Falling for a Dragon (Complet...

By annabethredking

Levy and Gajeel have been in love since Gajeel joined Fairy Tail, but since Gajeel is a dickhead and Levy has... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 1

2.1K 34 52
By annabethredking

                                                                                Author's Note

Wow, people actually want to read my trash!  I'm shook! Well point aside I hope you enjoy a fanfic of Fairy Tail's BEST straight ship ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gajeel's P.O.V

               Arghhh!  Dammnit Lily!  Me and Lily were suposed to go train at the waterfall today before Master announces who gets to be in The Grand Magic Games.  I can't find him anywhere, so I just  start looking through all the rooms in Fairy Tail.  I pass through rooms filled with books that irritate me (though I don't know why), delicious looking arches throughout the halls, and the dorms but still, I can't find that bastard of a cat.  Err Exceed.... whatever it don't matter!  What matters is where the hell he went and why he didn't tell me.  Tomorrow is the day I'll beat that flaming bastard, Natsu the Annoying, at getting into the Games.  It'll finally prove that now that I have an Exceed, I'm the better Dragon Slayer.  It doesn't matter if he's lost!  I'll find him soon.

            I come down to a small door with white marble around the frame.  I've seen iron like that and though it may be pretty, it's harder to eat than you'd think.  Well.. for an Iron Dragon at least.  Like trying to digest a wish bone for a regular person or wizard.  The door itself is mahogany, bitten to splinters from the termites and the years.  I still can't see through it though so I guess I'll have to open the door to find out if that annoying bastard is in there.  A calming warmth surrounds the room but I can't figure out what it's for.  I don't think Lily is in there, it seems to warm for his liking.  I like the coolness of the waterfall better.  Which you would be in if you hurry up and find him so you can train at the frickin waterfall!  I think. And the first step to that is searching ALL the rooms in this guild.  

            I slowly open the door.  "Lily you bastard.  Are you in here?" I call.  Staring at me I see is....  "Uhh Levy??" There stands Levy, half covered by the bath towel she's wearing and barely out of the tub.  I finally remember why the library annoyed me.  It's because it reminds me of Levy!  I stare at her small body, with not much to stare at, if you know what I mean.  I never thought my type would be so small and cute.  ...Not that Levy's my type.  ....Not that she's cute.  She sees me and blushes with anger and embarrassment, a look of horror spreads across her face. "Stop staring you perverted b..b..b..baka!" she screams slamming the door shut right in my face. 

      I jump back surprised.  "Levy I'm sorry I wasn't__" "Go stare at some other poor half naked girl!" she screams, sounding on the verge of tears.  "If Jet and Droy find out they'll...they'll they'll kill you!"  I'm not afraid of Jet and Droy, they're weak.   But I don't want to make it worse than it already is.  "Fine I'm leaving, God."  Seriously Gajeel?   I tell myself as I walk down the hall and away from Levy.  You suck.  Yeah I know, people have been telling me that since I joined this stupid guild.  For now I'll let her cool down.  I'll have to apologize later if I ever want her to fall for a Dragon like me....  I mean....Master might not let me be in The Games if Levy told him what happened.  Yeah.... that's what I meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                   A few minutes earlier

Levy's P.O.V

                I had just got back from training (more like torturing) and was ready for a nice hot bath.  Since instead of training for three months, we went to the Celestial Spirit world for one day, to celebrate with Lu chan's Celestial Spirits our homecoming after seven years.  Thank God for Ultear, who doubled our power in a very painful, but yet effective way. I seriously would rather have trained for three months, but that party was really fun so I guess it was worth.  Now Fairy Tail might survive The Grand Magic Games after seven hard years without us, Fairy Tail's best members, though I am surprised that I'm included in it. 

               But before I made it across the hall Jet and Droy stop me.  Oh please have mercy for one night! I think "Hey, Levy!  Tomorrow let's go on a moonlit walk, except I'll be running and carrying you so they'll all look like shooting stars!" Jet says.  He really is a nice guy but I'm not into him that way.  And I definitely don't like his idea of a "date".  I would get sick from going that fast for so long.  "No Levy, go on picnic with me!  I'll make you a flower crown and a throne made of vines!" Droy exclaims.  I think Droy is great to but he isn't really my type and he REALLY needs to lose some weight.  Just calmly reject both of them without them knowing you're not interested. I think. "Actually, I think it would be more fun if we all went on a job together. Don't you?" I ask smiling sweetly.   

