That one summer

By ahaurfunkedurmom

⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Marinette finally makes a move on adrien, but he rejects her for ladybug not knowing her sec... More

Chapter 1: On my mind
Chapter 3: The Date
Chapter 4: Broken Flower
Chapter 5: new beginings
Chapter 6: Understandings
Chapter 7: Music
Chapter 8: last days
Chapter 9: leaving
Chapter 10: Reveal???
Hewwo readers
Chapter 11: too soon
Chapter 12: the Battle (part 1)
Ahem
Announcement again
hello???

Chapter 2: The Plan

967 11 16
By ahaurfunkedurmom

"W-W-WHHAAATT??!!"

"NOPE! No way!"

"I'm not doing that"

The clumsy girl couldn't believe this! Well, it's wasn't a bad idea at all actually. It was actually a really good idea. Buuuttt... It's was a whole process. For a few days she would have to spend more time with Adrien. As in Agreste. ADRIEN AGRESTE!

Or She could just go straight to asking him out and seeing if he liked her. On their date she would ask him how he felt about her.

And if he doesn't feel the same way Marinette I feels about him, then She would stop chasing him and go to Luka.

(And maybe seeing Marinette with Luka would make Adrien jealous 😏)

Yes, her heart might be partially broken. But then She'd spend more time with Luka and to see how he feels about the clumsy girl.

The more she thought about it the more anxiety she got.

"Ughhhhhh!! Why does this all have to be so difficult?!"

"Because love is a battlefield. The kind with machine guns."

This made Marinette give her blogger friend an annoyed look.

"Come on girl! This is a good plan and it's the only plan you got"

"But...."

~SIGH~

"Fine, I'll do it"

"YAY! Ok. Operation 'crushies' is a GO!"

'I can already tell this is going to be extremely humiliating and a complete disaster.' She thought to herself

-time skip to next day at school-

Marinette was prepared to ask Adrien out this weekend. She would march up those stairs and ask the hot blonde boy, whom she loved, the go on a date with her this weekend.

"Hey Marinette."

"H-H-Hey Adrien."

Adrien had just walked past her. This was her chance.

"ADRIKINS!!"

Ugh. Of course Chloe had to come and prevent her from talking to Adrien. I guess she'd just have to ask him at lunch.

'Ok. Marinette, you got this. Chloe coming in and stopping me from asking Adrien out on a date was a good thing. This way I have more time to think over what I'm going to say to Adrien.' , she thought to herself

Ok. She could just say 'hey adrien, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a picnic with me this Sunday.'

'Yea... OK. That's good. I don't want to be too pushy, but I also don't want to leave him with much of a choice. You know.. Only for the sake of the plan right?', She thought to herself

-RIIIINNNNGGGG-

As Marinette got walked out of her classroom she realized Adrien had already left.

'Oh no!' , the bluebell eyed girl thought to herself.

She quickly rushed out the door. But before she could, she was jerked back. It was Alya. Who then gave her a quick thumbs up and let her go.

Marinette gently pushed her way through the crowd of hungry teenagers.

And suddenly she tripped on something and fell. And to make Matters worse she had knocked over and landed on Adrien.

"OH ADRIEN! I-I'm s-s-so sorry", Marinette said in a panic.

"A-are you ok?!"

Adrien grunted over the pain from being knocked over. Once he looked up he had realized that the clumsy girl who had knocked him over, was none other than his Marinette.

"Yea I'm fine Marinette"

She was leaning over him. Still on top of him from falling over.

Her shirt was hanging down, which revealed her clevage and Adrien being a classic teenage boy, couldn't help but stare.

"Umm... Adrien", Marinette said. Her was face redder than Nathaniel's hair.
But, then again so was Adrien's.

Marinette quickly climbed off of the teenage model and helped him up.

"I'm REALLY sorry about that Adrien.", said Marinette nervously.

"It's ok. Really. If anyone was gonna fall on me I would have rather it be you."

This made Marinette's legs turn to jelly.

The teen model thought to himself, 'Marinette is so adorable. I almost love her as much as Ladybug.'

Alya came over and stood behind her paralyzed friend.

"Umm, Adrien. I think Marinette want to ask you something."

"I did? OH, right! I do!"

Adrien wondered what his flower was going to ask him. Part of him wanted her to ask a certain question, but the other part wanted to stay true to his love for ladybug.

"Umm..."

'MARINETTE YOU CAN DO THIS!', she thought to herself.

Tikki even peeled out of her purse and gave her a reassuring look and a thumbs up.

With that, she built up the courage to ask him out.

"I was, um, wondering if you'd want to go on a picnic with me on Sunday."

"Like on a date?", Adrien questioned.

"No! I mean yes! I mean only if you want it to be..."

The blonde boy thought it was adorable how his flower got all tongue tied.

"Yea! I'd love to Marinette. I can pick you up at 12, noon."

"Yes, thats perfect."

"Great it's a date then."

With that, he winked at the dark haired girl and walked away.

She couldn't believe it. He said yes. And now she was going to go on a date with Adrien Agreste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. I'm trying to make it as interesting and juicy as possible so you don't get bored. I love you all and thank you for reading so far. ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 169 30
Adrien rejects Marinette's confession to him, but regrets it as he realizes he may be feeling a bit more than friendship for the girl. However Luka's...
71.3K 1.7K 15
After the defeat of Hawk Moth, Chat Noir is lost but begins to find himself again with Marinette. The more he visits her, the closer they get and Cha...
5.8K 232 32
Y/n has been best friends with Marinette and Luka since they were children. Things stayed the same up until the appearance of Ladybug and Chat Noir...
205K 5.5K 30
Adrien tries to move on from Ladybug by dating Kagami. Marinette is still heartbroken, she had given up all hope with the blonde model and seeks comf...