City Of Stars ~ Sebastian Smy...

By woodywoodburn

Mia Douglas was a part of the McKingley Glee Club. She had been through the last two years with the club and... More

playlist
The Academy of Snobs
Ask Blaine, Dalton.
Emergency Meeting, Now In Session
Stop Calling Me Doll Face
Life Ain't Alright in America
I Was Slightly Drunk
i Before e Except After c
Taking a Walk on Christmas Eve
The Man, The Legend, MJ
Because I'm Bad
Eye Patch Featuring Flicks
Annie Are You Okay?
He Doesn't Deserve Juvy
Show Choir Terrorism
Don't Get Sympathetic on Me
Win, Loose or Draw
The Stars Come Out
Here's To Us
Wedding With A Victory
Bath Tub Talks
Prom or Anti Prom, I Ain't Going
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
2012 National Champions
No Time For Losers
Pinky Promises
You Got The Music In You
We Can All Graduate. Together
Unexpected Turn Of Events
Thank You Mr Schue
The Longer I Run
New York, New Me.
Mia and Sebastian

The Night Before Nationals

6.4K 132 45
By woodywoodburn

Tina had hit her head in the fountain in the mall and she had a dream that everyone had switched people. Like Tina was Rachel and apparently, I was switched with Santana and that would have been so cool.

However, I constantly was worried over Tina after her outburst so Sebastian decided to take me out to get my mind off it.

"So, you excited about Nationals?" Sebastian asked me as we walked into his house.

"Hell, no." I told him taking off my coat.

"What? Why?"

"Because I gave Rachel Prom Queen she has convinced Mr Schue to give me her solo at Nationals which he has agreed on so now I'm incredibly nervous and don't want to do it. Besides they went to convince the woman from NYADA to come and see her perform. So she can have the solo." I said taking off my shoes and standing up.

"Well I think you're going to do great. Besides I'm going to be with you, somewhere in the audience." Sebastian told me and I chuckled.

"Well you're not with me for the journey there or back or when I'm staying overnight or the dressing room backstage." I told him and started to walk away from him.

"Yeah well, I'm there when your performing, how's that?" Sebastian asked following me. I turned around and said, "Absolutely perfect." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer.

His arms were on my waist keeping me there. Sebastian pulled away and asked, "You hungry?"

"Starving." I told him and he laughed.

"But you're always hungry." Seb told me. I shrugged and said "So?"

Sebastian laughed and took my hand in his before walking into his Kitchen. He looked in the cupboards as I sat on one of the stools around the island.

"You can just pick some microwave food." I told him. Sebastian turned around and looked at me.

"What?"

"Really? That joke again?" He asked. I furrowed my brows before laughing and realizing what he meant.

"I am so sorry." I said through my laughter. Sebastian came around beside me.

"Seriously?"

"I actually forgot so that's my excuse." Sebastian just shook his head and I asked, "You know what, because you don't have food that is 5 minutes in the microwave how about we just skip food?"

"You good without any?" Sebastian asked running hand up and down my arm.

"Yeah sure. Besides I don't want to be sick and eat loads before Nationals because that will just be shit." Sebastian chuckled before kissing my head. I smiled as he gently pressed his lips against my head and then rested his chin against my head.

Sebastian then moved away, and I frowned at him. He held his hand out and I smiled. I took it and Sebastian led me upstairs.

"Is this the point in the movie where you take me upstairs to tie me up and do loads of kinky shit?" I asked making him burst out laughing.

"If I ever did do that please you may have to slap me." I smiled and said "Gladly." We walked into his room and he said, "I wanted to show you this." I looked at his desk as I sat down on his chair. He leaned against the chair and I looked at the picture frame. It was the picture his mom had took of us from the first time she met me.

"I got it framed because I wanted to have your beautiful face in my room." I looked back and said, "That isn't creepy at all."

"You know what I mean." Sebastian said making me smile.

"Yeah I do." I replied. Sebastian leaned down and kissed me. I then pulled away and said, "I will need to get one."

"I guess you will because who wouldn't love to see my face every day." I shook my head and chuckled lightly. I stood up and said, "Oh you're now being cocky Dalton." Sebastian chuckled and said, "You love it."

"You wish." I sat on his bed and then Sebastian said, "You still not thinking about Nationals, are you?"

"Seb, it's the first performance in front of my parents. I feel like I'm going to mess everything up and I...I am gonna flip and ruin it for all of us." I said with my hands shaking. Sebastian crouched down in front of me and said "Look, Mia. You're incredible and talented and I know you will do fantastic like always. So, don't worry about it."

I looked down at him and said, "Even with a frown on your face you still beautiful." He placed a hand on my cheek. I looked at him and Sebastian connected our lips. I smiled as Sebastian suddenly put a bit of passion into it.

He slid his tongue into my mouth making me moan slightly and I tangled my hands in his hair. I then disconnected our lips and moved further back onto the bed. My head gently hit Sebastian's pillow and he climbed on top of me. He hovered above me before connecting our lips again.

I let my hands stay tangled in his hair as his lips suddenly moved from mine t along my jaw and down my neck. I let out a gentle sigh of relaxation and then Sebastian bit me and I moaned slightly. I heard Sebastian chuckle against my skin before lightly kissing my skin.

