All of the Stars

By AllieWriting

Kylo Ren was a monster. A murderer, a beast... This you were sure of. In a life where you had woken up on the... More

Part 1: Encounter
Part 2: Vexation
Part 3: Misconceive
Part 4: Shock
Part 5: Desideratum
Part 6: Beholden
Part 7: Perform
Part 8 : Distant
Part 9 : Magnificent
Part 10: Speechless
Part 11 : Despondent
Part 12: Revive
Part 13: Reverberation
Part 14: Ruthless
Part 15: Hope
Part 16: Proximate
Part 17: Honest
Part 18: Outset
Part 19: Arrival
Part 20: Battle
Part 21: Agony
Part 22: Saviour
Part 23: Together
Part 24: Fragmented
Part 25: Blow
Part 26: Love
Part 27: Intimacy
Part 29: Welcome
Part 30: Shift
Part 31: Anger
Part 32: Doubt
Part 33: Shining
Part 34: Adrenaline
Part 35: Mystery
Part 36: Greeting
Part 37: Lavish
Part 38: Bolted
Part 39: Unrequited
Part 40: Connection
Part 41: Unravel
Part 42: Suffering
Part 43: Determination
Part 44: Quell
Part 45: Resolute
Part 46: Quarrel
Part 47: Cracks
Part 48: Vivid
Part 49: Presence
Part 50: End
Part 51: Epilogue

Part 28: Discovery

4.1K 110 78
By AllieWriting

"Kylo?" The voices echoed down the long hallway, punctured with the sound of knocking, opening and slamming of doors.

"Y/N?" The voices shouted, sounding closer.

You opened your eyes. The room was dark and bare, you lay with your hands stretched out to the floor and it was cold. You took a moment to remember where you are.

Your eyes widen, making a sudden attempt to sit up but Kylo's arm sits heavily around your waist.

"Kylo..." You whisper-hiss, staring around the room.

Kylo opens his eyes slowly, staring up at you, a smile spreading across his face.

"Guys?" The voice shouts again, you hear a door slam next door.

Kylo's eyes open wider.

"Oh, shab!" He swears, standing up and rushing around the room, gathering your clothes.

Suddenly embarrassed you stand as well, wrapping a blanket around your body.

Kylo thrusts the clothes into your arms, running his eyes up and down your body with a wink and then goes about getting his own.

You whip a shirt over your head, pulling your hair out of the way and start to untangle your pants.

"I can't find my shirt..." Kylo runs around the room, half dressed.

You pull on your trousers and glance up, your heart beating quickly.

"Hello?" The voice shouts, the door across the hall slams.

"Here!" You hiss and drag the mattresses back onto the bunks, then meeting Kylo back in the centre of the room. "Kiss me." You lean into him and press your lips to his.

"What are you..." Kylo mumbles against your lips, bringing his hands up to your shoulders, about to gently push you back.

"Just trust me." You pull back and Kylo nods, his eyes confused, but tangles his hands in your hair.

You ignore the knock on the door and continue your frenzied kiss.

"Hello, gu..." The voice stops suddenly.

"Oh... can I join?"

You break apart from Kylo's lips, whipping your head towards the door and feigning surprise.

Lieutenant James is standing at the door, leaning against the frame and staring at Kylo's bare chest with a smirk. Finn stands slightly behind him, his mouth hanging open.

Kylo stares at you, still waiting for your plan to come into play.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We were looking for my saber." You say, once again, faking your embarrassment.

Finn continues to look shocked, however, Tyler's grin widens.

"If you need any help next time, you know where to find me." He winks.

Finn eventually wakes up and pulls Tyler back.

"We need to leave." He says shortly and then turns, dragging Tyler behind him who waves cheerily, still grinning.

Kylo's own mouth hangs open, his eyes wide.

"What was that?" He demands, running his hand through his hair.

"I thought it would be better than them finding us struggling into clothes!" You reason back at him, your face burning but unable to control your grin.

"We were looking for your saber?" He questions, but a grin is starting on his face too.

"I couldn't think of anything else!" You start to laugh at Kylo's expression.

Kylo rolls his eyes but he also begins to laugh.

"How am I supposed to get over that!" Kylo says, his words punctuated with chuckling.

You turn away from him giggling and search around the room for his shirt. Eventually finding it under a bed.

You throw it to Kylo who has finally stopped laughing.

"I can never live that down." He mumbles, pulling the shirt over his head and reaching out to you, pulling you into him by his waist.

"I'm sorry," You apologise, but still smile. "But just remember Finn's face!"

Kylo rolls his eyes and bends down to kiss you.

"I will only forgive you because I love you." He mutters and draws away, holding his hand out to you and walking from the room.

When you reach the front of the ship you are greeted by Poe, Finn, Tyler and BB-8.

BB-8 is displaying what seems to be a map, at which Tyler was staring intently until he noticed you and Kylo walk in.

"Oh, so you found it?" Tyler questions, straightening up, his face innocent.

You stick out your tongue at him and he laughs, turning and walking into the cockpit.

"That's my stop too." Kylo smiles at you and drops your hand.

