Secretly Married to BTS Jeon...

By NaeSarang_9598

[Completed] Highest rank achieved #1 in sakook #218 in Fanfiction. "Marrying her was the most beautiful momen... More

Minatozaki Sana
Seoul
School Of Performing Arts
Ditched
Jeon Jungkook
Stucked
Tutorial
Please read.
SBS Music Bank (EDITED)
Mark Tuan
Fan Signing
Scandal
Scandal Part 2
Mrs. Jeon
Friends ?
Cousins
Beautiful
Got7
Lady Bug
Transferees
Nyang
Jealousy
Jealousy Part II
Tears
Shunned
Unexpected Visitors
Planned
Dinner
Challenge
Sports Festival Part I
Sports Festival Part II
Dinner Date
Face Off
Broken
Yuna
Coldness
Render
Epilogue
Book 2

Sports Festival Part III

2.4K 100 34
By NaeSarang_9598

Sana's POV

Oh geez! Can you help me to calm myself down? This day was the last day of sports festival. It only means that my performance was so near. I'm going to perform later at night together with the other idols and of course Yuna.

"Calm down wife. I know you can do it." Kookie held my hand then intertwined it to his. Giving me a gentle smile.

"You can say that because you used to it. You're an idol you always perform in front of the crowd. While this is my first time." I hissed.

"Don't worry I'm always here beside you. You got my back." He playfully winked at me before kissing me on my forehead.

"I'm going now. We need to have our rehearsal first. Just call me if something happens ok?" He waved his phone right in front of my face.

"Arasso arasso!! [I get it] go now before your hyungs scold you."

"You're learning fast in Hangeul."

"Of course, I have a very good teacher. Now go, bye hubby." I uttered the last part almost a whisper. But then he managed to hear it.

"I heard it wife, how I wish you call me hubby more often." I saw him smiled for the last time before he turned his back on me.

"Now, what should I do? Jiho was not here and I don't have any friends beside them."  I walked on a slow pace. Looking down on the ground with my pouted lips while kicking small stones.

"Sana" I shot my head up to see Mark standing not so near to me.

"M-Mark Oppa, what are you doing here?" I tilted my head slightly.

"Sheez! Why do you look so cute in everything you do?" My back straighten as my face blushed a little.

"Uhh... don't you"

"Do you still remember?" I bit my lower lip, averting his serious gaze. Does he really need to ask me that? I really don't want to talk about that... date. I'm trying to avoid that topic as much as I avoid seeing him. I feel like I'm cheating.

"Y-yes, don't worry I'm not going to ditched you."

"I'm sorry." Since the day he blackmail me, a huge transparent wall was now surrounding me from him. The friendship we built was now starting to get more and more awkward.

'Paging all the students, you are all in to participate to our newest game entitled ‘The prey and the predator’. The winner can have the prize that he/she wants. Car? Money? House? Just name it and I will give it to you. For the mechanics of the game meet me at the field. Thank you.'

"What is she up to this time?" I silently uttered. The voice we all heard, I'm pretty sure it's her. It's Yuna.

"That's a nice game, let's go and watch it." Before I could react and refuse, he already hauls me all the way at the field.

We stop under a huge tree not so far from the mini stage where Yuna was standing. There are lots of students who want to join her game. Happiness was written all over her face.

"So our game, the prey and the predator was a very exciting game. But first let me explain the mechanics of the game. Don't worry it's too simple, and you'll all enjoy it. All the students here will going to be the predator. And of course the predator needs a prey..." I don't know why, but my heart starts to hammer inside my chest. This is not good. I have a bad feeling about this.

I slowly exited myself without Mark noticing it. I need to get out of here fast.

"Now let's choose who will be the prey..." oh god, run Sana! That prey she's talking about. She's really a b*tch. I hate her.

"They prey will be the girl over there...

None other than, Sana!" I heard her clap her hand. I know she's smiling evilly right now. She really wants me to suffer in his hands.

"Face us Sana, they need to see the prey's face. Oh I want to add something on the prize, for boys you can get the chance to date our cutie Sana. And for girls she can be your slave for three days, do like that?" The crowd went wild. They are shouting that they like the prize. But what about me? I don't want to be the prey.

"I don't want it! Choose anyone but not me!"

"I'm sorry Sana but the prey doesnt have the right to say no." She smirked at me.

"Let us give the prey a chance to run. Now run Sana, run for your life." She laughed like a witch. I clenched my fist while looking at her.

"Run prey, or do you want them to catch you easily." I stepped back when they started to walk towards me.

'Well Sana is quite popular even though she's not an idol.'

'She's labeled as the cutie girl here. And most of the boys admire her.

'Jungkook will get mad at her. Yuna was playing with his cousin. I saw how protective he is towards Sana."

'But Jungkook is not here, he's busy on his rehearsal.'

They are right. Kookie was not here to help me. I tightly close my eyes before I run as fast as I could. I swear, Yuna will pay for all of this.

