Fly With Me...

By aimeebal

PETER PAN FAN FICTION - Stella's just this normal girl... Or is she? What she doesn't know is that fate and d... More

Part 2
Part 3!
Part 4!!
Part 5!
Part 6! (the return of Connor)
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15

Part 1

1.3K 18 20
By aimeebal

Hey, this is my first wattpad story... so sorry! I'm new to this... Now I have to admit, the plot at the beggining is not thatt... like eventful. Like one thing happens at a timee, but later on like 5 things will be going on at the same time, like very dramaticc!! :D SO PLEASEE readddd!! :D <3 Like comment etccc TEL ME WHAT YOU THINKK!

It was a usual sunny warm day, as the sky was not disturbed by the clouds. An endless expanse of blue sky... My favourite colour is blue and i've always wondered whats beyond that lovely huge sky.  

I know space comes after it but i have no idea whats even behind space! They say that space never ends but i dont think so. Theres an end to everything. Theres an end to the alphabet, theres an end to a book, movie, an end to batteries, and even an end to your life... But theres not an end for numbers. But thats just maths! I've always wondered if there are aliens, monsters out in space. And i've also wondered if there are vampires, human wolfs and unicorns on earth. But i know there is no such thing.  

I wonder a lot of things. Its because im curious. My cousin always told me, 'Curiosity killed the cat'. But i dont care if curiosity killed the cat, i want to know the truth!  

Some people find me quite boring, well to people i dont know. It takes hard work to make a new friend because i have nothing to talk about with them. But i can talk for ages with my bestfriend Tess. Shes a great listener and always gives me great advice. We've been friends for like 10 years? I knew her when i was small. Im now 13. Just turned! Everyone asks, 'How does it feel to be a teenager?!' I say it feels exactly the same. The number 13 doesnt make you smarter, taller, or prettier and i didnt feel a change.  

I have an older brother Chris, but he ignores me. Hes 17 now and is all day locked in his room playing 'Video Games'. Im with my auntie now because my parents have gone to Japan for work. They are all in the laptops and mobiles and very modern parents. Too bad i never see them. But i love my auntie, shes kind and understanding. Shes the person i talk to when i cant even talk to Tess. She's not married, she thinks shes too young and wants to live life as much as she can!  

Well anyways it was a clear blue, sunny day and i walked down the beach. I always walk down the beach to think things through. It was nearly time for the sun to set, and i saw a strange boy sitting down on the sand, watching the sun go down slowly. I walked past him but he quickly got up and held out his hand. 

"Excuse me do you have the time?" He asked curiously. Boy, was this guy cute! I stared at him in astonishment. His brows knitted together as he waited for a reply. A second later I forgot he was even talking to me!

"Oh! Sure, er, its 5 past 7pm." I replied looking down at my watch. I felt my ears redden, as I felt so stupid. Why did I have to take so long to answer?! Urghh!

"And the date?" The stranger asked again.  

"The date? Oh its the 17th of July." I answered confused.  Why would he want to know what the date is? It's not like he's an alien or somethingg.... Or is hee?

No, don't be stupid!

"Really? Well, thanks." He said with a cheeky grin.

He looked at me with his eyes. I looked closely and saw they were green. But not just any green, sparkly green. And he had scruffy browny blondy hair with a stunning face. He was perfect. I looked away nerviously and started walking down the shore.  

"Wait." He commanded.  

I turned around quickly, curious at what he wanted.  

"Whats your name?" He asked.  

"Im sorry, but im not supposed to talk to strangers." I said, not trying to sound so harsh.  

"But i know you."

"You do?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I've never seen him before.  

"Well, not exactly. Ive seen you before somehow. My name is Connor."  

"My name is Stella." I wasnt so sure if i would trust him with my name so i said my first.  

"Oh i thought you werent supposed to talk to strangers." He laughed.  

"But you say your not a stranger." I said confused.  

"Whats the time now?" Boy, he needed to know the time!  

" 7:10pm." I said, staring at my watch.  

"Oh i have to go..." He said turning away. I scanned his body. He had the six pack! He was very muscular, toned and tanned.  

"Home?" I asked curiously.  