You go over and settle next to Poe, who turns his head at the sound and grins.

"So, lost your saber?" He nudges you, but misjudges the depth and ends up nudging you rather hard.

"Ow." You reply and nudge him back. "No comment."

Poe narrows his unseeing eyes.

"Fine, if that's how it's gonna be." He sniffs and turns his head. "Lucky though, Leia was about to come wondering why we hadn't left yet..."

He turns his head again slowly and grins. "If only I wasn't blind, your expression is I'm sure priceless."

"Shut up, I can't hurt an invalid." You threaten, but make sure he can hear the joke in your voice.

Poe sighs.

"Y/N, tell me what it's like in here." He asks, gently grabbing your hand and squeezing all the sympathy and dramatic pity he can get from his expression.

You sigh and look around. The common area was, no surprise, grey. It held benches lining the walls, on which you and Poe sat, and windows behind them. Outside the windows, you could see the hangar start to slowly move past.

You relay the information to Poe who frowns, his forehead wrinkling.

"Y/N, not the furniture. What are the controls? The features?" He questions, his expression exasperated.

You turn your whole body to him, certain to make as much noise as possible.

"Poe. I was a cleaner with the First Order, I haven't the foggiest." Poe's face drops.

"You were a cleaner?" He says, his face disbelieving, Finn also looks up from the table where he was polishing weapons.

"Um... Yes." You frown at the both of them. "You didn't know?"

They both shake their heads.

"How did you and Kylo... Well..." Poe crosses his fingers and points them towards you.

You frown at the both of them.

"Well..." You begin, leaning forward in your seat. "I guess it was a..."

You narrow your eyes.

Poe rolls his hands, in a 'go on' gesture.

"Well, I found his helmet, back when he wore it... And I thought he was going to kill me, but turns out he didn't..." You shrug. "Then we began to train and..." You trail off.

"Hey Finn, I want my next love to be with someone I thought was going to murder me," Poe calls across the room.

Finn laughs but then returns a gaze to you, his eyebrows raised.

"Well, that sure is romantic," Poe says resting his chin on his hand with a satisfied smile.

"It was just something that... Happened?" You try to defend yourself, but instead feel the question inside you as well.

How on Hoth did you and Kylo 'get together'?

All those trainings you believed it would be the end. His expressionless, unfriendly demeanour... Not to mention the hate for him that you had held.

Poe nods and turns to where he assumes Finn is, winking at some point over his left shoulder.

"Fine, how about you two, anybody special in your lives?"

Finn and Poe both instantly go silent, each looking away from each other and you.

"Hey, no fair I told you two!" You grin at them and wait for an answer.

Finn clears his throat, meeting your eyes.

"The girl I loved has been gone too long." He announces and sucks his cheeks in, tapping his fingers on the table.

You stare at him, suddenly feeling like the room had become three sizes smaller.

He looks up and around the room again. "Well, your go Poe." He says attempting to lighten the mood.

Poe purses his lips and stretches his arms out along the back of the bench.

"Well, if you're unavailable..." Poe waggles his eyebrows at you suggestively, you reach over and punch his ribs lightly in retaliation, causing Poe to slide further away.

"Then I guess..." He tries to hit back and misses. "I will have to find a new unfocused blob of colour."

Kylo poked his head out of the cockpit at that moment.

"Hey guys, uh, I guess you might want to look out the window." He smiles, focusing on you in particular.

"No fair..." Poe sighs and stays seated. But you and Finn move to the cockpit, crowding in and gazing at the view below you.

A planet covered in blue is appearing out of clouds. Sprinkled throughout the sea are islands, hundreds of various sizes and shapes. Some are high enough to have clouds circle around their spires, others are small, surrounded by white which you guess are waves cresting on their shores.

Some of the archipelagos were a deep green of grass, others had grey stone cliffs.

"Welcome to Ahch-to" Tyler murmurs, watching the sea get bigger until it took up all of the vision out of the window. The islands become larger as well, soon you would draw level with some of the larger mountains.

Tyler reaches out and fiddles with some controls and the ship rapidly slow, still you are only a few metres above the water, drawing level with the mountains and cliffs.

You move closer to the window, watching the water blur underneath you, and yet you still notice shapes moving beneath the surface of the blue.

While passing one island you notice strange animals sunning themselves on the cliff, unable to see your ship, their long snouts stay turned up towards the sky where you notice two suns, both high in the horizon.

"Is that?" Finn begins, also moving closer to the window.

"The Millennium Falcon." Kylo finishes, his eyes focused on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.3K 39
''Don't tell me what to do...'' ''I don't like it.'' Ever since the First Order has risen and destroyed everything you loved, y...
162K 3.1K 23
[WARNING: this book contains dark and graphic elements. proceed with much caution!] you're deviant, intelligent, and sharp-tongued. you'd do anything...
29.2K 545 10
*DARK FIC - 18+* Your whole life had been spent in one confined space, a bunker, under the ground in the far outer rim of the galaxy. You are all al...
390K 12K 45
Book I - The First Order has risen from the ashes of The Empire and with it a new ruler.. Supreme leader Snoke. The war once again resumes between th...