Noah and Leigh

By colourlessness

A collection of notes, a public library, two teenagers, and zero spoken communication. More

Introduction
1: Noah
2: Leigh
3: Noah
4: Leigh
5: Noah
6: Leigh
7: Noah
8: Leigh
9: Noah
10: Leigh
11: Noah
12: Leigh
14: Leigh
15: Noah
16: Leigh
17: Noah
18: Leigh
19: Noah
20: Leigh
21: Noah
22: Leigh
23: Noah
24: Leigh
25: Noah
26: Leigh
27: Noah
28: Leigh
29: Noah
30: Leigh
More Noah & Leigh: Website
FAQ, Thank You & Recommendations

13: Noah

64.8K 5.1K 369
By colourlessness

            It took two days of being in bed, a whole box of three-ply extra soft tissues and watching Game of Thrones before Noah started feeling better. As soon as his nose started to clear, he pulled on a jacket and drove to the library.

            He missed Leigh.

            It was only twelve in the afternoon, so he wasn't expecting Leigh to be there until school was over. So when he saw her sitting cross legged at her table, hair tied into a messy knot at the top of her head, wearing pyjama pants and his jumper, he couldn't help but grin.

            Noah made his way to his table three seats away and continued to smile. Because her hair was tied up, her neck was bare, exposing the small, crescent moon birthmark at the base of her hairline. He wondered if anyone else noticed it. Noah secretly wished no one did. It made him feel like he knew Leigh better than anyone else; as if she had allowed him to be aware of the small blemish on her skin. Noah wanted to know her every flaw and default; acknowledge and appreciate every imperfection. He wanted to let her know that he was aware of the things she probably didn't like, but that didn't change his perception of her.

             Because no matter what, she was beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 0 9
A typical romance story, Nothing new. Just a Dare.
8.2K 203 26
(Y/n) (L/n) a highschool student starting her 3rd year falls in love with the new student.Rest u find it out yourself ;)
16K 337 11
Just two teenage girls falling in love at each other. 2014
551 1 20
a hopeless girl goes to a new high school,she doesn't care about the way she looks,the way she wears. then she meets a boy whom she'll think that he'...