Love a Bully แฏฝ Vkook

By DinsFire

(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite b... More

Ayo ladies and gentleman ^^
โ—An IMPORTANT messageโ—
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Do you mind?
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
addressing the ages & thank ya!
Part 18
Part 19
Part 19.5
Part 20 (HS)
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
I was tagged
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Down Memory Lane
Down Memory Lane PT. 2
Down Memory Lane PT. 3
Down Memory Lane PT. 4
Part 40 [Book #1 Finale]
Love a Bully 2.0?
Question

Part 30

10.6K 523 525
By DinsFire

Hojin honks the car horn, interrupting Jungkook's flashback. He sighs, not wanting to leave but he figuring it would be for the best, since the longer he stayed in the now empty house, the sadder he became.

Jungkook hurries downstairs, taking one last look at the living room before he stepped outside. After closing and locking the door, he jogs over to the car and gets inside.

HJ: "Did you forget something? You took an awfully long time."

While handing Hojin the car keys, he says, "I just wanted to double check.." He slumped back into the seat.

Hearing Jungkook sigh, Hojin looks through the rear view mirror to him who was sitting in the back along with Taehyung, says, "I hope you're not still mad at me Jungkook."

Jungkook looks up towards the mirror, says, "I wasn't really mad...I was just upset. I'm sorry for saying those things last night."

HJ: "You could have said a lot worse...and honestly I wouldn't have blamed you." He starts the car, pulls out of the driveway and says, "I was thinking about it last night, and I realized Jina and I probably could have done things a lot better."

Tae: "...probably?"

HJ: "Ok, we definitely could have done things a lot better. But we just were so caught up in our feelings for each other that we didn't really think too much about the most important thing... your feelings."

JK: "It's...ok."

Tae: "No it isn't Jungkook."

Jungkook looks over at him, Tae says not even care that Hojin was right there, "I mean, I accept it now. But still, they're our parents. All of us should have sat down and talked about it...but they completely went behind our backs and decided to just bring it up to us one random day. Yes we were stupid for not really saying anything, but at the end of the day, they're the parents and they should have realized this. "

Jungkook listen closely to what Taehyung had to say. He usually would have stopped him from saying something like that in front of Hojin, but he knew there wasn't anything he could disagree with. It was all true.

HJ: "I am really sorry if we caused you two stress. I know there isn't anything we can do to fix it, but I have a strong feeling we will all get along and be a happy family." He continues to say, trying to lighten up things, "I mean, aren't you two at least excited that you are going to be living together for at least a couple years before you move out on your own? It's going to be fun! You guys are basically going to be brothers, and having a brother can be a great thing."

Jungkook and Tae cringe after hearing the word,"brother." They say simultaneously, "STEP!"

HJ: "I know you two won't be real brothers, but we can at least pretending right?"

Jungkook says without hesitation, "How about no!"

Tae: "Step brothers and brothers aren't the same. Don't pair us into the same category...please."

Hojin with a confused expression, glanced back at them through the mirror, says, "Why are you two so against the whole "brother" concept? "

Jungkook and Tae glanced over at each other then quickly redirect their focus somewhere else. Jungkook mumbles, "It's creepy.."

Hojin didn't understand what Jungkook meant by it,, but he dismiss it and focused back on the road. Meanwhile for the rest of the ride, Jungkook and Tae were sitting quietly in the back seat, feeling a bit awkward.
...

When they arrived at the house, Taehyung and Hojin stepped out of the car, but Jungkook stayed sitting inside. Taehyung noticed and peeked into the car, he says, "You're not going to sit in here forever are you?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, says, "Maybe. I mean look at that place...I hate it already."

Tae glanced over at the house then back into the car to Jungkook, "I think it's nice. It's a lot bigger than our old houses, you have to admit."

JK: "I don't know about yours, but my house was cozy. This isn't."

Tae: "You haven't even seen what it looks like inside yet." He held his hand out, "So, come on. We can check it out together."

With slight hesitation, Jungkook looked down at Taehyung's outstretched hand and grabbed it. With Tae's help, he scoot across the seat and stepped outside.

JK: "I could have just gotten out my side.."

Tae: "I know. But then I wouldn't have had a reason to hold your hand."

JK: "You still don't have a reason."

Jungkook pulls his hand away from Tae's when Hojin comes walking over. Hojin says, "Why don't you two go pick out which room you want."

