Broken Wings

By MmaroZ

Julia Curtis is damaged, her opinion, not others. She manages to hide her inner demons from everyone, but tha... More

Part One - Never too old for a party
Part Two - Fun and calculated games
Part Three - Intrigue and Fatigue
Part Four - Hangovers
Part Five - The past that haunts you
Part Six - Crashing Down
Part Seven - She's Leaving Home
Part Eight - Life in the Big Apple
Part Nine - Exploring
Part Ten - Finding your feet
Part Eleven - Life and it's complexities
Part Twelve - Becoming Friends?
Part Thirteen - Getting to know you
Part Fourteen - T-t-trouble
Part Fifteen - What the hell are you doing?
Part 16 - Pressure Building.
Part Seventeen - Desire and need
Part Eighteen - the launch
Part Nineteen - 100% support
Part Twenty - Upping the Ante
Part Twenty One - Road Trip!
Part Twenty Two - Providence
Part Twenty Three - The Calm After the Storm
Part Twenty Four - Preparing for the visitors
Part Twenty Five - I need space
Part Twenty Six - Painting the town red
Part Twenty Seven - a relaxing weekend?
Part Twenty Eight - back to life...
Part Twenty Nine - ...back to reality
Part Thirty - What the hell is happening?
Part Thirty One - hell on earth
Part Thirty Two - opening up
Part Thirty Three - making a break for it
Part Thirty Four - picking up the pieces
Part Thirty Five - Facing the facts
Part Thirty Six - let the rebuild commence
Part Thirty Seven - step by step
Part Thirty Eight - the lists part one!
Part Thirty Nine - The list part two
Part Forty - The Date
Part Forty One - don't be scared...
Part Forty Two - The lessons continue...
Part Forty Three - Wow!
Part Forty-Four...the morning after
Part Forty Five - work, work, work
Part Forty Six - fear of the unknown
Part Forty Eight - New York life
Part Forty Nine - "I want it all"
Part Fifty - the morning after the night before
Part Fifty One - bursting the bubble
Part Fifty Two - busy life...is hard
Part Fifty Three...teething problems
Part Fifty Four - a country retreat
Part Fifty Five - dealing with the rest
Part Fifty-Six - Role reversal
Part Fifty Seven - Back to my friend
Part Fifty Eight - Being apart
Part Fifty Nine - harsh reality
Part Sixty - Honesty??
Part Sixty One - WHAT did you just say?
Part Sixty Two
Part Sixty Three - the end, the epilogue

Part Forty Seven - "I'm scared"

4.2K 297 6
By MmaroZ

A/N Thanks for all your lovely messages. Glad you are enjoying. So this is probably the most intimate chapter I've ever written, not graphic, but if you are of a weak disposition...ha ha. Love to know what you think of it, I hope it does the story justice. Thanks again, MZxxx

Chapter Forty Seven

Usually counselling, talking, therapy – it all made things clearer, Julia left the office feeling in control. But today she was a mess. Was life really this confusing for everyone? She had lived a life where other than a few friends she didn't nurture or cultivate relationships, she couldn't believe that people did this all the time, it was so exhausting.

She ran with the dogs, nervous energy was productive and she didn't even complain to herself when she had to carry them both home.

The pasta she'd cooked congealed on the plate as she couldn't face it. And the previously ice cold wine warmed in the glass in front of her.

TV distracted, but at ten o'clock, she got her latest text message from Aaron.

I'm going to be free in an hour...then I need to get back to my hotel. Listen out for my call about quarter past eleven.

The little calm that she'd attained dissolved there and then.

"What's the rush?"

Aaron stopped in this tracks, he'd stormed out of the last meeting, then saw the time. He had thirty minutes to get back to the hotel. It was a tight deadline.

"I'm expecting a call...back at the hotel."

Tom reached for him, stopping him by grabbing his arm as he made to leave, "we've got to sort through that list by the morning. We can do it over dinner in the hotel?"

Aaron shook his head, "as much as I like you, Tom, we've spent three days virtually on top of each other. We can maybe catch up in the morning?"

tom lifted an eyebrow, "so who are you and what have you done with my client and friend?"

Aaron rolled his eyes, "I haven't slept, barely eaten in days and I need a shower..."

"And the call?"

He grimaced, knowing he was giving too much away, "yep, a call. Can I go now?"

Tom nodded, but as he crossed the foyer of the building to his hire car which had pulled up at the door, he called out, "is this the lodger? Again. Is that what this is?"

Stopping dead, he took a couple of deep breaths, if he turned around, he was likely to ruin his friendship, Julia was SO much more than that. She was more than a lodger and she wasn't someone taking his time and energy, that was what Tom was eluding to, and he'd happily take the bastard out for suggesting it. Instead he gave a calming shrug and continued to the car.

