8 Years Later [OT12/COMPLETE]

By All_Time_Music

2012 was the start of everything. We debuted with our song MAMA separately. 2013 was when we sold 1M album co... More

하나 ♥
8 Years Later (KrisHanTao Version)
AERI AND HER TWELVES BROTHERS

6 Years With EXO

627 18 7
By All_Time_Music

ok... i thought i had taken down this story but  received a notification yesterday and i felt bad not posting the new chapter here in wattpad so why not. hehe.

•••

 Suho took a sip from his water bottle as the other members threw themselves on the leather couch, panting and sweats dropping down their faces. Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin are still in the practice room, practicing for their comeback this April 12th, yes, on Sehun's birthday. The weather was hot and they just arrived from their flight in Dubai (Okay, hold up! I just made this up, ok?) and everyone is jetlagged. Someone's stomache grumbled suddenly and the other's followed.

They all groaned, too lazy to get something to eat. Their knees are still a bit shaken up from walking. Yes, even walking takes up a lot of energy for them. They've been busy for the past weeks. Practicing, travelling and more practicing. Sighing, Suho took out his phone and dialled their manager's number. "Hyung? Yeah. Can you get us some food, please? Yes. Thank you, hyung." All the members smiled thankfully at their leader as Suho sat on the bean bag chair letting out a loud sigh.

Sehun was busy fumbling with his phone, a frown forming on his face as he scrolls down. "Suho hyung," he called out while the leader just hummed in response, closing his eyes. "We're trending right now." This seemed to have attract everyone's attention and they scoot closer to the youngest and peak at his phone. And Sehu nwas right, they are currently trending number one. It was Chanyeol's idea to make a fan account for them to spy on their fans and they've been doing it for years now, especially Suho.

"Waaah!"

"We should thank them."

"Oh look!" Kai points at their group picture with all the SM artists. "They're laughing at D.O-hyung!" He laughed and zoomed in the picture where Kyungsoo was standing behind Henry and only one fourth of his face was seen. The room burst out in laughter while D.O just rub his nape in embarassment. "He didn't even went to the front!" Chanyeol chortled and hit Sehun, laughing. D.O rolled his eyes at the taller and turned his attention back to Sehun's phone.

There were all sorts of tweets and their fans are also voting for them for some nomination they aren't aware off. Maybe their manager did inform them about this nomination but had forgotten about it because of their schedule. After stalkking their fans for half an hour, their manager came in their dorm with food.

"Finally!"

"Yay!"

"Thank you hyung!"

Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol cheered as their manager placed the plastic bags on the coffee table and took out their food. D.O went to get some plates and chopsticks but the three were starving and didn't bother to wait for D.O and used their hands instead. Suho reached out and slapped the three. "Yah! Go wash your hands!" He scolded them and the three dashed towards the bathroom. D.O arrived back at the living room and handed Suho his chopsticks before they started eating. The other three came back and joined the two.

"Oh, did you gave Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin-hyung some food too?" Suho asked their manager, who was looking at his phone. He shake his head, no. "They said they'll just join you later." He replied without looking at the leader. Suho didn't feel good and took the untouched box of gimbap and headed to the practice room. Suho knocked thrice before entering the room and searched for his members. The three were slouched on the side of the room, tired and hungry. Chen was the first one who noticed Suho and called his name.

Suho held the box for them to see and smiled. "Here," he handed the box to Chen and squat besides Xiumin. "We ordered food at the dorm (Let's just pretend their dorm is near SM, okay? XD) and I decided to bring you some food." Suho looked satisfied as the three started eating the gimbap. Xiumin massaged his nape and smiled. "Thank you." Suho smiled back and leaned back on the mirror. "So, how are things going on?" He asked. Baekhyun shrugged and swallowed his food before answering. "It's going well and we're going to have another two takes before going home."

Their choreographer came back fifteen minutes later and told the three to warm up before they start. They told Suho not to wait for them but the leader was stubborn and told them he wanted to watch them and so they let him be. Their two takes turned into seven takes due to the mistakes and changes. Suho waits for them to finish for an hour and fifteen minutes. He eyes were getting drowsy and he kept yawning.

