!!!" Taehyung yelled "What's wrong TaeTae? Please tell hyungie!" Baekhyun said worried about his brother.

Taehyung was shaking, he was trembling, he was a crying mess, he was pulling his hair hard.

"Hun! Please speak! Mommy is here" Mina said trying to calm her beloved son down.

"H-hyungie.. It's happening.. The nightmare TaeTae had a long time ago... Taetae is scared.. H-hyungie.. S-save me.. We w-will.. Taetae w-will-"

-BANG-

The car crashed... They were all almost unconscious..

Baekhyun,Mina and Sejun was slightly awake..

The police had come and some ambulance, their eyes were blurried..

They saw Taehyung...

He was unconscious.

______________________________
-At the hospital-

Mina woke up in a hospital room "Wh-where is.." Before she could finish a voice cut her off "Mina!" Mrs Lee said worried.

The boys were there too, and the maids Sarah and Mary.

"Mina, Sejun and Baekhyun are okay.. Luckily they survived that..even for Baekhyun who is still a kid had survived something like that, luckily he was in the backseat.. Sejun had some injuries, and Baekhyun too..." Mrs Lee stopped and took a breath.

"W-where i-is T-taehyung..? M-my son..where i-is h-he..?" Mina asked worriedly and Mrs Lee sigh she was sad.

The maids, Sarah and Mary just hung their head low, eyes were glossy as tears dropped.
The boys were already sobbing.

"Mina.... Sejun woke up after 7 days.. Baekhyun woke up after 13 days due to serious injuries .. You woke up after 17 days.. Because of the hard impact on your body.. And.. Well....

Taehyung hasn't woken up until this day."

With those words escaped Mrs Lee's mouth, Mina couldn't hold the tears back anymore.

"M-my.. B-baby.. M-my sweet little T-taehyung.." Mina sobbed hard and loud.
Mrs Lee hugged her and calmed her down.

-3 days later-
It has been 3 days and Taehyung still hasn't woke up.
Everyone was in Mina's room
The door opened in the room..

There revealed Sejun and Baekhyun.

"Mom!!!" Baekhyun said and rushed to his mother and hugged her tightly while crying, Sejun just stood there silently.

Mina looked at him and went towards him..
You thought that she will hug him and cry? No. She didn't.

PAK!

She slapped him hard and the sound was so loud you could hear it outside the room.
The others just stood there wide eyes.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!!! I TOLD YOU TO SLOW DOWN!! WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU JUST PLAYED DEAF!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO US!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO YOURSELF, TO BAEKHYUN, TO ME, AND TO TAEHYUNG!!!!!!"

Mina screamed at her husband, she was crying, everyone was crying.
Except Sejun who was just silent the whole time. He did felt the pain of the slap though.

But for Mina.. That wasn't enough.. That wasn't enough for what he did to Taehyung..

"T-taehyung.. M-my beloved s-son.. Taehyung.. Is still unconscious.. B-because of your stupid shits.. You hurted Baekhyun.. You hurted Taehyung.. How can you not cry.. For your own son..?

Oh..yeah... You didn't really cared for the first place anyway.. Why am i even wasting my time asking a sick bastard like.. You?" With that, Mina just stared at him blankly.

Her eyes, were cold and no emotions could be see in her eyes anymore, she was done.. Done of him.

Upon seeing her eyes like that, Sejun looked at her with sadness..

But she just ignored it.. Not caring anymore..

"Where is Taehyung?" Mina asked sternly and Sarah answered nervously, "H-he is in room 195" and with that, Mina didn't wasted any second to go outside the room and go to her son.

The others followed her and Mrs Lee and Sejun were the only ones left now..

"You did that to yourself.. You fix that yourself." And with that Mrs Lee left and left Sejun crying. Alone in the room.

"Mrs Kim! Please wait, do not go so fast! You are still not okay!" Sarah said worried about Mina.

"I don't care.. I only have one thing to worry about right now.. And that is my son.. Kim Taehyung."

I mean.. Who wouldn't worry about their own child? Mina rushed to get to see her beloved baby.

"Mom.." Baekhyun said and held her hand while speed walking with her "What is it Baekhyun?" Mina asked worried.
"TaeTae.. Our TaeTae will be okay.. Right..?" Baekhyun asked worried like his mother.

"Yes.. He will be okay, he needs to be okay.. I won't forgive your father about this.. I will never love him the same way as i did before after he did this.. That shitty bastard." Mina said and Baekhyun nodded.

When they got there, Mina slowly opened the door and saw her son lying on the hospital bed, he was not moving.. He looked so lifeless..

She let her tears fall down, she sobbed while holding her son's hand..

"T-tae... M-mommy is h-here... See? You're safe n-now.. " she said as she looked at her unmoving son.

The others were there too, "T-taetae.." Chanyeol said as he sobbed, "Tae.." Suho said as he looked down at his feet.

"Y-you look so lifeless now... You got pale.. When y-you get better.. Let's go t-to y-your favorite restaurant.. Eat lots, get healthy, get chubby, be happy all you w-want.." Mina said as she caresses her son's pale cheeks gently and softly.

Soon.. The monitor was beeping.. Meaning...

All of them were panicking, Mina was crying loudly "NO!! TAEHYUNG PLEASE NO N-NO!!" Mina screamed, The doctor came and called some nurse and soon they did their things while the other nurse told them to wait outside.

