Escaping Jake Paul

Bởi limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... Xem Thêm

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 37

539 14 26
Bởi limelightAvery__

Logan's POV:

My phone started ringing and I excused myself from breakfast that Lily and I were having. The caller ID said brother Jake.

(L) hey man what's up ?

(J) Logan I need your help please you need to help me I don't know what to think or what to do please just tell me what to do !

(L) woah Jake calm down tell me what's wrong what's going on ?!

(J) bro...Lily's pregnant and I didn't know and I found out from her aunt and I thought she was at her house but she wasn't and I don't know where she's gone and I don't know if it's true and I don't know -

(L) Jake ? Please listen to me and relax ... Lily's here at my place, she needed to be away from everyone and I didn't want her sleeping on the streets. You guys need to talk this out together come over.

(J) I am coming bye !

He ended the call and I can tell that he seemed worried and scared and shocked because he was saying everything on one breathe, I wouldn't blame him I would have been scared too but then again this was all because of his stupid mistake so he has to deal with it and be there for the girl that's the only way to get through this.

" who was that ? " Lily said walking out of the kitchen and into my room where I was talking.

" it was Jake ...." I said not bothering to tell her that he somehow found out and now he's on his way here.

" what did he say ?? " she asked but I stayed silent.

" Logan ?? What did he say !? " she said having a panicked look on her face.

"he some how found out and I invited him over" I said scratching the back of my head.

" YOU DID WHAT ?! " she screamed.

" Look I'm sorry but you - "

" No ! Shut up ! The whole point of me coming here was so that no one bothered me with that and now I have to worry about what I am gonna tell him and how he's going to leave me on the spot all clueless and as to what I should do with HIS baby ! " she said getting red.

She reached for the front door to leave but I quickly grabbed her hand and stood in front of the door not letting her leave.

" Get out of my way " she said with gritted teeth

" you're not going anywhere " I said to her.

" and you are going somewhere. Out of my way. Now move fat ass " she said trying to push me but it was no use she couldn't even move me a little haha.

" having muscles and being fat is not the same thing shortcake " I smirked and she just rolled her eyes.

" 1, in your dreams and 2, don't ever call me that again. Logan moveeeeeee "

" why don't you just give up already you're not going anyways so just give up "

" you knew that I didn't want to see him and you freaking invite him over !? are you serious?" She said finally giving up and backing away from the door. Thank god I did not want to argue with a pregnant Hormonal girl right now. Good choice Logan (:

" Lil you need to talk to him eventually and now that he knows he's not going to leave you alone weather I called him over or not "

" fine then I'll just lock myself in your room " she said and sprinted towards my room. By the time I ran after her she had closed and locked the door already.

" open the door you're so annoying when you're pregnant god damn I like the old you better "

" excuse me ? " she said through the other side of the door.

" nothing " I quickly replied and then I heard her say "that's what I Thought ".

About a couple minutes of me trying to get lily out of the room she still didn't want to open the door. It's fine though I have a key I just don't want to open it now because if she sees the key she'll run and lock herself in the bathroom and it'd be weird if I had a key to bathroom too. Jake bursts through the door.

" gee thanks for knocking bro " I said rolling my eyes.

" where is she ? " he said looking all over the place for Lily. " she locked herself in my room and she won't come out, she doesn't want to talk to anyone " I said to Jake who was upset. We walked up to my room door and this time Jake spoke up.

" Lil......it's me Jake, please please please open the door, we can talk about this " Jake said leaning into the door.

" go away please " Lily said in a low tone.

" Lil come on , just a few minutes let's just have a talk about all of this " he said once more and she didn't bother Opening It up.

" here I have a key " I said handing Jake the key to my room and he just looked at me in disbelief.

" you had the key this whole time and your just now thinking of giving it to me ? What a idiot " Jake said and I acted like I was crying which caused him to roll his eyes. Ok Logan it's not the time right now to be a stupid choch like always, control yourself little fella.