I reached the Class 3-A building. Can I call myself lucky now? There's a fewer student here, and I think they don't care about Yuna's childish game.

I entered the stock room on the second floor and locked myself there. Thank goodness I'm safe here for now. As long as they don't know that I'm here. I breathe deeply then leaned on the wall. I want to call Kookie, but I don't want to interrupt their rehearsal. That's kinda rude.

I stayed inside the stock room for almost one hour. Until I heard a low foot step outside.

'Are you sure that she's here?'

'Yeah, one of my friend here tells me that she enter the stock room on the second floor.'

'Then let's get her. I don't care about those deluxe prizes. I just want to date her or even more than that.'

'But I want a new car'

'Ok then, let's bring her first to Yuna before I enjoy myself.'

I heard them laughed. Then, anxiousness starts to built inside my body when they start to open the door.

'It's locked. She's really here." I gulped twice and try to fit in myself on the narrow space between the two huge boxes.

A long silence filled the entire room. Did they give up

*BLAG*

"Tsk! We should've done that awhile ago. Oh she's over there." Oh no! Kookie help me!

"Come on now babe, I already win this game." He grabbed me on my wrist and forced me to stand up.

"No! Let go of me!" I pushed the guy who's holding me and get the chance to run.

"Yah! Come back here!" Here I go again, running just to escaped from them. I felt relieved when I saw the ground floor, yet I'm not yet sure if I'm safe when I came out.

I was about to turn left when a pair of cold hand caught me again and held my both wrist.

"Do you want to get hurt? Just say it."

"Let go of me!"

"No cutie, come with us peacefully and the game will end, just like that." He fixed my both hand behind me where he is. My body shivers when he kissed and nuzzled my neck.

"Stop it!"

"Feisty, I really like you. Let's go, I can't wait to have you this day." He starts to drag me outside the building. We caught most of the students attention, especially those who joined the game.

Starting this day, I hate the word date! Cursed the person who invented that word!

We're already near the field and there's a lot more students here than earlier.

'Someone already caught her.'

'Oh it's Hanbin, I heard he has a huge crush on her.'

The crowd on field split into two. This guy was holding my wrist so tight as if he doesn't want to let go of me. But before he could reach the mini stage, he fall on the ground with the side of his lips bleeding.

"What is this again, Yuna?" He furiously asked Yuna. Then put me behind him.

"K-Kookie, you're here." One by one, his co-members appears and encircled us.

"Yuna, we also want to join your game. But we are not going to be one of the predators. We are going to be the angels of the prey." Namjoon smiled sweetly revealing his cute dimples.

"Yeah just like me, I'm your angel, I'm your hope, I'm J-Hope!" The crowd starts to get wild again because of the sudden appearance of BTS.

'Omo! I want to be on her shoe!'

'She's like a princess protected by the princes.'

"So let's start the game? To those who want to try their luck, come and beat us." Suga shrugged his shoulder as it's just nothing.

"Jimin will be on the first stage, you need to beat him through soccer. J-hope on the second stage who will challenge you to a dance battle. Jin Hyung on cooking of course. Suga will do a rap battle or ball spinning. Then me, RM who will try your knowledge and lastly, V and Jungkook. Now, who wants to try it first?" Most of them stepped back and no one has the courage to face BTS.

So is this the end of the game?

"I didn't allow or let anyone to help the prey. So step aside Jungkook." Yuna sternly says.

"I bet you heard what Namjoon hyung said earlier. We decided to join the game but not as one of those predators. So stop complaining and enjoy yourself. That's what you want right?" I saw how Yuna's fist clenched.

"I hate it, game cancelled!!" By the moment she said that, I sighed in relief. Yuna walked out from the mini stage.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Kookie eyed me worriedly. His eyes scan me, as it stops on my wrist. He gently lift my left hand and was about to kiss my wrist when I stop him.

"Uhh... we're... in the middle of the field Kookie." I smiled nervously.

"Oh right sorry." He sheepishly smiled too before facing his Hyungs.

"Thanks for the help Hyungs."

"It's nothing Maknae, that's what we called brotherhood." Jin Oppa tapped Jungkook's shoulder.

"We're going now Jungkook, let's see each other later." Suga Oppa leaned closer to Kookie then whispers something on him that made him shocked. I wonder what Suga Oppa tells him.

They all bid their goodbyes to us before they went off. Now, I was left here with Kookie. The crowd was slowly disappearing.

"Let's go somewhere else." He gets my hand and hauled me all the way at the school's parking area. He opened the door for me before he hopped in. There's a long silence between us before I decided to speak.

"How did the happenings here reached you?" I asked without looking at him.

"It's Seulgi Noona. She called Jimin hyung that you're in trouble." He sighed for the third time then stared at me.

"I told you to call me if something happens."

"I'm sorry, I don't want to be an interruption." I told him while looking down. I don't want to depend on him every time. He's not always here beside me.

We stayed inside his car for almost 3 hours. Until the dusk came and my heart starts to beat faster than usual again. This is it.

