straight; yugbam

By Carousel22

bambam was straight. More

prologue
bb; 1
yg; 2
jk; 3
yg; 4
jk; 5
jm; 6
jb; 7
bb; 8
yg; 9
yg; 10
jk; 11
jk; 12
bb; 13
mark; 14
tae; 15
yg; 16
yg; 17
bb; 18
yg; 19
jk; 20
yj; 21
jb; 22
jb; 24
bb; 25
jk; 26
yg; 27
hi.

jk; 23

2.3K 98 191
By Carousel22

"so then i replied with, uh yeah i sure hope it does," jackson said, eating nother one of mark's fries. i laughed with the others.  i was amazed at how they immediately started to be friendly with me, and it made me so happy to see how happy yugyeom was with bambam. they shpwed a lot of skin ship, which reminded me a bit of how me and jimin used to be. i shrugged off the thought, and continued eating my pizza. they joked and laughed like i used to with my friends. after lunch was over i went back to my dorm, to see jimin on his phone. "oh, hey jungkook, i'm going out soon," he said.

"what're you doing?" i asked. he stayed silent and bit his lip.

"just going out with some friends," he replied.

"oh, with who?" i asked. he stayed silent.

"it's with jin, namjoon, tae, hobi, and yoongi but..." he said looking up. i realized then the reason why i wasn't going.

"oh," i sighed, "what're you guys doing?". silence. then suddenly, taehyung came through the door.

"hey jimin! you ready to go bowlin-" he stopped seeing me. jimin coughed. "uh, hi jungkook," taehyung said.

"hi," i replied.

"anyways, jin is waiting," taehyung said, looking at jimin. jimin got up awkwardly, and stood next to taehyung.

"bye jungkook," jimin said, walking out. it was then i broke down sobbing. i rook the razor in my drawer, and added new cuts to my arm. i was suddenly reminded, they don't like me anymore. it was an act. i'm alone. i sniffled, getting up to he bathroom. i took the pills from the cabinet, and turned the lid.

"if i just go now it won't matter," i whispered to myself. i picked up a pill when i heard the bathroom door open.

"hey jun- JUNGKOOK!" bambam yelled. he smacked the pills, making them scatter,

"NO!" i yelled as they scattered. bambam quickly hugged me.

"JUNGKOOK NO!" he screamed. soon the rest of his crew came. i sobbed.

"just let me go! it doesn't matter! i don't matter!" i sobbed.

"JUNGKOOK YOU MATTER!" bambam told me. i shook my head as i continued to sob. yugyeom stood beside him and got down to join the hug.

"JUNGKOOK THEY MAY NOT LIKE YOU, THEY MAY NOT FORGIVE YOU, BUT WE DO. PLEASE, PLEASE LISTEN!" yugyeom yelled. jackson appeared with the razor blade.

"j-jungkook d-did you?" he asked. they looked up at him as bambam pulled up my sleeve.

"someone get some bandages!" bambam exclaimed.

"on it! let's go youngjae!" jinyoung exclaimed, exiting with youngjae.

--

yj

jinyoung and i left as we went to the store to get bandages. we walked in and i wondered by myself. i was looking at the isles with i felt someone behind me. "i-i have a boyfriend i would s-suges-" i was cut off when a familiar pair of lips kissed mine. i calmly wrapped my arms around his neck. "jaebummie!" i exclaimed, "what're you doing here?" i asked.

"i needed to get away with out going somewhere my father refused." he answered, "how are you?".

"i-i'm good, b-but-"

"JAEBUM ARE YOU FINISHED? WE HAVE A DINNER!" his father yelled. he quickly picked up my hands, and kissed them.

"i'll text you okay? i have to go baby," he said. and just liked that he was gone again. i stood there dumbfounded for a second.

"h-hey youngjae! i found the bandages!" jinyoung said. i shook out of my frozen position, and ran towards the entrance.

"j-jaebum!" i yelled, watching as a fancy car left the parking lot. i stood there, watching it get smaller and smaller.

"youngjae what happened?" jinyoung asked.

"i just saw jaebum." i answered.

--

jb

after coming home from the store, i had to get ready to go to this dinner. i was so glad to see youngjae again, though he looked tired. i had so many questions. why was he there? how was he doing? was he sleeping? was he eating right? i changed  and combed my hair and walked down the stairs to see a familiar, short haired girl there. it was park sooyoung, she works at the library. she looked up at me, with widened eyes. "jaebum, i'd like you to meet sooyoung, your fiance," my father said, as i continued walking down the stairs. she held out her hand.

"nice to see you again jaebum," she said. i took her hand and shook it.

"ah, they know each other! perfect!" her mother exclaimed. we all sat at the table. i sat by sooyoung as the rest of the family talked. "should we tell them?" sooyoungs mother asked.

