If the Train Never Arrived- a...

By oldlovershippiemus1c

Dan and Phil had been Skyping for weeks now. The time had finally arrived for them to meet. But what if Dan's... More

Starting Small
Late Nights
Author Question

Phil Trash #1

25 2 1
By oldlovershippiemus1c

Dan POV

I was a fan. I still am. I started out as a viewer. A number on his screen. A small username lost in the depths of the internet. I've never had a best friend before, but watching him chatter on the screen made me feel something. A connection. And it wasn't a WiFi connection.

I tweeted him and bugged him. I wanted to be noticed. I wanted him to know what he's done for me.

And now here we are. About to Skype again. We've Skyped for hours each week for the past few months.

I lived in my parents' house still. I am 18 years old, so it isn't sad or anything. I promise. My walls are painted a depressing shade of gold and beige. My room was plain and kind of messy. Even though it was messy, everything was symmetrical. Just how I enjoy it.

Should I straighten my hair today? Hobbit hair is happening. I don't think I'll straighten it. Phil likes my hobbit hair even though I don't. I wore a black sweatshirt and black jeans with rips in the knees. If your outfit absorbs light, then it's right. I curled up onto my bed and opened my laptop. 11:37 pm. Philip should be ringing at any moment.

A short tune started to play from the computer. Phil's icon popped up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
72.7K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...