Blue Exorcist: Burning Flames...

By QueenZelda17

(Y/n) Honda is a orginial girl, or she thought. (Y/n) is half shadow demon and half human. Her Mother is from... More

Information of the Reader
Chapter 1: The Devil Resides in Human Souls!
Chapter 2: Gehenna Gate
Chapter 4: Garden of Amahara
Chapter 5: A Flocks of Plovers
Chapter 6: Now a Certain Man Was Sick

Chapter 3: Brothers

1.3K 22 24
By QueenZelda17

Episode 3 # - Brothers

Since the sad passing of Shiro who risked his life saving both Rin and (Y/n) from Satan's grasps, Mephisto got the call to take them in for protecting and becoming exorcists at True Cross Academy starting today. Since Yukio was there to help his brother, to being close to (Y/n) as well; since her other family members 'that she still had in her life', she must leave behind for their protection for Satan wants something from her half Shadow Demon powers within the girl, by the Shadow King himself who was also her grandfather to having her poor human mother trapped somewhere in Gehenna.

That's something...Rin will prove to himself that he'll stop his so call father being Satan for killing Shiro to prove that he isn't the son of the devil at all, to also protecting (Y/n) too 'since those two made of...Well, sort of contract with each other. And no, nothing to do with getting things done to claiming your soul kind of thing', not for Rin. He soon started to have a crush on this girl, unaware of Yukio liking her more. Beautiful, headstrong girl, tough, easy going, though with a sad past, and kind hearted to be very caring to others to giving her life for it in controlling her shadows from within her of the little someone that was part of it. Now as the sun rises for a brand-new day, (Y/n) says her good-byes to her Aunt and Uncle to be well protected as she looks at her house one last time for her little friend to seeing it too. Same with Rin on his end to already be leaving the church as well.

"Well, my friend, this is it. A new life for us. At True Cross Academy for Rin, Yukio, and me." she said to her little Shadow Demon friend. "Say, I didn't get your name. Do you have one?'

It nodded a no to (Y/n) to come up with one for the demon.

"Hmm...So no name for you, huh? In that case...I'll name you Ichigo."

Ichigo was now the demon's new name and already loves it, for them to shake on it to soon becoming partners to getting to know each other by working as a team.

"I'm (Y/n) Honda. You've been around me for ten years without knowing each other, let's begin our new life together, okay? For my Mother's sake to go save her!"

As (Y/n) was pumped up and ready to go, Ichigo sees something on her back of a strange marking that she never had before, it wasn't a tattoo either, so what was it then? As Rin says his good-byes to his old home where he grew up in along with Yukio to having fun with Shiro of the good and bad times too, he was worried on what Yukio would say to him on how Shiro died. Hopefully, Yukio wasn't completely mad at Rin. As the four priests say their good-byes, Yukio pays his respects to his step-father once more at his grave to remember the good times himself too, along with (Y/n) as well.

"(Y/n)?" Yukio was surprise to see her.

"I know, I'll miss him too, Yukio." she said with a smile on her face for Tenten to look happy with her. "I have to leave my Aunty and Uncle too just to join this group by stopping Satan. It's crazy."

"At least you're getting along with your inner powers I see." He notices (Y/n)'s new friend Ichigo.

"Yeah, its name is Ichigo, the Shadow Demon. It's my partner to help me get my Mom back, you know? We're starting to talk to each other."

Yukio turns red to see (Y/n) looking so happy.

"That's...good..." he said to being very speechless. "It's going to be fun having you around, (Y/n)."

"It is. Great friends working together. Father Fujimoto doesn't want to have his two sons all sad and feeling down."

(Y/n) tries to cheer up Yukio so he would be alright like Rin was, to know that Shiro wanted them to move on.

"(I think of you more than a friend to me...) Right!" Yukio acted normal around (Y/n). "You're going to do great."

As back with Rin waiting for Yukio and (Y/n) to show up, a huge long car being pink almost runs into him to move away in time. I think it was Mephisto's ride for them...It looked like he wanted to run over Rin there! (Y/n) arrives only to see Rin yelling at the driver 'also he too has the same marking symbol as (Y/n) does on his back too'.

"(Oh, no...)" she muttered.

"Are you blind!? Why don't you watch where you're-!" Rin sees (Y/n). "(Y/n)."

"You okay, Rin?"

That's when Mephisto speaks to Rin.

"Well, well, looks like another glorious day, isn't it?" he smirks to turning to (Y/n). "Hello, (Y/n)..."

She was a bit gross out from him for Ichigo to agree with her.

"Please, don't touch me."

"Watch it, clown!" Rin yells at Mephisto. "You got a freaky car...And if you want (Y/n) and I to get in, tell us where we're going to first."

"It's True Cross Academy, right?" (Y/n) asks Mephisto.

"You're right, my dear. Ah, hello, Rin, anybody home? Unless you've forgotten already."

They were right, for Rin was in as (Y/n) was like him.

"To True Cross Academy?" he said.

"Yep, I'm also the Head Master of the place too."

Now he tells them...

"What!?" shock Rin.

"No way!" same with (Y/n) and Ichigo too.

Once Rin sees it, he was confused to try poking the demon to feel a bit annoyed to try shooing him away.

