Last Chance (Completed)

بواسطة WrittenbyJanae

Sequel to One Night. Continue to follow Aria and Landon through possible love and parenthood while also getti... المزيد

Sequel
1. Aria
2. Landon
3. Jodie
4. Aria
5. Mink
6. Landon
7. Jodie
8. Mink
10. Landon
11. Jodie.
12. Mink
13. Aria
14. Mink
15. Jodie
16.
17. Mink
18. Aria
19. Ominscent
20. Jodie
21. Aria
22. Mink
23. Chris
24. Jodie
25. Ominscent
26. Mink
27. Double POV
28. Mink
29. Omniscient

9. Aria

27.1K 1.5K 2.3K
بواسطة WrittenbyJanae

I sat in my bed cuddled up with Ava who was desperately trying to get out of my grasp when all I wanted to was be all over her. She started crying so I let go of her as she stopped as soon as I was no longer touching her.

Mink and Kennedy started laughing, "see, even Ava tired of your shit. She tired of being in the bed all up under you so get your ass up!" Mink demanded.

"I don't want to." I sighed.

"Oh it's girls nice tonight, you're getting up." Kennedy added in. I swung my legs over the bed as I yawned. "I think I'm going to skip this one."

Mink stood up in front of me, "oh hell no. You are not leaving me with Kennedy and that weird ass girl. You're coming to girls night." She side eyed Kennedy. She definitely gave her some words for inviting Kira. But Kennedy swears she's trying to build peace between all of us since Jodie dates her.

I slightly smiled as my phone went off, rolling my eyes as I saw Landon's name pop up again. He had been staying at his moms and blowing my phone up like crazy apologizing and making it clear he had ended it with her before I even found out which I knew was true because Mink told me that Ashley had said they ended that week. That didn't mean shit, it should have been over a long time ago.

I was over him, I was under the impression that relationship had been dead but it was fully alive. That's what hurt the most and I was upset with myself for not noticing that he was playing me under my nose. I turned back around looking at Mink as she spoke again, "you're coming."

"What about Ava? Landon was supposed to watch her." I reminded them.

"And he still can, the fuck you mean? Just because y'all broke up doesn't mean he isn't a father anymore go ahead and tell him you need him to watch Ava still. What he gon' tell you no? He ain't stupid he trying to get you back he going to do whatever you ask. And that's his child." She had a point. Kennedy nodded agreeing with her as Ava was squatting up and down on her legs as she laughed. "I don't want to talk him."

"Bi-" Mink stopped before she said the full word, attitude in action "hand me your phone." I did as she asked as she quickly sent a text on my phone and got a reply just as quick. "He asked what time he should get her. What you think?" She was looking at Kennedy.

"Tell him like seven, and let him know he's keeping her over night."

"Over night?" I asked as I looked at Kennedy like she was crazy.

She rolled her eyes waving me off as Mink texted him back. I heard my text tone go off as she read the message and a smile spread across her face. "We're all good, so you need to get your stank ass in the shower. We're get your outfit and then you need to pack Ava's bag. Her daddy will be here to get her in a couple of hours."

I looked down at my phone seeing messages come in from Landon, I opened them seeing multiple cute pictures of Ava with a smile on her face causing me to smile. It seemed as if he was doing whatever he could just to get a response out of me.

"Finally a smile," Kira stated as she walked by me with two cups in her hand. Placing one in front of me and keeping the other for herself.

"What has you smiling? And why have you been so down?" She asked as Mink got the music working and Kennedy continued making drinks.

I sighed as I locked my phone, "I'm surprised Jodie didn't tell you, I found out Landon hasn't been too faithful." Her mouth dropped, "you're lying." I shook my head as I pulled my curls up, placing them into a sloppy bun not really in the mood to talk about it.

"Alright, time to get this party started!" Kennedy smiled as she walked towards us with a drink in her hand after handing Mink hers. "Turn the music down a little," she stated towards Mink. Mink did so before making her way to the circle that we sat in.

"Okay, first things first. Let's catch up. I'll start," Kennedy said with a smile. "So Chris and I are really good." She smiled as Mink and I both shot a look at each other before slightly laughing. Neither one of us could believe she was taking him serious. She side eyed the both of us. "What's funny?"

"Oh nothing." Mink states as she sipped her drink. "Finish your update." She rolled her eyes as the smile came back to her face as Kira shot Mink a look. "The sex is great and yeah."

"And we went on a double date the other day." Kira added in causing Mink to roll her eyes. I chuckled, this night was probably exactly what I needed because the shade Mink and Kira were throwing was about to make the night interesting and probably quite funny.

"How did that go?" Mink asked with a fake smile. "Kennedy, a bird and two ho ass niggas. I'm sure it was interesting."

My mouth dropped as I held a laugh as Kennedy's eyes got big. "Okay!" Kennedy clapped, stopping it before it went any further. "We need to squash this beef the two of you have because this isn't going to work."

