All of the Stars

By AllieWriting

Kylo Ren was a monster. A murderer, a beast... This you were sure of. In a life where you had woken up on the... More

Part 1: Encounter
Part 2: Vexation
Part 3: Misconceive
Part 4: Shock
Part 5: Desideratum
Part 6: Beholden
Part 7: Perform
Part 8 : Distant
Part 9 : Magnificent
Part 10: Speechless
Part 11 : Despondent
Part 12: Revive
Part 13: Reverberation
Part 14: Ruthless
Part 15: Hope
Part 16: Proximate
Part 17: Honest
Part 18: Outset
Part 19: Arrival
Part 20: Battle
Part 21: Agony
Part 22: Saviour
Part 23: Together
Part 24: Fragmented
Part 25: Blow
Part 26: Love
Part 27: Intimacy
Part 28: Discovery
Part 29: Welcome
Part 30: Shift
Part 31: Anger
Part 33: Shining
Part 34: Adrenaline
Part 35: Mystery
Part 36: Greeting
Part 37: Lavish
Part 38: Bolted
Part 39: Unrequited
Part 40: Connection
Part 41: Unravel
Part 42: Suffering
Part 43: Determination
Part 44: Quell
Part 45: Resolute
Part 46: Quarrel
Part 47: Cracks
Part 48: Vivid
Part 49: Presence
Part 50: End
Part 51: Epilogue

Part 32: Doubt

2.9K 83 12
By AllieWriting

"I don't understand what happened, he has been like this for hours," Tyler mutters, watching Luke sitting cross-legged on a small stony beach.

"He must be contacting Leia..." Kylo muttered, also watching.

"This isn't very helpful guys..." Poe sits under the shelter of one of the huts, chewing on a piece of grass.

Outside, the sky had gone dark, even though it must only have been mid-afternoon. Clouds had rolled in quickly and soon any indication of the location of the two suns was completely impossible.

Rain fell in sheets, large heavy droplets streaking from the sky and landing on the stone and grasses with heavy noises.

The sea was also restless in this storm, even more than usual the waves crashed and rolled on the shore, getting dangerously close to the ship, you noticed, and yet there was no way to move it.

Luke seemed completely undisturbed by the rain, in fact, you were not sure if he noticed it.

Rey was nowhere to be seen, and you noticed the effect on Finn, he became less reclusive and joined the group again, and yet he was not fully himself. You thought back to the heated conversation on the beach and wondered what it had been about.

You retreated further into the hut and gazed longingly at the fire pit, now unable to be used on account of the rain pouring through the hole. You resisted the urge to check if your breath was visible in the cool space.

"There is nothing to see, to be honest." You recount to Poe, taking a seat next to him and letting him bring his arm around you for warmth. "Just a bunch of rain and a very soggy Skywalker."

Poe chuckles slightly and leans back against the edge of the hut, propping you against his chest.

You shut your eyes and let the sound of the rain lull you further into relaxation.

"Hey, jealous." Tyler's voice floats in from the doorway, you crack open your eye slightly and watch him gesture as if outraged to Finn about you and Poe's position.

You smile sleepily up at him.

"Come on then." You sigh and move over, making him take a seat beside you.

Tyler instantly settles, even using his uniform cape as a blanket to cover the three of you.

Kylo stays standing outside, his eyes turned up towards the rain, and his mind far from the mountain. Before you shut your eyes you think back to Kylo's heartbroken face as he relived his worst memory.

Before you can think further about his dark eyes, filled with tears unshed and shaking hand reaching up to touch a long-dead face, you succumb to sleep. Your head resting on Tyler's shoulder, your back against the hard stone wall of the hut and Tyler's cloak covering you up to your chin.

"I nearly did it once, I can do it again!"

"Kylo, this is the only way, stop arguing."

"No. I don't agree, there must be something else, more training?" Kylo's voice sounded frustrated.

"You know that isn't possible, the Force is too strong with Snoke... I don't know how..." Luke's voice pauses. "Something changed."

You open your eyes, finding yourself still leaning against Tyler. Outside the sound of the rain had eased slightly, and the steady drip from the hole in the ceiling was replacing it.

A figure that you recognised as Kylo stood a little way away from the door, speaking to Luke you assumed, who must have been hidden around the side of the hut.

"Luke, I can't do that." Kylo's voice broke slightly.

