I Own You (Darkiplier X Neko...

By unknownuser1025

This is a very toxic love story. There are a couple side stories and some gore. I hope you enjoy the works of... More

Meeting Dark
The Shower
The Morning After
A Wet Situation
Mark?
Dark!
Y/n!
Dark...
A Deal?
The call
Anti's here!!
Someone To Love
NO! Anti!!
Confession
Interrogation
Murder
Begging
All Work And No Play Makes Dark A Dull Boy
You Win
Mysterious Note
Dark Dreams
No more Anti?
Fun At Raspy Hill
Bye Dark
You wont kill me
The Rain
Move
Don't Worry
Dark's Purpose
Good Girl
The End

Oh Anti

1K 30 3
By unknownuser1025

"Who do you want to love you, Anti?" I ask not wanting it to be too obvious that I would fit the bill.

"WelL *sighs* aNYBody rEAlly... But theRE is thiS ONe Girl." He says and my heart shatters... he already has someone in mind.

"Well maybe I can help?" I ask with a fake smile.

"It's No UsE sHe WOulD NeVer DaTe Me" He says as his eyes tear up.

"Anyone who wouldn't date you is a fool Anti! You seem like a great guy... *sighs*" I say wanting him to ask what's wrong.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Anti asks with a small tilt of his head.

"Nothing..." I say waiting and knowing how this game works. Computer man and I used to play it.

"CoMe ON YoU CaN TeLL mE." Anti says with a reassuring smile and blush.

I blush and say, "Well it's just I feel the exact same way..."

"WhAt Do YoU mEAn?" He asks with another head tilt.

"I mean I-I just want someone to love me... Dark is insane... and Mark isn't around enough... I just wish that there was somebody... anybody..." I say with a sigh. 

"WeLL... tHeRE'S alWaYs Me?" He smiles as we lock eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 154 10
This is a sad, very short Septiplier story because I've been reading a lot of these lately (Possible trigger warning.)
4.5K 137 11
**NO SMUT!!** Anti has been depressed lately. He hasn't eaten in months.. but one night he finally takes over Jacks body again, and it turns into a w...
47.3K 1K 31
When you were a kid and you were watching Markiplier and Jacksepticeye all time. But one day you saw a video about Darkiplier and Anti-jacksepticeye...
31.3K 888 33
JackSepticEye, known on YouTube as the loud energetic gamer, isn't all that he seems. For one, he has an evil bastard that lives in his mind. Two, he...