"Or she can just go," Mink suggested instead.

"You're a petty ass bitch. What are you so mad about?" Kira asked with a slight smile.

"Girl you disrespected me the first day I met you. I ain't mad, just don't fuck with you."

"Bitch you were all up on my man."

"Is he really your man?" Mink asked as she looked up in thought.

"Mink. Stop being petty please." Kennedy pleaded.

Kira laughed, "clearly you want him and you're just mad he chose better."

Mink laughed "Bitch who wants him?" She asked wide eyed as she looked at Kira. "I don't know what's up with everybody and this high ass pedal stool that they like to hold Jodie on but the nigga ain't that special."

"I meannn, he does have quite the reputation." Kennedy started. "Between him easily putting niggas in place by whooping they ass." She eyed Mink, "and no offense Kira," her eyes going to Kira. "Apparently his dick game is like that too. Jodie kind of is like that." Kennedy finished with a shrug. I rolled my eyes, Kennedy could be such a dick rider she did the same shit with Landon at one point. She was sounding real "pick me!" at the moment.

Kira nodded her head, "no offense taken, I know what I got." She smiled as she continued "and she knows that." Her eyes went to Mink. "Listen boo, it's okay if you like Jodie plenty of girls do. But that's my man. And I wasn't going to take lightly to you walking around holding his hand. Like the fuck?"

Mink laughed, "Okay dick rider one and two. Let's be clear if I wanted your "man" I would have him. And that's what's wrong with you bitches now. Didn't have a clue who you were but your man did so that's who you should've been checking and disrespecting. I don't take lightly to disrespect, so like the fuck?" She questioned mimicking Kira.

"Bitch please, you couldn't have my man if you tried." Kira stated with a roll of her eyes.

Mink chuckled, "you wanna put money on that? I'm sure I could have him without even trying."

"You wanna get fucked up?" Kira questioned as she stood up.

"Bitch do you want to try?" Mink stood up as well as Kennedy quickly shot up. "Nooo! Let's not!" Kennedy stood in front of Mink. "Can y'all please just have a civilized conversation."

"I tried that the first day I met her." Mink let be known. "She's the one in here acting like she trying to buck up. I'm cool. But if she wanna pop shit I will gladly pop off with her."

I stood up going towards Kira. "You good?" I questioned, trying to calm her down. It was clear Mink pushed her buttons. "Like I'm just tired of these bitches always riding Jodie dick," she yelled out as she smacked her fist to her hand. "This shit been going on for years." It was clear this was an issue she dealt with when it came to Jodie, I never knew him to really have a girlfriend so I knew he dealt with multiple women.

"Bitch you're delusional." Mink let out as she crossed her arms.

"I swear on everything I'm about to pop that bitch in her mouth. Like I've legit been trying to be cool! From the night we all went out and tonight but it's like she has to say some slick shit. Like I can be a lady," she pointed towards herself breaking her eye contact from me and placing it on Mink momentarily. "But clearly she can't. I know how to be in a room with someone I don't fuck with and still enjoy myself."

She had a slight point they didn't have to interact but at the same time it was only four of us. I turned around. "Mink, can you just be cool?"

"Or can y'all at least just literally talk it out without all the threats and the you want my man shit." Kennedy added in.

Mink didn't say anything as she sat down, Kira sat down as well as her leg shook. Kennedy and I followed. "Okay," Kennedy let out with a sigh. She looked towards Mink. "So Mink you have a problem with her because of how she disrespected you," she then turned looking at Kira. "And you have a problem with Mink because you think Mink wants Jodie."

"In a sense," Kira let out.

"Howwww?" Mink questioned. "Like Jodie even told you it wasn't like that. It's like you want me to want him. Like I'm convinced."

"I sense something between the two of y'all, like it's more to it." She replied. I looked at Kennedy as she caught my eye, she was just sensing what we all did. I couldn't even be mad at her.

"Well it's not. Me and Jodie ain't never been like that and I don't do taken men. He's all yours. Trust, and if he ain't all yours it's not because he's dealing with me."

Kira just looked at her for a minute before responding. "Okay. I still don't fuck with you like that but my bad for how I came at you."

"Oh I don't fuck with you like that either, no worries we will never be friends. I won't even say we cool. Appreciate that though."

Kennedy let out a breathe. "So we can continue on with our night with less shade thrown?"

"I'll try," Mink smiled.

Kennedy looked at Kira, "do you want to update? I guess moreso for Aria and I."

"Sure." She paused for a second before continuing. "Well, me and Jodie are great. We're thinking about getting a place together once we graduate -"

"How you, nevermind" Mink interrupted.

"No finish," she asked.

Mink shook her head, "I just don't understand why you about to move in with a nigga you so insecure about."

"It'll probably make her feel more secure, like she'll know what he's doing." Kennedy added in.