"Yes, home..." He looked out to the sea. I turned around and glanced at it.  

"Okay, bye," I said, but he was already gone.

      It was a rainy day. A day i thought would never come. It only rains a week per year! My town is called Obrega. It sounds a bit like Obama the president of the united states, but is much much smaller than the united states and less populated.  

As i woke up in my bed, a thought came to my head instantly. School. Nooo school! Had summer ended already?  

I got dressed, did my hair and out i was. My school is very close to my house so i only have to walk for 5 minutes and im there. But today it took longer and the fierce wind punched my umbrella, and broke it. Its like the wind is an arm, punches you on the face and you might have broken your nose. And the rain were like darts from an over copetitive game of darts. They were hitting me really hard and realising they were hail stones. I caught one in my hand and melted before you could say, 'Its Raining'. I stomped my way to school stepping in thousands of puddles that made my shoes completly soaking wet, making that annoying squishy sound.  

Im not going to tell you what happens in school, because its a complete bore. I used to actually like school, until they stopped making it fun. We used to play games and learn in fun. But the school thought they have room for improvment and decided all games and fun activies are banned! Actually everyones grades went down, but the school still thinks one day we will rise to the most intelligant school in history. I say thats Mission Impossible. My teacher says to me,"Nothing is impossible if you try." And i say back,"Well Miss, have you ever tried slamming shut a revolving door?" Dont think so.  

The day actually cleared up and i headed for the beach. I walked on the sand, feeling all the tiny grains bury my feet under. But the sand was cold. I looked up seeing a familular boy sitting in the damp sand. Connor... He waved to me. I waved back and just carried on walking. Wow, hes been gone for like the whole summer. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around like a ninja. But it was only Connor.  

"Hey," Connor said.  

"Oh, hi. I havent seen you in a while." I told him.  

"Really? Felt only like yesterday." But it obviously wasn't.  It was like weeks ago!

I looked at him. I REALLY looked at him. He was perfect, like i said. Perfect hair, teeth, eyes, nose, what else? Then something caught my eye. A bloody scratch on his arm. It was really deep and it looked fresh.  

"That must have hurt, a lot." I pointed to the scratch.  

"Yeah, er... I was running and there was like this hook on the wall and i didnt see it and - well you know the story." He laughed. I laughed.  

"So are you from here?" I questioned.  

"Er, nope. I move places all the time."  He replied.

"How come?"  I asked

"Parents, work here, work there, everywhere." He said.  

"Oh like me. Im staying with my auntie."

"It's really annoying..." He chuckled

"Yeah... Well I need to go," I smiled. And he smiled back.  

"So you're going?" He asked putting a hand on my elbow.

"Yeah, its getting late," I looked towards to the sea. The sun was already setting, the sky filled with orange, blue, red. All sorts of colours.

I soon saw Connor, more and more. And i started to actually like him...  

When i saw him i would get all the butterfiles in my stomach and then would smile and couldnt stop smiling.  

"Hey," he bumped into me.  

"Hi," grinning like an idiot.  

"Whats so funny?" He asked me.  

"Oh nothing," still smiling!  

"Then why are you smiling?" He asked.  

"Erm, I got.. my teeth whitened yes-ter-day." He started to smile too.  

"Really?"  

"Yupp."  

"Show me then."  

"Oh, no. Then the colour would run-out..." He starts laughing.  

"Oh why are you smiling and laughing now?"  

"Because youre funny." He told me, and bumped his shoulder against mine.  

"You think I'M funny?" He nodded. "ME? Funny? No way, you've got the wrong girl here."  

"Why, i think youre funny."  

"But no-one thinks im funny. Because im not!"  

"Well they're freaks, dont listen to them."  

"Thanks... I think."  

"That was a compliment." I blushed.  

"You're blushing?" This made me blush even more.  

"Can you stop stating the obvious!"  

"But why are you blushing?" He question me. His question made butterflies in my stomach.  

"Can you stop asking me so many questions?!" I seriously wanted him to stop!  

"What, Im curious."  

"Hey i say that! But you know, Curiosity killed the cat."  

"But sasifaction brought it back."  

"What? I dont get you."  

