Days | Luwoo

By mingyuism

"It hurts to know that you will never look at me the way I look at you" More

《day 00》Prologue
《day 01》Expectations
《day 02》Sick
《day 03》Disappointed
《day 04》I Get It
《day 05》Fool
《day 06》Confessions
《day 07》Wishes
《day 08.5》Darkness
《day 09》Hope
《day 10》I love you

《day 08》Thank you

4.5K 344 26
By mingyuism

Today is the day. The Party will be held at our hall later this evening. Im'ma just sit there and do nothing, stare at the love of my life dancing with someone else. And guess what? Lucas didnt talk to me yet. He started avoiding me too. Isnt it a painful start? This is what Im talking about and this is one of the things Im afraid of.

"Are you sure you're doing well?" Doyoung asked me while checking my face. He grabbed my arm as I winced at the pain.

"Hey wait...Let me check" I stopped him and told him not to lift my sweater. I was scared he might know what Im experiencing right now.

"Hyung... I feel tired. What should I do?"

"How about you rest for a bit. I'll wake you up later"

Doyoung accompanied me to my room. As we arrived, he handed me a glass of water and covered me with my blanket.

"Thank you" I smiled at him and closed my eyes.

-
-

Filler Chapter =(
I'll be updating again later. I will get some rest first because Im like 2 days awake :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 52.8K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9K 320 9
Short Jingyeom Fanfic #school (credit to the artist for the cover)
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...