"Ah...(Y/n)...?"

"Oh, right. Rin, this is Ichigo. You met it already which is also part of me, but we're beginning to get to know each other more. You've seen Yukio, right? This is his older brother Rin. So be nice to him."

Ichigo makes a shadow fist to punch Rin away for him to be getting mad at the little demon.

"Hey! That hurt!"

The two glared at each other.

"(Y/n), please turn this 'thing' off."

"Sorry, it appears when I want Ichigo to. The more training to understanding each other, the better."

"Of course!" yelled out Mephisto. "Starting today, both you devil boy and the lovely (Y/n) are going to become students."

And soon Yukio arrives to be join in and move out for good too with Rin and (Y/n).

"Sorry I'm late." he said to them.

"Hey, Yukio." (Y/n) waved to him.

"This is great. This way, you and I can stay close together and with (Y/n) too."

"Yukio." said Rin.

"Thank you again for helping us out, Mr. Pheles."

"Mr. Pheles? What happen to Mephisto?" Rin asked.

"Maybe...He wants to keep his identity a secret?" (Y/n) took a wild guess on that one.

But really here's what his real reasons were, but it was still very confusing...

"Well, my real name is Johann Faust V. Get it? Now...Onward, my dear lady and gentlemen! To True Cross Academy we go!"

"Hey!" cried out (Y/n)

With Mephisto trying to move his arm wrapped around (Y/n)'s waist out of nowhere to grabbing her butt to freak out, Ichigo pushes him away and Rin got mad again, leaving Yukio to worry about her.

"I said don't touch her!"

And away the three drove off in leaving their hometown in Japan. Rin sees that being an exorcist won't be so easy, to seeing Mephisto being so calm about it just whistling away. To driving into a very long and dark tunnel of the highway.

"(I knew becoming an exorcist won't be so easy for Rin and me, but...Oh, boy. I have to worry about Mephisto's perverted ways and maybe the other boys like him...)"

"Damn..." muttered Rin.

"What's up?" Yukio asked his brother.

"Ah, nothing. Anyways, where were you today?"

"Visiting Dad's grave. Did you go?" Yukio asked.

"I didn't..."

"That figures." he said. "It just like you sometimes, but deep down you care."

Mephisto then speaks up.

"Well, just a few minutes, we'll be arriving at True Cross Campus Town in Tokyo."

Once getting out of the bridge, they see the view of a whole new area of the entire campus place, to other parts of town looking all fantasy-like to an everyday town in Japan, just much odder looking unlike any other.

"Wow...Rin. Yukio. Ichigo. Look at this place!" (Y/n) was amazed by it.

"Welcome to True Cross Academy!" Mephisto announces it.

"Holy crap!" said Rin.

Nice area to look so big from a good view, and the building from the outside of it looks so cool.

"Now then...Rin and (Y/n). You might want to change into your uniforms."

"Great...Now you're telling me?" Rin complained.

Yukio was already in his for Rin to change into his own all right. But Mephisto got something special for Kiyomi.

"Got you a nice looking one, (Y/n)."

It was short skirt for (Y/n) doesn't want to wear something that was short around campus.

"Ah! I can't wear that!"

"But I made it for you. That other dress like shirt just won't do, but maybe on my time..."

Rin's nose was almost bleeding out to covering it with his hands in time, from imaging (Y/n) in a girl's uniform to wear in his mind.

"(That would look really hot on her.)" he said to himself.

Yukio handed something else for (Y/n) to wear instead.

"Here, (Y/n), I think this is more of your taste in clothing."

She sees it in a box to be liking it.

"Nice...I can't wait to try it on when I settle in my dome. Thanks, Yukio."

"You're welcome."

"So much for my idea..." Mephisto said.

Rin was more worried about Mephisto's behavior around (Y/n) to Yukio not saying anything about that day of Shiro's death either. So, he says this to his brother instead.

"It's mind blowing, huh Yukio? I mean a dufus like me getting into True Cross Academy like you are..."

"Sorry." he said to Rin. "I was so nervous; I wasn't paying any attention."

(Y/n) tries to cheer the two brothers up in her own words.

"Don't worry, you guys. I'm nervous too. But we can do it if we stick together."

"Guess you're right about that." Rin said.

Mephisto stares at (Y/n) again.

"What is it now?" she asks him.

"Could you change into your new uniform now?"

"You're such a pervert!" Rin said while defending (Y/n).

"(Look who's talking?)" Mephisto said to himself.

Once inside of the place, the opening ceremony begins for those who are coming into a new year of True Cross Academy 'as (Y/n) gets her school uniform to change into the girl's bathroom'. From her old clothes were gone - she wears a black ponytail to holding he hair up, a white shirt for her boob was a bit bigger to stretching out a little, a black tie, long black pants, and brown rubber shoes with her long purple stockings on her this time. She meets with Rin and Yukio 'since he was giving out the opening speech', but before she does, she then notices the odd marking symbol from looking at a mirror for Rin to notice back in the car too.

Yukio gets call up to make the speech to the other students, for Rin or (Y/n) didn't know that he made the top ten lists of number one in passing. Well, (Y/n) was the second smartest to Yukio in fighting so well like Rin, just that the older brother doesn't go to school at all. Seems that the other girls are going crazy over Yukio to being cool and hot looking. After the good opening speech, everyone goes back outside to get to know other people, the area more, and their rooms.