"Ye not a lot a people do." He grew silent.  

"Why whats wrong? You can tell me. I wont get mad or anything."  

"No, i cant."  

"Yes you can! Look im going to tell you my secret..." I looked around making sure no one was around.  

"I'm scared of..."  

"The dark?"  

"No."  

"Spiders?!"  

"No!! Im scared of clowns..." I yelled.  

"HAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA! You must be joking!"  

"Of course i am!"  

"Whats the time?" He grabbed my wrist and looked at the time.  

"Oh, shoot! I have to go! Today was really nice, i had fun." He smiled softly then he kissed me on the cheek! I think he actually likes me...

    I was staring into complete space, at nothing. Well actually i was thinking about Connor. He is just perfect! And i-  

"Stella?" I heard a faint voice calling my name. I woke up from my day dream. We were sitting down in the beach.  

"Stella! Wake up! You never talk to me now. And i never see you after school." Tessa said.  

"Oh, sorry. I've been... busy." I said in a low whisper.

"Busy? Thats all you can say?! Not even i was swimming or etc but you just say busy?! What have you been doing?!"  

"Nothing! Its just i met this guy and-"  

"You met a guy? Why didnt you tell me? You've been keeping secrets from me for ages. And i always tell you mine." She complained with a frown.

"I know, but i thought he didnt like me." I protested.

"He likes you? Who is he?" Tess questioned.  

"I dont know, i only know his first name, Connor. He has the sparkliest green eyes. And his hair, nose, mouth teeth are just-"  

"Ok, ok i've got the picture." She said putting her hand over my mouth. I quickly ripped it off.

"Well you told me to tell you, so im telling you."  

"So, can i meet him?" She asked.

"I dont even know when he comes."  

"What? You're only saying that because you dont want me to meet him. Fine!" She pouted.

"No its just i walk down across the beach everyday and sometimes i see him there, and sometimes no."  

"Oh, ok. So i cant meet him then?"  

"Sure you can but, when hes around."  

"But can you tell me everything from now on?"  

"I need some space too tess, I've got a lot jammed in my head."  

"Oh like what?"  

"I dont need to explain, anything to you if i dont want to... I just miss my parents!"Tears started to fill my eyes, making my vision blury. Tess hesitated.  

"I know, it must be hard, but dont worry. They'll be back." She said rubbing my shoulders.  

"But its like they dont even care about me," my cry got even worse.  

"Oh dont cry Stella. Please i hate to see you cry. And of course they care about you! Why do you think they are in japan?"  

"For their job," i sobbed.  

"Yes but if they do their job, they get money. They get money, for you. To provide you with clothes and food etc."  

"Okay."  

"Um, i know its terrible timing but i gotta go..."  

"No, its okay. I'll be fine. Dont worry about me." I sniffled. Tess went. I put my head in my hands, between my knees.  

"Well hello there!"The voice starttled me. It was connor. I smiled. And he saw me crying.  

"Oh, whats wrong?"  

"Nothing."  

"No seriously whats up?"  

"Nothing."  

"Ok, play tough." This made me cry even more.  

"Look, im sorry if that hurt your feelings or something but-"  

"No its just i miss my parents." I weeped.  

"Oh, im sorry did they pass away or-"  

"No! No, they're in japan. And, i miss them."  

"Aww. Come here." He leaned in and gave me a hug. It felt nice. I took a deep breath and he smelled wonderful. I have no idea if it was cologne or aftershave but WOW. Butterflies fluttered inside my tummy as my ears and cheeks went red.

"I miss my parents too." He whispered in my ear. His breath tickled my ears and I shivered lightly.

"They dont see you much too?" I departed from his arms.  

"Yeah, but... Well anyways i have good news! Im gonna stay a while. Like stay for a few days go a few days, but then i'll come back and stay for a few days."  

"Really? Thats great. Then you have to meet my best friend. Tess. She says she wants to meet you. I dont like the idea either but shes my bestfriend. Now if you dont want to-"  

"No its okay. I'll meet her. Meet me here tomorrow 5pm okay?"  

"Okie dokie." I said. I grinned, and he grinned back.

