My Risk (BTS FF)

By zazept

I had a rough past. But I won't let that shit stop me from helping others. This Is in y/n POV. Is a jungkook... More

1 the beginning
2. deja vu
3. the boys
4. the reason why
5. my life
6. 'kookie'
7. risky
8. friends
9.noticed
10. my first
11. safe
13 fill
14.let go
15 final.....?

12. problem

13 2 0
By zazept

I woke up to a soft light shining on my face.my eyes slowly opened taking a moment to ajust to the morning light coming from the window. Behind me laid a sleeping taehyung wrapped tightly around my waist. Before we fell asleep I managed to put his shirt on and he put his pants on still leaving him shirtless.

He was warm against my back. The position we were in was extremely comfortable and I couldn't dream of moving. Unlucky for us I had a meeting with junhon. I tried to release his grip from my waist be he only held me tighter.

"tae" I whispered "we have to get up now"

Tae "ten more minuets" he huskily replied

"tae I have to meet junhon soon, I don't have 10 minutes to lay here with you"

Suddenly he pushed me on my back and laid on top of me.

Tae "please" he pleaded while lowering himself on me.

"baby boy I can't"

He reluctantly lifted himself and gave me a kiss. He got off the bed and we changed back into our clothes.

On our way down to the kitchen we heard Mrs. Jay cooking what sounded like bacon. Tae immediately quickened his pace.

Mrs. jay "good morning kiddos" she smiled

"good morning" we said simultaneously.

I walked over to the table and waited for eomma to finish the food. Tae sat next to me, a little bit too eager to get the food.

Mrs. jay handed us the food and sat next to me.

"where's appa?"

Mrs. jay "morning meditation"

"ah" I nodded

She then leaned in close to my ear "did you two have fun last night?"

I looked at her in shock "eomma!"

She just giggled and continued to eat her food.

"eomma I'm sorry but I'm kind of in a rush" I said standing up. "it was so nice seeing you I'll come back soon!" she stood up and gave me a hug

Tae got up and bowed to her "thank you for having us"

She walked up and gave him a huh "be good to my baby"

He blushed as she pulled away.

"tell appa I said bye"

We walked out and got into the car. I told tae to take me to my apartment. Both of our phones had died due to the lack of chargers at master kais

When we reached my place we both plugged in our phones. After about 10 minutes of them being plugged in we turned them on. Both of us had messages from all the boys.

"I don't want to deal with this. I'm going to go take a shower and get ready for my meeting" I said bothered by the boys worry

Tae "okay I'll call them and tell them we're okay."

"okay." I said walking out

I took my clothes off and looked in the mirror. There were hickeys and red marks all over me. I have had marks left on me before, but I forgot how the good ones looked. I remember his kisses on my scars. I miss them. he made me feel safe. There were marks on my neck, sides, front, back, all the way down to my thighs. After my shower I dressed some jeans and a hoodie so everything mark was covered. I walked out to, annoyingly, all the boys in my living room.

Jungkook immediately came and hugged me "do you know how worried I was."

I just shrugged it off and grabbed my bag and taes keys.

Jungkook "where do you think you're going."

"I have a meeting I'll see you guys back home."

Jungkook grabbed my wrist. "you're not going anywhere."

I took my hand back and grabbed my charging phone.

"says who?"

Jungkook "says me?! Says all of us! You just had someone try and kill you!"

"that's why this meeting is so important. Stop trying to control what I do." I replied angrily

Namjoon "y/n I also don't think this is a good idea."

"I don't really care Namjoon, ill just bring one of you with me."

Jungkook "okay let's go then"

"no not you he knows who you as well as taehyung. I think the only one he doesn't know is Hoseok."

Hoseok turned to Jungkook giving him a reassuring look

Jungkook "okay but we will follow you."

"okay but you guys can NOT be seen by him. Especially you and taehyung"

We agreed to each other's terms and left. I drove taehyung car with Hoseok. I told them to just drive one car, so they took Namjoon range rover, so they could all fit.

I walked into the little cafe we agreed on going to. I forced Hoseok to walk in after me and sit somewhere else 

Junhon greeted me with a big hug.

I laughed "it's good to see you too."

He pulled back my seat, so I could sit down. After doing this he sat down himself.

Junhon "so, how are you?"

"uh better." I said hesitantly

Junhon "what happened"

"someone tried to kidnap me or kill me, I don't know they didn't manage to get what they wanted"

Junhon "y/n are you okay? "he got up and started checking my arms

"stop, stop I'm fine I managed to get out without a scrape on me." He pulled my hoodie revealing the marks that taehyung had left.

Junhon "who did this" he smirked and sat down

"no one forget about it." I avoided his gaze

Junhon "okay then I won't ask questions now. Let's talk about what I've found" he, thankfully, changed the topic.