"Ah, Rin? Did you know of Yukio being a top-ranking student?" (Y/n) asks Rin.

"I knew he was smart, just...Not super smart."

"No wonder why he keeps out ranking me at our school."

Rin now knows of (Y/n) and Yukio to knowing each other.

"What!? You know him!?"

"We're just friends. I knew him throughout our school years a lot for helping me out so much, he's really nice to me."

Rin was a bit worried about Yukio hitting on (Y/n).

"Nice!? (He's already making a move on her after growing up together over the years...?)"

Ichigo tells (Y/n) to tell Rin not to worry so much to telling him that Yukio and she were only good friends and nothing more.

"I know, Ichigo...Rin, listen. Yukio and I are just friends. Best friends."

"You are?" he asked.

"Yeah, we are." she explains. "He's a nice guy, who can make any girl fall for him."

"Oh, and I'm not because...You know..." Rin knows he'll be an outcast like he was before, because of him being a half breed devil that he had to keep a secret about it.

"Because you're a demon? Rin, please. You are you. Shiro was your father, not that Satan beast. So, you're not a monster. Not to Yukio, or to me."

Rin was moved for (Y/n) to be saying these things to him.

"I'm not...?"

"You are you as I said. You're kind of cute."

Rin's heart soon was racing when (Y/n) said that to him.

"(She thinks...I'm cute...? She looks cute too up close. Besides her annoying little demon friend, that uniform suits her better.) You're the first person who ever said that to me..."

Before Rin could get any closer to (Y/n), she sees the marking on his back.

"Hey, Rin? What's with this tattoo on your back?"

"You notice it too?" he said to (Y/n). "Don't know, it was just there...Same with yours too. Weird."

"What do you mean?"

They look at them from some mirrors for themselves to each other, being the same and then they soon flipped out.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! What is this!?"

"I don't know! I don't know!" Rin freaks out too. "It won't come off!"

"Same here! It wasn't there before the whole church battle thing with the demon possessing Reiji, until you saved me..."

Then it hit them.

"You don't think...?" (Y/n) wondered.

"Crap!" Rin then thought of something. "I think that's when I unleashed the sword to say I wanted to protect you. You were hurt, until lots of blue flames surrounded me, and then...You were all better after that. I don't get it!"

(Y/n) didn't think that would happen to both her and Rin, it wasn't anything bad, just something very special between the two.

"I don't either, but still...This is so weird. (Doesn't look too dangerous at least.)"

Then Rin says this part next.

"Forget it. Let just keep this between us, and me being...You know..."

(Y/n) will make sure that no one else but Mephisto, Ichigo, and Yukio 'at least we think he knows about it on his end' to know about Rin being a half devil and all.

"Don't worry, Rin, your secret's safe with me...I mean us. Ichigo and me. Still, getting use to my partner so I'm getting there." She giggles for Ichigo then rubs its head to being silly a little.

Rin knows that he can trust (Y/n) a lot and was happy that she and Yukio were only friends, but he doesn't know that.

"Thanks, (Y/n), glad we met."

"Me too. Listen, Rin, about the other day, when I slapped you..."

Rin stops (Y/n) right there.

"It's alright." he said to her. "I liked it."

"Wait, you did!?" (Y/n) was confused.

"In a way, you meant your feelings to be worried about me. Kind of like that in a woman."

That made (Y/n) turn red a little.

"Come on! You're just saying that."

"I mean it. I'm going to remember that hit forever."

(Y/n) can feel good from Rin to trust him a lot.

"(Rin, he's different from any other guy that I've seen. Such a pure hearted boy with a strong heart to fight as a half breed.)"

It looks like a great beginning for Rin and (Y/n) to get to know each other even more, and Ichigo to who was getting use of Rin to trust him if (Y/n) trusts him too. With her wearing a different uniform from the other girls, all the guys were already hitting on her to ignoring them or fighting back on her own. While all the other girls were filtering with Yukio a lot to being so popular already. Seeing Yukio through Rin's eyes to see his younger brother to being so emotional to becoming a doctor and supporting him will soon come true to be smiling about it. He thinks it was best for Yukio not to get involved into the mess that he wanted to deal with against Satan with (Y/n) by his side, still she thinks of things otherwise on her end...

Inside of the dome look like a palace being all fancy-like for Rin to be amazed at just by looking at it, and a lot for (Y/n) to finally being out a lot.

"You got to be kidding me!" he said. "This is a school!?"

"Looks that way, Rin." (Y/n) laughs a little. "Well, it almost looks like a mall to me."

The hallways were very nice looking as well like being in a library.

"Nice..."

"Wow! Check out those chandeliers!"

(Y/n) never seen Rin this surprised before. And the same goes with the class rooms of different kinds to look big.

"Like being in a business building here..." said Kiyomi.

"As if they make this place any bigger than it already is. Damn...(Y/n), check out these desks here! There are so much bigger!"

"So, I notice." she smiled.