Jungkook sighed and reluctantly agreed along with Taehyung. As they were walking into the house, Jina was walking out. She says, "Hi Jungkook! Are you excited to finally be moving in together?"

Jungkook looked around the house and shrugged his shoulders, says, "I don't want to be mean, so I guess my answer is yes."

JN: "Don't worry, sweetie. You boys will getting used to it." She patted his shoulder, says, "It's going to take a bit of time but at least you and Taehyung have each other to get through things. I'm sure it's comforting to know you have someone so close in age to talk to."

JK: "I do fine on my own, thank you." He walked off towards the stairs.

When Taehyung was about to follow, Jina touched Tae's shoulder and says, "Make sure and keep him company. I'm sure he would feel more at ease if you spent time with him."

Tae: "You don't know the whole story. I doubt he will want to talk to me, but I'm definitely going to try."

JN: "You two are arguing again?"

Tae: "Now's not the time to talk about that." He hurried after Jungkook.

Jina shook her head and went outside, says to Hojin, "Those boys always seem to have something going on between them."

HJ: "What's wrong? Did they start fighting? "

JN: "No. But Taehyung basically hinted that something was going on."

HJ: "Who knows what goes on in school...they're probably just fighting over a girl or something. Typical stuff boys do I imagine." He gives her a kiss and continues, "They'll get over it."

JN: "I hope so. Or we might have to kick them out if things get out of hand." She chuckles.

7pm

After the movers were finished brought in all the furniture and everything calmed down, Hojin and Jina decided to go out and have a drink.

Jina goes into Taehyung's room, says, "Hi, sweetie. Hojin and I are going to go out and celebrate for a bit." She handed him some money. "Sorry we can't take you boys along, but we figured you probably wouldn't want to join us anyways. Here's some money so you and Jungkook can order take out."

Taehyung takes the money and nods. Jina says, "Now remember to go check up on Jungkook." She pats his head and walks out of the room.

Tae fixes his hair and grumbles to himself, "I'm not a freaking child." After putting the money into his pocket, he walks down the hall to Jungkook's room and peeks his head inside.

Tae: "Knock, knock.."

Jungkook, who was sitting on the floor going through a box, looks over at him and says, "What do you want?"

Tae: "Can I come in..?"

Jungkook thought about it for a moment before he replies. He figured that since Hojin and Jina were there, it would be safe to let him in his room. So he says, "...I guess so."

Tae walked inside and sits next to Jungkook on the floor. Jungkook scooted away from him a little bit, feeling uncomfortable from how close he had sat down next to him.

Tae: "So do you need help going through that?"

JK: "No.." He continues to rummage through the box.

After several seconds of awkward silence, Tae eventually says, "So, how have you been these last couple months?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, says, "As good as you could expect under the circumstance. "

Tae twiddled his fingers and says, "Ahh...so did you burn all the stuffed animals I gave you?"

Jungkook pulls out one of the stuffed toys Tae had given him from the box, says, "Of course not. Pikachu didn't do anything to me. Plus...it's too cute to burn."

Tae: "I noticed all your Pokémon collectibles when I went to your house. So, when I seen it at the store, I thought of you..." He continues with a chuckle, "...then again, I was always thinking about you."

Jungkook thinking, "Remember what Jimin said. Don't fall for it."

JK: "There had to be a time where you weren't." He set the Pikachu down and went back to pulling things out of the box.

Tae: "Hmm, nope. I always was. Ask Yoongi, he knows.."

Jungkook stopped and glanced over at him, says, "...don't you have stuff to unpack?"

Tae: "No, I didn't really have a lot of stuff. Just some clothes, a bed, and my laptop."

JK: "Maybe you should go ask your mom if she needs any help then. Since you have nothing to do."

Tae: "Oh, your dad didn't tell you? They went out for a drink."

Jungkook widened his eyes and pulled his hands out of the box, says, "Wait, that means we're...alone??"

Tae nods his head yes, says, "I have some money so I can order us something to eat. Just tell me what you want."

Jungkook stood up and says, "I don't know...just pick whatever."

Tae: "Alright. Suit yourself." He stood up and pulled his phone from his pocket.

As Tae was ordering something to eat, Jungkook went over and sat down on his bed. Now knowing that him and Tae were the only ones in the house, it made him feel even more uncomfortable than he was before.

After Tae was done ordering, he stood up and says, "Well, I'm going to go wait downstairs so I hear when the delivery person comes here." He walked downstairs.

