my prince

By vbatgirly

This story is about my favorite ship (shuuneki ) ;) Bl story , if you don't like it , don't read it Have f... More

your name
my obsession
my fault
your sweetness
my darkness
your forgiveness
my love
your suspicions
my feelings
your delicacy
my suspicions

your heart

1.2K 28 1
By vbatgirly

~my prince~

<chapter 3>

He finally speaks up ..

" Tsu-tsukiyama-s-san .. I'm sorry . I'm sorry .. , I didn't mean t-to drag you into th-this .."

Kaneki wipes his face with the back of his hand as he speaks , eyes , nose , cheeks and lips are all red , tsukiyama was still holding him , he was confused himself , he doesn't know what to do now .

" shhh it's okay , kaneki-kun , you don't have to say anything , it wasn't your fault , I'm more than glad you're alright , mon cher~ " he said .

The boy in his arms blushed then hugged him

" Thank you so much , tsukiyama-san " he said .

Shuu , not knowing what to do , stands in shock , this never meant to happen , I was supposed to end this without any .. trouble .?.. but he distracted me ! .. I will end it soon . Shuu thought .

But he looks so dolce ! ...

Tsukiyama holds kaneki closer and breathes in his sweet scent , takes in a deep breath .

" you are always welcome , mon cher "

Then ken realises that he is still in the man's arms , he hesitantly asks the man to put him down , and he puts him down gently .

~~~~~~~~~~

At tsukiyama mansion

Shuu is sitting on his bed , couldn't sleep , all his mind can think about is how close he was to that dolce young man , how he blushes and his beautiful cold gray eye and ahh his strong marvellous scent that drove tsukiyama crazy , he want this again , he wants to feel kaneki close to him , his cute face , warm heart , innocent mind and pure soul are so delicious , they only make him taste better , but is that what he wants ? , is this what he really needs ? ... is kaneki the gourmet food or ..something ..better , a friend perhaps , but that is not just what the gourmet wants ..

Three knocks on the door cuts his string of thoughts

"Come in " he says.

" shuu , you are awake I see , why are you still up ? " his father asks

" nothing important father , I just don't feel like sleeping now " says tsuki

" aha , shuu , I came to tell you something that can't wait till tomorrow morning "

" what could that be ? "

" the tsukiyama company is growing wider as you can see and now we export to different countries ,  and there are ones with strict law and needs my appearance to hopefully just finish some paperwork and come back , that I'm willing to do tomorrow morning . "

" I see no problem with this , have a nice trip , I will be fine " shuu says .

"The problem is , I have and important meeting that I had delayed few times before , so I need you to go to that meeting and take my place for me , after all , you are the heir of this company "

" yes , father , I will , goodnight "

"Goodnight , son "

He leaves the room and tsuki collapses on his bed , he can't say no anyway , he has to do it , he closes his eyes and lets out a deep sigh .

At kaneki's apartment

Kaneki is reading , but not actually reading , he is just looking at the words , his mind is full of thoughts of today's events , how these guys tried to eat him , how he tried to run but couldn't , how tsukiyama came to save him , he is his hero , the way he fought , the way he spoke kindly and gently to him , the way he felt when he was close to him , he felt safe , really really safe and protected , still , he doesn't Know him much , but he knows that he has feelings for him , slowly leaning back on the bed and then he falls asleep , dreaming of his hero .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.1K 52
yes I have changed it to a bakukamideku fanfic that what I have decided if don't like ship then don't read it but other that enjoy the story :3 (comp...
32.4K 685 29
✅FINISHED✅ !!!Royal Universe!!! All X Isagi !!BL!! I will usually upload one part a week. Maybe but it depends on time if I was able to finish it. Th...
10K 346 28
it's mostly lemon so if u don't like that kind of stuff i recommend u don't read that but otherwise enjoy :)
1K 48 10
Sorry I'm too obsessed with this ship lol This story is about a wierd unusual relationship