When i was smaller, i wanted to become a princess. At first sleeping beauty, because she was so pretty, but she slept for 100 years! Then i wanted to be Snow White because her prince came to save her. And then I wanted to become Belle. She was so beautiful and kind to the beast. And she had the best dress so i liked wearing it the most. And then the little mermaid because that was when summer came and i wanted to be a mermaid. I actually thought mermaids were real. But i was just a child.  

Sometimes i do think there are mermaids out there. Or like Nessie the sea monster in the lake. I think it was people imagining stuff but maybe Nessie did exist years and years ago but everyone was on the look out and maybe he couldnt come out to get air or something and died. Or moved another place, or just grew old. Its all these secrets that make life interesting, and makes you want to find out more. Like the time i went to the toilet and someone took a bite out of my cheese sandwhich. I wanted to find out who it was. But i was only 5, and it was actually my mother. Haha, she said she was hungry.  

Connor then asked me out! I didnt want to sound too desperate so i just said,"Okay." Then we went to the cinema, he held my hand, ice skated, bowled then took a walk on the shore. It was the best date ever. Well it was my first date ever.  

But the best part about it was that we kissed.

My first kiss!

We were watching the movie when he pulled his head to the side and gestured me to come closer.

"I don't want to do this without your permission." Aw how sweet! He always asked if I wanted to anything, just like a gentleman. But I had no idea what he was talking about...

"Do what?" I asked. He smiled cheekily.

"This..." He leaned in closer... Oh my god... He's trying to kiss me! Er... what do I do?! I've never kissed anyone before!

"Er, I hate to ruin the moment. But...." We pulled back and he looked at me.

"Butt?"

"I...."

"Youu?"

"I've never kissed anyone before. Sheesh!" I yelled looking away. His hand moved my face and brought me back to him.

"Don't worry about a thing..." He said as he leaned in closer. My heart was banging against my chest rapidly. His sweet breath came onto my face. The butterflies were uncontrollably fluttering in my stomach.  He pressed his lips against mine, lightly. I hardly noticed they were there. His lips curved around mine, but I had no idea what I was doing... Was I doing it right? Was I doing it wrong? Oh goshh... He's really gonna think I'm a bad kisser!

We pulled away. Wow... That was sure something... He smiled and carried on watching the movie, acting like nothing had happened.

But I didn't pay attention to the stupid movie. He just kissed me! I kept on replaying the moment over and over in my head, smiling to myself...

"Do you want to make a promise?" He asked.  

"Sure," I replied.  

"We have to tell each other all our secrets."  

"What? All of them?"

"Yes."  He smirked.

"Er... I don't really have any secrets... Not a big one anyways," I laughed.

"Well im going to tell you mine ok? You cant laugh, and have to take it seriously. I swear if you laugh or dont believe me Im not telling you another secret again."  He said seriously.

"Ok, it cant be that bad?" I guessed.

"Okay. Here i go... Ahem. Er Stella?"  

"Yes?" I giggled.

"I can... I can f.... I can fly!"  

"What?" I asked.

"You see you dont believe me. Listen you know the story Peter Pan? Im Peter! I told my friends years ago and he published it into a book. Netherlands is real. I took him there and-"  I cut him off.

"Your telling me you are Peter Pan? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"I started to laugh.  

"Its not funny! No my name is connor but he changed it into peter pan and Captain Hook is real. You know i had a scratch on my arm? Well Hook did it! Look you have to believe me!"  

"Isnt the story like really old?"  

"Yes it is, but i stayed in neverland. My friend grew old and I've stayed young."  

"Isnt there a wendy in the story or something? Doesnt she fall in love with you?"  

"No Wendys just a friend!"  

"Ahah! So you did visit her house."  

"Yes but- shes up in Neverland right now."  

"I dont believe you. Come on fly then. I can only believe you if you can fly."  

He held my hands and told me to close my eyes. I didn't feel any wind or my feet get off the ground. He was tricking me... Probably when I open my eyes he'd be there laughing at me.

"Now open them." I opened. I was greatly up in the sky, where the clouds were resting and the moon just above our heads... So this isn't a joke?

"I cant believe this. This is a dream..." I murmered to myself. This can't be real!