Trying to not panic, Jungkook sits on the bed and take a deep breath. He took his phone out and sets it next to him on the bed, ready to use it if he needed to call Jimin for a reality check.
...
After finally having calming down, Jungkook rubbed his stomach when it started growling, the hunger finally getting to him after not eating all day.

Tae comes up with two bags of food and sits down next to Jungkook. Says, "Hungry?"

Jungkook nods excitedly and grabs the bag of food, starts pulling out the containers. Tae watched as Jungkook grabbed his utensils and took a big bite.

Tae: "You eat like I do." He grabbed his chopsticks and started stuffing his face with noodles.

Jungkook says with a mouth full of food, "I haven't eaten all day."

Tae: "I ate before I went to your house this morning. I just always eat like this."

As the two continued eating, Tae kept peeking at Jungkook. He says, not thinking about how creepy it might have sound, "I love watching you eat."

Jungkook stopped mid bite and glanced over at Tae who was still watching him intently. Jungkook swallowed and cleared his throat, he says, "This is kind of uncomfortable for me."

Tae quickly looked away from Jungkook, says, "Oh, sorry."

JK: "No...it's not just that. It's all of this. You're acting so nonchalant about everything."

Tae: "How am I supposed to act?"

JK: "I don't know...but it just feels weird. I go two months doing everything I can to stay away from you, and then all of a sudden we are eating together on my bed."

Tae: "Fate works in mysterious ways." After he says it, he chuckles to himself a little bit. Jungkook looks at him with a serious expression, says," What's so funny? "

Tae: "I'm picturing you running out of the school classroom. You know, the time you about killed yourself when you tripped over the trash can. It was kind of hilarious."

JK: "No it wasn't.."

Tae looked up at Jungkook and noticed he didn't even crack a smile. He sets his food down and scoots a bit closer to Jungkook, places his hand on his back. He says, "I'm sorry for laughing...I don't want you to feel like you have to run away from me like that."

Jungkook looks away, feeling embarrassed. He lowers his bowl of food and says, "I had to run away from you. If I hadn't, I would have just give in like always. And I didn't want to...I don't want to be easy."

Tae: "You're not easy Jungkook."

JK: "Yes I am. You barely have to touch me and I'm ready to pull my pants down for you."

Tae: "Maybe I just have the magic touch." He rubbed his back.

Jungkook pushes Tae's hand away from him, says, "I'm being serious."

Tae: "I don't look at it like you're easy. I mean, you haven't been in a relationship before me, right?"

Jungkook shook his head 'no.' Tae continues, "That's what I thought. So, never having felt it before, of course it was exciting to you when you experienced the feeling of being touched and kissed. Just like it was for me."

JK: "Yeah, but you are so much more in control of what you do...I can barely function."

Tae: "Just because I can control my actions a bit better, doesn't mean I don't get really turned on when we kiss like you do. Hell, you just touching my leg drove me up the wall."

Jungkook sheepishly looked over at Tae who reached over and grabbed his hand. Tae says, "So what if you get a little too excited? Everyone has their flaws." He rubbed the top of Jungkook's hand with his thumb, he continues, "But that doesn't mean I had any right to take advantage of your flaw. Or even think I could."

Jungkook looked down at their hands, a bit shocked at Tae's extra sweet and mature behavior. The possibility that Taehyung had really changed this time crossed his mind, but then Jimin's warning was still in his mind as well.

JK: "...how am I supposed to know you're not trying to take advantage of me right now..?"

Tae: "How about this." He let go of Jungkook's hands and scoot away from him, says, "I'll wait for you."

JK: "What do you mean..?"

Tae: "When you're ready, I will be here. I won't make any moves on you, or even attempt to."

JK: "Like we'd just be...friends?"

Tae took a deep breath and nodded his head 'yes.' Tae says, "Yes. Friends.."

Jungkook sat there, thinking about it for a moment before he responds. He finally says, "You say you will wait for me...but, what if I were to find someone else..?"

Anxiety started to come over Taehyung just thinking about the possibility of Jungkook being with someone else, but he wanted to prove that he meant what he said. He says, "...then you do. There's nothing I can do about it.." He nervously picked at his nails.

It wasn't true, but Jungkook says wanting to see Tae's reaction, "So if I told you that there is someone I am interested in right now, you would be ok with it..?"

Tae looked up at him, feeling extremely worried now, he says, "You are? W-who?"

JK: "He's an old friend of mine."

Tae: "What's his name..?"

