Unsent | Markson [✔]

By hobisofthands

"You are mine," He whispered. "Now let's go get a baby." - In which Mark and Jackson send each other unsent... More

Jackson
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Markson
Mark
Jackson
Markson

Mark

2.4K 89 2
By hobisofthands

To: jackson.wang852@____.com
From: mtaun93@____.com

I wonder how you are doing, and if you're watching Blue Bloods without me. I never meant for things to end this way, i didn't want it to end in the first place..... Youngjae misses you, y'know? I miss you.... If you were wondering, I'm staying with Youngjae. Him and JB are taking good care of me. Not like you are worried or anything.... I see you hanging around Yugyeom lately, is he and Bambam still together?... I miss my children.... and i miss you.

Delete.    Send.

Are you sure you want to delete this draft?
Save draft/Delete

Tuesday, April 10th, 2018
7:01pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
192K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...