The sound of boots on the gravel smothered the voices temporarily.

"You must. It is the only way to save your friend." He pauses. "Please."

Kylo took a deep breath, you watched his figure shudder.

"Is there no other way?" He finally asked, raking his hand through his hair which must have been soaked.

"Please Kylo. I need Leia to be safe." Luke's voice barely came over the sound of the wind, blowing through the island as the aftermath of the storm.

"When?" He asked, his voice resolved.

"Tomorrow. There are things I must take care of first." You watched Kylo's figure nod and the sound of retreating footsteps on the gravel.

Careful not to wake Poe or Tyler you stood, placing the cloak back over the boys. For a moment you stared at them, a small smile on your face. Tyler leaning against Poe and Poe's hand inches from Tyler's.

Then, you took quick steps over to the figure of Kylo, avoiding a sleeping Finn, lying on the floor by the door.

"Hey." You whisper, wrapping your arms around his torso.

Kylo started slightly and then relaxed into your arms.

"You heard that?" He questioned, not looking over his shoulder.

"Only a small part... What happened?" You whisper back, resting your head against his back.

Kylo took a deep breath and released it slowly.

"Some sort of shift in the Force around Snoke. Somehow even more powerful..." He trailed off.

"Can we fight it?" You ask, your heart sinking slightly.

"No," Kylo said, finally turning around and grasping your arms, bending slightly to be level with you. "Not with the power we have."

Your heart drops a few more steps.

"What are we going to do?" You ask, your eyes widening as you think about Ara.

"With the power we have, we can't touch that amount of Force..." Kylo looked down. "Luke wants me to take his Force."

You freeze, staring at Kylo who meets your eyes again.

"Take it?" You breathe, your voice taken away.

"I don't want to, Y/N." He gave in, touching his forehead to yours. "I don't see another way."

"What will it do to you?" You whisper, your eyes dancing between his.

You see his mouth harden slightly.

"I don't know." He answers honestly and closes his eyes, the sound of the waves and the wind between you enough to fill the silence.

A scream fills the air, causing both you and Kylo to turn, searching the night for where it came from.

A figure stumbled into the light by the moon, her hair a mess around her face, her clothes soaked.

Her shoulders heaved and she propped herself against one of the houses, behind you, Finn and Tyler stood, their eyes wide. Poe also stood, squinting into the dark.

"Come... Quick..." She gasped, her hands wrapped around her lower stomach.

Finn pushed to the front of your group, his eyes wide.

"Rey?" He asked, the figure becoming clearer the more you looked at her.

"Please." She begged. It was, in fact, Rey. Shivering in the cold, but her eyes were filled with panic.

"Where?" Kylo demanded, walking forwards to her.

Rey pointed one shaking finger up the valley, towards a mountain hidden.

As you watched you saw sparks flying into the air, temporarily illuminating a column of smoke, twisting and rising into the night sky.

"What on Hoth..." You breathe, and then Kylo started to run.

You instantly follow him, by the sounds of footsteps behind you, Finn also was.

Rey quickly manages to overtake you all, her feet easily moving in the dark over the uneven ground, she spins and beckons you to move faster.

At the top of a set of winding stairs through looming rocks outlined by the moon, you finally saw the source of the smoke.

A tree was engulfed in flame, spitting angry orange flints into the sky as raindrops tried to douse it.

Ash fell to the ground like snowflakes, resting on the dewy grass around your feet.

Despite the situation, a small memory gasped behind your thoughts.

Snow...

But at that moment you didn't notice it, instead, you saw a dark shape not too far off.

A figure turned at where he was seated on a rock, his body language relaxed.

"I am ready, Kylo." He spoke, the flickering light of the tree framing him in a hazy glow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 15.4K 152
COMPLETED β™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿ " A strange path, you have decided to follow." It had all started because o...
46.3K 1.3K 28
You were a member of the Resistance against the First Order. The night your camp was discovered and raided was a moment that would scar you for the r...
61.2K 1.3K 31
Since the age of eighteen, you had planned, strived and worked your hardest to become an employee at Ren Industries, one of America's most notorious...
39.4K 568 52
Read First 🚩 18+ Mature‼️ πŸͺ GENRE πŸͺ Romance/Sci-fi/Horror/Fantasy/Erotica ✴ Synopsis ✴ Kylo longed for a mate, a person who is willing to be by hi...