Forced Marriage with My Teach...

By KookieJeon286

You are a 17 year old teenager that is being forced to get Married to her dance teacher!!.. read to find out... More

Teacher!
Dinner
New brother
Something New
New Sister
Kids
Love and Lies
Love and Lise part2

New School

4.1K 77 2
By KookieJeon286

You wake up to my loud alarm clock.Y/n: Ugh do I have to go to a New School?!?! You go to the bathroom and take a shower. After your shower, you were this.

your makeup

Y/N pov-Done with that now I can go downstairs and eat.
Down Stairs
Y/N-Hi dad
Dad-Good Morning sweetie hurry up and eat your breakfast. So you won't be late ok.
Y/N-ok dad.
At school
You went to the office to get your schedule. But on your way to the office, you bump into someone.
??: Hey bitch watch where you going!!!
Y/N: Um excuse me you don't have to be so dame rude you know.
??: Ugh I can't stand girls like you so annoying.
Y/N: I can't stand boys like you. That is so fucking rude.
??: How am I rude when you bumped into me.
Y/N Mind: Why is he being so rude? Before I could even say sorry he called me a bitch. I have no time for this fool I'm just going to walk away.
??: Hello anyone there
You didn't say anything you just went around him and went to the office.
Office
Principal: Hello you must be Y/N!.
Y/N: Yes Sir I'm here for my schedule.
Principal: Ahh yes here you go young lady have a nice day.
Y/N: Thank you Sir you have a nice day too.
Hallway
Looking at schedule Y/N mind: Yes I have dance class first yay.

Dance Class
You walk into the dance class. You notice the boy you bumped into is here.
??(boy): YOU?
Y/N: You?

END OF CHAPTER 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.1K 21
"STRANGER turns to ENEMIES, ENEMIES turns to FRIENDS, And FRIENDS turns to LOVERS!?" It all started by an accident. An unexpected and unpleasant thin...
118K 2.9K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
929K 22.5K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
23.1K 861 25
A boy, born in South Korea, Seoul and the heir of a rich family meets a girl who grew up in a ordinary family but not an ordinary one....let's see ho...