Already for Rin to be new to this, the other girls were already calling him weird to getting him a bit upset about it for (Y/n) ignores them for being too rude. And for that, the two headed to their dome rooms to get everything set up to resting up until tomorrow to be a brand-new day for them. Poor Rin, wasn't good at school to finish up his middle to getting a job instead of doing high school for it was hard to fit in. (Y/n) had no trouble to be starting over again and to have very good grades in her high school class a while ago. Guess the only thing that matters to Rin now was becoming an exorcist like (Y/n), but there was one little problem...

"Hey!" shouted Rin. "Where the hell's the dome room!? No one tells me anything!"

"Sorry, Rin, I wish I knew where it was too."

They soon hear a dog noise down next to them looking like a type of sheep dog for (Y/n) likes it.

"Aw...So cute. Isn't it cute, Rin?" She pats the dog to like the feeling on the head.

"Who let you in?"

The dog then moves by pulling Rin's pants to show him something.

"What the-? (Y/n)?"

"I think he wants us to follow him. Come on."

Rin and (Y/n) followed the dog outside of the building to lead them somewhere, probably at the dome rooms they were looking for. Out of the building, outside, down the streets, to the dog jumping on to a lamp post, and it turns into...yep, it was really Mephisto who can turn into an animal.

"Dog...? Ah!"

Come to a big shock for both Rin and (Y/n) who neither of them didn't see that part coming.

"Pardon me, you two, but it would have been rude of me to wonder around the hallways during the day." said Mephisto.

"You shape-shifted!" Rin said in shock. "Does every exorcist can do shape shifting too!?"

"Maybe a few..." said (Y/n).

"(Y/n)! Care to rub my belly next?" Mephisto teases (Y/n) to throwing her punches by using her shadow powers to reach to him, but he moves fast for her to miss.

"Quit hitting on me!"

"And to answer your question, Rin, God no. Not all of them can. For me however, it's much different."

"Makes sense I guess..." said (Y/n).

Mephisto then shows Rin and (Y/n) a key in his hand, one for each other them being the same thing.

"Those keys will allow you two to access the dome of our cram school at any time of the day."

"Cram school?" Rin asked.

"That's where both of you will train to become exorcists." Mephisto explains to them. "Each day you two will attend high school classes, be afterwards you two will be training in our special class to become Pages. While both you Rin and my sweet (Y/n) will train by learning to become exorcisms, you'll each consider as two exorcists in training. Your high school classes don't begin until next week; but cram school, well that starts today." Mephisto walks up to the two. "You two are ready to begin?"

(Y/n) tries to be strong with Ichigo by her side.

"We are to save my Mommy."

"By controlling your Shadow powers, I see, not bad. And you, Rin?"

Rin was more than ready for anything now.

"I'm never been ready. (Glad (Y/n) is.)"

"Indeed." Mephisto said. "I must warn you two though...Rin, it's best to keep your secrets of being the son of Satan to yourself, okay? (Y/n), you do the same to keep quiet like a good girl for me. No worries about your ears, teeth, and tail are fine, but the flames are a no, no. You make sure that you can control yourself."

Rin hates to be told sometimes, knowing that the blue fire part was serious to look out for if he fights again.

"Fine. I'll do my best." he said.

"Fabulous!" said Mephisto to walk near the sidewalks. "Very well, let's get to it!" He then jumps off the edge.

"Hey!"

"He really jumped." (Y/n) said to her surprise.

But Mephisto was fine being not too far down to where the door was underneath Rin and (Y/n).

"Now then, try using the key to open this door here."

"Yeah, sure..."

Rin jumps down hard on to the ground, for (Y/n) jumps down next for Ichigo stops her fall carefully for her to fall on top of Rin's chest.

"Ah! Rin! Be careful!" she said.

"Ouch! (Why did she have to land on top of me if she can control her fall...!? Then again...Her butt's soft and-! A-AH! What am I saying!?)" Rin gets up in time to having his face red all over.

"You alright, Rin? Be more careful next time."

"I'm fine! I'm fine!"

Mephisto lies on the ground near (Y/n)'s feet.

"Do me next!"

"I'm opening the door now!" shouted Rin.

Once Rin uses one of the keys to opening the unknown door, it opens. To show another class room of a huge long hallway for him and (Y/n) to be amazed into seeing all of this.

"Wow!" said Rin.

"You said it." same with (Y/n) in being very surprised about it.

"The freshmen class is in Room 1106." said Mephisto. "This way."

"Okay."

The two followed Mephisto to that room that they needed to go to.

"Here we are. Oh, and I'll be sitting with you two for today."

"Huh? (Is this guy for real!?)" (Y/n) already doesn't like that.

"Oh, shit." said Rin. "Now I'm getting nervous."

Mephisto then goes into his dog form again to also talk in it as well.

"All ready to go."

"Wait! You can talk in that form!?" Rin was surprised to hear.

"You want to be an exorcist like (Y/n), right? You better make up your mind before you open that door."

"Come on, Rin, we have to."

(Y/n) and Ichigo already place their hands on the door knob, and hopefully Rin will do the same thing. And so, he does. Once opened, they see a few students there being seven kids and the room looked...a bit run down.

"Wait...This, is it?" (Y/n) was confused and so was Ichigo.

"(Great, what a dump.)" Rin said to himself to introducing himself to everyone. "I'm Rin Okumura, nice to meet you."

