"Fate" | #Wattys2018 |

By Amrita_doll

|| General Fiction || || Romance || Currently Ranked - 06 in lovehaterslationship 02 in wattpadlovestory... More

New
Chapter 1 ## Life
Chapter 2## The home once i called mine
Chapter 3## Move on
Chapter 4## Shopping
Chapter 5## My Frogface
Chapter 6## That Blue Dress
Chapter 7## The First Lie
Chapter 8## Friends
Chapter ##9 Nightmares
Chapter ## 10 Raining
Chapter 11## Alex is here
Chapter 12## Humiliated
Chapter 13## Album
Chapter 14## Coffee Shop
Chapter 15## Our Bond
Chapter 16## Bitter Truth
Chapter 17## Everything
Chapter 18## Challenge
Chapter 19## His Planning
Chapter 20 ## Promise
Chapter 21## Mistake
Chapter 22## Old memories
Chapter 23## Grammy and Grandpa
Chapter 23## Mrs.Max
Thank You Note
Chapter 24## My first Kiss
Chapter 25 ## "I need you"
Chapter 26 ## Loved
Chapter 27 ## Drama
Chapter 28 ## Dinner Party
Chapter 29 ## Glittery Stars
Chapter 31## Our Sins (part 1)
Chapter 32 ## Our Sins(part 1)
Chapter 33 ## Our Sins(Part2)
Notice
Chapter 34 ## Our Sins (Part 2)
Chapter 35 ## New Beginning.
Chapter 36 ## Beach
Cover
Chapter 37 ## Engagement
Chapter 38 ## His Letter
Chapter 39## Her little Secret.
Chapter 40 ## Faith
Chapter 41 ## The Grave Stone
Chapter 42## Heart Beat.
New Book
Epilogue

Chapter 30 ## "Always You"

4.4K 142 19
By Amrita_doll

Next two days went quickly. I maintain my regular routine but this time the amount of food has been increased. My mom makes sure that I eat the whole food. Thanks to the doctor who said I'm weak that's why I fell in the ground of the bathroom.

"Mom Seriously I can't eat that much." I complain her. It's impossible to eat that much food without getting fat like Mrs. Collins.

Mrs. Collins is a obese lady, everyone knows about her. She lives across the street from our house with her old grandmother who is now eighty two.

"Shut up and complete your food." Mom orders. I huff in reaction and then continue to eat. I know its better to keep quiet rather than argue with her.

Just then I got a message in my phone. I open it...

Would you mind  if I take you out for another date?

A smile tugs in my lips as I saw the message. This boy never fails to make me feel happy.

Of course.I'll be ready by 6pm. I send him the reply.

Okay, will pick you up by then.:-)

He replies back. I don't know what have Aiden seen in me but I remember his words when he told me that I remind him of his love.

After that by 5pm when I was getting ready I saw my mom is watching tv in living room.

"Mia come here see Alex is giving his interview." mom says but she doesn't take her eyes out of tv screen.

"later mom." I tell her. Why my mom is so fond of Alex neither I understand then nor now.

I'm stepping on the stairs when I heard,

"congratulations​ Mr.Thompson, 'Always you' is your biggest hit this year till now . But your fans out  there want to know that is this story related to your personal life?".

I stop dead in my tract.

'story'

'personal life'

'Always you'

I swirl my head immediately and saw him on the tv screen saying,"  No it's totally fiction story, but it occupies a special place in my heart."

My head is spinning. I can't understand what is he talking about.

"He's a published writer Mia that's why he's here." My mom proudly says as her eyes became glossy. I grip the railing tightly as I feel light-headed.

'This can't be true'

'No it's not true.'

I storm into my room and lock the door behind my back. I type 'Always you' into my phone and scanned it for details.

Al.Thomposon lived in NewYork, but he is currently on a book tour for his NewYork Time Best Selling Novel 'Always Me' which gains lots of appreciation from the readers this year. My heart is beating fast in my chest and I start mumble..

"No"

"No"

"No, please Alex you don't."

And then I saw him on the screen with his book in his hand.

"Always You."

It has a cover pic of a bench nearby a pond and then I realize it's the picture of the park...

'our park'.

It's hard to believe that the story is about us.

'our story'.

Flashbacks

11 years ago,

'what you're writing?' I asked him when I saw him on his desk with his dairy.

Our families had dinner together this weekend so, we were in Aunt Lisa's house for dinner but he wasn't giving me any attention. He always seemed to busy with his dairy and pen and honestly he was best in writing at that time in his class. He had lots of mementos from school for his writing. He always won any competition when it came to writing.

I scrunched my nose and brought my hands in my chest, folding it. Alex looked at me from his book with a knowing irritating look on his face.

"You go Mia, I'll come." Alex said in a irritating tone.

"No I want you to play with me right now." I whined and fake tears in my eyes.

"Please".

"Please" I made puppy dog eyes and stared at him.

"Only you can look exactly same like a dog with your eyes." He said back and in response I stuck my tongue out. He closed his eyes with a huff. I knew he couldn't fight back with me if I faked my tears but little do I knew that he knew it was fake tears but didn't complained for once.

Why would he? He was my best friend and only friend I had that time.

He was folding his dairy back and was about to stand from his desk...

"By the way what are you writing?" I asked as I took his dairy in my hand.

"No, don't." He hurriedly said as he snatched his dairy back. I looked at his face with confusion.

"You can't read it." He said as he put his dairy back in table and tuned my shoulder towards the door.

"Why?" I asked him as he placed his arm around my shoulder. I was way too short at that time so, it was a comforting gesture of him which I loved.

"Because you're too young to read it." He explained the reason which I didn't understand. How could I ? I was only ten at that time. He was only two years older than me and according to my calculations it wasn't any big deal between us.

"But I want to." I stubbornly said back. He didn't gave any answer and by the time we were already in the living room and could hear that our parents were conversing with each other.

"Are you writing about sex?" I asked out of nowhere and he stopped walking and  looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"I know you're writing something dirty that's why you aren't letting me read your diary."

"Jeez Mia, who told you about this?"  I could say he was shocked from my outbrust. The whole sex thing wasn't so clear to me then but I knew it wasn't about something anyone easily talk.

"I heard Jina saying something about sex in school and she was scolding Claire for saying the word loud in class." I explained him and I saw a light shades of redness appears in his cheek.

"Are you blushing?" I asked him and brust out in laughing. It was hilarious as well as cute also to see him like that. He slapped my head and said....

"Stop eavesdropping Mia and don't say that word again." He scolded me. But as I was little brat it didn't bother me. I thought he was embarrassed by the word or by me saying the word and I mentally made a note to use that word frequently in front of him.

"But when you will let me read your book?" I again asked him.

"When the right time will come." He said and took me in the living room.

End of the flashback

My phone starts ringing, it's then I realize that I was zoned out for a little while. I see the caller's ID and answer it. It was Aiden who said me to be ready but I'm least bother about it right now. I ignore it and continue to scroll through the screen...

I click on the reviews and then I see the comments.

[You're a great writer]

[I love your book and I understand the suffering of Patrick. The girl is totally a bitch.]

[Oh God she's a fucking whore]

There are numerous comments on this book. Specially Calling the girl whore, slut and nerd.

A tear rolls from my eyes as my bottom lip quivers.

How could he do something like that?

How could he tell our story to everyone fucking out their?

How could he let those people calling me from names when they don't have the fucking idea of me in first place?

I close my mobile. I know those people don't know me personally but it fucking hurt that they are judging the girl without knowing her part of story. I feel like a gutted fish.

'why did he write a book?'

'was he hoping I would read it?'

'was he only using our story for his own bestseller without my permission?'

'I need to find him to get the answers to these questions.'

'And I need them right now.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 0 27
Mia I was freed, I was loved, and I was able to figure out who I was. I gave him my heart. I let him be my first for everything. He told me how h...
135K 4.7K 35
"Do you touch yourself Mia?" he whispers. I blush with embarrassment, but I can't lie to him at this moment. He's back in control. "Yes,"I breath out...
A Memory Away By kAy

Teen Fiction

282K 10K 42
[HR: #2 in Young Adult 28/3/19] ❛❛One look and I fell in love again.❜❜ ❈ ❈ ❈ "Aren't you going to say anything?" I turned around to face him. "Thanks...
2.3K 214 41
"If it's destiny... I would rather choose to die... than to not have you love me back." ........... "Why him...?", Anna shook Mia's shoulders as...