The Girl Underneath The Mistl...

Galing kay ActMyAgeX

Summer is 7 years old and goes to her first Christmas party, where she meets a surprisingly, nice 7 year old... Higit pa

The Girl Underneath The Mistletoe ~Harry Styles love story~
He's always been here... ~Harry Styles love story~
The Dance.The Love.The Care.~Harry Styles love story~
He's gone, and so is she...~Harry Styles love story~
He will find her ~Harry Styles love story~
You found me ~Harry Styles love story~
~Harry Styles love story~
Wow...~Harry Styles love story~
Be Mine ~Harry Styles love story~
Kidnapped by...~Harry Styles love story~
"I can't do this.." ~Harry Styles love story~
The Skype Call ~Harry Styles love story~
He doesn't love me anymore... ~Harry Styles love story~
~Harry Styles love story~
The Concert ~Harry Styles love story~
Meeting Summer's father~Harry Styles love story~
Christmas Eve ~Harry Styles love story~
What A Perfect Day. Yeah, Scratch Out Perfect ~Harry Styles love story~
You Forgot Me... ~Harry Styles love story~
Valentine's Day ~Harry Styles love story~
Moving In with Laughs ~Harry Styles love story~
The Accident ~Harry Styles Love Story~
~Harry Styles Love Story~
The Reality ~Harry Styles love story~
The Getaway ~Harry Styles love story~
The Departure ~Harry Styles love story~
Publicity VS Personal ~Harry Styles love story~
Double Dates ~Harry Styles love story~
Faint ~Harry Styles love story~
Shock ~Harry Styles love story~

Awkward years...~Harry Styles love story

47.5K 882 153
Galing kay ActMyAgeX

Hey guys! This is my 3rd upload on this story in one day! I uploaded this story at 3:30 am today and I'm already on my 3rd chapter! I'm going to do my very best to upload often but I have camp starting next week so be where:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer 12 years of age 

She still remembered him. Tall, cheeky, cute, curly, green piercing eyes. She's known him since she was seven and every Christmas they'd share a kiss underneath the mistletoe. She still fancied him much, but she feels like now that they are almost in our teen years...he might fancy someone else. Summer Kyle was the definition of insecure. She knew she'd loose Harry sooner or later, because to her, Harry is beyond gorgeous and she is just, plain, old Summer.

Summer trudged out of her parents car and after a few small steps she was at JoAnna's door. "Summer, what's wrong sweetheart, you usually are so excited to see Harry every year." Summer's mother whispered into her ear, so her father didn't hear her. 

Curt, Summer's father, didn't like the idea of Summer being upset at any costs, because he gives her anything she desires. Summer just looked down and rang the doorbell. She felt the cool breeze of JoAnna's home hit her and she felt the presence of her parents go inside. Summer followed after them but she couldn't get through. 

Summer looked up to see her face was an inch away from the boy with the emerald eyes. She smiled slightly at him and he just rolled his eyes playfully.

"Oh come here princess! Give me a hug!" The 12 year old Harry demanded. Summer chuckled, shocked that he remembered their nicknames and hugged Harry as she silently thanked the lord she remembered to put on perfume. 

Harry pulled away smiling and reached down and held her hand as he led her over to the window-sill. "How've you been?" Harry asked as they were both settled down on the window sill. "I've been good, yourself?" Harry smiled and replied "A lot better since you are here." Summer blushed and looked down, but Harry titled her chin up. "Hey hey princess, don't be embarrased." Summer glanced up just to see Harry's kind, nuturing eyes staring at her.

"Harry why don't you fancy girls at your school?" Summer blurted out before she could stop herself. Harry grinned and replied "Because girls at my school aren't you." Harry leaned in and kissed Summer on the lips, but Summer pulled away "Harry the mistletoe is over there." She reminded as Harry smiled sheepishly "I know, but I've wanted to do that since last Christmas." Summer smiled slightly "You still fancy me?" Harry looked at her as if she had three heads. "Of course I do...you're all I think about most of the time. Other girls don't compare to you." Summer was frustrated. I guess it wasn't good that she was pms-ing either. But why did he like her? What was so good about her? 

"Harry, come on. Why are you so nice to me?! There's nothing special about me, yet you fancy me. We're both 12, yet you say things adults would say to eachother. I guarentee there is prettier girls surrounding you every day. There is just no-" Summer was cut off by Harry, who was quite angry. 

"Princess,I am nice to you because you are a nice person! There is so much speical things about you! How come you don't realize that! It doesn't matter the age of the person who said the words, it matters the meaning. There is NO girl prettier than you, you are beautiful." Harry caressed the side of Summer's cheek as Summer blushed. Summer felt as if she were being a drama queen, but she would never understand why Harry likes her?