Rin finds a place to sit down as (Y/n) does the same to introducing herself to the students too 'with Mephisto as a dog joining with them'.

"And I'm (Y/n) Honda, same here. Along with my inner powers and my partner name Ichigo."

Ichigo waves to everyone nicely. Lucky for (Y/n) gets to sit down with Rin at the same desk together.

"What's up with everyone here?" Rin asked.

"You got me." said (Y/n). "This whole room looks run down."

"They're exorcists in training, learning the ropes like you two are." Mephisto explained. "Some want to become one while others are inflicted for other reasons of their own."

Seven kids so far 'plus Rin and (Y/n)' makes it nine now. Who are they you ask? I'll tell you. Ryuji 'Bon' Suguro, a tough guy with attitude but with skills. Izumo Kamiki, a girl born with a gifted power of the spirits who comes from a shrine in her family. Konekomaru Miwa, a smart kid who's also a monk in casting spells. Renzo Shima, a lady's man who's a scary cat with a staff to use in battle that's very powerful. Nemu Takara, a shy and quiet little kid who plays with a puppet with some magic skills. Noriko Paku, a friend of Izumo's who can fight well. And Yamada...I'm not so sure about that unknown person in a hoody, so yeah...Since they have their reasoning's to fight or born with a gift to control them, Mephisto knows of Rin must control his at times to being born as the son of Satan. He had to rub it in his face, didn't he?

"Look, Mephisto, Rin is Rin and nothing more. Be nice to him." said (Y/n).

"Oh, a feisty one...I like her..." he just smiled in his dog form. "Looks like the teacher has finally arrived."

And soon comes in the teacher of the class room itself being to Rin's surprised but Mephisto or (Y/n)'s to already know who it was.

"Greetings, student. I'm your intruder, Yukio Okumura."

It was him, for Rin didn't see this one coming at all.

"Should've known it was Yukio..." (Y/n) said quietly.

"WHAT!?" Rin shouted out loud. "Yukio!? (Y/n), how did you know!?"

"Look, I just had a feeling is all, okay? It just your brother."

As Yukio smiles to know from the beginning to becoming a teacher there, he already knows about the whole thing that Rin and (Y/n) were getting themselves into. Too late to turn back now I guess.

"Hello, everyone." he said to the students. "I'm the new intruder of the Anti-Demon Pharmacology."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Okumura." said Izumo to speak up first.

"Please to meet you, sir." same with Paku.

"And, (Y/n)." Now Yukio was talking to (Y/n) next. "If you need anything, anything at all...Just ask me."

"Okay...?" she goes along with it.

Though (Y/n) sees Yukio was being nice to her, she must respect him during the class as a teacher leaving Rin a bit jealous over his little brother.

"(Watch it, Yukio...! Don't you flirt with her!)"

"What's up, sir?" said Shima with his hand up.

Rin gets up from his seat to say something to Yukio.

"What the hell, Yukio?"

"Rin, calm down..." (Y/n) said to him.

"Is there a problem?" Yukio asks Rin without a care in the world.

"What do you mean, 'Is there a problem'!? There's a problem alright! What's your problem!?"

Then Yukio says this part to only be smiling instead.

"Though I'm the same age as all of you are, I prefer you call me Teacher during class please." he said. "I've been studying exorcism since I was seven, and I finished the last of my courses two years ago."

Rin never heard of Yukio doing that and for (Y/n) was her first-time hearing about this.

"Really?" she wonders.

"Since you were...Seven?" said Rin. "You're kidding..."

"He happens to be the youngest one to pass in becoming an exorcist first." Mephisto explained. "One of the top ranks of an exorcist that he is, a top genius in his field."

Yukio gets to work by being a teacher.

"Alright, let's get started. Is there anyone in this class who haven't resist a temptaint?"

Only three people raise their hands plus (Y/n) as well to being born with it.

"(That goes double for me too...)" she said.

"Okay, four." said Yukio. "Well, in that case let's start with a temptaint route."

They know what it is to those who have it like (Y/n) too but Rin.

"A what now?"

"They can summon demons, and those who don't have it will get their temptaint." explained Mephisto.

"I'm surprise that (Y/n) has it." said Rin.

"With good reasons, too. She was born a half demon. Her father was a Shadow Demon warrior from protecting this world and the other from many wars, until his own father turned against him to hating the rules, kidnapped his human wife after giving birth to (Y/n), and saving her in time to live with her older human sister and husband who raised her. Since then, poor (Y/n) has been having trouble fitting in to making some friends; to passing her classes so well, she gets into fights to become stronger to protecting others and controlling her powers well at a time thanks to Father Fujimoto over the years when she was growing up, Yukio aided her in school a lot to pass with flying colors compare to him. So, with that to being human and a half Shadow Demon within her, she was born to see and hear demons on her mother's side of the other family. Her grandfather also known as the Shadow King's a monster, and a sick alley to Satan to having that power by any means necessary, even to use his own half breed granddaughter like her. That's why she also needs protection in to becoming an exorcist. A strong tough woman with beauty, she wants to use her powers for good, and not for evil."

Rin now knows all about (Y/n) for she was almost like him while she was growing up like him.

"(She's...Just like me...Poor (Y/n).)"