The hotel was top end, and he had a sew view from his suite of rooms. But he was unaware of any of it as he threw his suit onto a chair and headed in just his underwear to the bathroom. He wasn't lying, he hadn't showered for three days, he had spent a lot of that time in a smoky horrible police interrogation room. Before he spoke to Julia he needed to be clean. He needed to wipe away the shit of the last few days. Literally. The rest of his life was the hell hole he professed, and if they didn't trace the hacker then he could be in seriously deep shit. But as he washed away the grime of the day, he managed to file all that away. He had to give his undivided attention to the woman he had abandoned.

Stepping out of the cubicle, he dried himself as he made for the bedroom and a pair of basketball shorts. Then he raided the mini bar for some fluids. He'd drunk some water earlier, but it wasn't just phone calls and texts he had trouble squeezing in.

After guzzling a bottle of water, he reached for his phone, then collapsed onto the sofa in the lounge. Just at the moment Julia answered the call with a breathy, "hi." That drove all the blood from his brain, and the rest of his body, to his groin. Fuck.

"How you doing?" He was amazed that his voice was so steady.

She hummed before replying, "OK. I guess. Been busy."

"You feeling better after seeing the doc tonight?" She'd text him from the reception prior to her appointment with Anna Vasquez.

"Think so, she makes me look at things..."

There was far more to it than just that, but this wasn't the place or time to push her on every level.

"That's good. I'm glad." He closed his eyes, "so, my gift..." If it was possible to hear a blush he did, "you're embarrassed..."

It was a long moment before she replied, "it's just different, I don't know what I think about it."

That was more like he anticipated, "I get that. But that's because you never wanted pleasure, Jules, you get that?"

"Anna was trying to make me see that today, that I have to break up my mental boxes."

"I like that analogy...and you can start that when you open the actual boxes too."

That was met with even more silence.

"We are doing this, Julia. Tonight, because I need it. The last three days, all I've been thinking about is how beautiful you are, how your mouth falls open when you moan in pleasure, how your neck and chest flush pink..." he knew that seduction was mental not physical, and he only hoped that he could make her feel as desperate as he was.

"Aaron," she gasped.

That made him smile, "what? It's the truth. Watching you come, watching you explode...I am desperate to see it again, and again."

The sound that echoed down the phone was more squeak than moan, and it warmed him to his toes. "You make me harder than I have ever been...do you know that? Do you know how many times I've replayed that shower in my mind? The feel of your hand on me, your hard nipples pressed against my wet skin. Do you know how many times I've re-enacted it?"

Deep, ragged breaths, that was all that he could hear through the handset.

"Put me on speaker phone, put the handset on the pillow next to you, then listen to me, talk to me."

He'd not been one for phone sex, after all he hadn't really entertained a relationship in the past. He had sex when or if someone willing was available, but this occurrence, this moment...it was greater than any moment he'd ever experienced.

He dropped his hand to the iron hard erection that was straining his shorts, he had to shelve his own need. She came first...literally.

Julia was glad that the room was in darkness, and she'd locked the dogs out of the room. She'd known when she did it that she was going to go through with things, what ever he suggested, but she had tried to convince herself that she wouldn't even answer the phone.

Now here she was, squirming...literally writhing at just a few words.

Her phone was on speaker, next to her head, her hands by her side, gripping the sheet firmly.

"Where are you, Jules?"

She took a deep breath, she couldn't tell him she was in his bed, could she?

"In bed," she managed to croak.

He chuckled, "your bed?"

His voice hinted that he knew, KNEW that she was in his bed. She'd given that away in her voice. As a response, all she could manage was a whimpered "no".

That made him sigh, a warm tingle inducing sound, "no? Oh, Julia. MY bed? That makes me SO jealous. I WISH I was there too."

She almost hated that her thighs were tightening, squeezing, desperately trying to alleviate the tension that his voice was creating.

"Fuck, Jules. Just the sound of you breathing is making me want to rip my shorts off....what are you wearing?"

That almost made her choke, she'd never shared anything as erotic or intimate with anyone else.

"A vest..."

"Mmm," his moan was like velvet caressing her skin. "A strappy top that could barely restrain those luscious breasts. Did you wear that for me? What else?" His voice dropped to a whisper, "or is that it?"

She almost choked on her own emotions, "knickers."

He laughed, still in that husky way, "oh my, that is quite a thought. I'd love to see that..."

She bit her lip, she suddenly wanted that too, the thought of him being here, it was the only way that she'd get past this overwhelming sensation of frustration.

"Show me?" He whispered.

Her heart pounded, "what?"

He sighed, "will you send me a pic? Just you, lying there. All beautiful, hot, desirable."

