REAL LIFE【YoonSeok】

By namjinyoonseok

Highest Ranked as #1 in yoonseok. . Yoongi is son of rich family having royal background. He gets a personal... More

💥INTRO
💜ONE
💚TWO
💛THREE
💙FOUR
♥FIVE
❤SIX
💛SEVEN
💗EIGHT
💙NINE
💜TEN
💚ELEVEN
💛TWELVE
💖THIRTEEN
♥FOURTEEN
💜FIFTEEN
💙SIXTEEN
💗SEVENTEEN
💛NINETEEN
💜TWENTY
New Book
💚TWENTY-ONE
❤️TWENTY-TWO
💙TWENTY-THREE
Highest Ranking👏
💜TWENTY-FOUR
💛TWENTY-FIVE
💗TWENTY-SIX
♥TWENTY-SEVEN
Tagged
💚TWENTY-EIGHT
💙TWENTY-NINE
💜THIRTY
Taehyung? Taehyung!
💗THIRTY-ONE
💛THIRTY-TWO
♥THIRTY-THREE
💙THIRTY-FOUR
💚THIRTY-FIVE
💜THIRTY- SIX
❤THIRTY-SEVEN
💛THIRTY-EIGHT
💜THIRTY-NINE
🧡FORTY
💙FORTY ONE
💚FORTY TWO
❤️FORTY THREE
PERSONA! Who the hell am I?
💖FORTY FOUR
💛FORTY FIVE
I am BACK but....
♥️FORTY SIX
🖤 FORTY SEVEN

💚EIGHTEEN

4K 259 212
By namjinyoonseok

Yoongi's pov:-

I check my bedroom but there is no Hoseok. So I begin walking here and there to find him. I am not interested in rest of the party anyway.

As I am walking on passage that has garden view from one side, i see my Hoseok talking to Taehyung and they are even laughing. He seems to enjoy his company. I don't know why that bothers me so much. I mean I want Hoseok to make friends beside me and jin but the way Taehyung looks at him, i feel like he has plan to take him away. May be i am crazy. But hey, i always do what I want unless it's for my father or family.

So i move my feet towards them.
"Hoseok!" I call his name not wanting to sound like a jealous man. But he doesn't hear me instead i see Taehyung fixing his bow for him. That's it.

"Hoseok!" I call again. This time I am closer and my voice is more strict. Taehyung looks at me and smirks as if he is hiding something. Hoseok turns back and bit his lip as he looks at me. I mean what was that? Is he really hiding something? Was he talking something that I don't know?

"Yoongi!" Hoseok exclaimed.
"Hello Yoongi ah! Nice party" Taehyung says as if nothing wrong happened, placing the box smile that he always has.

I simply ignore him and don't move my eyes from Hoseok. Thats making him uncomfortable as his fingers fidgets around his shirt but I don't care.
"Follow me!" I say or more like an order and turn, walking already.

"Please excuse us" i hear Hoseok saying to Taehyung before following me with his small feet.
I walk towards an empty hallway which goes towards my room but then I realize what I am doing so I suddenly stop. He bums on to my back.
"I am sorry. I am sorry" he bows as I turn to face him.
"Why were you talking to him?"
"Taehyung? He is my friend" he simply says tilting his head.
"Since when?"
"We met when you had abandoned me" he tugs his lower lip in between teeth as he continues,"and then we chat on phone sometimes...he is good to me"

That's it. I somehow don't like it. But alas! What can I say? I had told him to go outside world. I had told him to meet people. How can I stop him now? And I know I don't like controlling other's life but somehow it's different in case of Hoseok. I like when he listens to me. I like when he follows me. I like when he cares about me. Only me.
While thinking I don't realize when I raised my hand and placed on his cheek. He shudders at  the touch but doesn't stop me. His eyes stare into mine looking for an answer.
Ah answer! Right! I quickly remove my palm from his soft cheek and he looks confused. How can I explain him what I am feeling when i don't understand either!

Ahh Yoongi speak something.!!
"Fine. Lets just go back to the party. We cant leave untill 12"
He nods and we go back to the party.

We stand at the corner near bar, drinking our drinks. Hoseok looking at the couples dancing. Jin comes near us smiling."oh gosh seokie where were you? Namjoon and I were dancing untill now. He has gone to grab water"

"I was just...well good for you" he says trying to be happy for jin but he actually is sad for not getting to dance.