"Wow, I could really fall for her." Mephisto said.

"Not happening!" said Rin.

"What? You jealous?" he teases Rin.

"Shut up!" he sure was in having his face turn red again.

As Yukio started explaining to the students about the room being filled with week demons known as Goblins to tell them that they're not so dangerous at all, this was going to be (Y/n)'s test for him to set up for her and a few other students on this one. Rin wonders on how this will work out on his first day.

"(Yukio, what's going on? Wait...!)" Rin gets up to say something to his brother. "Hey, Yukio!"

"Class is in session." he said back. "Would you please sit down?"

Guess that Yukio knew about Rin from the very beginning.

"(You knew all along...About Dad...And me...?)" he thought of two saying this to Yukio.

"Ah, Rin? (What's he doing now?)" said Kiyomi.

"Come on, Yukio! Talk to me!" Rin goes up to Yukio to grab him by the arm. "Hold up a sec!" he said to him. "We need to talk, man! Right now!"

So, Yukio speaks up to Rin.

"What do you want to talk about?" he asked.

"Don't play dumb!"

Now things were getting serious here for the others to hear and see this even for (Y/n).

"He's done it now." said Mephisto.

"He did..." and then (Y/n).

"All right, if that's what you want." Yukio said to Rin. "Everyone, please set outside for a moment. I need to speak to Mr. Okumura in private."

"Geeze...That kid's a huge pain in ass...!" said Bon to getting up from his seat.

And so, the seven kids leave the room for Mephisto keeps (Y/n) company.

"Should I leave or what...?" she wonders.

"No, no, you're alright, (Y/n), you might want to stick around for this. Let the brothers talk to each other."

"I guess so."

And so, they wait as Rin wanted some answers from Yukio right away.

"We're alone. If you wish to ask me something, now's your chance." Yukio said to Rin.

"Would you knock it off!?" he said in anger. "Just dropped the act! I want to know what's going on!" Rin looks at Mephisto for some answers.

"Rin, give Yukio a rest!" said (Y/n).

"Not until I get some answers...! Sorry, (Y/n), but I need to know."

Mephisto then turns to Yukio.

"Well, you heard the man. Explain away."

And so, he does, for Rin and (Y/n) 'with Ichigo too' listen in.

"Is like I already said earlier...I became an exorcist two years ago." he explains it all. "And when I was seven, that's when I started training for it right after Dad subjected it."

This was very new for Rin to be hearing all of this.

"The old man? You knew about the work he was doing? You knew this whole time?"

"Yeah...You know? Come to think of it, I knew that Father Fujimoto didn't work alone." said (Y/n). "This makes sense. (I knew he was working and studying hard, just never thought it would be something like this.)"

"I did." Yukio said into being serious. "Sorry, (Y/n), I should had told you first about my daily job other than my other daily life. And about Rin being born a bit differently."

Shocking to both Rin and (Y/n) to learn about the truth.

"Really?" said (Y/n).

"You were the only one who didn't know, Rin. I got my temptaint when I was born. You were the demon who gave it to me. I was able to see demons if I can remember."

Just like (Y/n) was as well, Yukio was born with that power while Rin's had to be sealed away.

"No way..." said Rin. "What the hell? Why did you keep it a secret? Why didn't you say anything!? Why didn't you tell me about it before!?"

"Rin! Stop!" shouted (Y/n).

"Let go of me!" Yukio said.

"Answer me, Yukio!" shouted Rin at his brother.

Rin pushes Yukio's body too close to the desk for the bottle of the blood that attracts goblins falls on the floor to break out of the tube.

"Ah, damn! That sticks!" Rin said to be hating the smell.

"That doesn't look good..." (Y/n) pointed out to the boys.

Soon the room goes up in steams all over to having lots of the goblin-like demons 'like the one from episode 1' come out all over the place, about to attack Rin, (Y/n) uses Ichigo to make it into a fly swatter to push them all away, allowing Yukio to use his guns to blast them all to bits. He was a very good shooter.

"Nice one, (Y/n)!" Rin cheers Kiyomi on.

"Thanks. And thank you, Ichigo."

The two high five each other, for Rin never knew that Yukio was good at his job.

"Yukio?"

"Those are Hob-Goblins, Rin." he said to Rin. "Now that we rub them up, there's going to be more. I'll take care of them, while you wait out-!"

But Rin stops his brother from talking.

"I'm not done yet!"

"Ah, guys...!" (Y/n) stops them. "The demons! We should probably stop them, like now!"

So, Yukio shoots out the rest for (Y/n) to do the same thing by trapping their shadows for him to finish them off, while Rin was continuing to talk to his brother.

"All these years...All that time...What did you think of me?"

"Rin! Now's not the time!"

But Yukio answers for Rin anyways.

"What do I think of you?" he said. "That should be easy..." After shooting a few more goblins. "I mean you are a demon, aren't you? As far as I was concern, you were a threat! You still are."

Shocking to Rin, (Y/n) kind of got mad at Yukio for saying that to his own brother.

"How can you say that to your own brother, Yukio!? That just too cruel of you! That's low! Weak!"

"{(Y/n)...}" Rin didn't think of (Y/n) to be supporting him.