"I..."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

Her phone pinged and she turned to look at the handset on the pillow. Message.

With one hand, she opened it, and gasped, there was a picture of Aaron, or rather Aaron's chest, tanned and illuminated by the lighting of the room, his skin gleaming, inviting, a trail of hair heading down his abdomen to the waistband of royal blue cotton shorts. He'd obviously taken from his face, the picture spanning along the length of his body, his tanned muscular legs were there in the distance, lazily fallen apart as they stretched out, but it was his shorts that captured her attention, or rather the quite obvious erection that was distorting the lines of the fabric. That arousal was for her, and her alone.

Her hands literally itched to touch him, "fuck."

"That's what you do to me," he breathed, and she almost jumped, forgetting that the call was still connected.

"That is what the thought of talking to you does to me."

"Really?"

He groaned, "you doubt that, Jules. Really?"

She chuckled, "I don't know anything any more."

"Well, all you have to do is listen, believe...OK?"

It was almost an out of body experience as she lifted her phone again, then took a snap from a similar angle. It was poorly lit in the room, but as she looked at the picture, all the whilst his rich voice coaxing her to relax, join in with his seduction, she could see her legs, the black lacy knickers, the sliver of skin between them and her white vest. And he was right, it was barely containing her, and her hard, aroused nipples were like two arrows pointing to the ceiling.

She shouldn't send it.

"Jesus Christ."

Aaron's exclamation almost tipped her over the edge, he was almost panting as he breathed, "that is fucking spectacular."

Julia blushed, she shouldn't have sent it, but she felt so powerful, bringing this man to his knees so easily.

"You have no idea how much that turns me on, everything is perfect. I know you don't like it, but the thought of nuzzling those breast, running my thumbs over those nipples, woman you are divine."

She was dry mouthed, her breath rasping, her voice shaky as she tried to plead with him, what for she didn't know, "Aaron..."

"I'm here, baby. Horny as a teenager...I wish I was there, so I could slide my hands under that vest...all I want is to touch you." When she gasped again, he added, "will you open one of those boxes, please...the small one."

She took a deep breath, "I'm scared."

That made him chuckle softly, "don't be. This is about you, about you getting confident, I promise you. It'll be fun...torturous for me, but real fun."

She glanced at the side table, the two boxes sat there almost glaring at her, "OK." Her voice was quiet as she reached for the small box.

"That is for your finger. You slip your index finger into it, and there's a little button...that makes it vibrate."

She closed her eyes for a moment, overwhelmed by it all, "I can't believe I'm doing this, it feels...."

"It'll feel perfect. I promise."

She opened the box, and saw a small silver tube, it was soft silicon but one side was uneven, spiky almost. He was right her finger fitted into it perfectly. And at the end, under her finger tip was a pad, when she pressed her her silicon clad finger against the tip of her thumb, the spiky bad vibrated against it.

"Shit!" She gasped.

"It's gentle," he reassured her, "a tease really. How does it feel? Touch it against your arm."

She did as he requested, feeling the buzz as she slid it along her forearm.

"Nice?" She managed a grunt and he chuckled again, "imagine that running over your body...your shoulders...." as if by some sort of magic, or telepathy, she moved her hand to her shoulder, letting it run just as he suggested. He coughed, then carried on, "then the curve of your breast..."

Her body almost convulsed at that, panting to get air into her dry lungs.

"Fuck, Julia. I wish I was there, I wish I could see this, because it sounds fucking amazing. God, tell me, tell me how it feels as it moves over one of those hard, dark, lush nipples..."

She hated her breasts, always had. No matter how much weight she lost, and in the past it had been a lot on times, they remained large, they even looked larger when she tried to seem small, tried to disappear in social situations, but the second that finger tip vibrator touched her there, she was reduced to jelly. Who knew they could be so erogenous? She knew that men fantasised over them, but she honestly thought that was all it was. But each tiny movement sent electric shocks throughout her body. Every inch of her skeleton, linked to the tip of her finger.

"Fuck," she moaned.

"It's that good?" She barely noticed the croak in his voice.

"I never knew...."

"I know, sweetheart. And that is a fucking disgrace, this will only get better, promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 83 23
"How am I supposed to trust him again?" Roger Thomas and Annalise Harrison were a normal couple. They loved each other like any other young couple...
20.2K 4.7K 87
|COMPLETED| >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alexandrea Dwayne is a seventeen-year old girl who suffered abuse at the hands of the man who raised her. After the man...
98.8K 2.7K 31
You're the new student council member Y/N L/N, the others don't know why, but you know full well why your here in the same room as many devils, a sha...
27 0 1
Bryce Matthews doesn't do the whole nice boyfriend thing. Chocolates and flowers-girls can forget all that. And he certainly doesn't care about the g...