My Risk (BTS FF)

By zazept

I had a rough past. But I won't let that shit stop me from helping others. This Is in y/n POV. Is a jungkook... More

1 the beginning
2. deja vu
3. the boys
4. the reason why
5. my life
6. 'kookie'
7. risky
8. friends
9.noticed
10. my first
12. problem
13 fill
14.let go
15 final.....?

11. safe

17 2 0
By zazept

We arrived at a tiny home in a quiet neighborhood. I parked the car and told tae not to say anything and to follow my lead.

I knocked on the door

Master kais wife answered the door

Mrs. jay "oh y/n! it's so nice to see you! Come in come in"

She ushered us in the house

"eomma. Is appa home?"

Mrs. jay "he's in the training room out back. y/n" she stopped me from walking outside "who is this boy?" she whispered to me.

"eomma do you not remember him?"

Mrs. jay "no I do not"

"appa trained him a long time ago"

Mrs. jay laughed "oh you know I don't talk to the people your father trains, you're my special little girl." She smiled up at me. The woman is short and quite old now. She was always kind to me. I really do have a special place for her in my heart. As she has for me.

"eomma as much as I would like to talk I have to talk to appa"

Mrs. jay "oh of course dear go, go"

I grabbed taehyung's hand and pulled him with me.

Once we got to the door I took my shoes off and slid the door to the side. I bowed before I stepped onto the mats.

"appa" I interrupted his meditating

He looked at me with shock on his face, but it quickly turned to a big smile

Master kai "y/n!" he yelled hugging me "what do I owe this pleasure?"

"appa this is-"

He cut me off "Kim taehyung"

I looked at him coldly "I want an explanation"

Master Kai "y/n." he looked sad "everything I kept from you is so that you stayed safe"

"you know I didn't give a shit about my safety" I began to get angry

Master kai "I know that you were dedicated to finding them, but I trained them, I know how dangerous their families are"

"so do I!" I yelled

Taehyung began to look uncomfortable

"tae go inside and talk to eomma she'll love to talk to you" I said without looking at him

He did as I asked and left.

"appa. This was my biggest project, it still is. It's not as dangerous as you think I'm very careful about my work."

Master kai "do you not think I know about your kidnapping?!"

"you knew and didn't reach out to me?" I felt my chest ache. He's disappointing me.

Master Kai "I knew you were fine and I didn't want to come out of hiding you know how dangerous that would be for me" i decided to accept his excuse but i was still mad

After arguing for a solid 30 minutes, I had burst out crying at one point, the conversation had been coming to an end.

"so, you did that to protect me?"

Master kai "yes y/n. all I wanted was for you to be safe from the dangers of their world"

"okay" I gave him a big hug

"let's go see eomma"

When we walked out of the building we noticed that it had started snowing hard. We walked into the house to be met with taehyung and Mrs. jay having a friendly conversation.

Master kai "taehyung I didn't say it earlier but it's good to see you again."

He got up and bowed to him.

Mrs. jay "it looks likes it snowing really bad out there."

"yeah it is" I said looking out the window.

Mrs. jay "how about you two stay in your room tonight and leave in the morning"

"that's fine with me"

Tae "I'm fine with that. Thank you" he bowed again

"come on I'll show you my room"

I dragged him to the room I was given while I was training with master Kai.

I opened my closet and grabbed an oversized shirt. Mrs. jay walked in with clothes for taehyung to wear.

Mrs. jay" these were the clothes some of the trainees wore I hope they fit" she handed them to him.

He bowed and thanked her.

Mrs. jay "goodnight kiddos I'll see you in the morning." With that she closed the door

I took my pants and shirt off and switched it with the oversized shirt

Tae also changed into the pants, but he didn't put the shirt on.

I got into the twin sized bed and waited for him to do the same

Tae "this bed is so small"

"it's really only made for one person. You'll just have to cuddle with me" I smiled at him cutely I turned to my side facing the edge of the bed

I could feel the bed shift as he climbed in

He put the blanket around us both and laid his arm on my waist.

I decided to tease him. I acted like I was just shifting in the bed. I slowly rubbed my but on his crotch.

He grabbed my waist tightly. "y/n stop" he growled in my ear

"what?" I said innocently rubbing again my ass on his crotch.

He let out a deep moan.

Tae "y/n what are you doing your parents are in the other room"

"no they're not. Their room in in the house next to this."

Tae "they own two houses?"

"yes, this is where they spend the day, but they sleep at the other or stay there when they don't want anyone to disturb them."

Tae "so what your saying is that were in this house. All alone?"

"mhm"

He smirked at me. He quickly got on top of me.

"awe baby boy did I make you needy for me?"

He leaned down and gave me a passionate yet needy kiss.

He began tugging on my shirt slowly lifting it up.

Tae "if this comes off I won't control myself" he said. Making me think of the first time he said that to me.

I smiled "so, take it off"

We sat up and he began to pull the shirt off but stopped. I whimpered being needy myself

"what's bothering you?" I said tilting my head

Tae "Jungkook"

I slid my hand down from his neck to his waist and finally to his crotch.

I put my lips close to his ear and whispered seductively 
"forget about him" I put my hand into his pants as I said this

He moaned in response.

I slowly palmed his dick. I felt it slowly enlarge.

Tae "y/n stop teasing me" he said while making me lay down following on top of me immediately.

He looked at me with lust in his eyes before kissing me hard. He moved to my neck spending his sweet time there. I let out soft moans.

Again, he sat me up to take off my shirt. This time he didn't hesitate.

He threw my shirt to the floor. I flipped our position and straddled him.

Tae "fuck y/n"

I undid his belt throwing it on the floor with my shirt. Tae was fiddling with my bra struggling to take it off. I helped him and threw it away. Suddenly he was back on top of me. He lowered his hand to my panties.

She started rubbing my clit softly giving me pleasure. Soon I became needy and wanted to feel him in me.

"tae please" I whimpered and took a deep breath "baby give it to me already"

He growled at my response and ripped my panties off.

He positioned himself on my entrance and looked at me for approval.

I chuckled and nodded, when he was fully in me he gave me a few seconds to get used to his size.

Tae "you okay?" he asked seeing the pain in my face

I nodded and pulled his neck down and kissed him. He took the opportunity to slowly grind into me.

After a few seconds the pain had subsided, and I could only feel pleasure. I let out soft moans which only turned taehyung on more. He slowly became rough and my senses were out of control. He kissed me down my chest and to my stomach. Teasing the ever living shit outta me.
—( I suck at smuts lmao) little time skippy
His deep moans in my ear only pushed me closer to my edge.
Hearing my name come from his mouth pushed me closer to my climax
It didn't take much longer for us both to release.

he flopped on top of me and we both breathed hard

I could feel a smile forming on my lips. I've finally found someone I can trust and I'm so glad its him.

----------

here you go pervs ;)
Also hella cringe but.. like love it
thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 168 83
So please read the whole description than make a choice. It's a mixed FF okay 4 girls will meet BTS and they all will get there life partner here onl...
3.9K 295 39
*Written 2021 - 2022* It's not the best feeling leaving your friends behind but it was for the best. (Y/n) and I can't live on like this anymore. It...
460K 11.2K 59
Hey guys this is my first fanfic of bts so I hope u enjoy!! Y/N is caught up in a lot of things at school and at home. Going to a new school, Her mot...
90 9 22
Choi Y/n finds herself in a toxic relationship that she barely escapes, with the help of her work colleagues and friends, Min Haeyeon, Park Jimin and...