Roll The Dice

Da TheMcGraws

Faith's a single mom with 2 teenagers and a model not looking for a man until she presents at an award show a... Altro

Who?
Hallway Encounters
Nice To Meet You?
Drinks?
Secrets Uncovered
My Life Story
Tread Lightly
Just Be You
Blast From The Past
What Do We Do?
Low All Afternoon
The Red Carpet
The Long Way
Not My Girlfriend
Something Different
After The Show
Just Breathe
This Is Tim
Intimidation
After Show Ritual
TMZ
Nonsense or Entertainment
Chose a Good One
Surprise
Dates
Car Conversations
You'll Love Her
Freaked Out
McMom
Dinner
Told You So
It's Gonna Be Fine
Mama Perry
Papa Perry
Good to You?
Welcome To The Family
Conclusions
3 Words
Shock
Paris Fashion Week
Concussion
Pre Show
My Best Friend
Album Of The Year
The Easier Two
The Other Two
Bridge Questions
MR & MRS

The Talk

368 16 0
Da TheMcGraws

Faith POV:
As we walked to the stage i kept thinking about what Tim said. Was he telling the truth about her? Was that song really about me? Doesn't he really want to be with me or just want me for sex like all the other guys? I was brought out of my thoughts by Tim.
"Faith it's our turn"
"Oh sorry" I said reluctantly looping my arms with his as we walked out. Seeing the girls lightened my mood for the moment as we announced Little Big Town's performance. As we walked off stage Tim pulled me to the side.
"Faith, I really like you. I want to get to know you and your girls. You're special, I can see that, hell anyone with eyes can! When I came to Vegas I wasn't expecting to find someone that I could potentially spend the rest of my life with." He said grabbing one of my hands, I looked up at the ceiling trying to figure out what to say. Was I really ready for a relationship? I know the girls keep pushing me to be in one.
"Tim..." I said with a small sigh trying to figure out the right words "this is all so new and scary for me. I haven't dated since I got divorced, which was 10 years ago, I don't know how to date in this day and age. I like you too, hell I'm pretty sure my girls already like you, but I cant get hurt again and most of all I cant hurt them again."
"I promise I wont hurt you or your girls. What you saw yesterday was a psycho woman trying to get me back into her psycho ways but all I could think of was you and how much I didn't want her kissing me, yeah kissing her was familiar but I don't want that. When I heard you call me an asshole, I wanted to call you so badly and explain but I didn't have your number"
"Ok" I said barely above a whisper.
"Ok?" He asked confused
"We can try this thing. Whatever it is between us. It's not gonna be easy I travel at least 2 weeks a month and have 2 teenagers that are a handful"
"Faith, stop talking yourself out of it. We'll find a way to make it work" he said taking a step towards me. "I'm gonna kiss you now" he said.
"But my...." I was cut off by his lips on mine. As I pulled away I wiped some of my lipstick off his lips "as much as red looks good on you, I don't think you want pictures of you out there with red lipstick on your face" I said with a laugh "I'll call you when I get back to my hotel room later and you can come meet my girls" I said before walking down the hallway and back to my seat, trying to comprehend what just happened.

Sorry for the long wait, I've been pretty busy lately.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

4.1K 124 30
Years after setting down different paths, a chance encounter causes the two formerly star-crossed lovers to return to the stage together. When the so...
9.9K 25 34
They've lived seven years without their children. Their on again, off again marriage has finally worked itself out, and they feel as if things are st...
8.6K 592 56
Tim and Faith have busy careers and 3 daughters. Then one day after leaving a show, they notice a small child sitting outside by himself. They end up...
17.4K 316 23
Tim is keeping a secret from Faith, a huge secret. What will happen when she finds out, will se accept it, or disapprove? Read and find out. ________...