After (Y/n) and Yukio stopped more demons coming for Ichigo to fire out lots of long but fast pasting sharp fingers to stab them all into dust.

"What, (Y/n)? I'm just speaking the truth. Sorry you had to hear that too." he said to her. "This is Rin here. I mean, my God, you're such an idiot. And it's a mystery to me on why you want to become an exorcist. I get it from (Y/n)'s point of view, but for you...For revenge? Or maybe you're trying to fill from your father's debt?"

Soon more and bigger goblins pop out behind Yukio.

"Ah...Yukio?" (Y/n) pointed out to him.

"That's on how I feel, you should surrender the Knight of the True Cross." He shoots the rest of the demons for (Y/n) to cut them down too. Then Yukio says this to Rin in either being true or just cold hearted. "Better yet, you should just die."

"Okay! Now I'm against this!" (Y/n) then uses Ichigo to smack Yukio to the face hard.

"(Y/n)!" he shouts at her.

"Sorry, but I'm against this! Rin saved my life! Father Fujimoto put his own life on the line to stopping Satan in time! Related to the king of hell or not, you...! You don't treat your older brother that way, Yukio! You're as twisted as Satan himself!"

"How dare you!" he said.

"What's wrong!? I'm only speaking the truth here!"

Then Rin speaks up to try saying something to Yukio next.

"You think it's my fault the old man was killed?" said Rin. "Is that it?"

"Still...Still, would I be wrong if I did? I know about you saving (Y/n)'s life and everything else, I knew. Dad was trying to protect you the whole time. Even I knew that. Our Father was the only one who couldn't try to be posse by Satan, but that wanted to make Satan possessing him even more! His will power could keep him safe for the past 15 years. Our Father was the most powerful exorcist of all!"

Both Yukio and (Y/n) kept on killing more and more goblins that were coming at them.

"This is getting crazy here..." (Y/n) complained.

"Our Father wouldn't let Satan take control of him, something must have shattered his soul then." said Yukio. "To break his heart. You said something to him, didn't you?"

Rin does remember saying to Shiro 'not to see him acting like his father ever again' for (Y/n) to listen in on that day too before she could slap some sense into him.

"(Crap! Rin did say that to Father Fujimoto! He didn't mean to!)" (Y/n) remembers. "Rin! It wasn't your fault! It wasn't his fault, Yukio!"

Once Yukio clear the empty shell from his gun, to get new ones in to it, he points one at Rin.

"If our Father had a weakness, I say...It was you. You're the one who killed our father!"

"Stop it now!" (Y/n) begged of Yukio not to shoot his own brother.

Then Rin says this to Yukio.

"Listen, I know that I'm an idiot. Say what you want...I don't care. At least (Y/n)'s trying on her end. But you know what?" Suddenly, Rin's hand begins to burn up all blue fire.

"Rin! Your hand! (This is bad...!)"

"I'm still your brother damn it." Rin said. "Do not point your gun at me. We're brothers!"

From Rin's energy going all over the place like a powerful wind for Yukio, Mephisto, Ichigo, and (Y/n) to feel that one out, soon in comes another huge goblin in the room. Going into his demon form, Yukio still pointed his gun at Rin. (Y/n) had to tell him something else.

"Rin, sorry about this..."

He allows it for he knew what (Y/n) was talking about.

"It's fine."

"Yukio, when Rin saved my life...These markings appeared on our backs! To prove he's devoted to saving me as he did from Satan! See!? (I think I understand what they are now...)"

Yukio sees it to being confused about it.

"What...What are those...?" he asked. "What did you do to her, Rin!?"

Rin gets his sword out.

"Yukio, stop this!" he said to his brother. "I did not kill the old man, but if you really want to shoot me...Go ahead! Shoot!" Rin goes charging in at Yukio for he was unable to shoot him. Instead he slices and dices the big goblin to bits to being dead for good to Mephisto's surprise there.

"Alright, Rin! That was awesome!" (Y/n) was proud to see Rin fight in battle.

"Don't insult me...I'm not going to fight my little brother." he said to Yukio.

"See, Yukio? If Rin will use his powers for good, for others, for me, and for you too...He can do anything. I trust him with this marking of mine and his are enough proof."

With that, Yukio does trust in his older brother and in (Y/n)'s words. He felt foolish there, so he had to ask Rin this next question.

"What was Father like before he died?"

And all Rin could tell his brother was this part...

"He kicked ass. He died trying to protect (Y/n) and me until the very end."

Then he looks at (Y/n) for her to agree with Rin and Ichigo too.

"He did. It was cool. I joined in to stopping my so call grandfather to save my Mom. She's still alive." said (Y/n).

"She is?" Yukio was shocked to hear the good news there.

Rin continues talking.

"And you know why I want to be an exorcist?" Rin asked Yukio to answer for him. "It's not about revenge or anything like that...I just...! Want to become stronger...! I want to be strong so no one else dies because of me! Almost lost (Y/n) who saved my life on that night...I don't want it to happen to her or to anyone else I care about! Ever again!"

(Y/n) was surprise to hear that coming from Rin to being all true.

"Rin, really...?"

