Watch N' Learn

By TipHarris

Being a part of a close-knit group of friends has its perks. You share laughs together, you have fun together... More

Watch N' Learn
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 63

13.4K 576 41
By TipHarris

Chapter 63

Brea

“What’s up?”  Terrell asked.

We were sitting on the couch and I just needed to speak with him about a lot of things. I just want to be happy right now in my life and work on myself and my family.

“We need to talk...about us.” I said to him.

“What about us?”

“Do you have feelings for me?” I asked looking at him.

“Where is this coming from?

“Umm…well I’m going to try to work things out King. My heart is with him and I love him. We also have two kids together. I don’t just want to drop you like that, but he seems to have a problem with you because he thinks you have feelings for me. I’m so sick of the drama and everything, so I just want to be happy.” I sighed and looked down at my hands.

“He want you to quit talking to me?” Terrell asked looking at me.

“Yes, basically.”

“Damn, mane alright. I’m not even gonna say shit, but if that’s what you want then okay.”

“He don’t believe that you’re just my friend.”

“It’s cool, I hope ya’ll stuff workout, but if you need me you got my number.”

“Are you mad at me Terrell?” I asked him.

“Nah, I knew you were gonna try to work stuff out with him that’s why I tried to just stay cool with you. I understand what you’re doing though.” He said with a half smile.

I leaned over and hugged him really tight.

“I’m sorry about all this you’re still my friend.” I said.

“Yeah, I know.”

There was a knock at the door and I went to go get it.

It was King.

He walked in and Terrell stood up to leave.

“Aye, can I speak with you for a moment?” Terrell said to King.

My eyes widened a little bit and King looked at him like he was crazy but they stepped outside my door.

Oh boy.

King

I can’t believe this nigga wanted to talk to me, but whatever.

“What you want?” I asked staring at him.

“I’m not a hating ass nigga, nor do I wanna take your girl from you cause I know she wanna be with you. Making me leave her alone isn’t gonna change anything if you not doing right. Mane just treat your girl right cause she a good one. Even though you wanted to beef with me and shit I still respected you enough not to fuck with your girl. Anyways that’s all I wanted, she holding you down though just be a man bout your shit.”

I guess he was right.

“Alright.” I said.

“Be easy bruh.” He said as we shook hands and he left.

I walked back into the condo and Brea was sitting on the couch staring at her phone.

“Let’s talk.” I said sitting beside her.

“Good, I’m glad you want to.” She said.

“Where are the kids?”

“They are in the room sleeping.”

“Oh okay.”

“King.”

“Yeah?” I said looking at her.

“If we are going to work on our relationship and be together then you need to be just as dedicated as I am. I don’t want to be with a person who isn’t trying their best. I want to be with you because I love you and we have kids together. You were my first and I want you to be my last. I’m hoping one day we can have a relationship like E and Bella or even better but I’m gonna need you to work hard because I’m not gonna give up.” She said.

“I promise I’m gonna try Bre but you have to understand that I’m not perfect. I did some fucked up shit to you & I apologize. I’m glad you even still trying to work shit out with me. I guess I wasn’t ready for a kid but that’s not an excuse. I had a long talk with someone and I just got re-evaluating my life. I don’t want you leave me…you changed me in so many ways. I don’t wanna see you with anyone and I’m willing to do whatever I need to do to keep you happy…if you let me.” I said to her.

I was nervous as hell trying to talk to her because I don’t like telling my feelings and shit. I know I have been doing her wrong but I don’t want to see her with anyone else so why not try with her. I love her anyways.

“I understand that King, but I just want us to start over and try our best at our relationship and raising our kids. Let’s leave everything in the past and start clean.” She said.

“If that’s what you wanna do then cool.”

“King show me that you care because you aren’t really showing any emotion right now.” She said.

I pulled my dreads back in a ponytail and she looked at me smiling.

“How you want me to show you baby?” I asked.

She leaned over and kissed me on the neck.

I smiled.

“You wanna go there with me?”

“It’s been a while babe…” she whispered in my ear.

“So this how we about to make up?”

She turned my head to look her in the eyes.

“Is there another way that you’d rather do cause if not I would really like it this way.”

I kissed her on the lips and she pulled me down on top her…and I got inside her.

Jamahl

“Baby!” I said walking into the crib.

“Yes?” Indiaah said running and jumping in my arms.

“What the hell you so excited about?” I asked laughing.

“My baby is home.” She said kissing on me.

“You have no life outside of me.”

“I really don’t.”

“I’m hungry, what you got to eat?”

She looked at me smiling. Lil freak mane.

“Girl…you better stop playing with me.” I said wrapping my hands around her waist.

“You like what I have to eat though…you always did.” She said kissing me.

“Can I get some of it right now?”

“You can’t have  dessert before dinner sweetheart.”

“Oh really?” I said picking her up and carrying her to the bed.

“Babe the food is done already.” She said laughing.

“I need my dessert first.” I told her.

It wasn’t long before my face was buried between her legs. Gotta trEAT your lady right…right?

Gave her the business.

Zoey

I can’t believe what my fiancé…omg that sounds so nice, but I can’t believe he did all of this for me. Ezra was in the kitchen with Alyssa cooking things and I had started planning our wedding. Excited isn’t even the word. I wasn’t expecting him to do any of the things he did. I love him so much.

“Baby.” I said walking over to E and hugging him from behind.

“What’s good bae.” He said turning around and kissing me.

“What are you guys cooking?” I said glancing around.

“Umm…some of everything I guess…Alley wanted to.”

“Oh okay.”

“Go lay down baby or finish planning, we’ll bring your food to you.” Ezra said.

“Love you baby.” I said kissing him.

“Love you too B.” he said.

“Bye mommy.” Alyssa said smiling.

“Bye baby.” I said going over and kissing her forehead then going to our room.

I sat on the bed, grabbed the computer and started to plan more things. This is going to be one of the best days of my life. I can’t believe I am getting married to the man of my dreams.

God is good.

[ WASN'T MUCH BUT IT IS COMING TO AN END SOON SO BRACE YOURSELF. ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS BECAUSE ONCE THE STORY IS DONE THAT'S IT!!] 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 3.2K 32
𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝘀... 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝘀?
665K 39.9K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
13K 135 26
this story is about "hood love" and some of the downfalls of loyalty. friends/family who stick together and how they survive in their perception of r...
297K 8K 22
Jayda and Peyton making changes, Jaeson returning to his old habits that gets him in trouble with the law more than it should. Jayda starts to wonder...