The Baker and The Billionaire

By CountVustafa

Harry Styles owns a small bakery. Harry hates big business and big CEOs. A big company wants to buy Harry's b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
The Epilogue
SPECIAL 1

Chapter 11

6.2K 318 52
By CountVustafa

READ SWEET HOME MULLINGAR

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It all started when I dropped the bomb at Harry's apartment. I didn't know what demon possessed me as I said those horrifying words to him. Back in the car, Zayn practically yelled at me telling me countless times how rude and stupid I was for saying those things at Harry. Like I didn't know. 

When we reached Madrid and arrived at the company building I was overwhelmed by the ginormous amount of work I had on my plate. This branch was in a worse shape than I thought. 

We worked hard. Especially Zayn, who probably needed a good vacation away from me and this company. I continued working until wee hours of the night, so that means my assistant and close employees have to work until the wee hours of the night. In almost two weeks time, our shareholders are back on our side and we are just going to tune and rereview several upcoming projects. 

I am deeply tired and stressed out of my mind. Constantly thinking about the future of the company and my non-existant social life. I can't even remember the last time I actually laughed. 

It was late at night when I got a call from an exhausted sounding Zayn that demanded a vacation for a few days. I agreed. Even though it would be a hard time choosing someone to replace him, I do need someone to manage me. I can't do it on my own. Honestly who can...

Lucky for me, Zayn had hired a temporary assistant for me. He said the guy had enough experience with asshole bosses like me and was able  to get with what I want.

I arrived late at the office because of damn traffic. I texted Cara to get the assistant up to my office immediately because I have plenty of things I need to do. As usual I entered the office and starred out my fantastic view. I loved looking out the window and seeing the clear blue sky. I took a deep breath and held the breath for a moment before exhaling deeply. My mind was set for the day. A trick Harry thought me when we were dating. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

We didn't even plan a date. We were talking on the phone and hopelessly in love with each other and the next thing you know Harry told me to meet him up at the tube and we are going to go enjoy Sunday together. 

I dearly needed my baby with me. Work was crazy. Some idiot from another restaurant is suing us for trying to copy their name, theirs were Little White Lies, ours were Little Black Dress. I know right?! I was in and out of the court room, flying lawyers from all over England to win our case. 

I met Harry who was leaning beside the tube sign, wearing a grey shirt and ray bans over his eyes. Damn it he looks so sexy. Sometimes I wonder how a scruff like me actually got hold of a god! I arrived panting like a dog. Harry bends down and give me a kiss on my cheek, which made me blush like mad.

"You look adorable when you blush" he complimented. 

I tried to hide my face by walking away to the opposite side, but Harry caught up and took my hands in his, in bloody public! 

To say I was embarassed was an understatement. I could feel the stares those envious bitches were giving me. Yes, honey he is mine! We arrived at the large park and Harry handed me a paper bag, with the Holmes Chaples logo on it. 

"Harry what are these?" I asked clearly surprised. I was really hungry and luckily for me Harry brought those delicious pastries that I so happen to own. 

I took the bagel in my hand and took a small bite of the bread. Oh god, I pratically moaned. The bagel was absolutely delicious. 

"Hey, those sounds better be for me" whispered Harry huskily to my ear. 

I blushed shades of red and continued nipping the pastry. Harry smirked and playfully snaked his arms around my waist, resting his curly head on my shoulder. I could feel the lad tried to tickle me with his curls. 

"Baby, I missed you so much" he said softly. 

I stopped eating and leaned in to gave the man a peck on the cheek, "I missed you too. I am so sorry I got all caught up with my family business." 

Before I could blab away about the family business Harry had silenced me by giving me a deep kiss. My body was practically on fire as our tongues danced in each other's mouth. I could feel Harry's obvious hard on poking me on my back. 

"Come on love. Let me show you a trick I use when I'm stressed." 

I looked up at that gorgeous face and followed him stare at the clear cloudless sky. 

"When you are filled with problems, all you have to do is look up at the sky. Strech your neck, take a deep breath through your nose, hold it in for a moment. All your problems seem so small, if you look at the sky. And exhale..." trailed Harry. 

It was short and sweet but really affective. All my problems did seem extreamely small. Suddenly I had this sense of clarity. I look back from the sky to the man that was leaning his head on my shoulder, he was closing his eyes. His mouth was in this straight smile with his dimples poking out from his cheeks. 

I couldn't help but lean in and gave a soft peck on those soft lips. 

"I love you Harry" I said. 

He opened those green peepers and smiled. "I love you more." 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

My thoughts were interrupted by my handphone ringing loudly in my jacket. I took the device and held it in my ear. 

"Has the new assistant arrive yet?" asked Zayn. 

I could hear the sound of airplanes flying at the background, Zayn was probably taking a jet back to London, wanting to meet his fiance. He'd been bugging me for weeks about wanting to meet Pierre again and hating Skype sex. 

"Nope. Bro, you know I hate it when people are late" I whined. 

Zayn let out a chuckle, "Ni, do me a favour and give this guy a chance. He is a great guy to work with." 

"I don't know. You are a hard worker" I joked. 

"Haha! Anyways, take care of yourself and don't over work yourself this time okay" he said. 

I nodded from the opposite end. I heard footsteps entering my office and I heard Cara mutter something behind me. 

I turned around hoping to meet my new assistant. Hopefully not some whiny man or those hunks that always tries to seduce me. Sure you're hot. But you're not Harry Styles hot. 

My eyes almost popped out of my pockets. Standing in front of me were a mop of curly hair that clearly needed a haircut. The same face that I have been dreaming of for weeks. That cheeky smirk plastered on his face. 

"Harry"

-.-.-.-.-.-

I NEED AT LEAST 10 COMMENTS 

I LOVE YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 2.1K 31
Does he know how annoying he is? Does he know how I loath him? Does he know how I want to fuck him till he can't walk? Niall hates Harry and Harry...
8.7K 393 33
small choices - Narry fanfiction - The plot: One are gay and one don't know if he is. It always starts with friendship. A friendship that actually wo...
2.1K 32 5
Louis Tomlinson meets Hollywood Heartthrob, Harry Styles when he walks into Louis' little bakery one day. Immediately, Louis is charmed by him and Lo...
14.8K 362 25
Niall has had his heart broken one too many times by the infamous Harry Styles, so he decides enough is enough and leaves the band. Management is fin...