Lily and Once Upon A Time Boo...

De Deckerstar2917

Believe that 8 heroes go to Neverland to rescue and save Henry from group of people named Peter Pan's Lost bo... Mai multe

OUAT chapter 1
OUAT Chapter 2
OUAT Chapter 4
OUAT Chapter 5
OUAT Chapter 6
OUAT Chapter 7
OUAT chapter 8
OUAT Chapter 9
OUAT Chapter 10
author note
OUAT Chapter 11
OUAT Chapter 12
OUAT Chapter 13
OUAT Chapter 14
OUAT Chapter 15
OUAT Chapter 16
OUAT Chapter 17
OUAT Chapter 18
OUAT Chapter 19
OUAT Chapter 20

OUAT Chapter 3

486 9 2
De Deckerstar2917

Lily's POV

I showed everyone the now pictured map, when my dad walked away and I don't know what wrong with him. Killian told me that he will go and check on him. Regina look at map and she told me that we will leave first thing tomorrow night. I agreed with that. Killian went to my dad and told him what wrong? My dad told him that he got hit with dreamshade. Killian told him that he have weeks, possible days before he died. My dad told him is there any way to save me? Killian told him there is way and he explain to him. They finally return, and they told us that they will go to mountain to look for Sextant, that his brother, Liam left behind on this island. I told Killian to be careful and he said "always, love". They left us behind. I'm mind my own business while I'm write on my journal when snow white sit near the fire. I walked to her and sit between her and give her my journal. She read though all the pages that I write. She told me that she remember that I showed her that page i write about Killian Jones. Meanwhile at the mountain, Killian and my dad, Prince Charming went look for way to curse his dreamshade when he fainted and Killian must hurry to the waterfall, if prince charming drink that water it will have him connect to this island and never leave. They finally return to the camp area and my dad kissed my mom passion. Regina stand there with face expression that said ewwww that gross. My dad told us that Killian saved him from get hit with dreamshade. He took Killian's rum and drink it and give to my mom and she drink it and she offered to regina and she said no. She ended give me Killian's rum and i walked into the forest and drink it and give it to him. I told him "thank you for save my dad." in sign language. He said "thank you too." in sign language. We make eye contact and we finally kiss and kiss and kiss passionately. My curse is broken. He told me "that was...." in sign language. I told him "one time thing." in sign language.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

288K 9.3K 64
book 1 " my only order to you is to not follow orders " Dakota Ky. Jedi of the Republic, General of the 501st, and a withholder of secrets. ~...
519K 15.4K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
8.1K 153 16
"𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕?" "𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝑺. 𝑰𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆." ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ ⁱˢ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ᵒ...
219K 2.9K 80
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္