JK: "I don't think you know him."

Jae immediately went to Tae's mind, but he couldn't say anything in fear of being too obvious that him and Yoongi had followed him last night. Tae says sadly, "You haven't kissed him... have you? "

JK: "Not yet."

Tae: "Are you planning to..?"

JK: "I'm not sure. If it happens, it happens right?"

Tae: "Yeah...right." He cleared his throat and stood up. "Um, I think I'm going to go take a shower.."

JK: "Don't you want to finish eating first?"

Tae: "No...you can finish it."

As Tae was heading out of the room, Jungkook says, "Um, Taehyung?"

Tae glanced over at him, says, "Yeah..?"

JK: "Thank you for not trying anything. It's means a lot to me that you understand."

Tae: "Yeah, you're welcome...well, if you need some company or whatever you can come to my room any time. Even if it's 4 am. I don't care."Jungkook nodded and watched as Taehyung walked out of his room, rubbing the back of his neck.

*Ring*

Jungkook looks down at his phone and noticed Jimin was called, so he answered it.

JM: "Soooo? What's going on? Everything going good so far?"

JK: "Surprisingly, it has turned out a lot better than I expected."

JM: "Oh yeah? Give me the deets."

JK: "I've been alone with Taehyung for a good hour and he didn't once make a move on me."

JM: "He's waiting for 3am to do that. That's the time all perverts like Taehyung come out."

JK: "Isn't 3am supposed to be the time demons and ghosts come out?"

JM: "Yes. Demons, ghosts and Kim Taehyung."

JK: "Quit joking around."

JM: "Just don't drop your guard quite yet. Just because he isn't attempted anything right now doesn't mean he won't."

JK: "I know that. In fact, I have a plan..."

Jungkook explains everything that Taehyung had told him. After he was finished, he proceeds to tell him his plan.

JK: "I'm going to give him a week. If he doesn't make one move on me, I'll know he was telling the truth when he said he wouldn't take advantage of me anymore."

JM: "That's too easy. He can easily do that."

JK: "Not if he thinks I am starting to really like someone else.."

JM: "Ooo. Now I'm interested. Explain, explain."

JK: "I already put it into his head that I might like someone else. If he seems me with another guy, he will probably get so desperate and go back on what he said. If he doesn't truly mean it, anyways."

JM: "Ahh. I see. Wow I didn't know you were such a little mastermind."

JK: "I just want to know if he is being genuine. Because if he is...I would really like to work things out. Because he is really sweet when he wants to be."

JM: "I don't think he is or ever could be, but I will respect your choice to continue with him if he actually passes your little plan."

JK: "Really? You're not just saying that?"

JM: "Yes. I can't continue to get in the way of what you want. I probably will never like him, but I realize I can't make decisions for you. For your sake, I hope things work out because I know it will make you really happy. "

JK: "Thanks Jiminie. You're a great best friend."

JM: "It's because I love ya."

JK: "I love you too. Now, I should probably be getting back to eating and unpacking. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

JM: "See you, buddy."
~
Tae talking to Yoongi on the phone

Tae: "I spent two months trying to better myself for him, only to find out he is interested in someone else."

YG: "Don't freak out yet. You said they haven't kissed, right? It doesn't mean anything yet."

Tae: "I know it's that guy Jungkook went to dinner with last night.."

YG: "All I can say is to just keep showing Jungkook that you've changed. Don't force anything, ok? He'll come around."

Tae: "I'll try, but if I see him kissing anyone, I can't promise I won't knock whoever kisses him right on their ass. And I'll be damn clear to them that Jungkook is mine."

YG: "Once again, you're jumping to conclusions. You need to just stop and breathe."

Tae took a deep breath and calms himself down a bit, he says in a softer tone, "I can't help it. I was fine with waiting a little longer for him, but now hearing from him that he is actually interested in that guy..." He lays down backwards on the bed and puts his hand over his eyes. "It freaking sucks."

YG: "I'll try and help as best as I can, alright?"

Tae: "How..?"

YG: "I don't know. I'll figure it out."

Tae: "Thanks...I'll take any help I can get."

YG: "But if you do anything stupid, that's it. I won't help you."

Tae: "Me? Do something stupid? Pshh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.9K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...
402K 20.5K 27
(complete) โœ… " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
42.7K 3.1K 40
ใ€ŠCOMPLETEDใ€‹ NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
62.6K 2.6K 46
TYPE: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...