My Saviour

By littleinfinitiesx

Kayla Audrey Wright is not the typical popular girl. She’s popular but the sweetest girl you’ll ever meet, sh... More

My Saviour
(1) 'Nana your business'
(2) 'You should care about your family'
(3) 'Are you mute now or something?'
(4) 'I win'
(5) 'It's okay, I like my women old'
(6) 'Fried or Fertilised?'
(7) 'Are you bipolar or are you just on your man periods?'
(8) 'Did you sit in a pile of sugar?'
(9) 'Wait, is being serious even an emotion?'
(10) 'I just want to maybe lick something off you, preferably Nutella'
(11) 'I love you oh so much Kayla'
IMPORTANT! Authors Note.
(12) "KAREN! KIAN'S RAPING ME!"
(13) 'Holy cow, I was not expecting that!'
(14) 'I never wanna eat pizza again'
(15) "I'm naked"
(16) Why am I your brain?
Another Authors Note (Sorry!)
(17) "Wait what? I was too busy staring at your boobs"
(18) I will chop your balls off.
(19) "THERE IS BLOOD SHEDDING FROM MY VAGINA"
(21) I'M A BARBIE GIRL, IN A BARBIE WORLD'
(22) "You can run but you can't hide Kayla"
(23) ".. They look bouncy"
(24) "It takes two to tango love"
(25) "You're nothing but a piece of crap!"
(26) "Fuck sakes Kayla, you've got me fucking crazy over you..."
(27) 'You talk too much.'
(28) 'Best date ever'
(29) "IT'S STUPID! YOU STUPID!"
(30) "I prefer the term 'Mysterious Wizard'"
(31) 'I'm a horrible person'
(32) 'The next Gossip Girl?'
(33) "YOUR BOOBS ARE SPILLING OUT OF YOUR SHIRT!"
(34) "Operation Spy-Kids"
(35) "BUT BABY I CAN CHANGE!"
(36) "Yes baby, choke on it just like that"
(37) 'Please don't hate me. I'm sorry'
Another Notice!
(38) '...Fucking Houdini'
(39) "I was hoping that would hit him"

(20) "Damn that was so deep I almost drowned"

868 22 10
By littleinfinitiesx

Warning: Spoilers from The Fault In Our Stars - scroll past it if you need to! (You will know when to) If you have read it then just read normally!

Chapter 20 - Kian's POV.

It's a week before Christmas break and I'm more moody than usual today. I can't seem to fathom why. Everytime someone crosses me, I usually glare and they walk off, but today? I'm literally grabbing that person by the neck and pushing them up against the wall.

What the hell is wrong with me? I thought, as I paced around the courtyard considering I got left class.

I blame Kayla for this. Stupid Little Miss Sunshine.

Why do I blame Kayla for this?

Well, let me take you to the beginning of the school day.

*4 hours ago*

I strode into school, head held up high and my hands in my pockets as usual. I walked towards my locker, got my books and slammed it shut. I spun around and saw Kayla laughing and smiling with her friends, blondie and brownie. Brownie? Get it? Like brunette and the chocolate brownies? .. Forget it. 

I let my eyes wonder over her petite body, a pair of blue jeans hugged her legs, a oversized black hoody that looked like Cole's hid her upper boday and she had on some black converses. Scruffy but cute.

Cute? Seriously? You're 'bad boy Kian' and you're using words like cute? 

Shut up brain.

Anyways, the first period went by fine, as did the second. But third period I had with Kayla. I knew she was popular, but not that popular.

As soon as she took her seat, boys started flocking to her like she was a piece of meat. Kayla this. Kayla that. Like shut the fuck up! I sat on my desk with my fists clenched under the desk. I kept sneaking glances at Kayla and it seemed as if she was really enjoying all the attention judging by her laughter but I knew better. She could really care less about what those douche bags were saying to her. She just had to continue to play the part of the popular girl.

As the lesson went on by, the droning voice of the teacher had us all chattering away and not paying attention to him. I stole glances of Kayla and she kept fiddling with the sleeves of her hoody.

It was after third period when Kayla and I were having an argument over The Fault In Our Stars.

"It's a sad book, why would anyone want to read it?" I exclaimed, leaning against her locker as she took some books out.

"It's a story about infinite love. Gus knew Hazel had cancer but didn't give up on her, instead pursued a relationship with her, fell in love with her and fulfilled every wish she had. He did everything to make her happy" She argued.

