High School Gods

By Random_Skeleton

Find out what happens when Gods rule High School. Find out when Hades falls in love and Zeus starts up a figh... More

Prolouge
Things to remember: Mortals are Flammable
Things to Remember; Mortals hate Gym
Things to Remember; Mortals can be hurt
Things to Remember; Mortals don't hide things
Things to Remember; Mortals get Tied Up
Things to Remember; Gods are Scared
Things to Remember; Gods are Victorious
Things to Remember; Gods need Friends
Things to Remember; Never tell Zeus to shut up
Things to Remember; Days of Walking Death
Things to Remember; Nemesis and The Pots
Things to Remember; Hades the HotHead
Things to Remember; Mortal Girls are not Immortal
Things to Remember; Pan and Trees
Things to Remember; Hypnos and Naps
Things to remember; Sunny weather not Happy Times
Things to Remember; Why couldn't it be Mini Golf?
Things to Remember: Dinner is served Cold
Things to Remember; Death might be cheating on me.
Things to Remember; Titans and Important Life Decisions
Things to remember; War is War, Love is Love, and Zeus is........
A/N

Things to remember; This is the End... Tell Him I said Hey.

22 0 0
By Random_Skeleton

Pov: Third Person. 

The send off was harsh, every other god was there for the send off, everyone but Hades. They gave them weapons and such. Jody stood there, holding what they gave her, staring at it blankly.

"Um, thanks......" Autumn couldn't give the right answer for something like that.
"Well... I guess that's that," Jody started, looking past them and off into the distance. "How much time do we have left before the Titans... well... you know...?" she asked, glancing over at Zeus. "Do you even know?"

"About... A day." Zeus looked into the sky. "If that. So hurry." Zeus started to rush the three.

"Go, go, go, thanks for saving the human race, blah blah." Zeus continued
"Well, there's some gratitude if I ever saw some," Jody replied, but started walking forward anyway. She glanced up at Autumn. "You ready to take a trip into literal hell, retrieve the power of one of my best friends and your 'a little more than friend', and save humanity as a whole?"

"Jody, Don't say anymore than that about Hades. He has a girlfriend, a very seriously scary one." Autumn gave a playful glare at her.
"Yeah, yeah, I know. I was talking about the whole 'you're like a brother to me' thing from last night," Jody replied with a laugh, quickly covering her tracks with a lie.

"Ugh." Autumn smiled and rolled her eyes playfull.
Jody looked over at Courtney. "You've been awfully quiet. Not ready to jump into a pit of darkness to save all of humanity?"

"Just worried about Ares. You know, he told me he liked me last night......" She shrugged.
"Well, if you're worried about his temper, you can send him to Raven's anger management classes. They've actually worked! She hasn't tried to taze anyone for an entire week!" Jody replied, laughing under her breath.

"You gonna go!?" Ares asked, chuckling.
"I don't know... Are we?" Jody replied, very slowly walking towards the pit of despair.

"Yes." Autumn chuckled and jumped.
"BONZAI!" Jody shouted, running forward and jumping in, the same way one might jump into a very cold swimming pool.

Courtney followed. Screaming, the girls landed, on.........water?... Not Water........Water? Whatever it was, it stinks.........
"Uhg... this better not be what I think it is..." Jody whispered, slowly standing up.

"It stinks......" Autumn sat up.
"... No kidding..." Jody muttered, before snapping her head to attention. She turned, then jumped back down to the goop. "Oh gods, I can hear them! Those b@stards are right there, and don't you dare yell at me about my language! If I'm about to die, I'm going out in style!!"

"Jody, You aren't gonna die." Autumn laughed and then took a jump..

"Let's go find that Asstarus." She smirked.

"You bet." Courtney jumped down.

Astraus was talking to a man, they laughed and Astraus produced a key out of thin air. His smile showed as he started to turn the lock. His evil smirk was utterly terrifying.

"Here, sir." He unlocked the door. Autumn gasped and watched on. The locked turned and the man almost stepped out. She did something stupid. She ran into and pushed Astarus into the cage. She grabbed his hand, and felt the surge of power. Falling back, she gasped. Jody ran over, when she was thrown back by a blast. Courtney shouted and then was lifted up and up......... Jody with her...............