Half an hour later, CBX finally finished their practice and went to get some drinks. Their choreographer nudged Xiumin on the side and tilt his head at their leader who had fallen asleep waiting for them. The eldest felt bad and went to Suho and shake his shoulders gently. "Junmyeon-ah, wake up." The said boy groaned, blinking his eyes open. Xiumin chuckled and ruffled his hair, standing up. "Come on, let's go home." He offered his hand at Suho and he gladly took the offer and Xiumin pulled him up, wrapping his arm around Suho's shoulders.

Luhan was dozing off his bed when his phone rang on the bedside table. He groaned and pulled the pillow underneath him and covered his face with it. But the ringing didn't stopped and with a huff, Luhan reached out for his phone and answered it. He isn't really the nicest person when he wakes up. He gets extremely moody and mean plus due to his heavy schedule, he could barely rest and today was one of those days where he can take the day off and rest the whole day but someone, he's assuming its his manager, decided to ruin this day.

"What?!" He snapped before he could know who the caller was.

"Oh hyung, was I bothering you?" Luhan shot up from his bed and look at his phone. It was Lay. The fans thought that they had their first meeting at at the 2017 Bazaar Charity Night ever since his departure in EXO but truthfully, Luhan is the member amongst the three who kept in contact with the members especially with Lay. The EXO members never hated him with his departure and they had a long discussion before he made his decision. Luhan didn't want to leave with a heavy heart and poured out all his feelings in his stay in SM. And he didn't regretted his choice at all, never. Though he might have hurt a lot of his fans' hearts, he still treasures all his moments with EXO up till now. He and Tao also talks via phone but they haven't seen each other face to face got a long time now.

Knowing he can never be mean to Lay, Luhan apologize to the other and Lay just laughed it off. "It's okay gege," he said. "I know how cranky you get when you wake up." This made Luhan smile a little. At least Lay still remembers his morning attitude. "I called you because I wanted to meet up with you and they... ugh guys?" The smile on Luhan's face evaporated. "Are you sure its okay, Xing? I mean yeah, I talked with Baekhyun last week and he said the same thing. I want to meet up with you guys, really! But would manager hyung allow it?"

The three Chinese members departure left a big impact in SM. And since SM is a huge company in Korea, they've made a settlement not to cross paths with EXO for it would cause a lot of trouble. Their departure decreased their marketing so as a consequence, the three can't promote in Korea be it music shows or variety shows unless the company allows. And meeting up with the members would cause a ruckus and Luhan bet his friends would be in big trouble.

"We can just stay at a hotel and have a drink... you know... like old times."

Luhan felt guilty because Lay really wants to meet up with him. "I'll try, Xing, but I won't promise anything and I have to ask my manager about my schedule this week." He said and Lay squealed on the other line.

"Yes! I knew you would agree! Bye gege!"

"Zhang Yi " Luhan was about to object but the other had already hanged up. He dialled Lay's number but the latter didn't answer. Luhan repeated three times but the other still didn't answer. Groaning, Luhan leaned back on his bed and rubbed his forehead.

This will be a very, very, very stressful week. Ugh.

April 8, 2018. 9:34 AM.

Kris lets out a loud sigh as he entered the elevator. Yes, Kris, a former member of EXO and former leader of EXO-M, is currently stayin at Park Hyatt Seoul with a black mask on and everything black from head to toe. He could still remember the day where all of his members were trembling as they wait for the release of their debut single, Mama. They were separated by sub-units back them. EXO-K who performs in Korean and EXO-M who performs in Chinese. Each sub-unit has six members and Suho was the leader in EXO-K together with Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun and D.O. while Kris was grouped with Lay, Tao, Xiumin, Luhan and Chen.

He wasn't supposed to be here right now, to be honest. But a certain person, named Baekhyun, was persistent and practically begged him over the phone to come. It was their 6th anniversary, he was aware but he didn't expect to come, really. As an excuse, Kris just wanted to chill for a day. The shorter was really intelligent, telling him to arrive at Korea three days prior their anniversary as they checked in the hotel a week before.

Kris isn't even sure if Luhan and Tao are arround too, he hasn't heard of them for months now. He has been busy travelling from China to Europe. With his increasing fame in foreign countries, Kris is now known worldwide with his single "Deserve", featuring Travis Scott, making him the only Chinese to place No. 1 on the US iTunes Chart. But behind his cool facade, Kris is still clumsy in person and sometimes awkward.

