The Babysitter (Clarence NYC)

By Ashantishiasia

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Mothers Day (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel To This Book?
Go Read The Sequel

Chapter 11

8.9K 213 6
By Ashantishiasia

                    2 Months Later
Deyjah Harris
It's been two months and I'm officially 4 months which means I find out the sex of our baby in two days.

We find out what the gender is in two days and I'm honestly nervous but happy at the same time.

Well, my Bestfriend, her brother Tahj and Zonnique friend Bahja is the only ones who's gonna know the gender since their the ones who's throwing our gender reveal party and I can't wait.

I know what y'all are wondering.. is me and my dad still not talking? We're talking and he apologized for everything he said and he even apologized to Clarence for approaching him the way he did and how he tried to make it seem like it was Clarence fault he stopped being mad and congratulated us along with everyone else.

He even asked me if I wanted to move back into the house and I told him no because I wanted to see how it feels to live with a significant other and since I'm growing up I need to be on my own and he understood that's why I love him so much.

The whole world know I'm pregnant now somehow when me and Clarence were out to eat they saw my stomach and just started saying everything so we had to gone head and tell everybody and of course some people talked bad about me saying how I was too young, and the rest congratulated us and wished us the best.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by Clarence calling my name from upstairs.

"Dey Dey!!" Clarence yelled.

"What?" I yelled back.

There was silence for a while making me sigh hard.. he always does this calls my name than get quiet just so I can get up and come to him. Just when I was about to get up he came downstairs with his keys in his hand.

"You hungry?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Yes I am" I squealed as he chuckled and rubbed my stomach.

"What you want to eat? You want me to go buy you something?" He asked as I shook my head.

"No I wanna cook" I said as he looked at me shocked.

"YOU wanna cook? Youn like to cook" Clarence said as I laughed.

"That don't mean I don't know how to cook this baby just be having me tired" I said as Clarence rubbed my stomach.

Everybody said for my stomach to already be big at 4 months when I get on in my months imma be even huger then what I am now.

"Well yeah true.. we can cook" he leaned down and kissed me. "What you wanna cook?"

"Well since the kids are here we should have family night" I said as he smiled big.

"Ok what you got in mind?" He pulled me closer to him.

"How about we cook Spaghetti, Chicken wings and garlic bread and for the games we can play what's in the box, American idol night, Charades, Movie Marathon night but we can do that once we done playing all games." I said as he chuckled and nodded. "Um, would you rather or never have I ever but the kids version since the kids gonna be in here playing with us, dance competition and we can make a home movie"

Clarence thought about it for a while than smiled big. "I love it!"

"Yesss" I squealed. "Let's get started on the food now"

We both got up and walked in the kitchen and started taking everything out to start cooking when we heard the door bell ring three times.

"Who the fuck ringing my damn doorbell like that?" Clarence said as we walked towards the door.

He opened it and seen it was his baby mama Joyce and one of her lil friends making him sigh hard.

"Yo what do y'all want?" Clarence asked clearly annoyed now.

She seems to always ruin his mood she don't like to see him happy and thats so bitter and childish.

"I'm about to get my kids" She said as I laughed.

"No you're not it's not your week to have them" Clarence told her as she rolled her eyes.

Bella came to the door and started barking at Joyce and her friend as they looked down at Bella.

"Get that dog and take it somewhere" Joyce said as I frowned.

"Girl I'll hit you in your face" I reached over as Clarence quickly grabbed me before I could hit her.

"Na Na Boo Boo" Joyce stuck her tongue out. "Why is a dog even in that house when Quenisha is terrified of dogs?"

"That dog don't be no where near Quenisha at all she knows better and plus Quenisha is getting used to her so mind your fucking business and stay out of my house and don't worry about what the fuck I do in this house" Clarence went off on her as she gasped. "What Both of y'all come here for? To jump Deyjah? Because it ain't because you wanted to see the kids"

"Yes it is" Joyce rolled her eyes.

"Then why did you bring her to come see YOUR kids?" He asked her as she tried to think of a lie.

"Because I can" she yelled at him.

"No you can't! Y'all came here to fight a woman who's 4 months pregnant all because YOU jealous and mad that I don't want you no more so you bring ya friend to jump somebody who would beat both of y'all at the same time! y'all some pathetic weak bitter ass people man and it's a shame that you don't see how childish that is you 23 years old jealous of somebody younger than you! I thought having three kids would change you but you still the same and that's why I don't want you no more stopped wanting you for years now and now I'm in a happy relationship enjoying the life God and Jesus gave me to spend with my kids and woman why can't you just respect that and go on bout your business? It's plenty niggahs out here for you but you rather ruin a happy home" Clarence went off on her as she stood there and listened. "God Bless you both and I wish y'all the best but y'all seriously need to seek some help ASAP"

When he said that he politely closed the door and locked it as I smiled.