*****

Third Persons POV

"Goodluck Sana, fighting!" Jiho gave her an encouraging smile before leaving Sana in the dressing room. While Sana on the other hand was nervously siting on one of the wooden chairs. Waiting for her turn to perform.

She scan herself once again. She's wearing an over-sized white long sleeve polo shirt, a black leather shorts and a pair of black heeled boots. She doesn't wear any make-up but a red lipstick that make her look so seductive. Her hair was a bit messy too.

By the moment she hear that it's Yuna's turn on stage, she hurriedly went outside and watch her.

Yuna was standing there confidently while holding the microphone. As the music started, Sana gaped when she heard Yuna's voice.

'Oh god I didn't know that an evil witch like her has such a good voice.'

[Playing: Speak now by Taylor Swift]

🎶I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in
on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl

A loud gasped escape from Sana's mouth, when Yuna went down the stage and sing in front of Jungkook. Yuna's sudden action gets the crowds attention.

🎶I sneak in and see your friends
And her snotty little family all dressed in pastel
And she is yelling at a bridesmaid
Somewhere back inside a room
Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry

Yuna gets Jungkook's tie and pulled him to stand up. Jungkook on the other hand, doesn't have any choice but to go with the flow. He earned a lots of teasing from his Hyungs.

🎶 This is surely not what you thought it would be
I lose myself in a daydream
Where I stand and say

Yuna continue singing while flirting Jungkook in front of the whole student of SOPA. By the moment she finished her song, Jungkook hurriedly went back to his chair.

'Thank you for that wonderful performance Ms. Choi. Now, for our next performer coming from the Class 2-B. Let's give an applause to Ms. Minatozaki Sana!'

[Playing: A.D.T.O.Y by 2PM]

'Sheez Sana! Just think that you're going to perform in front of Kookie!' She mentally say to herself.

As the music start, Sana went out of the backstage walking like a beauty queen. She combed her hair upward before she pulled the chair and sit on it with her legs open. By just her simple movements the crowd begun to be wild, especially those guys who admires her. That makes Sana's hubby mad. He want to punch those guy whose looking on Sana's long white legs.

'I knew it! Letting her to wear those clothes was a big mistake!'

When Sana reaches the chorus part, another cheering and whistling was heard.

'Sana Unnie you're so pretty!'

'Sana you're hot as hell! Please date me!'

'I'm willing to be your slave just be mine.'

"Will you all shut up!!!" Guess Jungkook couldn't take the words he heard about his wife. So he stood up and shouted to shut them up.

'Argh I want to shout that Sana is already mine! and they can't have her!'

After Sana's performance, Jungkook stood up without any second thought and look for Sana. He was followed by his Hyungs wherever he goes. They want to congratulate Sana for having a breathe taking performance.

Sana's POV

I did it! I really did! My hands were still cold as an ice.

"Congratulation Sana! You slayed! You're really the queen of this night."

"Thank you so much Jiho. I really owe you this one." I smiled at her then hugged her tight. I'm really thankful to her.

"You need to treat me for this." She playfully winks that makes us laugh.

"Sana."

"Here is your over caring and protective husband." She giggles before exiting herself. I wonder if she's still hurting.

"Look at you... you... you..." I tilted my head slightly while staring at him. What's wrong with him? His ears were red and so his cheeks.

"Sana!! congratulation!" Jimin Oppa suddenly barged in and was about to hug me when Kookie pulled him off. Then he's followed by the other BTS member.

"Woah Sana you look so hot earlier."

"Jiminie your eyes! You're looking at her legs!" Kookie covered Jimin's eyes then pushed at the corner. While the other was just laughing at them.

"Yah Jungkook! I told you I already have my babybear Seulgi."

"Yeah right! come on now w sana. I'll take you home." He get my hand after he bid his goodbyes to his Hyungs. We're walking in a slow pace while heading at the school's parking. When Yuna suddenly appear that made us stop.

"Maybe you win this night, but I'm warning you. Don't be so confident. Who knows after the Sports Festival...

Jungkook will leave you for me."

-----------

I hope you like this chapter. Tell me if the story was getting lame. I'm not a very good author and I just love writing. You can drop down your reactions thank you.

PS. You can watch the A.D.T.O.Y cover by Sana, Momo, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.7K 18
••𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬.𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧.𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫...
11.4K 310 50
"I'm sorry for bullying you for four years. Starting from now on I won't bully you anymore." He answered. "Hey I forgive you. But won't people think...
6.7K 1.1K 10
အတောမသတ်နိုင်တဲ့ မြတ်နိုးမှုခပ်ယဲ့ယဲ့လေးဟာ ကိုကို့ရဲ့ပန်းသီးစိမ်းလေးပဲ ဖြစ်တယ် ။ ကိုယ်ဖွဲ့ဆိုပြမယ် ၊ ကဗျာတွေ ၊ စာ‌တွေကိုလေ ။ ပန်းသီးစိမ်းလေး နားလည်တဲ...