Lily's POV:

Jake was the last person I'd even want to see right now. The fact that Logan knew I didn't want to see him and he gave away my location and invited him over is just messed up. I needed my space and I wasn't ready to have this talk with him yet. After multiple times of Jake trying to force me to open the door. I did not once give in. The door slowly opened up. Wtf? Witches or something ? Jake walked in and I just quickly hid my head under the pillow.

" can you stop ! " Jake said getting mad and throwing the pillow at the other side of the room. I shut my mouth after that because it did kind of scared me. This is why I was scared of him finding out.

" come on let's go out we need to talk, and no whining or complaining " Jake said sternly because he knew damn well I was going to start a fight and throw a tantrum. I didn't bother talking back because that will ruin my chances of him staying with me and the baby. Wait hold on....you want him to stay with you ? Not necessarily I mean I don't - I mean UGH just shut up that's exactly what you just said. It's not like he's going to want to stay anyways.

" Lily !?! " Jake yelled probably for the tenth time I'm guessing because I was zoned out. I just nodded my head and walked right behind him. As I walked out the front door, Logan put his hand on my shoulder and said "everything will be okay good luck " and then we left. The nerves were kicking in and the feeling in my stomach was getting more and more knotted. We made it in the parking garage and Jake sat me down in his car so we can talk. I didn't bother making eye contact, I couldn't, I didn't want to.

" why didn't you tell me ? " he said not bothering to look at me either.

" I wanted to I was just scared what you were gonna think and I was waiting for the right time to " I said looking down playing with my fingers. My heart was beating out of my chest.

" couldn't you have prevented this from happening ? I can't have a kid right now lily this is going to ruin my freaking career GOD DAMIT ! " Jake said in a high tone and hitting his hands on his steering wheel which caused me to flinch.

" it's worse enough that you got me pregnant and now you are BLAMING ME !?! You're the one who fucking did all this in the first place. How dare you try to turn this on me !! " I said screaming back as tears starting welling up in my eyes.

" IF YOU DIDNT ALLOW ME TO THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED ! "

" YOU DIDNT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT JAKE ! YOU DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING SO THEREFOR YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK OR BLAME ME FOR THIS SHIT AND ME ON THE OTHER HAND I HAVE TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID TO ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE ! ITS SO EASY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU BASICALLY WERENT THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED SO CONGRATULATIONS YOU DICK YOU SET THE RECORD FOR WINNING THE MOST DOUCHEBAG AWARDS "

I just bursted into tears, I couldn't hold them back anymore I was screaming a lot and crying because this isn't what I expected the talk to be like. This is exactly what you expected it to be like ! This is the reason why you were scared to talk to him about this. That's right. What am I saying ? This is what I expected from him. I guess a tiny portion of me wanted to believe that he'd change but I guess I'm always wrong when it comes to that.

" get out , I'm going home " Jake said as he started his car. He can't be serious right now can he ?

" oh you have nothing else to say now do you ? Of course you're going to leave someone you got pregnant in the middle of a parking garage because that's just the kind of person you are. I am the stupid one for always having faith that you'll atleast change a little. "

" oh and before you leave. Give me your final answer about what you are deciding because I'm not gonna sit around like a lost puppy wishing that you'll come to my rescue " I said as I looked at him. He didn't bother looking at me, I was getting annoying and angry at this point.

" I'm sorry I can't throw away my career like that " is all he said. I couldn't help but cry, I didn't even want him around but just the thought of him letting me go through something that he caused alone is just heartbreaking and devastating.

" alright no problem then leave out of my life for good. Deal ? " I said looking at him one last time.

" deal, and as for the baby. Get rid of it " he said and drove off leaving me standing there alone in the parking garage. I slid down the wall and started crying with my head in my hands. I don't know why I am crying because I saw this coming. The words he had just said kept repeating in my head. How dare he talk about a baby like that. His baby.