"Come on, let's talk about other things, like...is there any guy I need to beat up?" Harry asked, cracking his knuckles, which made Summer chuckle. He always said the right things at the right times. "Nope, don't worry Haz, I'm all yours." Summer replied, jokingly. Harry instantly liked the thought of Summer being all his. Gemma, Harry's sister, told him to always respect girls and made a rule that he cannot date before he is fourteen, since kid relationships don't last. That's the only thing holding him back from doing anything. Well he is twelve still. 

Summer's angelic voice broke Harry out of his thoughts. "So what has happened that's been interesting for you this year?" Summer asked, as Harry didn't hesitate to answer "Well I've been singing, my friends and I want to start a band soon, but other than that, just school and school and thinking of you." Harry replied. Summer smiled "Well I was thinking of you too...but do you ever get like...a weird feeling when you come here, and you are waiting to see me but you don't know how it's going to go and if I'll still fancy you?" Harry put on a weird, thinking face. "Not really, because I know your kinda shy when it comes to expressing your feelings but we have known eachother since we were seven and there's history in the littest of days, yet the many hours that we've spent together. We couldn't just forget that, so I don't have worries really, why do you?" He questioned.

Summer slightly nodded. "I am pretty insecure so I always feel like every time I come here your going to forget about me and yeah...it's kinda stupid." Summer rambled as her cheeks turned red from embarrasement. "No offense , it is stupid...I'd never forget somebody like you." Harry appointed. Summer smiled, once again Harry never failed to make her smile. "Now come on! We need to get off the serious note and off to the fun note! We only get a couple hours a year, lets make them count!" Harry stated as they started chatting about the stupidest things in the world. From dogs just being cats with a deranged meow, to the ocean is so salty from the tears of misunderstood sharks. 

These 12 year old kids were going from 12 going on 40 , to being 12 going on 2.  And as there was 5 minutes left until Harry and Summer had to leave , Harry brought Summer to the middle of the room, underneath the mistletoe, and this time before Harry even got the chance, all the adults surrounding them chanted "Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!" And NOT just like every year, Summer leaned in and kissed Harry on the lips, but only briefly. The crowd cheered as their parents called them "Summer/Harry time to go home!" Harry and Summer didn't share a hug, though. Much to both of their disappointment, but they shared two kisses, who were they to complain?

Summer 13 years of age

Summer was excited to see Harry again and this year, she made her parents go early to JoAnna's house, just so she could make Harry think she hasn't shown. Summer has changed a bit over the year, she has a different style-- no more dresses and skirts, just jeans and shirts, no more long, bruette, curly hair, now she has wavvy mid-stomach dark brown hair. She looks a bit different, but she is positive Harry won't care. He likes her for who she is.

As soon as JoAnna opened, Summer asked where she could hide, yet also see the front door, JoAnna lead her to the closest right next to the front door. 'Perfect' Summer thought to herself.

Summer waited there for about five minutes until the doorbell rang, she heard Harry's voice ring through her ears "Is Summer here yet?" Harry asked JoAnna as JoAnna replied with a slight smile "Nope, not yet sweetie." Harry heavily stomped by the front door closest and Summer prayed he wouldn't open it. He didn't. Summer let ten minutes pass and she heard Harry ask numerous times if Summer was here yet, and each time JoAnna replied no, Harry sighed sadly. Summer felt very bad making Harry feel this way so she decided to, quietly, come out. She glanced left then right and then she stared at the window-sill, where Harry was sitting, his back facing her. 

Summer couldn't handle it anymore, she ran full-speed toward Harry and jumped on him, making him fall on the ground with an -oof sound. "PRINCESS!" He shouted, causing adults to stop chatting and look at them. They were in such an awkward position. Harry was on the ground and Summer was on top of him and her legs were on his thighs and their hands were holding each other up. 

The adults just laughed, they were already used to this "coupley act" Summer and Harry shared, and they found it quite adorable. Everybody turned back to their conversation as Summer helped Harry up from the dirty carpet. "Well that was an...interesting way of saying hello!" Harry laughed at the end of his sentence. "Yeah sorry about that, I was in the front closest for like thirty minutes, waiting for you to come, so I could surprise you." Summer explained as Harry grinned at the thought Summer had put into that.

"Well that was a nice surprise...probably the best early Christmas gift I've ever gotten." Harry murmured, while looking up at a smiling Summer. "Wow you look different." Harry noticed. Summer raised her eyebrows "Is that supposed to be a bad thing?" Summer questioned, jokingly. Harry smiled "No of course not, its a good different. You were beautiful before and your beautiful now." Harry replied.

