Chapter 6: Now a Certain Man Was Sick

Episode 8 # - Now a Certain Man Was Sick...

After what happened to Paku 'who wanted to quit True Cross Academy for trying to become an exorcist after getting attacked from a freaky looking demon 'belonging to Igor', Shiemi uses her skills to heal her wounds. With Izumo was feeling hurt to see her friend hating her now to leaving her too 'but not really', a lesson she must learn the hard way - besides her demons turning against her from looking weak. She was sad and angry...What's going to happen now for Rin, Yukio, and (Y/n) to get to the bottom of the case here during the boot camp with Shima, Miwa, Bon, Yanada, and Nemu with them?

Izumo had a dream for her to overhear differently from Paku's words of hating that wakes her up for a brand-new morning, as (Y/n) and Ichigo hope 'sort of' that she'll be all right after she was saved for her to leave the room to give Rin's clothes back to him that he let her borrow it from last night. Also, it was six in the morning for everyone had to get up as Yukio said to start their work for (Y/n) had no trouble or Ichigo didn't either...To soon be sensing something in the area from the inside and out of the building.

"(Did I...? I feel it, like from last night.)" she said. "Ichigo, you felt it too, right? We better keep our eyes open in case that demon comes back again." They do so, only for Igor to be spying on them since (Y/n) did put the hurt on the demon, so why spy on her? As Rin was trying to get clean up to hate waking up in the mornings, (Y/n) sees Rin already up. "Hey." she said.

"Hey yourself. How's Pako-Girl?" he asked.

"Ask her yourself."

Speaking of Izumo, she comes downstairs to be seeing the two.

"Good morning." said Izumo.

"Hey, good morning." Rin said while he was finish up from brushing his teeth.

(Y/n) knew where this part was coming from to think that Izumo would be mad at (Y/n), so she says this to her instead.

"Listen, Izumo, I'm-!"

But she stops (Y/n) to say something to her first.

"I'm sorry. I guess..."

"Huh?" she got confused.

"I said I'm sorry, okay? About what you said and kicking me, you did the right thing. You were right and I was wrong for you to teach me the hard way to explain things better in words after trying to save Paku and me."

"So, you're not mad?"

"No, I'm not..." then Izumo turns her attentions to Rin next. "Listen, Rin. Don't tell anyone I was crying, understand?"

"Who me? Why would I do that?" he asks her.

Ichigo explained to (Y/n) when she did cry before she cheered Izumo up afterwards by not mining that type of thing to show her.

"Just promise me that you'll keep your mouth shut, okay!?"

"I won't tell anyone so chill out, will you?"

Izumo looks at (Y/n) next to promise something to her as well.

"I won't tell either, on one condition."

"Name it." said Izumo.

"Be nicer to Shiemi and I won't tell or hurt you anymore." (Y/n) said to Izumo.

"If you'll be my friend..."

"Excuse me?"

(Y/n) could have sworn from out of Izumo's mouth – she did said something to her to drop the subject instead.

"I said fine! I'll be nice to her."

"Good to know. Can I...?"

(Y/n) shows Izumo the clothes that she picks up from her room this morning to give back to Rin.