Hades watched out for his friends, pacing in his room, faster and faster. He felt lightheaded but kept going. Jody opened his door, seemingly crying.

"She's........shes gone......." Jody looked down, and Hades froze.

"Who?" He demanded.

"A-Autumn." She sobbed.

"No......no.....no." Hades mumbled. The broken man broke even more, he ran to his bookshelf.

"There has to be way to-" He threw books around the room, yelling and screaming. He didn't notice the mess his room was in. Tears seemed to flow down his face as he crumbled. He sobbed and couldn't stop. He felt strength again, his powers returned, but not someone important.

"I need to-" Hades looked up and gasped.

"I can." He stood up and jumped.

"No- Hades let it go!" Jody started when he disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke.

Darkness was surrounding the 'castle' seemed to be huge, and never ending. He walked up and started to rise up. He walked over to edge, where a giant bowl was formed. Souls lined the bowl. New ones, Autumn's was not there. Hades panicked, he wanted her back. Just in his arms or within a place he could see her. He just missed her. He missed her as much as he worried about Jody.

"Come on!" He kicked the bowl and it showed her. She was walking around a faded Memory. He put his hand through and walked through. Staring at her she turned to him. She ran to him, throwing her arms around him into a giant hug. Sobbing he hugged tightly back.

"Do you really think I would leave you?" He asked her, sadly chuckling.

"No......." Autumn gasped, slightly giggling.

"Alright let's get you home." Hades grabbed her hand and tried to take her through the open gap of the memory.

"Hades-" Autumn begins and was shoved back by the force.

"What?" He asked himself. Studying it for sometime. Autumn sat on a desk, the time was froze and she chuckled. She remembered that day very well...When she met Hades.

Hades entered the room, nervous about the 10 newcomers he had to show around. He walked in, and looked at them. A girl with longish brown hair and brown eyes, looked up. A guy next to her, with hazel eyes and brown-blondish hair. Next to him was a girl with shortish brown hair, glasses, and brown eyes. Next to the first girl was a girl with dark chestnut hair, she was a bit shorter that the first girl. She had brown eyes. Next to her was a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes. Hades walked over.

"Hello, I'm Hades Olympus, I will be your guide for today. You are the transfers from Chippewa Falls High School. Oh. It seems that your friends signed their names, I will take you through the hallways and such. So, Autumn Raymond?" He asked. The first girl raised her hand shyly.

"Hi." She smiled shyly as well.

"Hello." Hades bowed. "Welcome to Greek High."

"Thank you." She giggled.

"Jody Lauritzen." Hades called out and the last girl smiled and shook Hades hand.

"Hi!" She practically shouted.

"Hello." Hades got a burst of energy from her.

She laughed at the memory. Hades turned.

"This is no laughing matter, what is so funny?" Hades asked.

"Just........This is the day we met, and then that is the day, we became friends." Autumn pointed out to him. He chuckled. "I'll have to show you the day I fell in love with you."

Autumn's cheeks reddened. She looked down at the floor.

Hades stuttered out. "An-anyways, I need you to stay calm after I tell you this. You CANNOT say no." Hades stated walking over. Autumn slowly nodded, feeling this was bad.

"I need to give you some of my godly powers, it might hurt at first but it will save you, I do not want lose you forever." Hades says before Autumn can get a word out, He touches her forehead and releases some of his godly powers to her. Suddenly, Hades is pulled back and so is Autumn. Crashing onto the ground, knocking over a few chairs and breaking a few lamps.

"Ouch........Autumn?" Hades looked around for her.

She stood up and gasped. Her body glowed a greenish blue yellow color.

"AM I SUPPOSED TO BE GLOWING!!!!??????" She screamed.

"For a bit." Hades got up and walked over to her. Pulling her into another crushing hug.

"Why do I feel alive?" She asked him. Hades shrugged and sighed.

"Come." He helped her back into his room. Jody sat on his bed, waiting from him to come back from wherever he was. Sighing Autumn fell backwards, yelping from the new area.