"He felt pity" I retorted.

"Pity is just saying 'sorry' or 'i can't believe you have cancer', that sort of stuff. He accepted the fact she will die one day and loved her til his own last breath. It's a heartwarming story!" She exclaimed, slamming her locker shut.

"Seriously?" 

"Yes seriously. Think about it. Gus knew Hazel had cancer but accepted it and never treated her any differently. He did everything he could to make her smile, he fulfilled her wishes, even the euilogy! He wrote one for her even though he was going to die himself. He used his last wish to take her to Amsterdam to meet her favourite author just to get some answers. He didn't run away from her because she was dying but embraced it. He fell in love with her" She took a deep breath before continuing, "Love is a powerful thing. It makes you crazy and stupid. You do things you never do and experience things you wouldn't dream about. You go to the end of the earth to make your loved one happy. Love is the best feeling but the worst feeling. Read the book again, you'll understand how immense the power of love is. It's infinite" She sighed wistfully.

"Damn, that was so deep I almost drowned" I commented.

Kayla started laughing and so did I, forgetting the fact that I was in school. I stopped abruptly and she looked at me but understood why I did so.

Trevor came out of nowhere and hugged Kayla from behind and kissed her cheek. My jaw ticked and my fists clenched. 

"Hey pretty mama!" He greeted her. Kayla rolled her eyes which made me hold back a smile. 

"Don't you call me a pretty mama! You've disappeared to God knows where these days and get your hands off me" She shrugged out of his grip. Trevor frowned.

"But but but" He whined.

"Trevor, stop hitting on my sister" Cole came up and smacked him upside the head.

"You are beautiful, stunning, smart and funny, why are you with this guy?" Kayla told Trevor's girlfriend.

"Hey!" Trevor complained, crossing his arms over his chest. Kayla looked at her as to say 'you see what I mean!'

"I'm in love with him that's why" She blurted out then threw her hand over her mouth, her cheeks flushing red, as if she wasn't supposed to say that.

Safe to say, all of us were shocked.

Trevor took two steps closer to her, grabbed her hands and held them.

"What did you say?" He had a small smile on his face. 

"I love you" She responded, looking down at her shoes.

I looked towards Kayla to see her smiling and followed her gaze, which were towards their intertwined hands.

"I love you too" Trevor confessed and they liplocked.

I love kissing as much as the next person, but watching your younger brother do that with his girlfriend is ew.

"Hey Kayla, can I speak to you for a second?" Jack, a jock in our school walked up to her. I shot daggers at him.

"Uh, yeah, sure?" She squeaked and walked away. Cole was about to walk up to him, probably to tell him to back off, but I shot a hand up, signalling I've got it. My previous anger was back as I stomped towards him, leaving Cole confused. As I gained closer to them, I saw Kayla blushing and them two laughing with each other. He grabbed her hand and that's when I snapped.

I grabbed his arm and twisted it around his back, causing him to cry out in pain. 

"Get the fuck away from my girl before I rearrange your face" I whispered in his ear. He didn't respond. I twisted his arm further. His ears were turning red, so I knew I was hurting him.

"Sorry dude let me go" He grunted out and I let go of him. He sent an apologetic look towards Kayla who was fuming with her eyes wide.

Whoops.

"What the fuck was that Kian!" She yelled throwing her hands up, but before I could say anything back, the bell went. She shot me a look saying 'this isn't over yet' and walked off to her next lesson.

Fuck.

The next lesson went by with Kayla flirting with some scrawny kid and me just glaring at them, any time she turned around and met my eyes, she smirked and winked, as if she knew how this was affecting me.

"Dude, stop glaring at them" Jamie hissed, he's in this class too.

"I'm not" I gritted out.

"Yeah and your fists aren't clenched" Jamie responded sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Just admit you're jealous" He winked and my eyes widened.

"I am not jealous!" I denied.

"You only deny the truth" He smirked.

"I am not jealous" I repeated.

"Sure"

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!" I fumed and stood out of my seat, only to see the whole class staring at me. I looked at Kayla and she winked and blew me an air kiss. 

You can probably guess what I did next.

I shot her a deathly glare and stormed out of the room, leaving my stuff. Jamie would probably get that anyways.

