Keith x Reader - High School...

By Abi_hhh

This is a Keith x Reader, placed in a high school environment. I thought it would be fun and a good challenge... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
~Authors Note~
Chapter 7
Good News!
Chapter 8
Authors Note: Important
Authors note: Sorry!

Chapter 5

1K 30 4
By Abi_hhh

The next day was stressful, I was so worried what would be waiting for me at school. I unfortunately, however, had forgotten Isabelle was planning something.

"GOODMORNING!" Izzy greeted, hugging me tightly.
"H-Hey"
"So...are you excited for today~?" She grinned mischievously and twiddled with her hair.
"Oh no... what have you got planned?"
"Nothing! But I couldn't help but let some of the group know... except you know who~" Issy giggled and casually turned away, walking towards the bus which had just arrived behind us.

I shook my head and adjusted my skirt, walking to the bus and climbing on. Letting out a long breath, I put in my headphones and listened to music.

~

It was our last lesson of the day.
I stayed hidden and away from the group at times, mostly when Keith was around. And now I was grabbing my things for my last lesson; PE.

But as I was about to close my locker, and yes we did have them, I noticed a small piece of paper tucked in the door. I opened it softly and read it:

Y/N,
Meet me at the largest cherry blossom tree behind the school after lesson. I need to talk to you.
Yours sincerely,
Anonymous.

I smiled softly and folded it back up, placing it in my skirt pocket.
"Okay, I'll see you then 'Anonymous'

AAAAAAARH
Hey everyone 😅 I'm sorry I don't update often, I find it hard with school and all, but I will update when I can and they'll be fairly short, depending on how things are. Anyway, Fair-Well for-now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 82 7
"i'll never let anyone else have you, not in this lifetime or the next..." (jacob alden x reader) (lowercase cont'd)
10.6K 386 11
Nagi grew up a child of the Survey Corps; with parents like Levi and Hael Ackerman, she was never like other children. The Captain's daughter, Bane o...
1.3M 58.7K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1K 61 16
A story about how you got teleported into My Hero's Academia. You know what going to happen, you know the future. You try to live your life as peacef...