All Gold Everything[DISCONTIN...

De Miss_Hoodnificent

As A Forewarning; This Book Is Discontinued. A Tyga Fan Fiction Featuring Other Celebrities As Well (: This... Mais

All Gold Everything
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Discontinued.

Chapter 9

3.1K 150 16
De Miss_Hoodnificent

All Gold Everything: Chapter 9

*Tyga P.O.V.*
*A Few Days Later*

"So next Wednesday we'll work on a new beat?" I asked Chris as we sat in the cafeteria. All this work on songs, beats, and performances is a lot to take in but its fun as fuck. Nothin' like hearin' the people cheering your name and signing merchandise.

"Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Then Friday we got to meet up with the manager and talk about the next performance we do." I nodded my head.

"Look at Honey and August over there." I said as I caught a glimpse of them. "Call me a dumbfuck but I think they got somethin' goin' on. Whether it be fuck buddies or a relationship, but I know for a fact they more than just friends."

"August and Honey huh? Talk about a pair, I was thinkin' maybe she'd try to get with you." He laughed.

"My ass would have too." If I wasn't already with Aaliyah.

"Look who finally decided to show up. Cindy-Loo-Hoo and her trusty friend Miss-I'm-Too-Good-To-Help-Chris-Out-On-The-History-Test." Chris said as he gave 'em a hug. Aaliyah came and sat next to me while Cindy sat next to Chris.

"You could have just used your phone dumbass." She snapped at him. Ooh. A lil' venom there. She better not snap at me or we gon' have a problem.

"I was and that still didn't help. Cindy come get food with me." They both got up and walked over to the seemingly endless line.

"So what's up your ass now?" I asked.

"So fuckin' funny Ty." That's cause it was funny. "I'm just havin' a shitty ass morning."

"What the fuck happened? God damn, I'm over here trynna hear your over dramatic ass out and you won't spill the shit."

"Over dramatic ass? Nigga fuck you." She said with that famous roll of her eyes.

"You needa get dicked down, that's what." I said with a laugh. "But I sure as hell ain't, not with that damn attitude."

"Who said I wanted to get dicked down by you anyways?" I just rose an eyebrow in shock.

"Um just a few nights ago you were grabbing on my dick were you not? So I'm about a hunnit and twenty percent sure, your thirsty ass wants some of me." I saw the corners of her mouth start to form a smile. "Don't hide that beautiful smile Aaliyah or I'ma tickle you to get it back."

"Alright alright fine." She leaned into my chest and I gladly wrapped my arms around her. "You realize everyone can see us like this right?"

"Yeah and I don't really care anymore. I love you and if I wanna hug you like this, then I will." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Awww Ty that's so cute." She pulled away and fixed her hair. "So we're hanging out today right?"

"Is that even a question? Yes we are." August and Honey came walking up and took a seat. "How y'all been?" I asked as I dapped him. Honey sat next to Aaliyah and those two instantly started talking like they haven't talked in 40 years. God damn.

"Been pretty damn good honestly. How you been? I heard you and Chris been performing?"

"Yup. Come to the next one. I'll text you all the details and shit once we find out more about it." Aaliyah worked her way onto my lap so I got a face full of her hair. "God Damn Aaliyah, put your weave up or some shit."

"This ain't a damn weave sweet n' sour pork. This my real hair and it stays down."

"Hard headed ass." I said under my tongue which got August laughing.

"Talk about a married couple." Honey said with a smile.

"I would die if my ass was married to hers." I laughed and her jaw dropped.

"No one said I'd say yes to you."

"Who said I'd propose?" I felt a hard smack against my arm.

"That's that colder than ice talk, Ty." August said through his laughs.

"Shit, you know you'd want me to be your wife."

"If I was faded maybe."

"You're a dick-"

"It's what I got, so thank you." Child ass.

"All day with you two." Honey chimed in. Well I didn't start it, Aaliyah should have put her hair up in the first place.

***

We were high as fuck.

Aaliyah and I went back to my place and we were rolling up like we ain't got a damn thing to do for the rest of the week.

"Tyyyyyyyyy." She whined.

"What girl?"

"I'm hungry." She was laying back on my bed next to me.

"Go get somethin' to eat. The kitchen hasn't moved since you was last here." I laughed as I pulled her on my chest. "I love when you lay on me."

"Why?"

"Because then I get to feel your boobs right up against my chest and they feel fuckin' amazing." I was just in my boxers and she was in one of my long wife beaters. It looked more like a short tight dress on her, which was all the more fine with me.

"That's like me sayin' I love laying on you because I get to feel your balls on my upper thighs." She giggled as she buried her head into the crook of my neck.

