WANTED: JUNG HOSEOK

By _bunnyV_

where in Hoseok signed the annulment papers but Namjoon ripped it into confetti. --- this is a book 2 for Wa... More

WANTED!
ALOHA
Stalking
Runaway
Home Again
Let's get divorce
Is he dying?
Abort
Life in LA
Jung Jae Chan
Seoul
THE PLAN
next step: let destiny play
You can be selfish
NOT AN UPDATE: BUT PLS READ IT
TOGETHER
So it's you.
The END
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S CORNER

Jimin you got no jams

2.9K 214 56
By _bunnyV_

"Hyung you know that I will not stop pestering you right?" Jimin asked.

"At least let me eat for awhile." Hoseok said pointing at his food.

"Well anyways how long you will stay here?" Hoseok asked to his best friend hoping that he will not stay for so long.

"Hyung-- is this how you hate me? You-- I just came here and now you wanted me to go back to where I am from?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"I will stay here for like... Until you were able to give birth." Jimin said, Hoseok almost spit his food.

"What?!"

"Hyung we know that you can stay all alone, but having a baby is different. Don't worry I have my jobe here... I'm not jobless okaii." Jimin said Rolling his eyes.

After Hoseok eat, he decided to go to his room.

"Hyung--" Hoseok closed the door, right to his face.

Jimin blinked his eyes. "Wooow! Magic-- I mean woow! Rood. Why did he became like that? Ah-- pregnant hormones."

Jimin muttered.

"What will I do? Jimin will never stop asking me." Hoseok talked to himself.

Hoseok was trying to clear his mind.

He did some breathing exercises.

Then opened the door.

He kicked Jimin who's laying at his sofa.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"You can ask me now." Hoseok said.

"Why did you lie about this?"

"As I've said to the MarkSon couple, Namjoon and Hyeri's child need to grow up with a complete normal family it's the best for them." Jimin picked his ears trying to clarify what did he heard from Hoseok's statement.

"Hyung? Pardon?"

"So? The best for your baby is to grow up without his dad?"

"I--i know it wasn't good... But you know it right... That my case is a rare thing. I don't want my baby to grow getting so much attention and bullied by anyone." Hoseok said.

"Hyung, you know that growing up without his dad will cause him to be bullied or make fun." Jimin said trying to fight for the baby's rights.

"Jimin you-- you got no jams."

"HYUNG!" Jimin screamed.

"I mean you don't understand Jimin..." Hoseok answered, Jimin sighed he maybe doesn't understand but he knows that Hoseok's baby has the right to grow up with Namjoon, grow up with a family.

"But you know what hyung... Before I left Seoul. I met Namjoon hyung... He said to me that he really wants to hate you so much, so bad... But he can't understand himself why he can't hate you... He keeps on falling for you for unknown reasons even though he was hurt..." Jimin lowered his head he wants to hide his sympathy with his favorite couple.

*"I will be selfish for once"* Hoseok remembered Mark's words. He sighed and shakes his head. He can't do that... He can't be selfish for his own happiness and for own good while someone died because of his selfishness.

"There is a free room there Jimin it's for my baby soon but since you are here you can stay there." Hoseok said, he decided that he will let his best friend stay with him.

"Omo hyung! Does--"

"Yes Jimin, I will let you stay here. But please clean the house..." Hoseok said.

"Yaaaasss!" Jimin answered.

---

The next day it was normal not when Hoseok's nausea hits him again.

"Hyung are you alright?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok opened the door.

"Yeah I'm okay." Hoseok answered.

Hoseok cooked for their breakfast. Jimin asked if he is really okay, the smaller one asked if it's hard, if he is nervous

"Jimin you got no jams." Hoseok answered shortly.

"I'm okay. It's hard when this... Nervous a little bit. I'm nervous that Namjoon's clumsiness might hit me--" Hoseok stopped talking whe. He realized that he mentioned his soon to be ex husband's name.

"I-- let's eat." Hoseok said and the meal became silent.

Jimin can feel that Hoseok loves Namjoon so much but he just can't see why this ray of sunshine keeps on pushing him away.

---

"Hyung? Here is the annulment papers." Taehyung said, Jungkook was at the back talking at Jimin.

"Jungkook! Turn on the loudspeaker."