"And I have limbo legs." She chuckled. Jody tackled her into a hug. Zeus rushed through the door, Ares and Courtney close behind. Beka screaming at Rachel about ships and hearing the commotion. They all ran upstairs, either hugging Autumn or screaming at her for dying. Beka was screaming. Hades helped her back up and chuckled.

"Okay. Enough." Zeus shouted, shutting everyone right up.

"Autumn? You're a goddess?" Zeus walked over to the newly made goddess.

"Goddess of Life?" Hades asked.

"DRAWING." Rachel shouted.

"No. Life." Zeus said. "She is fit to be with us brother, Jody is fit too. Along with all of the other heroes of today." Zeus chuckles along.

"Beka, goddess of energy and happiness." Zeus says, touching Beka's head and she glows a bright yellow, pink, red, blue and other fun engrictic colors.

"Courtney, goddess of sports and fair games." Zeus says touching Courtney's head, she glows green, white, and blue.

"Jody, goddess of fun and legends." Zeus smirks, and touches her head, Jody glows a red, yellow, and orange color.

"Rachel, goddess of talents." Zeus touches her head, giving her the glow of many colors.

"And lastly, Aidan, god of Friendship and richess." Zeus ends, touching his head, and giving a golden glow.

"This means?" Autumn giggles and smiled hugging everyone.

"We will truly help the world?" Beka and Rachel ask.

"No, I CAN SEE THOSE DAMN SPACE TRUCKS." Jody shouted.

"This is the end?" a small voice asked.

A older women's voice chuckled.

"Yes dear." An older male's voice said.

"Why is it overrrrrr?" a smaller male voice asked.

"The story ends with everyone getting what they want." Another older lady said.

"Indeed." another male voice chuckled.

"Now bedtime." The first older lady's voice spoke.

"Okay......." the first little voice sighed.

"Goodnight." The older voices say.

The sound of a door closing and quiet whispers are heard.

"Hades, did you really need to add pop to their fun camping trip?" The first older female voice spoke up.

"Yes Life." Hades gave a grin.

"Don't call me that! You know my name." 'Life' gave a grin back.

"Yes Autumn." Hades rolled his eyes playfully.

"Ugh." The second female voice said sitting down.

"Jody, what is it?" Autumn asked.

"I just, feel like that story was so incomplete." Jody put her head on the table.

"It will be." The other male chuckled.

"Shush." Jody punched him in the arm.

"Abusive." Hades chuckled.

"Am not." Jody looked at him.

"Don't fight. It's bedtime." Autumn gave a grin and was leaving for bed.

"Hold it." Hades grabbed her wrist and gave her a small peck on the forehead.

"Goodnight." Autumn giggled and left the room.

"Happy to see that you to got married." Jody chuckled.

"Jody.....you were there at the wedding. You were one of Autumns bridesmaids." Hades rolled his eyes.

"I knooooooooooooow." Jody rolled her eyes back.

"I still can't believe you got married." Hades chuckled,

"I will get you for that in the morning......" Jody whispers.

"Sush." Hades smirked and left for the bedroom.

"Goodnight." Jody's husband kissed her head. "Don't go chasing after an Space Moon trucks, Fun." He winked. She laughed and blushed slightly.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Besides, if I try doing that again, Artemis will really have my head," she laughed. Even when they had joined the ranks of the Gods, it was still made very clear that the huntress would not be taking any BS.
The rest of the small crowd stood, each heading off to their respective rooms.

It had been so long since their high school years. Each had changed, grown, and learned along the way. Especially those who had gained powers, seeing as how they needed to learn how they worked. It was an... interesting experience.

Maybe one worthy of another bedtime story.

Just maybe, but the kids all think it's a fairy tale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 388 10
"Hera, can we please talk about this?" Zeus pleaded. "No. I HATE YOU, ZEUS!" Hera's words dripped with a potent mix of anger and hurt. ... Hera had g...
4.5K 276 29
Athena and Ares already knew each other from the countless battle fields they had shared , but that was the first time they found themself in that t...
173K 8K 48
The trouble with love is... demonoIogy 2020
7.1K 864 46
When your worst enemy ended up turning into the love of your life. Well, read and find out! (THIS IS ALL FICTIONAL!)