"i mean we might as well," my dad said.

"we have a small house for you two to live in!  in fact, you two are moving in tomorrow!" her mother exclaimed. sooyoung and i choked on our food.

"what?!"

--

bb

i wrapped the bandages around jungkook's arms. "why're you so nice to me? i was an asshole to you." jungkook asked. stopped, looked up and sighed.

"well, i believe everyone changes, and matures in different ways, and sometimes you need help transitioning," i answered. i finished wrapping the last arm. "there, now let's go." i said, as we walked to where the rest of them were.

"jinyoung totally agrees with me! ed sheeran is such boyfriend material!" jackson exclaimed.

"bitch he's ugly." yugyeom replied. mark nodded.

"what the fuck, is this normal?" jungkook asked. i nodded.

"looks aren't everything, jesus yugyeom." jinyoung fired back.

"HIS GIRLFRIEND LITERALLY CHEATED ON HIM WITH NIALL HORAN!" mark yelled back.

"SO?!" jinyoung and jackson said in unison.

--

a/n

i will be on hiatus ;(( because i am moving and it will be hard to write in between, but i do have a list that has some of my favorite books for you to read if you need suggestion(it's called stuff for y'all to read while i'm on hiatus)! q and a answers are below!!! if i didn't include your comment i'm sorry :(( it was either much like the other questions or i missed it again i'm really sorry :((

q and a

yugyeom:

@idiotfinn; yuggie why didn't you realize you were in love with your best friend fast and you guys are so cuteeee

a; well, since bammie was straight i hadn't thought about how much i gazed at him, and how much i loved his laugh and personality :))

@bb_2jae; yugyeomieeee do you love bambam?

a; yes very much <33

@_thatmeaniefangirl; WAS BAMBAM TOO EASY

a; nO that shit hurts they thiGHS

@shinyss; hi baby boy any other kinks

a; iT nOt My KiNkS tHeY'rE bAmBaMs!!1!

@cyj_otters; so ur a bottom?

a; yes. :'))

@yoongisyoghurt; hOW ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL

a; ty ty it's called birth B))

@alssaeida; i literally love you so much and also can you and bambam get married already??? you guys are so cute together and i love both of you oh my GODD

a; ILYT hmm marriage seems a bit soon atm, but in the future definitely!! ty ty!!

bambam:

@idiotfinn; do u have like a baby boy kink or something?

a; yes ;))

@jeonginsgirlfriend; can you marry me please?

a; sorry i plan on getting married to yuggie

@bb_2jae; bambammmmm why so hot?!?

a; bc i am dood.

@_thatmeaniefangirl; when will yugyeom top?

a; never.

@shinyss; yO do you da in the mornings

a; not since highschool, no, but i yodel all nite.

@cyj_otters; dab pls

a; nah im gud.

@yoongisyoghurt; pls dont dab bby

a; u got it dood.

faq; dab w/ me/can u dab?

a; no!!! ill yodel though

youngjae:

@idiotfinn; babes are you ok? <3

a; yeah, i miss jaebum a lot :// :(((

@jeonginsgirlfriend; DO YOU NEED ME TO COME OVER AND CUDDLE WITH YOU

a; jaebummie is a pretty overprotective boyfriend, idk how he'd feel about that

@shinyss; baby just wait a while it will work out soon

a; ahh ty :))

@idalysfernandez; what does jaebum do that makes your heart flutter

a; honestly, everything <333

jinyoung:

@idiotfinn; are u ever gonna get you a mans?

a; idk man

@jeonginsgirlfriend; why aren't you with jisoo yet

a; i'M GAY!!

@_thatemeaniefangirl; aRE YOU OVER MARK OR?

a; i'm not 100% over him , but i'm definitely moving on :)

@yoongisyoghurt; hEy mom will you pleas adopt me

a;  i haven't adopted you yet how am i your mom?

@toxic-jaebum; hey mom ily are you doing good?

a; whY AM I BEING CALLED MOM??? and yes i'm and doing good

jackson:

@idiotfinn; markson stays winning right?

a; ofc markson or never.

@_thatmeaniefangirl; is mark loud?

a; yes. ;)) when his mouth isn't covered.