"I'm glad you told her bout herself cause I wanted to knock her neck off her shoulders" I said as he chuckled.

"Yeah it felt good it's like I been holding in what I needed to say to her because Ian wanna hurt her feelings but she crossed the line when she came to my house trynna start some" Clarence said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Oh and another thing you need to stop letting her get to you! Ion wanna see you trynna fight nobody else I don't care how mad they make you! You are pregnant you gotta be careful at all times you understand?"

"Yes daddy" I bit my lips as he chuckled and walked in the kitchen.

"Ian finna start with you" He said as I laughed and walked in the kitchen with him.

About an hour and a half later the food was finally done and I was ready to eat.

"Ugh I'm so ready to eat" I whined as Clarence rubbed my stomach.

"You finna eat baby lets just fix the kids plate first" Clarence rubbed my butt as I nodded.

"One of your babies is in here" I rubbed my stomach as he laughed.

We fixed the kids plates and called them down then we fixed our plate and sat at the table.

"Who's gonna say Grace?" Clarence asked looking around as Billy raised his hand.

"I wanna say it" Billy said as we smiled.

"Ok say it" I told him as we held hands and closed our eyes.

"Thank you God for this food we are about to eat thank you for protecting us and thank you for letting Ms. Deyjah carry my little brother in Jesus name Amen" he said grace as we smiled.

"Amen" We all said as we started eating our food.

We talked about everything about what we wanted the gender to be, about how we can't wait to go shopping for the baby and everything then we told them about the games we're gonna play and showed them how to play it.

We finished our food and was about to play the games.

I sat my phone up and started recording.

"Ok the first game we're gonna play is what's in the box" I spoke into the camera as I smiled. "This is our family night"

"Ok it's your go baby you go first since you a girl ladies first" Clarence said as I mugged him making him laugh.

He put the blindfold over my eyes and sat me down.

"Ok touch it" He said as I hesitated. "Touch it baby"

"I'm scared" I whined then laughed.

I touched it and started screaming making the kids scream while Clarence laughed.

"What is that?" I yelled at him.

"You have to guess it" he said as I whined. "Come on"

"Um, uhhhh a stuffed animal?" I said as I heard Bella bark. "Is that my Bella?"

"Yeah that was her barking but she ain't in this box you had it right it's a stuffed animal" Clarence chuckled as I smiled.

"One point for meeee" I smiled as he kissed me.

I put the blindfold over his face and got what I wanted him to touch.

"Ok go" I said as he started touching it.

"Ew what's that?" Clarence frowned making me laugh.

"You gotta guess baby" I told him as he tried again.

"Why is it so slimy?" Clarence said as he put his fingers to his nose smelling it almost throwing making me laugh. "That's Quenisha dirty pamper?"

"Yes" I laughed as he laughed and nodded.

"Ok you wanna play like that I got you next round" He said as I gasped.

"Baby no I'm sorry" I touched him as he laughed and shook his head.

"Ok it's Adalynn turn" Clarence said blindfolding her and putting her babydoll that has ALOT of hair in the box. "Ok GO"

Adalynn touched it and jumped.

"Who is that?" She screamed a little making us laugh.

"You gotta guess" I told her.

"Um, stuffed animal?" She guessed.

"Nope try again" Clarence told her.

"Um, a furry jacket?" She guessed again this time making us laugh.

"Nope" We laughed.

"Help me Billy" Adalynn said as Billy chuckled.

"I can't" Billy said as she frowned.

"You're my twin" Adalynn said as we laughed.

"You give up?" I asked her as she nodded.

"It's a .. BABY DOLL" Clarence screamed as she laughed.

"It's my babydoll how didn't I get that? I play with her hair all the time" Adalynn said as we laughed.

"Your turn Billy" I said as I blindfolded him and put what he was gonna touch in the box. "GO"

He touched it as he smiled.

"It's that huge gummy bear" he said as we laughed. "Am I Right?"

"Yes you are" Clarence chuckled.

We played more games and once we was done we watched two movies than went to sleep.

Keep God First And You'll Never Be Last❤️🙏🏾

God And Jesus Loves You❤️🙏🏾

God Bless Y'all❤️🙏🏾

Vote

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 14.5K 39
"𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝗒𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽" ⚠︎︎A Hᴏᴏᴅғᴀɪʀʀʏʏ Pʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
1.5M 66.7K 61
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳. 🖤 "𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎." 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜. 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝. 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 �...
75.7K 1.1K 139
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘧 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘊𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘳 𝘛𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴. 𝘜𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥.