Blue Flame Alchemist

By InukoTaishoDragneel

Very interesting and sort of fun to read. I really put this out there for people to read just for fun and it... More

The beginning
Continue
Day before exams
State Alchemist Exam
Naming Time
Authors note
Second mission
Halted mission
Ed, save your sister!
Al, she's dead.
Wendy is alive
New gift
Author's Note
Yet another author's note
Yet Another Author's Note
A/n
A/N
The Truth

Blue Flame Alchemist

853 22 0
By InukoTaishoDragneel

                      The beginning

Me and Ed wanted to talk to this commanding officer named Lt. Colonel Roy Mustang. We both were fifteen and our younger brother Alphonse was fourteen. I am Wendy Elric. Twins with Edward Elric. When we were eight and Al was seven, we tried bringing back Mom. She was my life. When she passed away, I tried taking a knife and I put it up to my throat right as Ed walked in. He then realized what I was trying to do. He ran up to me right as the knife put a tiny cut on my throat. He then yelled,'' What are you trying to do! We already lost Mom! I don't want to loose you, too!''

   That struck my heart, I thought I would die right then. But his words,' I don't want to loose you, too!' means alot to me now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
643K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...