             They can't help but smile and boy do I know it.  "Okay Levy chan!!!" they say in unison.  So freaky, like they're the same person. I shudder slightly, not enough for then to notice or at least care.  Soon they walk away to talk about who would've been able to go on a date with me if  I said yes.  I made my way to the dormitory shower a quaint little room with a big wooden door lined with fancy marble.  I'm surprised it's not as crappy as the rest of this place.  Seven years was hard on both the physical guild and the members of Fairy Tail.  Since it has the best, and only shower with a covered door, I like using it after a job or training, and sometimes even just because it feels like a tiny bit of heaven.

           I quickly undress and let the warm water soothe my aches from "training".  The smell of the metal shower head is somewhat calming.  A strange thing that I love anything that reminds me of.... iron....  For no specific reason whatsoever.  I look down in disgust to see by my... ahem... flat bust.  I don't really mind but the no one who I love will ever love me back.  I will forever be the cute and the weak one.  For now it's fine 'cause I don't like anyone at least not that I'm immediately aware of, for emotions are a complex thing.  Hmm.. maybe I should read a book about it.   Ahh I guess I should get out.  I think.  The guild is in debt as it is, I won't make it any worse by adding a huge amount to the water bill.

           I wrap the soft white towel around myself, humming softly.  I hear a loud voice from behind the door.  That's strange, no one usually comes around here but me.  "Lily you bastard!  Are you in here?"  Oh no.  Is that Gajeel?  Why is he looking for Lily here?  Huh, maybe that's why I like metal.  I'm not saying I like Gajeel or anything... just a connection I made.  Before I can even get dressed the door opens and there's Gajeel... staring at me... half naked.  I think I want to die.  "Uhh Levy??" He stares at me and I feel his gaze drift from my face to my chest.  I turn bright red.  He'll never love me.  He's to strong and cool and funny and....  Uh what was I saying?  Right, the part where he was looking at me like he wasn't interested!  "Stop staring you perverted b..b..b..baka!" I scream.  I slam the door right in his face with a big THUMP. 

         "Levy I'm sorry I wasn't__" he starts. "Go stare at some other poor half naked girl!" I scream.  I feel tears running down my face.  I'm glad he can't see it through the closed door.  "If Jet and Droy find out they'll...they'll...they'll kill you!"  I know he can tell that's not true but it works anyway.  "Fine I'm leaving, God." he mumbles.  When I here him leave I break out into loud sobs.  When I'm done crying, I dress and make my way to the girls dormitory.  God it's so hard to love a Dragon.  Love, I think.  I wish there was a book on it.  That's the only way I can understand things.

Gajeel's P.O.V (after the incident)

          A few minutes after leaving Levy, I see Lily walking down the hall.  I almost smack him with my Iron Pillar.  "Where the hell have you been? I've been looking all over for you!"  Even in the bathroom with Levy. I think.  I still feel awful and haven't seen her since.  "I was just out with Happy and Carla for a little.  I'm guessing I was late for training?"  Lily says.  "Well I guess we won't get as much in but we can still go." I say.  Lily looks at me for a long second.  "What's wrong?" It's like he can sense my emotions.  "What d'you mean, I'm fine..."  "Mmhm." he says.  "Fine." I can't hide anything from him, at least not for long. 

        We make our way out the door and I check to make sure no one's following us.  I still don't see Levy.  Good.  "While I was looking for you, I accidentally walked in on Levy.... wearing just a bath towel." I say looking at my feet.  "What?  Was she mad?"  I nod my head.  "Gajeel that's no way to get a girl to like you, ya know." he teases.  "I... don't... like...Levy." I say through gritted teeth.  He just smiles.  "You can apologize to her tomorrow. Just be nice for once." I hope Levy forgives me.

??? P.O.V

          Levy and Gajeel, huh?  I'll ask him about this when he get's back.  Anyway ta-ta for now reader!  See you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 360 21
A story about a friend of Gajeel and Juvia coming to Fairy Tail to get help. The girl makes a fuss in the guild and between Gajeel and Levy, and show...
53.8K 1.3K 17
This is my first story and i decided to write a Gale story or Gajevy story because I love this couple so much. This story will talk about the fate be...
2.5K 49 13
Levy likes Gajeel but is to shy to admit it. Gajeel likes Levy but his haunted past keeps him from telling her. When the two mages (along with Panthe...
63.8K 1.6K 11
Gajeel has always been in love with Levy and figured she only saw him as a friend, but what he doesn't know is that Levy loves him too and everyone c...