🌍Love On Tour🌍 // Sequel to...

By megtinus4life

The life of Megan continues as she struggles to deal with her mum's illness, exams and missing her boyfriend... More

Exams
He's back!
Distracting
Dinner
Goodbye
Take off
Dont leave me
Trofors
Sneaky
Pleats
Dave
Bored
Haters
Secret
Oops
Confirmed
Hide and seek
Tour bus
My idol
Countdown
Missed the queue
Us against the world
Dont do this
Sorting my life out
Flirting
News
Move on
Studio
Wasn't expecting that
Can't dance
Dilemma
I can do this
Idiot
Just great.
Departure
Get away!
Relief
Calm down
Please don't go
Perfect idea
Dave who?
Stunned
What just happened!?!
Messages
Home Sweet Home
Evidence
Story time
Surprise!
Hospital
The operation
Hustle and bustle
A good one
Wait what?
Buzz
Only just beginning.
AUTHORS NOTE : another book?
AUTHORS NOTE : New book

Hate it

1K 55 16
By megtinus4life

Megan's POV ///

Megan : I can't believe we're actually gonna do this!

Martinus : I know, it's gonna be so good!

Megan : how are we gonna do it?

Martinus : I could tweet?

Megan : nah that's boring!

Martinus : fine then ahaha

Megan : it has to be big like when Marcus and Lara confirmed it.

Martinus : I could say it in an interview then?

Megan : no we can't copy, we have to be original.

Martinus : then when?!?

Megan : I don't know....

Martinus : I could say it at the concert tonight?

Megan : omg yes!

Martinus : ok sorted.

Megan :....I'm nervous

Martinus : don't be nervous, they'll love you.

Megan : but what if they don't, what if you're wrong?

Martinus : then who cares what they think!! I love you and you love me and that's all that matters. If they can't accept that then they're not real mmers.

Megan : mmers?

Martinus : it's what our fans are called.

Megan : ohhh that's what it means, I've been wondering.

He laughed.

Martinus : so do you want to tell lara and Marcus or not?

Megan : well....Lara's been kinda off lately so I don't think so but you can tell Marcus.

Martinus : what do you mean by off?

Megan : she's been completely ignoring me and giving me strange looks.

Martinus : why don't you just talk to her?

Megan : I've tried, she just started shouting at me!

Martinus : do you want me to talk to her?

Megan : yeah could you?

Martinus : of course!

Megan : thanks.

Dave : Come on guys or we're gonna be late!!!!

We followed him out the door.

------------

Lara's POV ///

I want to go home. I actually hate it here. Despite being with Marcus it's just been so bad.

For one, the bus is really uncomfortable and I don't think I'm gonna cope to sleep in there for another week and a half! It's actually the worst thing ; you finally get into a comfy position after about an hour of rustling about, then there's a huge bump in the road and you practically fly in the air! I nearly fell out my bunk at one point!

Second of all, I've been getting so much hate from the fans recently and I think it's because Marcus and I confirmed our relationship. Actually I don't think, I know it's because of that. People have been calling me all sorts from a fat cow to a gold digger!

I hate it! I actually hate it! Every time I go onto Instagram I'd see something like a picture of me hugging Marcus with sick face emojis all around me. Or one time I saw my face actually cropped onto a cows body!

I've talked to Marcus about it all and he just says to try and ignore it but I can't. It's impossible to ignore it when it's haunting me every time I click on Instagram!

And on top of all that, I've lost my best friend. Yes, Megan. She seems to have forgotten about me and gone off with Amy instead. She's only known her for a couple of days and they're now apparently "besties"!?!?!

I've known her since nursery but all I get is a strange look from across the hall. She's been completely ignoring me and I miss her. I really need her at the moment as well with what I'm going through.

I need someone to talk to but I don't have anyone now. I mean yeah there's Marcus but let's be honest, he's not the best for advice. He's comforting and all but I need Megan. She always knows what to do but I can't talk to her now cause she's too busy having fun with Amy!

Anyway, I'm sitting on the bus right now on my bed. Everyone's inside doing sound check and stuff but I just really couldn't handle being around everyone at the moment. Being on this tour, I'm practically with people all the time, even when I'm on the tour bus. So I decided to have some aloe time to gather my thoughts.

Marcus offered to stay with me but Dave insisted he had to go to soundcheck so that idea was screwed. It was actually quite nice to be alone for once. Normally I hate being alone and always want someone with me but not now.

Suddenly, I heard the door unlock and swing open. To my surprise, in walked Martinus.

Martinus : hey!!

I looked strangely at him as he sat on his bed.

Lara : aren't you supposed to be at soundcheck?

Martinus : yeah but I had nothing to do.

Lara : oh.

Martinus : I asked Marcus where you were and he told me you were here, I need to talk to you.

Lara : okkk about what?

Martinus : Megan

Lara : ughh did she send you here to talk to me?!?

Martinus : actually, I offered.

Lara : same thing.

Martinus : why are you ignoring her?

Lara : she thinks I'm ignoring her!?!?!

Martinus : yeah...

Lara : how dare she!!!

Martinus : look, she's really hurt and she needs you right now.

Lara : she's hurt?!?!

Martinus : are you just gonna repeat everything I'm saying?

Lara : sorry, it's just I don't know what I've done?!?!

Martinus : maybe you should talk to her?

Lara : no, I'm not talking to her!

Martinus : why not, don't you want to sort it out?

Lara : well yes but I'm not talking to her!

Martinus : well that's not gonna be much help is it!

Lara : please, I don't need this right now!

Martinus : why what's up?

Lara : its nothing.

Martinus : no tell me, maybe I can help.

Lara : no, just leave me alone.

Martinus : what, is it that time of the month or something?

Lara : what no!!!!!

Martinus : then, come on just tell m-

Lara : just go away ok!!!!

Martinus : alright jeeeezzzz I'm only trying to help.

He got up from his bed and walked off the bus as a tear fell from my eye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 2K 26
COMPLETED Sequel to "Him. // Martinus Gunnarsen" Happily together, but for how long is the happiness going to last? [cover by blurryfandom]
4.1K 167 25
Everyone in this planet is special, different from others. Some people pretend to be sad to catch the attention. From the other side there are people...
34.5K 1.1K 39
We were so fucking close to each other again. Some of his friends saw us like this and they came closer to us. Marcus' friends; Hey Marcus. Why you d...
38.2K 1.9K 30
You chose her over me... You chose a girl over your brother... I don't know if i'm cool with that... I don't know if I can ever forgive you... I unde...