Love Hurts

By RegrettingIt

More

General Stuff..
2006-2008

Intro

4 0 0
By RegrettingIt

Summer 2014:

It hurt. Everything hurt.

Those few months I was back at home I was in constant pain.

Realistically it had been going on a while, but it wasn’t until I had returned to my old home that it surfaced.

I would have rather had a physical injury rather than suffer emotionally. Perhaps in some way I did have a physical injury, it certainly felt that way…

My heart was shattered – torn into tiny pieces and flung out of a car driving at 90mph – that’s how it felt.

I promise I am not one of those girls that falls in-love within 20 seconds; I am far from it. I don’t have a negative look on love; I just had never found that one person that makes you feel like you are the sun to their world. To my friends I was the one that dated people here and there, but I just never felt much towards them. It sounds horrible I know, but you have to date a few people before you find that person who turns your world upside down.

            For my two best friends, they saw something changed.

That something was a someone, a someone who will never know just how big of an impact he had.

This person still knows I care but chooses to act like he is totally unaware. He sounds awful I know, but if you knew him like I did and listen to what happened then maybe your opinion will alter.

Perhaps I am blinded by love, you will have to decide that for yourselves. For me though I am simply stuck by love.  

I will start from the beginning – well before that one person ripped down my walls - and that starts in 2006, when I was 12.

            As a side note, all names will be changed and I am sorry for those that read this and know it’s about them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 115K 42
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.2M 29.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
702K 37.8K 53
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
169K 2.5K 28
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...