He felt his phone vibrating in his back pocket but he ignored it as he arrived at his floor and went out the elevator. Baekhyun already told him their room number and the code and so the former leader headed to their room and punch in the numbers. As Kris enters the room, he was suprised to see everyone in deep slumber. Imaginary smoke came out from both his ears while his face became red in anger. Baekhyun told him to arrive exactly at 10PM and now he's 26 minutes early, he found out that they were still sleeping and he thought they were busy preparing the room.

Fuming red, Kris picked up the nearest object besides him and threw it at his victim, Baekhyun. The pup yelped in surprised, eyes widening in shock and realization. "Kris hyung!" He screamed and threw himself at the taller. Kris only growled and avoided Baekhyun's body, the shorter ended up jumping on the sleeping Chen.

Le'ts just say the day started pretty well... and hot.

Luhan and Kris had the urged to hit Lay and Baekhyun right now. The two had fooled them about the time; the real meet up was suppose to be at 5PM and not in Park Hyatt Seoul but at their dormitory only. Now, fans are going crazy upon the information they got from other fans that EXO and the two former Chinese members are staying at one hotel. Tao is still nowhere to be found.

And now, Lay and Baekhyun are on their knees and with their heads bow in front of the two Chinese and Suho. Well, the leader isn't happy either. Suho crossed him arms and stared down the two. "So what are you going to say?" The two glance at each other before looking up the three befor saying.

"We are eternally sorry!"

Sehun was their savior for the day. He posted a picture in his Instagram when he was in Bali, Thailand with Chanyeol and Chen with a caption 'loving the weather today'. The fans have seem to believe him and were saddened with the false rumors about them staying at the same hotel with Luhan and Kris. They spent the whole day watching movies at their room, their food was brought by the employees and their managers had to tell the hotel's general manager not to say a word about their stay at Park Hyatt Seoul.

"Did anyone invited Tao?" Kai asked out of a sudden and the room became quiet. They were about on the verge of panic when Suho raised his hand and it calmed them down. "I did but he refused the idea." Sehun and Kai were about to say something but Suho cut them off. "And no, he refused because he had a check up with his doctor today in regards on his waist."

"How about we call him now?" Luhan grinned and took out his phone. Everyone agreed with his idea and he went to search for Tao's number and called him. The panda answered at the third ring and Luhan yelled out his old nickname.

"Panda!"

'Panda' groaned on the other line and whined. "Hyuuuung! No one has called me that for a year now."

Luhan was about to reply when someone snatched his phone from his grip. "Yah! Huang Zitao come right here at this instance!" Sehun yelled and D.O twisted his ear for yelling and returned the device back to its owner. Tao was laughing on the other line and said. "I wish I could but I really need to attend this check up right now. My waist has been hurting since Monday." They could hear him smile sadly.

Baekhyun went near the phone. "Cheer up maknae, hyungs are here to pray for your fast recovery."

Kris wrapped his arm around the shorted and nod. "Baekhyun is right, Tao, we wish you to have a healthy life and always stay on the right path, okay?" Tao replied with a 'yes' happily and they spent an hour talking with him until his father called. They bid him goodbye and at the same time Kris' phone rang and he excused himself to the bathroom. Five minutes later, he arrived back at the living room with a sad expression. The others seemed to have noticed this and asked what was the problem.

"I'm needed back at the studio. Our CEO called and said some rapper wanted to work with me on this song." Kris felt really sorry for his sudden leave and bid goodbye to his former members. He promised to call them later before leaving. Luhan was also fetched by his manager, saying he has an early schedule tomorrow with a magazine and he's not allowed to miss it.

And the room became quiet.

Suho thought after Luhan left, I guess its really in the past now. We can't go back and change it.

Before the night ended, Chanyeol liked a photo in instagram tagged by an EXO-L with a caption I miss OT12 :(. Chanyeol smiled at the photo before turning his phone off. As much as he want to inform the fans about their small reunion earlier, he can't. He knows how much they want them to be reunited again but they can't do anything about it. Kris, Luhan and Tao are now happy with their solo careers and EXO is happy too. Chanyeol feel asleep smiling.

Meanwhile, Sehun posted an old photo of them together on his Instagram, not just an ordinary group picture; but a picture of them with Luhan, Tao and Kris back when they were at backstage before they performed at MAMA with a caption Ohana ♥. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

131K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
987K 37.2K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...