Jakes POV:

It was time. It was time to finally cancel lily out of my life. She was going to ruin everything. My entire career that I've worked so hard on. I couldn't let just one stupid girl do that to me, I didn't have time for a baby right now. I couldn't take that responsibility. No one looking for her, no more fighting for her. Lily is no longer someone I know.

Logans POV:

I was anxious to know what had happened between them two, I wanted to be with her just so I can know she's safe but then again Her and Jake needed to really talk about this alone. They needed to know the pros and cons of this baby and how it can be a good thing but then again affect them. Either way a baby is a blessing and I would never allow lily to do anything to that child even if things didn't go as planned. I would help her raise it. I'll be the best uncle ever. I called Lily once but when she didn't answer I didn't bother calling again, I didn't want to bother their conversation so I just waited till she called me back.

An hour later -

What the hell I've probably called Lily over and over again for the past 30 minutes or so and she still hasn't replied. I decided to call Jake.

(L) Jake where are you guys !? I am worried lily wasn't answering her phone.

(J) I left about an hour ago & she's no longer part of my life so if this is about her running off again like how she always does I do not care. Don't ever mention her to me again.

Jake said and then he hung up the phone. Wtf I am now starting to know for sure that none of the things they talked about ended well. Wait. He said he had left about an hour ago, where could she be? Ugh Lily stop running off like this. I needed to find her.

Lily's POV:

I sat and cried in the parking garage still curled up like a ball. I lifted my head up when I heard someone walking up to me.

" hey you okay ? " some guy asked as he stepped closer to me. He probably heard me crying I mean this is a garage and my voice does echo so he's just trying to see if I'm okay.

" yea thank you I am fi- " I was about to say when he suddenly cut me off.

" GET HER TYLER ! " the man said I didn't know what was going on. As I got up to make a run for it I was gripped by my waist. I started squirming and crying but it was no use. I was screaming but nothing was coming out because the guy had held his hand over my mouth. They threw me in the back of their black van. The guy brought a cloth like thing up to my face and I immediately started panicking.

" NO PLEASE DON'T ! " I said begging for them to not put the rag over my mouth. The guy didn't listen and he still came closer to me.

" IM PREGNANT PLEASE DONT DO THIS " I said crying and the men immediately stopped.

" she's lying Tyler put it over her mouth ! " the driver said as he looked back at me.

" I swear to god I am not lying I am pregnant please don't do this " I said as I looked at the two men with tears in my face.

" how come you don't look pregnant ! "

" I just found out like two days ago I swear please just stop have a heart please " I said begging for them to stop, I didn't know how else to prove myself but all I could do right now is beg them to stop. As I kept looking back and forth between the two guys I had noticed that they looked awfully familiar and then it clicked. It was the guys who got money from Jake. What do they want from me ?

" I'll be back Tyler, if I come back and you haven't drugged her yet then you're dead ! " the driver said and he got out of the car. I just looked at that Tyler dude and he looked back at me with sympathy written all over his face.

" listen to me, I can tell you aren't lying. Now what I am gonna do is have you fake knockout I'm gonna act like I am giving you the gas and then once we get you to our place I'll act as if you ran away, I'm sorry you and your baby have to go through this " he said and I just looked at him shocked.

" why are you helping me ? What if you get caught ? " I asked him.

" don't worry about me, I've been working for him for a long time and I can't seem to get away. Once you run off I will too "

" thank you so much for understanding " I said as I gave him a quick hug. We saw the man coming back and this was my time to shine. Come on lily you got this ! He placed the rag next to me as I faked my knockout and laid there not moving.

" did you do it ? " I heard the man say as he got in the car. " yes sir I did, she'll be out for a while " I heard Tyler say back. I just kept up the act and I felt the car moving.

About 15 minutes later I felt the car come to a stop and the driver got out once again.

" I'm gonna carry you okay ? Don't wake up yet once I tell you now then open your eyes " Tyler whispered and I just nodded meaning I understand what he's saying. I felt my body getting lifted and I stayed quiet. About thirty minutes of me laying down somewhere footsteps came in.

