Dauntless high

By DauntlessFromtwo

divergent life in high school More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

Chapter 13

7.3K 223 42
By DauntlessFromtwo

Tris POV----

Later on The boys leave. They are having a sleepover at Zeke's. The girls are sleeping here tonight.

A fickle

I decide to take a walk to clear my mind. I grab a hoddie and tell the girls who are painting there nails.

I walk near a creek I know. My mum used to take me here as a child. Since she left with my dad to Australia for work they let me keep the house but they will pay.

I see a flash light behind a tree directed at me. I back up ready to run but I run in to Aaliyah she's with Lauren the grab my feet and legs. And run.

I scream in panic

There grip is so cold it Is hot and Stinging.

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Sorry random emojis

Such a short chapter sorry.... Writing more as soon as I publish.. Please remember I'm not the best writer and don't come up with very good ideas so I try my best so please no hate.

Stay Fab.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
200K 6.8K 60
where the school's asshole falls in love with his naive next door neighbor, all while helping her get revenge on her cheating ex.
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
20.9K 340 27
She was an actress that everyone loved and nobody hated, she rose from one movie which led her to get into many more. He was an actor that everyon...