"KIM NAMJOON! MR. RM! THE FUCK! DON'T YOU DARE TO SIGN THAT FUCKING SHEET OF PAPER! HYUNG LISTEN TO ME OKAY. MAKE SOME ACCIDENT SPILL A COFFEE ON THAT PIECE OF SHIT. THEN I CAN SAY THAT TO HOSEOK HYUNG. THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS AGAIN." - Jimin said in other line.

"The fuck Jimin you got no jams. Shut the fuck up there." - Namjoon answered.

Because he was staring at the paper... Thinking if Jimin is right.

"I love him right?" Namjoon muttered, then pushed his coffee.

"You really do, hyung. I hope you can get yourself together and do something with your ex-girlfriend's shit." Taehyung said smiling showing his boxy smile.

Namjoom showed his dimples.

"Excuse me? I'm still here?" Jimin butted in.

"Yeah they can here how talkative you're hyung." Jungkook answered to him.

"Tae, I want you to investigate who is the father of Hyeri's baby. Because I know that I'm not the father of the child."

"After you know who is the father, get me a plane ticket after 6 months. The annulment papers will be dropped again by that month. I'll deliver it to Hoseok by myself." Namjoon said.

Namjoon thought that by that time his Hoseok is ready to answer him why he keeps on pushing him away.

"Oh my gawd! KIM NAMJOON IS BACK!" Jimin said on the other line.

---

Hoseok's 3rd class has just finished, he was eating his lunch at a small cafe near the University he worked at. When one of his students came in the cafe. Holding a piece of paper Hoseok was blinking.

"What is this?" Hoseok asked to her.

"Sir KIM Hoseok." She started and sniff.

"I-- how?"

"Siiiiiiirrrrrr! Why did you lie to us?" His students asked they are all running to his direction.

"I-- okay. Lets talk about this after I eat my food okay?" His students nodded obediently.

---

His advisory section are in the gym now. Waiting for Hoseok's answer.

"Is it real?" Student One asked.

"Yeah... I'm RM's husband." Hoseok answered.

"Listen to me first before I answer all of you. Don't tell him that I'm pregnant, don't put an article that I'm pregnant. Please." Hoseok asked begging to his students, the students hugged him.

"We will not sir, we promise." They said crying too.

Hoseok stood up and patted their heads.

"But we're against about you and him divorcing sir." The student number 2 said.

"Please sir don't break up with him. Fight for your way to his heart. Don't let that bitch ex of him ruined your family." Hoseok bitterly smiled.

"I can't do that." The students all looked so sad.

Hoseok smiled, to lighten up the mood.

"Okay okay--  your next class will start soon go back to your classes." Hoseok said.

Before they left they hugged Hoseok one by one.

When Hoseok came back at his office one of the faculty staff said that he have some sticky notes at the back of his denim jacket.

Hoseok sighed.

When he took of his jacket to remove them...

[Hoseok... Sir Hoseok please don't leave him.]

[Fight for your love sir!]

[Sir please be careful from now on you'll be having a baby soon.]

[Sir Hoseok~ please don't sign.]

[NAMSEOK IS REAL SIR!]

[Sir we will protect you from that bitchy ex! Just fight for your love!]

[I've read somewhere it's okay to be selfish sir.]

Hoseok can't hide how touch he is, he was crying with all of the sticky note on his jacket, he pulled them one by one and keep inside a box.

"Is it okay? To be selfish?" Hoseok muttered to himself.

------

I'm baaaack ohohohoho ~
And I'm so happy because I got 1k+ reads now ohohohoho hahahaha.

I love you aaaaaall *send Hoseok's heart shaped raddish* we will change our book cover HAHAHAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 742 13
Your relationships always end up so fast and get yourself hurt. And you just wished that one day a guy would come to you and love you wholeheartedly...
96K 6K 125
We'll meet each other one day. We promise. Sincerely, BTS -bts letter fic- -plot and dialogue included- -completed- cover by @Jimemeipabo
187K 10.4K 62
"Tell me, Y/N," Hoseok says while he smiles at you. "Are you a member of the Mile High Club?" His voice has a tone of amusement in it as he speaks. ...
5.5K 369 33
Vhope fic inspired by the run/I need you music video in which Hoseok becomes Tae Hyung's one and only hope.