"okay let me see your computer"

Junhon "I found out many things." He started talking as I looked through the information on the computer "I found a couple lower level buyers that we can easily expose, actually I already have it set in place I just need you to approve it."

"who's the group?"
junhon "they call themselves the m.a.r. I don't know what it stands for. No one does, only them members can know. The m.a.r are sex trafickers who have been doing work with Mr. Kim."

"the way you have you take them down... does it have any information that can expose Mr. Kim?"

Junhon "yes, if, they talk."

We talked for about another hour. He found two other groups to expose one being quite big. We decided to wait on the bigger one just in case it had any bad repercussions.

I texted Hoseok to leave and drive the car down the street a bit so junhon wouldn't see me get into the car with him.

After we said goodbye I left and got into the car and we drove to the house.

I walked into the house and soon Jungkook walked in too. He walked angerly towards me.

Jungkook "why did he pull up your clothes like that" he grabbed me "why did he smirk when he-" he stopped as he pulled down the neck of my hoodie. "what the fuck is this" he rose his voice.

I scrambled out of his grasp. All the boys stood behind him.

Yoongi "what is it?"

He walked again towards me and roughly pulled the neck and it ripped showing the hickeys down my neck and chest.

Jimin "are those hickeys?"

Taehyung stepped behind Namjoon

Jungkook "taehyung did you do this." He said angerly still having the ripped portion of my hoodie in one hand. I tried to get him to let go so I could cover myself. It wasn't fully ripped off, but it was enough to show to my mid torso. His grip was locked tight.

Jungkook "taehyung!"

Namjoon and the others stepped back revealing taehyung. He looked nervous at first but decided to hold his ground

Tae "yes I did that" he said confidently

Jungkook let go of me and went towards him but this time I had grabbed him. He got out of my grip, but I quickly grabbed him and threw him to the ground

"don't act like this is any of your business Jungkook"

He got up quickly and put me on his shoulder. He started walking towards his room.

"let me go!"

Tae started to walk towards me but Jin stopped him "he won't hurt her. Let him calm down"

With that I was thrown into his room and on the bed.

Jungkook "HIM?"

He was scaring me, but I didn't back down.

"Jungkook you don't have a say in my personal affairs" I tried walking to the door, but he pushed me back down on the bed. He climbed on top of me.

Jungkook "do you know how much this hurts me" he said ribbing his hand over the hickeys. He lowered his lips to my skin giving me soft kisses "the only marks left on you should be mine" he grabbed tightly on my legs

"get off me"

I tried pushing his chest, but he put my hands above my head and held them there with one hand the other was softly rubbed against my cheek.

He bent over giving me a loving kiss. Tears started to flow out of my eyes.

I miss him. I. miss. Him. His touch. His love. I miss it. But at the same time all I want to do in crawl into taehyungs arms. I mustered all my strength and pushed him off.

"you don't get to do that to me" tears still rolled down my cheeks. I stood up and headed to the door.

Jungkook "y/nn please don't leave me"

I turned to him fast "how dare you say that to me!" I walked to him and punched him in the face. He fell back on the bed. I felt all the anger, hatred, and loss build up inside me. I climbed on top of him and started punching him hard. "How dare you say that to ME." Tears were streaming out of my eyes as I threw punch after punch. He put his arms over his face trying to lessen the hurt to his face. "me? Leve? Fuck you!"

The boys heard me screaming and ran in. someone pulled me off him. Jin went over to him and looked worried but Jungkook brushed him off

"I loved you asshole. And it took years to get over you! And I finally found someone who really makes me feel safe. someone I trust! Fuck you. Fuck you for trying to take that from me. Fuck you for being angry about it!" I tried walking over to him again but Yoongi stopped me. "get off me!" I struggled out of his arms and left the room.

I went up to the roof and locked the door, so no one could follow me.

I went over to the couch from a few nights ago and laid there crying. I wasn't expecting how much I missed his touch. Everything is confusing me now. In such a brief time I've began to love a man, but I've also had old feelings come to bite me in the ass. I don't want to deal with all this. I want to be back at master kais in taehyung arms. I don't want to be here with Jungkook. He's messing with my mind. Would I be his? Would I drop taehyung and love Jungkook again? Soon I fell asleep to the sound of the wind through the trees and my silent cries.

---------

note

i cant tell if i like where this story is at. it gets better! promise :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 16.6K 57
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
336 16 22
Welcome or welcome back This is my first ever ff..I will try my best. hope you will enjoy. Tell me about it after you read it. Any advice so I can im...
3.9K 295 39
*Written 2021 - 2022* It's not the best feeling leaving your friends behind but it was for the best. (Y/n) and I can't live on like this anymore. It...
146 45 14
• People running from here to there , don't know where I was running with him , cause someone started Firing for god knows who . Y/n : Hey , where ar...