" It's Tyler , open your eyes " he said and I opened them rubbing them because I wasn't used to the light.

" this is our chance to escape let's go " he said and grabbed my hand trailing me to the front of the door. This house was old and rusty and it was completely disgusting.

" oh my gosh you saved my life ! Thank you so much you're a good guy " I said as I hugged Tyler. He wished for my best and we both ran off into separate directions before that man got back. I ran to the closest bus stop and made my way back to Logan's house from there.

Logan's POV:

Ive been searching every where for her and I couldn't find her this time. God dammit Lily why do you always have to be so damn stubborn and walk off when you're angry. It was going to be impossible to find her. She could literally be anywhere. I decided to go back to my apartment and give it some time maybe she'll come back.

10 minutes later -

I heard a knock on my apartment door and I ran up hoping that I'd be Lily. I opened the door and sure as hell I was right. I gripped her so tight and didn't want to let her go. She seemed really off though. " don't ever run off like that again please ! " I said still hugging her.

" Logan I didn't run off, Jake and I got in a fight and he just left me in the parking lot and someone must have heard me crying and they threw me In their van and took me but I begged them not to drug me and one of the guys was actually nice enough to not do it because I had mentioned that I was pregnant and he let me go without the other one knowing, we have to call the cops I am scared Logan " she said all in one breathe. I was just processing what was going on.

The rest of the day consisted in us calling the police and checking the security footage of the parking lot. Thank god we got that on camera, Lily was terrified and I didn't know how to comfort her. The cops took in her story and she had mentioned about that good guy so they let him off, they were looking for the other guy.

Lily's POV:

After a long day of cops coming to Logan's apartment like ten times in just an hour I was done telling them things that they needed to know. I'm sure they already had everything they needed to catch him. I was laying in Logan's guest bedroom just scrolling through Twitter when I saw something that was number 1 trending.

Jake Paul's girlfriend lily Collins terrified and scared over something bad that happened earlier on today. The YouTubers girlfriend was seen sitting in a parking garage when a guy dressed in a all black hoodie showed up making small talk with the girl. Another showed up behind her and firmly gripped her resulting in them throwing her in the back of the van as shown in the video below. The van later on drives off. She had mentioned to the police department that one of the guys had let her go on purpose. Fans are showing their love and support and praying for the innocent girl. That's all the information we have on this topic, we will tell you more as the police move onto further investigations.

My mouth was hung open after reading this article. How can they know this so fast and how on earth was the security footage leaked for the entire world to see. I knew that if I got seen in public then I will be mobbed by all these questions and I didn't want that. I asked Logan if I can stay here until I talk with aunt Stella because I really needed a place to stay and he happily let me stay for as long as I wanted. I was about to sleep after a long day when I got a call from a unknown number. I hesitated to answer at first but did anyways.

(Anonymous) hey....I know we haven't talked in forever but I heard about what happened and wanted to see if you were okay ?

My mouth hung open when I heard who was on the other side of the phone with me.

AUTHORS NOTE :

GUYS I AM MAKING ANOTHER STORY ABOUT DANIELS SISTER DATING JACK AND I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS WOULD ENJOY A WHY DONT WE FAN FIC ALSO VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU GUYS THINK 🤔❤️

We are hitting so many reads in such a short amount of time woahhhhh 7k thank you all so damn much my beautiful people ❤️ love each and every one of you so freaking much !

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

38.2K 524 25
"I am falling for you so hard, I don't know if I will ever stop." "Then don't." Emma Paul, the youngest of the Paul siblings. Yes, she is the littl...
47.6K 583 53
A 18 year old girl joins team 10 and starts to like jake pual she denied the feelings but after ignoreing them she realized she really likes him will...
282K 3.9K 44
Logan and Jakes younger sister is moving in with Logan, Since Jake's house is taken by the Team10. Logan is always protective over his sister because...
81.7K 1.1K 50
I'm kidnapped and then I'm thinking that I'm actually , like literally falling in love with one of my kidnappers and I can't stop it. I'm trying so h...