From Yukio hearing from Rin's words to seeing how much that (Y/n) trusts him so much, to remember when he was young to being afraid a lot to cry and to be born from seeing and hearing demons a lot. For Shiro to always cheer his son up, he knows where Rin was getting at in to being serious. Also for (Y/n) to become stronger to saving those that she cares about like her mother again her half kind not really her family to begin with, he then smiles.

"Like me." he said.

"Huh?" confused Rin.

"You said something, Yukio?" (Y/n) ask.

"I wanted to be stronger too. And it's because on what Dad said to me that I became an exorcist; you see we want the same thing, Rin. But know this, I'll keep that markings a secret. Seems you do care for (Y/n) to devoting your life so...Protect her, as she protects you, and I'll protect her too. And if you want to become an exorcist, what I said earlier will follow you throughout your life. Exorcists hunt down demons, so some of them will be gunning down for you, they won't be easy than I am with you. Don't you ever forget that, big brother."

Ichigo goes up to Rin to be liking him already since (Y/n) cares.

"He will, I got his back." said (Y/n) patting Rin's back.

He then smiles.

"Got it, teacher sir. And (Y/n), thanks for telling me about these symbols. They're lame looking, I'll keep it. If it means protecting, you like I promised."

(Y/n) could only do there and for her to smile at both Rin and Yukio.

"Thanks, Rin. And thank you, Yukio, for understanding."

He turns red in front of her.

"It's nothing...! If you're happy, then I'm happy too." Yukio then gets the students back inside the room. "Sorry to keep you waiting, students. Shall we continue on with our lessons?"

Once they got back inside, it was a very big mess to see.

"What happened here!?" Paku ask.

"What's wrong with this room?" asked Miwa too.

And all that Rin, Yukio, and (Y/n) could do was to smile and just stand there like nothing happened at all.

"Forget the room, what's up with them?" Bon wondered.

"It's all good." (Y/n) responded.

And soon after along first day of the special class comes to an end for now, as both Rin and (Y/n) try finding their domes somewhere thanks to Yukio's help.

"602...Oh, here it." Rin said to seeing (Y/n)'s room was right next door to his. "Awesome! We're closer to each other, (Y/n)!"

Rooms 602 and 603, the two were going to be a bit closer than ever now.

"That' awesome!" (Y/n) was happy to see that. "Ichigo's my roommate and we can still see each other! Ya!"

With excitement and joy, Yukio comes up from behind Rin to (Y/n)'s surprise to show up like this.

"Ah! What are you doing here!?" Rin asked.

"Yeah, what's going on?" (Y/n) also asks Yukio.

"Surprise."

Yukio turns on the lights to show that the two brothers were staying in the same room, with another door connected to (Y/n)'s which was cool to have.

"A door connected to mine? Nice...Oh, Yukio's moving in with Rin too." (Y/n) was right about that.

"I got the school to bend the rules with me, and you, (Y/n), and I have the whole building to ourselves."

Rin was really surprised now.

"Hey, you're dangerous." said Yukio. "Someone has to keep an eye on you beside (Y/n) here. And no funny business between you two!"

Was Yukio just saying that in being jealous or to make sure that Rin wasn't being a pervert to (Y/n)?

"Wait...Watching me? Hey! I would never be a pervert to (Y/n)! You kidding me!? Mephisto's ten times worse around her! I must keep that clown from touching her all the time! I mean, come on! From that and to this! I'm like in prison or something!?"

"Yukio, be nice." said (Y/n).

"I am, don't worry. I know you're not a pervert, Rin." Yukio explained. "And more like that, yes...That means I'm the warden. You do want to become an exorcist like (Y/n) too, right?"

"We do." she said. "And what's with Rin being a pervert...?"

"He meant nothing! Don't listen to him!" Rin said while panicking like crazy.

"It's a small price to pay when you think about it." Yukio replies.

Then Rin says this to his brother.

"If that's how it's gonna be...Okay, bring it on."

"Good to hear, I guess..." said (Y/n) for Ichigo to agree with her.

"That's the spirit." Yukio said to Rin. "All right, now let's get that homework assignment out of the way. Ichigo, I can help you out if you like."

"Okay, thanks."

(Y/n) studies hard like Yukio, but Rin wasn't so good with it.

"Homework...?" he complains.

"That's what I just said..."

"Okay! Okay! I'll do it! (Y/n), could you help me out?"

"Sure. Why not?"

Seems that a whole new beginning now for Rin and (Y/n) to study and train hard for Yukio will watch over them, in more ways than one. To keeping things a secret, training into becoming exorcists, studying hard at their new high school, stopping demons, and sticking together for Yukio knows that (Y/n) was safe around Rin. For some parts, really...

"I said, no pervert things, Rin..."

"I am not!" he yells at Yukio.

"Come again...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 9K 32
(Y/n) (L/n), a girl who has suffered from a past of nothing but tragedy and little hope for a brighter future, followed a dear friend to a school hel...
146K 3.8K 33
y/n, a new ex-wire in True Cross Academy, meets every possible personality there. But can't get whats different about Rin and his younger brother, Yu...
11.7K 483 18
What if Rin had a demon form but knew nothing of his heritage? What if Rin hid his demon form from everyone? What would happen if everybody found out...
7.8K 221 14
♡undergoing editing♡ Your father was a demon and your mother was turned into one meaning as their offspring, you are one as well which is awesome but...