"Please wait outside."

Mina was sobbing into Mrs Lee while Baekhyun and the boys were crying, Sarah and Mary just kept quiet.
Sejun came too and he just stared at the people crying, he just hung his head low.

After 4 hours of waiting

The doctor came out, upon seeing this, Mina and the others didn't wasted any time and rushed into the doctor and bombarded him with questions. While Sejun just stood there.

"How is he?" Mina asked "is he okay?" Mrs Lee asked "Is something wrong with him?" Baekhyun asked "Please tell us what is happening" Suho said.

Then Chanyeol spoke up, "SHUT UP!" All of them then looked at the boy "Just ask one by one properly, don't make the doctor confuse" all of them then hung their head low.

"We're sorry.." They apologized and the doctor just chuckled, hearing this, they were confused.

"U-um why..?" Tao asked and the doctor sighed "He is okay,yes and yes something is wrong with him and right now he is awake" the doctor answered their questions and soon they were shocked by the last statement.

"He is awake"

Hearing this, Chanyeol punched Baekhyun hard "OW! YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Baekhyun yelled and Chanyeol just stared wide eyes at the doctor while his left eye twitching.

"I'm just making sure I wasn't dreaming, and tell me if this is a joke, because if it is.. It's not funny.. W-we.. Waited so long.. H-he is finally awake..!!" Chanyeol said as he cried tears of happiness.

The others smiled at the boy, while Baekhyun was just staring at him with an 'are you serious right now?' Face, "You should've just punched yourself, not me idiot.." Baekhyun mumbled as he hissed at the pain.

When they went inside the room, there they see a sitting Taehyung while looking at them smiling brightly.

Mina and Baekhyun rushed to him and hugged him tightly.. "You're finally awake, don't make me worry so much! You idiot!" Baekhyun said as he cried "thank goodness you are alright and okay.."

"..wait.. You said.. there was something wrong wit-..." Before Suho could finish, a small huskily voice spoke..

"Who are you?"

They went silent, then Chanyeol began to laugh "HAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY TAE! Gosh! Don't scare me like that! Anyways nice joke! Where did you learn that? Hahahaha..." The others were just silent, making Chanyeol gulped at the sudden atmosphere.

"Y-you said that there was something wrong... Wh-what is it?" Suho asked again and then the doctor sighed.

"Kim Taehyung, 7 years old boy who got into an accident on december 30, there were serious injuries, but his head was the most damaged one.. He was in a coma for 20 days and now January 19 he is now awake, but his head had the most impact on the accident so there are 98% that he will mostly forget everything.. I'm sorry."

The doctor explained, and they felt like they just had been stabbed in the heart..

"I see.. Thank you doctor.." Mina said and just looked at her son and smiled softly, she wasn't crying.. She can't cry right now.. Crying won't bring Taehyung's memory back.. So it's useless to cry.

"Hello, i am your mother.. Kim Mina, and your name is Kim Taehyung! You are 7 years old and you only have me, your mother.... And that's it." Mina explained and they were all shocked.

"Mina.. What are you doing..?"

Sejun asked, and Mina just ruffled Taehyung's hair, as she stood up, she stared at them seriously.. As if she was saying 'if you come any closer to him, i will kill you'

"We need to talk"

_____________________________________________
They talked about it, Mina said she wanted a divorce and she will keep Taehyung.. She left Baekhyun and everyone, she also kept it a secret to Taehyung that he has a grandmother, but she told Taehyung that he has an older brother, luckily.. Taehyung remembered Baekhyun and Mina, but that was it..

All he remembers was his brother and his mother, but he doesn't remember Suho and the others.. He also don't know he has a father.. Mina told him that his father was dead..

He also didn't know he was rich, Mina kept all of this a secret from Taehyung.. She didn't tell him that they were rich.. She only told him that they were just a normal family and nothing else..

All this time.. His mother was lying to him

Also, Mina didn't changed her surname.. Because she was already a Kim from the start.. The 2 were living in a normal house, a normal life..

Mina found a man that she fell in Love with.. She remarried and they had a happy family..

(10 years later)
But soon.. The man began to hurt Mina.. At first she was okay with it..

But the man also began to hurt Taehyung..... And that's when she finally snapped..

She had a divorce with him...

And Taehyung transferred into a new school..

And thats when Taehyung met BTS & EXO......

A/N:OMG HELP ME I CANT BREATHE- wow.. This is a lot 😂😂✌🏻️ i hope you like it, this is the end of 'The past' and finally you guys know what happened! 🤗 I'm sorry for grammar mistakes I APOLOGIZE IF MY STORY IS BAD but still AGAIN THANK YOU FOR 1000+ reads!! I LOVE YOU ALL 💕💟💟💟💟💕

I really need a rest.. I have been typing in my ipad the whole day! 2 days actually.. Meh

(4486 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 490 12
Jungkook, son of a rich CEO, is an university bad boy and a bully too.The students and even the staff are afraid of him and his friends. He along wit...
5.1K 220 35
Former name: Good boy or bad bully? Going to be re written as Prank life. The story line will be slightly altered. Taehyung: then kiss me already... ...
394K 20.3K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
83.8K 2.5K 16
"I fear rejection...that's why I can't tell him, not yet. I don't even think I'm even in love...maybe it's just a weird stage of my life or either I'...