"You know you love it." I said against her neck. I looked up for a quick second and saw there was still smoke in my room. I guess I didn't open the window enough, fuck. "We needa open the window."

"Why? I like it hot and smokey." She said still laughing. She picked her head up and kissed my forehead.

"Were you makin' some kind of a sex joke or nahh?"

"Maybe." This female.

"Wanna fuck?" She didn't say a damn thing, all she did was crash her lips against mine and she kissed hard.

I let my hands roam down her sides and rested right on that ass of hers. I felt her smile against my lips before I flipped us over so I was hovering over her.

We broke our passionate kiss to slip off the last bits of clothing we had on.

"Fine fuck Aaliyah, you're gorgeous." I said as I examined her bare body.

"Thank you." She said with a rosey tint to her cheeks before she pulled me back down to kiss her. I wanted to touch every last part of her and that's exactly what I did.

I sucked gently on her neck as my hand left from caressing her breast to right down to her core. I slipped one finger in and it was like her body jolted.

"Tyyy..." She hissed lowly next to my ear as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel her fingers grabbing onto my small curls on the base of my neck.

After a short moment of that, I spread her legs and she looked a lil' off, or was that the Cali Kush fuckin' with me?

"You good?" She nodded her head and I slid into her slowly. I saw a look of pain and a small wince come from her so I stopped.

"Ty how much more?" She begged.

"8 feet more."

"Fuck you-"

"I'm fuckin' you now." That shut her ass up quick unless this dick did cause I just pushed the rest in and she let out a scream. "Best I went all at once, I promise." I said as she curled up and held onto me.

She let go and looked into my eyes.

"You aight or need a moment?" I asked as I kissed her cheek. She laid back down and just smiled.

I got my answer.

*In The Morning*

I woke up to find a naked Aaliyah wrapped around me. Awe that was cute.

I looked at my clock and saw it was almost 6. I decided to lay there and wrapped my arms around her.

Her hair was everywhere but she had a small smile on her face, so I'm guessing she's having on bomb ass dream.

"Aaliyah wake yo loud ratchet ass up." I said next to her ear.

"Fuck you, you leftover sushi roll." I can't wait till she runs out of her dumb ass nick name shit.

"Good you're awake. What were you dreaming about?" She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Just you."

"I'm in your dreams now?" She nodded. "What was goin' on in that dream?"

"Things."

"You got such a freaky ass mind but since we on this topic, come take a shower with me." I got out of bed and picked her up bridal style.

***

*Aaliyah P.O.V.*

"Funny how you couldn't even stand in the shower without my support." He teased.

"Shut up." I snapped as I slipped on a pair of his shorts and my sweatshirt. I threw my hair up in a wet messy bun.

"I put it down good last night and you can't deny that." Cocky ass.

"Yeah yeah, you did." I just mugged him.

"What should we do today?" He asked as he was playing with my sweatshirt ties.

"I'm tired, sore, and hungry. I don't wanna do shit today."

"Aight, I'll get you something to eat." He smiled as he hopped off the bed.

"Oh my God your Mom." I just thought about that.

"Don't worry. She was out last night anyways and hasn't come home yet." I let out a sigh of relief. He left the room and I felt a phone vibrate. I looked at mine and saw I had nothing. That means it must have been Ty's phone. I took a peek at the lock screen and saw he had a text from some number he didn't save in his contacts.

Curiosity is a damn bitch.

I unlocked his phone and saw an entire conversation unfold. I saw the number sent a picture a few days ago and it was one of the females from Chris and his last performance.

I shrugged it off till I came across a text talking about them hooking up. I don't know if they were planning to or if they had already hooked up and wanted to discuss it but I was pissed.

I slipped off his shorts and scrambled to get my jeans on. The fact I'm still sore doesn't help my cause.

I grabbed my stuff and pulled my car keys out of my purse then slowly headed downstairs.

"Where you goin'?" He asked once I reached the bottom.

"The hell away from you. When you figure out what got me bent out of shape, you let me know, until then, fuck you Tyga." I deliberately left his phone open to the texts I saw on his bed.

We literally just fucked last night and come to find out he's flirting with another girl? Well it could be many but I only peeked at that one conversation.

I hopped in my car and the second I tossed my phone on the seat, it began to ring and I already knew it was Tyga.

Should I answer? Nahh.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

43.7K 414 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
186K 9.5K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
7.6K 28 96
this story is VERY old but just a disclaimer if you read it there's a lot of smut !¡! I might start to write again on this but I don't know yet.
62.1K 2.3K 51
(READ 'Hold on Pain ends' Before reading this book)