Ellie's Angel

De WonderGirl320

This story follows a girl named Ellie as she falls in love with,Emil,her guardian angel,who has been sent to... Mais

Part 1 - Introducing Ellie
Part 2 - Introducing Emil
Part 3 - A new beginning
Part 4 - Heartfelt
Part 5 - Emil's secret
Part 6 - Graduation
Part 7 - High Stakes.
Part 8 - Life goes on
Part 9 - The past in the past
Part 10 - Emil's return
Part 11 - Circles of the heart
Part 12 - Consequences of love
Part 13 - Heart in the head
Part 14 - Rory's Past
Part 15 - Trouble
Part 16 - A change of heart
Part 17 - Ellie's revenge
Part 18 - The wheels of revenge
Part 20 - Disappointment
Part 21 - a New beginning?
Part 22 - Confessions
Part 23 - If it's LOVE
Part 24 - The Beginning of the End
Part 25 - That's how it is
Part 26 - Forever together
Part 27 - Eternity

Part 19 - The Final act

8 5 2
De WonderGirl320

4 Weeks later
Wet T-shirt day.
Friday: visiting hours - 12:00 -14:00

Ellie's point of view.

Today is the day my master plan comes together. The day I scare off those two idiots,as a thanks,for everything they've done.

Currently I am enjoying my lunch alone. At least today's food was something I'd been looking forward too. Fried fish and rice for the main course and watermelon for dessert.

"Excuse me," I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I turn around.

To my surprise it's Megan standing behind me with a food tray in her hand.

"Would you mind if I had lunch with you?" She asks polite.

"Not at all," I offer a smile.

How can Margot say she's a raging lesbian? She seems normal to me,but then again looks can be deceiving.

"Thank you Ellie," she sits next to me.

"Where's your uh friends?" I ask not really curious.

"Getting ready for Wet T-shirt day," she sighs.

"Something wrong?" I ask eating some rice.

"No,it's just I can't participate."

"And why not?" I arch a brow.

"Oh,no I couldn't possibly," she reddens completely.

Is she blushing because she is shy or is she blushing for another reason? I quietly gobble down my meal not thinking about it.

"Are you going to join in on the fun?" She asks not looking at me.

"Hell yeah I am," I answer with a sly undertone.

Later that day ...
Time: 12:00

Emil's point of view.

As I made my way through security, I noticed that something happened at the correctional facility. Everything is simply soaked in water.

All the patients are drenched,the grass is slippery and there are watermelon pieces everywhere. What the hell?

I make my way over to Ellie who is also soaking wet from top to bottom. She is busy gnawing on a piece of watermelon when I take my seat.

"Uh hi Ellie," I greet unsure.

"Hello Emil," she greets back casually.

"So uhm what's going on here? Why is everything wet like on a rainy day?" I ask looking at her.

"It's Wet T-shirt day. It was just something fun they organized for us," she explains biting into the watermelon slice.

"Oh," I use my dark eyes to scan her quickly.

That's when my eyes unexpectedly catch it. Her shirt. It's white and because of the water it's see through! I blink hard to make sure my eyes do not deceive me.

O! It's really real. I can almost see everything and she doesn't seem to care. No,I shouldn't look or I'll make everything worse.

"Hey Ellie where can I get some water around here," I ask.

"Over there," she points to the cafeteria inside.

"I'll be right back," I run off in a hurry.

Get it together Emil. I can't leave like last time with my hands over my crotch. With a sigh,I buy a bottle of Strawberry sparkling water and head back.

"I'm back," I announce loudly.

"I'm feeling kind of cold," Ellie remarks rubbing her arms.

I watch as goosebumps form on her arms and then I felt a,slight,trickle of liquid in my nose as I fix my eyes on her chest.

I struggle for air. Nipples. I stared for too long and didn't even notice Ellie's eyes followed mine.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know my shirt was see through," she suddenly says using her arms to cover up.

"No - I mean it's okay. It's uh not that noticeable," my tongue falls over my words.

"I'm so embarrassed," she whispers her cheeks turning a light red shade.