I snorted. "Sorry, no offense but I got my ass played and lived with the nigga."

"Speaking of," Kira stated taking the conversation off of her, "are you thinking about getting back with him?"

I looked at her as I thought. Realistically if this had been the first incident I think I would have considered it more. But seeing as how it wasn't I just didn't think I could. I shook my head as I looked down. "Highly doubt it."

"What about Ava?" She questioned.

"He can be a daddy without them being together," Mink threw in.

"I thought about that," I started as I looked up at her. "And he's a bomb ass father and I can't take that away from him. But I feel like he was selfish as far as this relationship goes. He was selfish from the start of us. The way we started isn't your most typical."

"Man don't even remind me of that shit. Fuccccck him." Mink stretched out causing me to laugh.

"Y'all are so cute though!" Kira stated.

"They were, past tense. She gon' find her an even better nigga. A nasty ass fine nigga ready to play step daddy," Mink said in a nasty tone.

"Ew Mink, shut up!" I laughed.

"No stop. Really." Kennedy stated with a stale face as she looked at her before a smile appeared. "So you really done?" Kennedy put her focus on me.

"I think so." I nodded.

"I don't think you should be. Like y'all have so much history and have gotten through so much. Like I feel like he truly wants to be with you but just put himself in a sucky situation."

"And that's his fault." Mink said with attitude. I nodded my head in agreeance.

Kennedy rolled her eyes. "Mink you have no compassion."

"And Kennedy you have too much. No offense but you're just too easy to play and Aria is not about to be like that."

Kennedy looked slightly offended. "What are you saying?"

"Like I said, no offense. But you're dealing with Chris the same nigga that was dodging your calls after the first time y'all fucked. The same nigga that had you fighting that bird ass bitch at the hookah bar because y'all we're dealing with him at the same time. Niggas believe your actions, you keep showing a nigga he can play you and he gon' continue to play you. I believe in second chances but not multiple and this ain't Landon first go round."

"That's shady as fuck for you to say." Kira shot out.

Mink rolled her eyes. "She's my friend if anybody going to tell her the truth it needs to be me."

Kennedy sat there in silence after rolling her eyes. "Nice to know how you feel Mink."

"Oh my gosh, Kennedy I wasn't saying that shit to hurt your feelings. And if I did I'm sorry, but I feel like you sleep on yourself and I've told you that plenty of times and I've told you plenty of times to leave Chris dog ass alone too. Don't act like this is new to you."

Kennedy ignored her as she faced me, "Aria I feel like y'all weren't really together when the first set of events happened. Like you weren't really trying to fuck with him."

Mink slightly chuckled. "What is he texting you or some shit asking you to persuade her?"

"Honestly," I finally spoke up, "haven't I dealt with enough while dealing with him? I'm done okay? He's gave me the biggest blessing and for that I'll forever be grateful but I can't just willingly continue to deal with those type of things. I give him another chance and he does it again then what? I'm back here, back hurt? I don't want to do that."

"But what if he doesn't?" Kira questioned.

"Are you bitches dumb? Like did Chris and Jodie tell y'all to come here and put in a word for Landon?" Mink questioned.

"Mink!" I semi-yelled as I shot her a look. I understood both sides.

"You know what," Kira started with a smile. "I've realized something, Mink is the only single one, the only one not getting dick. It's like you want Aria to leave him alone so you're not the only lonely and miserable one. Misery loves company."

Mink rolled her eyes. "Far from miserable, far from lonely. Kira keep fucking with me and imma fuck your nigga and let you tell me how it feels to be lonely and miserable cause I guarantee you the nigga won't be back. However, how am I the bad guy if I don't want my girl to go through more hurt, like she's been through enough. Like need I remind y'all what all the nigga has done?"

"Focusing on the past does no good." Kennedy stated quickly stated not trying to allow any time for Kira to respond to Mink's comment.

Mink shook her head, "you're missing the whole point. I'm done with this conversation." Mink stood up as she walked to the kitchen.

"Me too," I stated. "I've made my decision and I don't need the two of you trying to talk me out of it. If I decide I want to be with Landon I will. But right now I feel like I just need to focus on graduating and my daughter."

They both nodded in silence. "Well enough of all that," Kennedy smiled "let's turn up!"

That's truly what I needed, something to get my mind off of it.

Whose your favorite female character? Least favorite?

Do y'all rock with Kennedy and Kira's standpoint or Mink's?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

108 21 17
What do you do when you find out that the one you have given your whole heart to was never yours to keep? That's a question Ariella has to navigate w...
92.6K 6.3K 57
They said marriage was for better and for worse but what can she do when her husband dumps her for a mistress he barely knew? This books uncovers all...
724K 31.7K 138
YOU MUST READ LOVE DON'T COST A THING IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK. This Is The Sequel. ⚠ WARNING ⚠ This Story Contains Violence, Explicit Langua...