"This is no dream." He put us back on the ground.  

"Wait... How old are you supposed to be now?"  

"Er, Im not going to tell you that." He responded.

"No wait please!"  

"No, you'll get freaked out."  

"Fine, another day then. So how did this all happen?"  

"Well, i was a baby. My mother had me in the pram and the wind pushed my pram away and it rolled down this steep hill and i was going to die. But tinkerbell saved me-"  

"Wait, tinkerbell?"  

"Yes, Tinkerbell. Havent you seen the movie?!"  

"Of course, but this is all a dream, im going to wake up any second now...Well in a while, but this isnt real. Its just not."  

"Ok, then if this was a dream, nothing would hurt right?"  

"Right!"  

"Then..." He pinched me. Hard.  

"Oww!!" I said, rubbing my sore arm.  

"I told you, this is no dream."  

"Soo...??"  

"So, Tinkerbell took me to Netherlands, taught me how to fly, met the lost boys, came back to earth, met wendy and her brothers took them to Netherland. Etc Etc. Then one of Wendys brothers published our adventure into a book and then into a movie and now... Im here!"  

I just couldnt believe it... That it wasnt a dream?!  

"Okay, okay where is he?" Tessa questioned.  

"Oh my gosh, what are you wearing?!"  

"Nothing, just something nice..." She was wearing a top that showed her bra nd bra straps, short, mini, MINI skirt and high heels, and of course makeup. FOR THE BEACH!

"Where are you going?"  

"I just wanted to try my new clothes in my wardrobe." Then it clicked. I was so mad a Tess, a betrayer to her own friend.  

"Hey," a voice came from behind us.  

"Oh hi," I smiled. It was Connor.  

"HI!" Tess said, annoyingly.  

"Hi... You must be Tess?"  

"Oh my gosh, you already know my name!"  

"Er, yeah its because Stella told me about you. Look, i only came to say hi, its just that i need to go..."  

"Go?! Where?!" Tess demanded.  

"Home. Its nearly my curfew."  

"You have a curfew?!" Tess started laughing. Connor's expression on his face clearly showed that he didnt like her. I wouldnt blame him!

"And you don't?" Connor asked Tess. Tess stared at the ground speechless. She didn't have a comeback. HAH!

"I'm sorry, did I offend you?" Connor asked sweetly. Tess smiled and looked up.

"No, no. You didn't," she laughed with Connor. I was out of the conversation just staring at the two. They started talking about god knows what... I wasn't listening.

"Yes... Well i really need to go home. Sorry. I'll see you later then?" He asked me and smiled.  

"Yes, see you later!" He leaned in and gave me a kiss. I didnt notice Tess but probably she was like staring at us. Then he went.

"You're so lucky!" She yelled.  

"Me? Why?" Ok, i had the perfect boyfriend but thats it. The rest is nothing.  

"Because hes soo... Handsome, charming sweet-"  

"Tess, you only saw him for like 10 minutes." I explained.  

"But-"  

"Forget it i want to go home. Bye." I turned and made my way.  

"Wait, Stella," But i didnt look back just straight ahead...

Yupp!! SO thanks for readingg!! :D Vote Comment, of what you think. I really apreciate itt andd.... like this story has a plot. It's not like one of those stories that have no plot...No it has a plot. and Its kind of a longgg plot so EVENTUALLY something WOW will happen and we can get on with the storyy....

The drama starts to create at art 5 and onwards, but the bit where i think is most interesting is part 10 onwards. So PLEASEE keep on readingg!!

There are LOADS of twists ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 659 37
This is the truth of a story you know all too well. Peter Pan. But this Neverland is not what you expect. It has dark secrets hiding in every corner...
45.5K 672 43
Ok I'm not good a descriptions and I have other stories if unwanted to read , this may have inappropriate content for some kids . This is the story...
1.6K 76 45
TRAILER VIDEO: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyncZpSB... "Scarlett? Don't you remember me?" the boy asked. "No... should I? Who are you and where am I?"...
2.2K 56 13
Zoe woke up on the beach. She didn't know where she was or what her background was. All she had was a feeble memory of everything but her personal li...