Why isn't she wearing anything underneath? O,she probably didn't bring swimwear. I'm an idiot.

"Hey don't be it's not your fault the shirt is super see through," I answer not thinking about my words.

"So you were looking?" Her face suddenly changes.

"No - I mean yes. I was. For a moment," I try to defend my actions.

"You really are a pervert,aren't you?" She says bitter.

"Secretly every person is but men can't hide it like women," I point out not noticing that I've got another erection.

She shot me a dangerous glare before walking away. When I hang my head in disappointment, I notice the lump in my pants. Embarrassed I run off.

She must hate me even more now? After everything I still find ways to hurt her.

An hour later.
Time - 13:00

Rory's point of view.

I walk over to Ellie who is sitting in the shade at the same table. On the table is two bottles of water and sliced watermelon.

Why is everyone and everything wet,though? Swiftly I make my way to Ellie and take a seat opposite her.

"Hi," I greet with a smile.

"Hey," she greets back.

Ellie too is soaked from head to toe. She doesn't seem to be bothered by it. But her shirt is uhm yeah a bit see through. I shouldn't look.

"So how are you?" I ask eyeing the watermelons.

"I'm good. Would you like some?" She asks gesturing to the watermelons.

"That'd be nice," I take a slice.

"Your welcome," she answers almost emotionless.

12 slices and two water bottles later ...

My bladder feels like it's going to burst like a water balloon. Too much water,I guess.

"Ellie where's the bathroom?" I ask polite.

"I'll take you."

Wait I could've swore she had a mischievous smirk on her face just now. Must be my mind playing tricks?

"Here you go," she points to a door.

Above the door is a sign that says men's restroom. I thank her and go inside. I enter a stall and close the door behind me.

As I was relieving myself,I hear the door open and the echo of footsteps fill the room. I ignore it and go back to peeing.

"Enjoying yourself?" I hear a female voice say above me.

"Holy bread!" I yell and see Ellie's face hanging over the side of the stall.

"What? It's just a question."

"What are you -- Ellie?" I quickly tuck away my private parts.

She suddenly disappears and I exit the stall panic taking over me. My heart filling with shock. What the hell is she doing?

"What's wrong Rory?" She asks almost sly.

"N-nothing," I back up into a wall near one of the mirrors.

"Are you sure?" She cages me in with her arms and presses herself against my body.

Hnnn. Her watermelons are touching my chest! Snap out if it you moron!

"Ellie! Cut it out!" I ask becoming more annoyed.

"Why? This is what you and Emil were fighting over,isn't it?" Her eyes glint dangerously.

"No! Not this," I move out of her way.

"Don't tell me you don't like it?" She smirks.

"I do like you. You really are beautiful but whatever you're doing now is just wrong," I let out a disappointed sigh.

"Then go," she points at the door with a frown.

Without another word I leave the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I storm off to my car and drive off in fury.

Ellie's point of view.

Going back to my seat near the old oak tree,I find Margot sitting there. With a sigh I make myself comfortable next to her.

"How'd it go?" She asks smirking.

"Not according to plan," I admit wryly.

"Why?" She asks curious.

"Well,Emil ran off so that part did go according to plan,but Rory stormed off in a fit of rage."

"Wow that doesn't look good," she looks at me.

Later that night.

I was struggling to sleep. Rory's words kept mauling in my head. Over and over. The look in his eyes wasn't something I'd ever seen.

His eyes burned with disappointment. But why was it bothering me? It's what I wanted,right? To scare them off.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Men Like You De Sarah

Ficção Adolescente

17.5K 577 24
Ellie returns back to home after four years at UCLA. She has come back a completely different person and everyone is really happy to see her again. ...
2.8K 405 16
* A Shortlisted story in the Open Novella Contest!* To deal with the recent influx of suicides, Death created a new breed of angels. His Death Dance...
58 46 24
From an early age of 2, Elysian has battled an enigmatic ailment that has tormented her both physically and mentally. Regrettably, the disease's rele...
994 94 40
Danielle Blake is 19 when her life is unjustly ripped from her by her husband of 2 years. After her death, she becomes an Angel, given gifts that she...