the Truth in our lies( interr...

By Fran_Joon

aliyah was never bullied but teased she went to a school were there were only a few black people .when she fi... More

the Truth in our lies( interracial)/tern pregnancy
the bet
chech out my new story if.your a wwe fan

sexy jocks

361 13 4
By Fran_Joon

aliyah's pov

we had just walked in to Ashton house .I spotted him talking to Dustin and Michael. I swear there so hot . but I don't like them there man whores . oh crap here comes king manwhore Ashton. I thought he would have come to talk to you know jasmine.

(conversation)

Ashton: hey guys , glad us could make it

jaz: thanks for inviting us.

ashton: jaz can I talk to your friend for a sec

jaz: sure.

then she left.

ash: so you enjoying the party.

me: excuse me I don't mean to be rude but I know you didn't come all the way over here to ask Me about your party.

ash: okay to the point your that kind of girl.

me: what exactly is that supposed to mean.

ash: nothing

me : smart ass

ash: what's your problem

me: me my problem is you.

ash: how am I your problem

me: your a man whore  you go around with your good looks . swooning girls  sleeping with them then breaking up the next day.

ash: that's not your problem. your problem is your a ducking black version daddies no it all princess who dose not no how to brake the ducking rules.

me: you want me to brake some rules fine.

I took a big bottle of vodka and chugged it down my throat

(10 mins later)

I was M c hamered

I was dancing tables the Ashton grabbed me and I started dancing and twerking and grinding on him.

Ashton: lets take this upstair

######!!!!###############:-)#######!#############:-)!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can guess what happens?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 934 10
Her boyfriend messed with the wrong guys. Now she has to 'pay' them back with her body.
42.3K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
989K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1.1M 61.1K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...