"Well untill Namjoon comes, do you wanna dance with me?" Jin asks and his eyes widened.
"Ah thats bad idea caz you both are followers in dance. Who's gonna lead whom?" I say quickly and feel awkward as fuck. Why would you say that out loud? Stupid stupid stupid

Jin rubs the back of his neck as Hosoek feels embarrassed. "Jinnie let's go" Namjoon comes and grabs jin's waist while giving him water. "Well seokie gotta go" jin says faking a laugh and namjoon takes him again on dance floor."

"Yoongi..."

"Hmm?"

"Do you wanna perhaps dance with me?" He asks shyly.

Yes god yes. I just wanna take you into my arms. Smell your hair. Smell you body. And peck those pouty lips. Why am I having this thoughts? Am i drugged again? No but I am clearly remembering everything. Sobtahts not the case. When did I start having these thoughts?

"Off course No. I don't wanna look stupid"

what??? What the hell gone out from my mouth? I am the fu*king dumb-ass ever born.

"Oh" he mutters as he looks at ground. His lips pouting and they form 'S' of Korean letter. So cute. I WANT to taste those.

Hoseok's pov:-

I frown as Yoongi denies for dancing. What was I thinking? Why would he dance with me? But I don't know why did I ask..... the ambience was so good and jin was dancing so it was tempting I guess.

"Excuse me?"

I look up and a beautiful Noona has walked towards us. She is so pretty. She looks first at Yoongi and then at me. I can see Yoongi getting irritated just by her presence. Again I don't understand why.

She gently asks,"Can we dance?"
I was about to answer when Yoongi barges in,"No thanks"

"Actually I was asking him" she says pointing at me and I giggle.
"I know and I am answering for him" he tries to stay calm as if this doesn't bother him. I quickly bow to her saying "sorry" in honorifics, as she huffs and going away.
I want to ask him why he was being so rude to everyone, including that lady who seemed really nice. But before I could ask, another gentleman approaches us.

He bowed in front of us and asks the same thing looking at me.  I want to answer him. The man is really handsome and I really want to dance. I mean whats wrong in it? Everyone else is dancing!

"He has smelly breath. Don't ruin your night" Yoongi says crossing his arms.

WHAT?? What is he saying?? When did he check my breath? I am fine okay?. Why is he saying stuff like that?????????
The man chuckles and excuses himself while throwing disgusting expression at me.

"Yoongi!!" I finally say. I am so embarrassed. He just shrugs casually. But I know he is smiling secretly.

"Why did you say that?"

"You are welcome"

"What?"

"He was some weirdo.....and i just saved you. You should be thankful"

"What? How do you know that? You always tell me to make friends but now you won't let me"

"I said to make Friends. I didn't say to go dance with them as soon as you meet them. Or throw yourself that them. Or let them touch you"

"What??? I didnt do that. Besides WHY DID YOU SAY I HAVE SMELLY BREATH, THATS SO EMBARRASSING" I am yelling now as he calmly drinks.

"I told you, I was helping you"

"But No. See. I have perfectly pleasant breath" i go near him and try to show him that my breath wasn't smelly. So that he would stop saying that. He gulps and stares at my lips and I suddenly realize how close my face is to his. I quickly pulled it back, biting my own lip in frustration.

"Excuse me, would you wanna dance?" A gentle voice falls on my ears and I see the same boy who was talking to Yoongi few hours ago. The boy who's parents were talking to yoongi's father.

"Umm...well..." I really don't know what to say.

"What are you doing Tan?" Yoongi asks.

"I am asking this handsome boy for a dance" he points at me and I blush. Suddenly I feel bad for cursing  him mentally earlier. He seems really nice.

"He smells bad, Dont ruin your night" Yoongi says again and  now I clench my fists, biting my teeth, looking pissed at him. The boy chuckles and says,"haha ..that's fine with me"

Yoongi & I suddenly look at him with a shock. He grabs my hand and says,"come on. Lets see how badly you stink" he laughs at his own statement showing his perfect smile.

"But you cant-" Yoongi says but Tan cuts his sentence. "We had a deal Yoongi. Not to meddle in each others business for tonight. Remember?" He chuckles again and this time he squeezes my hand. I let out a small laugh too. He looks at me and asks,"shall we?"