"You sure do have your way with words my charming Haz." Summer commented, as Harry blushed. "Aweh! Look who's blushing!" A voice said from behind Summer. Summer turned to see a girl about 16, with straight brown hair and brown eyes. "Gemma! Please go away !" Harry moaned. Gemma moved toward Harry and Summer and sat inbetween that. "What? Oh come on Harry, introduce me to your crush here!" Harry blushed as Gemma said 'crush' and Summer smiled as his embarrasement. Harry's eyes met Summer's and they had an instant, deep stare off.

"Hello!" Gemma exclaimed, waving her hands infront of Summer and Harry, who shuddered after Gemma interrupted them.

"Sorry" They mumbled. Summer flickered her eyes toward Gemma and put a warm smile on her face. "Hi I'm Summer, I'm 13 almost 14 in Febuary and yeah!" Summer introduced herself as Gemma turned to Harry with a knowing-look. "You see! Your crush is polite and nice!" Gemma shot at him, while Harry glared at her. Gemma just turned toward Summer and responded "Hi! I'm Gemma, Harry's older sister I'm 16 almost 17 and Harry loves you!" Summer blushed and Harry groaned "Gemma please leave! I want to talk to Summer!" Gemma sighed, smiling and getting up. "Okay! Bye Harry, bye Summer!" 

Gemma disappeared into the next room as Harry sighed "I am so sorry about her!" Summer chuckled "It's fine! I like her, I don't have any siblings so seeing you guys fight and stuff was the most entertaining thing family-related ever!" Summer explained as Harry smiled. "Hey do you want to go take a walk?" Harry wondered.

"Where to?" Summer questioned. "Just in the backyard and down JoAnna's hill." Harry replied smiling as he took his hand in hers and brought her outside. "It's warmer than I expected it to be." Summer commented. 

"That's because I'm here!" Harry replied, jokingly as Summer punched him in the arm, lightly. "Look at the sky" Summer realized, as she pointed to the sky. Harry grinned at the gray-black themed dusky sky. They started talking about everything as they walked further down JoAnna's back yard. (She has a hill backyard) Summer and Harry would talk about anything. They trust each other with everything. They even talked about puberty! Harry tried to make it less embarrassing for Summer to talk about because Harry wasn't embarassed by puberty, it apparently will make him 'more hot and cool'.  And it'd make Summer 'even more beautiful, if that was possible.' Then, Summer changed the subject to something she's been meaning to discuss. Love.

"How do you know when you're inlove Haz?" Summer asked. She liked asking questions. Harry smiled. "When everything feels right and you can't wait to be with that person. And you'll say...or do anything...just to keep them happy." Harry paused and looked at Summer, Summer put her head down because her face was beat red. Harry squeezed her hand and she looked up. She didn't know how amazing she was, and he didn't know how much she liked him.

 "HARRY! SUMMER! 5 MINUTES THEN WE ARE LEAVING!" Their parents called, Harry ran with Summer up the hill that they previously were walking down. "This is going to be hard." Harry commented. Summer glanced at him "But we're ready for the challenge." Summer finished. 

It took about 4 minutes to get up the hill and back to JoAnna's back porch. Harry stopped Summer before they went inside, and he pointed above them. Summer looked up and realized that on the back porch, above the top stair, a mistletoe was hanging above the two. 

"Perfect, we are finally alone." Harry whispered, leaning close to Summer. Summer closed her eyes and leaned forward, meeting Harry's lips. Once again, they saw flashes, heard awes and more comments coming from inside. 

Harry and Summer peared over their shoulders just to see all of the adults huddling inside, by the back-porch door.

"DO YOU GUYS EVER GO AWAY!?" Harry and Summer shouted, jokingly as they entered JoAnna's home and then exited, going back to Wolverhampton and Holmes Chapel.

"Til we meet again" Summer and Harry both whispered as they got fastened in their parents cars. "Til we meet again..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys loved that!!! OMG! I am amazed at the support by you guys! This is just so amazing!

Next goal 8 comments and 10 votes! Let's do it guys!!!:)

And on the sidebar was Harry helping a fan from being crushed, I found it and thought it was very sweet and it shows how he really is a sweetheart just like he is portrayed in this story!:)

Much love xx 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.1K 185 28
Dylan Kennedy, a normal 18 year old girl from Dallas, Texas took a trip to London, in February by herself. Crazy, right? Her first day in London, she...
26.9K 292 33
17 year old Hailey and her best friend Sam have won a chance to spend the day with One Direction in Toronto. After spending the day with the boys Hai...
1K 16 33
Harry is a 15 year old boy. His only friend is Ellie his six year old neighbour that he baby sits. Harry is openly gay and doesn't give two shits if...
1.4M 24.3K 43
"Say hello to your new baby sister". That was the worst thing that 6 year old Harry Styles had ever heard in his short life. He wanted a baby brother...