*Present*

That brings me back to now. It was lunchtime in like 10 minutes and I'm pacing around, trying figure out why I'm so angry every time Kayla even gets close to a boy. Heck I almost punched Cole today (I forgot to mention that oops) and he's her brother for goodness sake!

For fuck sakes!

Can I interrupt your thoughts?

You're my brain, do you need permission?

I don't want you to kill me.

What do you want?

Jesus, okay um, have you ever maybe thought that you like the girl?

Repeat that?

You. Like. Kayla. Audrey. Wright. That clear enough for you?

Bullshit.

Denial.

You sound like Jamie. I do not like Kayla.

Then why the jealousy? Why the anger? Why do you want to beat up everyone that gets close to her? 

Oh crap.

Are you for real?

No way.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

I fucking like her.

Ya think?

Oh fuck off. I rolled my eyes and slapped my forehead. When the hell did I start liking her?! 

Now what? 

The bell rung for lunch - longest 5 minutes ever - and I walked to the canteen, thoughts of Kayla surrounding my mind. I fell for her. 

I know what you're thinking: "But you're the mysterious loner kid, you don't fall for anyone"

I'm not an alien.  I'm a human with feelings. But aliens have feelings to. I think everything has feelings, even apples. Why did I say apples? I don't know and...

Fuck she's impacted me so much that I'm even rambling inside my head! 

Obviously I wasn't looking where I was going and I crashed into the woman herself. She looked up and realised it was me and started laughing; I have a sneaky suspicion it was because of what happened just before lunch.

"So, who are you jealous of?" She smirked, crossing her arms over her chest, taking the stance of a boss. 

"Nobody" You and every boy you come in contact with.

"Oh really?" She raised her voice.

"Yes really" I rolled my eyes, trying to act nonchalant. Just cause I like her, doesn't mean I'm going to tell her.

Do you think I've lost a screw in my head and am waddling around, looking for Handy Manny to fix it?

I'm stupid yes, but not that stupid. I've barely gained her trust and friendship and am not planning to throw that away.

See, now that was quite wise.

"So you didn't storm out of the room because you were denying you were jealous of someone?" She questioned and I stood shocked at her sudden burst of confidence. She's always stuttering and blushing but right now she's putting me in my place.

I need to fix up.

"Kayla, honey, Jamie was being a bitch - as usual. I just wanted to cause a scene because well, I'm me" I shrugged.

"Oh yeah, the big bad Kian who's too scary to have any friends needs his attention doesn't he?" 

I applauded.

I freaking applauded her, in the middle of the hallway, for shutting me up for once.

"If you wanted to shut me up, you didn't have to give a comeback. There was something else you could do with those lips" I suggested and winked at her.

"What?" Her arched eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. I ruffled her hair and chuckled at her innocence.

No matter how cocky she gets, she will always be innocent.

"Oh no no no" She blushed and I leaned down to whisper in her ear: "I always have the last word" and with that, I sauntered off into the cafeteria to please the lion forming in my stomach.

Feelings schmeelings. I acted perfectly normal around her and I can keep that up.

You, yes you, this whole feelings ordeal stays between you and me. I will find you and torture you if you speak of this to anyone.

Capice?

Good.

--------------------

Chapter 20. What did you think of Kian's reaction? What do you think will happen next? I love you guys so much cos you guys are the bombbb. I'M SORRY IT ISN'T AS LONG AS I WANTED IT TO BE :( I'M HORRIBLE AT WRITING HIM BEING POSSESSIVE AND SHIT, JUST ADD EXTRA STUFF IN YOUR MIND TO MAKE IT SOUND COOLER.

This chapter is dedicated to 'Forevver' cos she's been so dedicated, always voting, leaving comments and being a sweetheart! Thank you a lot!

Love you guys always, Leopard xox

Ps. Not edited properly cos laptop's been acting funny. Whoops.

Okay now bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 854 45
[COMPLETE] ------How do you stay away from someone you live in the same house with?------ Sienna Brown isn't popular. She's never been to a high-scho...
496K 11.6K 32
Audrey Morrison is the new girl in town. Her mother could no longer deal with her after she had a huge party and trashed the entire house. So her mom...
328K 8K 40
"what the hell are you doing!" she exclaimed and covered her eyes. I walked closeer to her, our chests touching each other. her breath hitched. I fel...
117K 2.5K 34
Josie Kingsley, a sixteen year old, kick back bad ass who does nothing more than to annoy her teachers. Sarcasm being used on a day to day basis. She...