Honestly I find Tan really cool. I mean finally someone could silent Yoongi.! Not even Namjoon can do that. Besides Yoongi already had pissed me off the whole evening. He said he had brought me to have fun but not a single time I felt that. He embarrassed me just now. And it was disgusting of him to say that about my breath.! Plus I really want to dance. And Tan looks so handsome too. Before Yoongi can ruin this offer too I say, "yes sure"

"Perfect" he says throwing a look at Yoongi before pulling me towards the dance floor. I panic inside because even though, how bad I wanted to dance, I really don't know how to dance. Will I embarrass myself? Or even worst...will I embarrass Tan who really is nice to me?

He takes me in the middle of the crowd and his hand wraps around my waist before caressing little bit. I feel butterflies. He holds my other hand and looks right into my eyes. "Do you know how to dance?"
I nod as no with embarrassment. He chuckles and says, "it's okay. Just follow my steps. I've got you."

I nod shyly. "Okay" i say softly as we begin our dance. The music is really good and I like the dancing so much. His hand was firmed around my waist. I try to look at Yoongi who is constantly staring at us while drinking. He mot even once flinches. I decide to ignore him and to enjoy the moment.

As music changes to slow he pulls me even closer. I observe his face, perfect haircut. Light beard. Taller than me. And really pleasing smile. He pulls me closer and I rest my head on his chest. He bends his head in the crook of my neck. I can feel him smelling me and his breathe tickle me. Our feet in perfect sync. I feel really nice because I don't mess up.

"You smell really nice. I guess Yoongi was worng" he says as we again look at each other. "Thank you, i guess" i blush.

"Now I wonder about your breath too. Should I check?" He says and leans forward really very close. His lips 1 cm apart from mine. I quickly closed my eyes not knowing what to do.
Is he gonna kiss me? But I don't want to. I just want to dance. What is he doing? Go away.

"You are cute" he chuckles so I open my eyes to see his face was away again. I laugh too. I am relieved he was joking. I whine and he caress my waist. Now his hand slowly going down towards my ass.

What is he doing? Am I not allowed to get touch by others at inappropriate places. Should I say something? Is he just doing it because is a dance step? What should I do?

His hand now is fully on my ass. He moves in circular motion and I shiver. A current rushing on my spine. "Tan...i..think...I should stop now" I say but he conveniently ignores. Instead he spins me around and squeeze my ass cheeks. I squeal regretting my decision now.

Suddenly I am pulled off from dancing as a firm hand grabbing my arm. I lose my balance and another hand comes around my waist. Oh my god. Who is this now?

"What the hell is this?" I see Tan asking furiously at the person holding me, standing behind me. I try to turn my face to see the face of person holding me.

"Yoongi!!"

"Why are you meddling in ? We had a deal so stay away" Tan said as his hand hold my other arm. He pulls me little but yoongi's grip is so strong that I don't move.

Yoongi pulls me again harshly brushing off his hand. He hold my waist by one hand and pulls me closer. His nails penetrating the fabric and paining my skin inside. Why is he so angry?

"Deal overmida!" {The deal is over!} He says as cool he seems.

I hear that and look at him surprised. Before I could understand anything, he pulls me by holding my collar by both hands and suddenly he attacks my lips with his. My eyes widened as I stay still not understanding what is happening.  With every passing second I feel he is pulling me closer as his lips kissing mine. My hand rests on his shoulder for grip as I am almost losing balance. The intense butterfly effect on me and whole body having charge rushing.

MIN YOONGI IS KISSING ME!

My brain finally process and finally I close my eyes, trying to feel the movement on my lips. Is this even real?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×××××~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello all:)
I tried to update fast as story is going on the line where breaks om cliffhangers can be irritated!!~:) thank you for supporting yoonseok book:) i really love this ship!!!
Comments are welcomed! Don't forget to vote:;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 190 35
yoongi ( Suga ) : People come and go Some stay as a memory still not forever gives pain with love And some stays but their presence becomes a tor...
882K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
233K 17.3K 53
Yoongi: I have good news and bad news Yoongi: Which one do u wanna hear first? Hoseok: Bad news? Yoongi: Okay um... Yoongi: We found out we have...
1.1M 39.7K 33
Dee Evans is only 16 years old when she finds out she's mated to her best friend, Dominic-- The charming Beta of their small pack in the summery town...