Don't Love a Thug

By dabratzz

BOOK ONE Chyna has been thru hell and back all her life . Her brother always says don't fall for a thug. What... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5- The Date
Chapter 6- The surprise
Chapter 7- Official
Chapter 8 - Coming out and up to the past
Chapter 9 - Cover Up and Fuck up
Chapter 10 - Mistake
Chapter 12- Heaven or Hell
Chapter 13- Final GoodBye
Chapter 14- Surprise!
Chapter 15- LOVE
The Story of Akeim
Chapter 16 - Found Blood but fake friends
Chapter 17- Baby Daddy
Chapter 18- Its a?
Chapter 19 - Baby Boy
Chapter 20- Caught Up
Chapter 21 - Jail
Chapter 22 - Surprise Surprise
Chapter 23 - 3 Words
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 24 - Forgive me
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 25 - A HAPPY ENDING❤️
EMPOLIGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Chapter 11- Shot

6.5K 184 13
By dabratzz

*Chyna POV*

I woke up in pain I looked around and seen Biannca, Kenny, and no Akeim. 

"I'm so sorry Chyna ian mean to shot you." Kendrick says, 

"I told you not to hurt him. if you would of talked and sat down with him this would have never happened." I said angry. 

"I know but, that nigga hurt you." He said. 

"That nigga is also your home boy." I say. 

"You right, i'll have a talk with him." He gives me a kiss on the for head. 

then I see Akeim walk in, they all got up and left. It was just me and him. 

"I'm sorry Chyna The kiss was a mistake. She kissed me and yea I kissed back but then I pushed her of--!" He said shedding a tear. 

I stopped him and kissed him, and then slapped him. 

"If you ever do that again that's it for us." I say serious. 

"I promise Chyna. I love you so much." 

"I love you too Akiem and make sure you and my brother talk." I say. 

"We will. I'm sorry you got shot."

"Don't be, it was my fauly for reacting that way, I should have listened to your side of the story." 

"It ain't yo fault if it's anybody's fault its mine, now shhh and go to sleep you getting out tomorrow morning." He kissed me and walked out. 

AKIEM POV

I had to talk to Kendrick thats been my boy since grade school. 

"Kendrick can we talk?" 

" I was thinking the same thing brother." He says. 

"Man look, I'm sorry you know I love your sister and I love you too you like my brother and we both did something stupid." 

"You right but, you know I don't play about my sister.I'm sorry, but Nigga don't hurt her again or I'mma have no choice but to kill you and I don't wanna do that." He said. 

"Man nigga come here" I said smiling. We did a bro hug. 

We went back into her room she was resting, 

------------------------------

Sorry its very short 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.1K 31
Chrissy a 20 year old sophomore in college. With a drug lord for a father named King with her brother Jr following in his footsteps. She had one frie...
13.4K 422 40
a innocent girl & a hood dude .. typical right ? but this story is different. chyna ; falls in love with her brothers homeboy .. his right hand man...
467K 11.6K 50
"But whatever you do, stay away from thugs". I was told this all my life but thugs were sexy and had money. Every girl loves a man that can handle he...
194K 9.6K 70
What happens when you fall for someone? You know you're not supposed to, but you do it anyway. That's what happens to Zahra Skye Phillips when she me...