@yoongisyoghurt; on a scale of 1 to 10 how gay are you?

a; 12

jaebum:

@idotfinn; why is your dad such a dick?

a; idek bc he is smh

@_thatmeaniefangirl; can't you run away from your dad? and be with youngjae forever?

a; well i would but he's paying for my college and i was working at the bar to earn enough money to live on my own and pursue my own life

@yoongisyoghurt; may i please kill your father?

a; yes, but not until i get his money.

mark:

@idotfinn; expose jackson since he's always bothering yugbam

a; i would if i could but he's so open about shit everyone would know anyways

@yoogiisyoghurt; why you so loud

a; idk man 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

jungkook:

@idiotfinn; stay strong baby boy and eat well

a; ...okay i'll try :/

@yoongisyoghurt; plz take care baby don't harm yourself

a; i-ill try sometimes its hard..

taehyung:

@_thatmeaniefangirl; hi? notice me?

a; noticed ;)

@yoongisyoghurt; plEase take care of chim chim or i will cut your dick off, fry it, and feed it to you.

a; okay okAY JFC VIOLENT MUCH??

@toxic-jaebum; ilysm you're so precious bless you

a; ty ilyt :'')

jimin:

@_thatmeaniefangirl; are u going to invite jungkook to your wedding?

a; i want to, but tae said it might conflict jin from going ://

@shinyss; is sooyoung your sister?

a; sooyoung? my co-worker?? no no no, we do have the same last name, but we are no way related

@yoongisyoghurt; tAKE CARE CHIMCHIM I LOVE YOU

a; ok i will ilyt :))

hobi:

@_thatmeaniefangirl; hi ILY and how did you and suga get together lol

a; HI ILYT!!! and we met in highschool and started dating our sophomore year :))

@yoongisyoghurt; sUNSHINE MY BOI HOW ARE YOU DOING HMM

a; IM DOING GOOD MY FRIEND!!

@kingknj; how much do you love yoongs

a; I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHHH I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN HE ASKED ME OUT

yoongi:

@_meanietangirl; where did you get your advice

a; idk i just have good advice i know when things are a good or bad idea

@ahhhgaaase; i fucking love you

a; who tf r u

@yoonisyoghurt; hmmmmm daddy

a; that's hobi not me-

@kingknj; hi, ily

a; what's the deal with strangers tell me they love me?

sooyoung:

@kennapcl; are you joy? also don't freat sweetie everything will work out!

a; well, my grandma actually calls me joy :) and idk if it will....

@shinyss; please find a way to not get married you don't want to and get a job you want

a; well, idk how ://

@cyj_otters; is your nickname joy by any chance?

a; yes!! my grandma used to call me joy when she watched me :)

@kingknj; hey love, please get married to the person you want to get married to and not what your father expects of you. you are free to live however you choose too so have a talk with you dad and mr. im to work this out

a; i would, but i wouldn't want to disappoint my family :/

jaebum's dad:

@idiotfinn; why are you such a dick

a; because i'ma guy?

@_thatmeaniefangirl; can u kys

a; no.

@ahhhgaaase; fuck you

a; nah i have a wife tyvm

@shinyss; i hope you choke on that fine dinner

a; i hope you choke on your microwave macaroni and cheese :) 

@cyj_otters; let jaebum livee

a; he's all i have left...

@yoongisyoghurt; may i please kill you?

a; if i can call the cops first :)

@alssaedia; can u just let jaebum marry whoever he wants????

a; its for the company.

@moo_myung_; we're in the 21st century don't you think the new generation is the future and needs to also be respected and accepted? your son has been doing so much for you, it's time for you to see things with his point of view and return the love he has for you! be just a lil more patient with him. he's a grown man. marriage is something serious. love is so hard to find now in days! i bet you're happier when your son is happier if it doesn't happen think a lot if you're really the best father you can be, or if you're pretending :/ love isn't a choice. it happens between no race, gender, or age in specific.

a; i'm doing this to protect him, and to help my company..

jaebum's step mom:

@idiotfinn; is your niceness real or is it all an act?

a; it's very real, i've been through similar things jaebum and his brother have been through so i relate with them :)

@_thatmeaniefangirl; thanks for understanding jaebum's dad i stg

a; you're welcome ^-^

@shinyss; help your step son

a; i have been trying :((

me/author:

@idiotfinn; why are you such a good writer 

a; ha ha ty and idk i've always loved writing

@_thatmeaniefangirl; HI NOTICE ME jk hi i love your story and i hope it continues

a; thank you!! and it will, and there may even be a sequel ;))

@moo_myung_; i really admire your work! this story is amzing! i'm in luv with the characters and i seriously hope an happy ending please don't break my heart

a; thank you!! and we'll see ;)

@alssaedia; i love all of your stories they're all great and unique!! continue the great work!!

a; thank you!!! i will forever continue writing i enjoy it a lot lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.4K 11
"What do you think of me?"
96.5K 2.4K 25
There's nothing too fast to say love when you find the right one already. My very first fanfic about Jackson GOT7 omg, english isn't my first languag...
205K 8.9K 60
"I can do anything if you tell me good boy" In which Yugyeom is Got7's good boy. __________ Got7 is just really gay in this story. And in real life- ...