My hands reached down to the hem of his shirt before pulling it up and over his head. This made Sebastian's arms weaken so I flipped him round and straddled his waist. Our lips were connected again as Sebastian's hand's, were on the lower part of my back. He then pulled my shirt over my head and flung it on the floor.

I didn't want to hide because I felt comfortable letting him see me naked.

"What's wrong?" Sebastian asked running a hand through his hair.

"I dunno, I guess I just haven't had sex since I lost my virginity." I told him.

"When was that?" He asked and I smiled.

"15." Sebastian smiled and I asked "What?"

"I lost my virginity at 16." I rolled my eyes and said, "Really I thought you were still a virgin."

"Wow." I burst into laughter and placed my head on his shoulder. Sebastian also laughed and rubbed circles on my back. When I sat back up Sebastian moved the hair out of my face and said, "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied before he connected our lips.

What I said to Rachel a couple months ago about finding someone who I truly love and it will make it special.

This is that moment.

That perfect moment what I had dreamed of since I lost my virginity.

And I never thought it would be with Sebastian Smythe.

••

I woke up with the sun peeping through the windows. I looked around and saw this wasn't my room. I tried to open my eyes a little more but it was too early. I lay my head back on the pillow before realizing the breathing that was beside me.

I saw a sleeping Sebastian Smythe beside me. Hair sprawled over his face. I smiled to myself, he was beautiful when he was asleep. Mostly because he was quiet. His arms were holding me as he slept. He seemed so relaxed which I found unusual.

"What are you doing?" He groaned, eyes not even open.

"I'm not doing anything." I replied.

"You're looking at me, why?" Sebastian asked.

"How do you know I'm looking at you?" I questioned. Sebastian opened one eye and I burst out laughing. He just chuckled lightly and turned on his side, facing me.

"Because I am telepathic." He told me.

"Oh really? More like tele-pathetic." I asked placing a hand under my head.

"Oh, hell yeah. Not the second part." He said lying back down.

"So, what am I thinking about now?" I asked. Sebastian smiled before turning his head.

"You are thinking about how good last night was." I shook my head.

"You're wrong." I told him.

"I'm not." He replied. I just chuckled and then he turned back on his side.

"So, what are you thinking about?"

"Just how good you look without Hairgel in. Keep it like that." Sebastian smiled and I cuddled into his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and rubbed his hand gently up and down my arm. I sighed and Sebastian asked "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy." I told him.

"About everything?" He questioned making me look up at him and say "How for the entire of our summer and next year there will be many days where I can wake up beside you." Sebastian smiled and kissed my head.

I cuddled into his chest again and he asked me "What time does your bus leave?"

"10, why what time is it?" I asked him.

"8:30." He replied.

"So, I have some time to cuddle." I told him and he chuckled.

We were just in silence. This is what I enjoyed. We didn't have to say anything to connect with each other. Just being in the presence of one and another makes it so nice. I then pull away and said, "I have to go."

"Not right now." Sebastian said. I looked at him and said "Seb, I need to shower and get my bags packed and all that jazz." He just groaned making me laugh. I climbed out of his bed and got my clothes on. I only had my underwear, jeans and my bra on when I turned around and asked, "You are seriously checking me out?"

"Why not? I'm aloud to, aren't I?" I just rolled my eyes and said, "You got enough of that last night."

"It's not going to be the last time." Sebastian said lying back down as I grabbed my shirt.

"Seriously?" I asked making him burst into laughter.

"Well it's true." I sighed and said, "You're disgusting." Sebastian got out of bed and placed on his joggers and a shirt. Wow, Sebastian Smythe in people clothes. I looked at my reflection and noticed something on my neck. A purple color. I walked closed and saw it was a hickie. I turned around and asked "Really?"

"What?"

"I have a competition that's pretty big Sebastian and you do that." I said pointing to my hickie. Sebastian chuckled and said "Did you regret last night now?"

He had his hands placed on my waist.

"No." I replied. Sebastian smiled and kissed my lips. I had my hands on his chest. When he pulled away he said "Neither did I." I just looked at him and said "I better go before your dad finds us."

"He should of left by now." Seb looks over to his window and his dad's car was not there.

"Told you." He said and I pushed him away. I grabbed my phone before we both crept downstairs. I slipped on my shoes as did Sebastian. We then ran outside to his car. Once we got to my house he said "I will see you tomorrow okay. And if you need me, I'm only a phone call away." I nodded and kissed him.

"I love you." I told him after I pulled away.

"I love you too." I smiled and got out of the car before walking into my house. My parents were luckily asleep so I just got my bag all ready and tried to cover up the hickie the best I could. Once I was showered and everything I had 10 minutes to get to the school.

I wrote on a sticky note and stuck it inside my parent's wall since the door was slightly open. I, then ran downstairs and got my shoes on before picking my bags back up and walking to school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.5K 63
Marina Fowler wasn't expecting to be granted an offer from Willaim McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. Not since Marina was only seventeen, just grad...
211K 3.6K 51
Bella Anderson, the only girl allowed at Dalton Academy. Blaine Andersons older sister and best friend. Season 2 : Complete Season 3 : Complete Seas...
45.7K 853 23
"The people want to know about Quinn Fabray since no one heard of her for weeks and the internet says you're our best bet for any type of information...
12.3K 491 23
when rachel berry and blaine anderson land the roles of maria and tony in west side story on broadway they decide to celebrate by going to las vegas...