MERMAID º teen wolf ¹

adoremikaelson tarafından

❛i love everything about you and i wish i didn't i love you more then i've ever loved myself, and i think tha... Daha Fazla

EXPLANATION
MERMAID
CHAPTER ONE; THE RETURN & MYSTERY BOY
CHAPTER TWO; EVERYTHING IS NOT THE SAME
CHAPTER THREE; DETENTION GONE WRONG
CHAPTER FOUR; MESSY TRYOUTS
CHAPTER FIVE; WHAT ARE YOU
CHAPTER SIX; LIAM GOT AWAY
CHAPTER SEVEN; FULL MOON
CHAPTER EIGHT; WHAT ARE YOU, ODEYA
CHAPTER NINE; THE SUPERNATURAL DEADPOOL
CHAPTER ELEVEN; EVERYONE KNOWS THE TRUTH
CHAPTER TWELVE; SICKNESS AROUND THE SCHOOL
CHAPTER THIRTEEN; YOUR TAILS SHOWING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN; YOURE SICK, DEREK
CHAPTER FIFTEEN; ICELAND SNAKES
CHAPTER SIXTEEN; THE BENEFACTOR
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN; NOTHING IS OKAY
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN; BLISSFUL LOVE
CHAPTER NINETEEN; BATTLE OF THE FITTEST
CHAPTER TWENTY; SHE'S BACK
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE; SHUT UP AND LET ME KISS YOU
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO; TRIP TO MEXICO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE; DEREK'S DEAD
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR; THE LAST DEATH
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE; THE FUNERAL
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!
SEQUEL IS UP. . .FOR REAL

CHAPTER TEN; YOU HAVE A FREAKING TAIL!

12.2K 398 138
adoremikaelson tarafından

chapter ten:
( mermaid )

       THE DOOR to the Stilinski household slammed shut as Odeya walked through the front doors, chewing on the old gum she'd been too lazy to throw out. She stopped mid-track at the sight of Kira, Scott, Derek, and Stiles sitting in the living room with gloomy looks.

       Her face dropped, "What? did someone die?" she asked cautiously.

     She placed her bag on the hardwood floor and took her gum out of her mouth before throwing it into the garbage, wondering what would be so bad nobody answered her immediately. Her mind didn't even think it was about her.

        "We know" Stiles spat.

        Odeya froze, tilting her head before laughing light-hearted, praying that this wasn't about what she thought it was. "You know what?" she asked looking directly at Derek. Had he actually ratted her out? god if he had she would kill the werewolf.

       "He didn't tell us anything" Scott filled in for her, making Odeya drop her gaze.

      Kira stood there unsure what to say or do, Odeya knew Scott brought her along for support and not because she needed to be there.

      "This isn't fair" Odeya rushed out, "You're-You're acting like I'm a drug addict" she uttered out. She could feel all her walls coming down, everything she was supposed to do was gone. The one job she had when she came back was already ruined, they already knew everything about her and there was nothing she could do to change it.

      Stiles couldn't look her in the eyes, "You're on the list for twelve million dollars Odeya" He broke the news.

       Odeya look away for a moment as some tears clouded her vision. She was panicking, this wasn't how it was supposed to happen. "I know you guys probably think I'm evil but I'm not I'm-" she paused, getting soaked by the cup of water Derek through at her.

       Odeya glared at him, silently cursing as those six seconds came quicker than normal and she went tumbling down to the floor, making everyone seem taller than they really were.

      There were gasps heard before Stiles's eyes widened "Odessa Jackeline Stilinski, why do you have a tail!" he exclaimed in pure shock.

       Odeya laughed lightly, attempting to hide her shock that this was how they'd be finding out "Yeah-I'll uh, I'll get back to you on that" she began, holding her hand over her orange tail while steam covered everyone's vision, a few minutes later she was back on her feet.

      "I think it's time I explain everything" she decided, her voice wobbling.

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜ 

      ODEYEA SIPPED on her water bottle with a straw for extra safety, feeling slightly light-headed worrying about how everyone would react to the truth. She sat across from everyone, on a chair the other side of the room watching as everyone was waiting for an explanation. She felt like she was on trail for murder, but she couldn't help what she wasn't. It wasn't like she asked to be a mermaid.

       "So. . ." she trailed off fidgeting with the straw from her nerves. She could feel herself beating up.

       "Odeya" Stiles spoke softly, leaning forward and grabbing her fidgeting hands, "Just tell us" he said.

      Scott nodded, "We won't be mad" he added for support.

      Odeya took a big breath of air before explaining. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. "It happened over the summer. Me and my best friend Lauren were exploring this island called Mako when I fell down into a cave. It was the most beautiful cave I've ever seen, and Lauren being Lauren jumped down there with me" she paused, looking at their reactions so far.

        She exhaled surprised they hadn't already thrown her out. She looked at her brother, seeing the support in his eyes that made her continue. "The only way we could get out was to swim through the moon pool out to the ocean, but it was already so late and as soon as we jumped in it started bubbling around us, almost pushing us under. We could see the moon above us clearly and once it disappeared, so did the bubbles" she cleared her throat being so caught up reminiscing.

          "Then what?" Derek asked, speaking for the first time.

            Odeya sighed, "Nothing happened. Until the next day. I went for a swim and all the water surrounding me seemed to levitate. I asked Lauren and the same thing was happening to her. It seemed amazing at first, like a gift "She admitted, remembering how entranced she had been at first. "But by the next full moon, whenever we touched water we'd grow tails, I'm able to stay underwater for over an hour without coming up for air" she managed to ramble.

       Stiles looked her in the eyes, she could tell he was already blaming himself. She knew him better then he knew himself, she could tell he was already creating some twisted story of how he should have known, how he should have been there for her.

         Odeya scratched the back of her head before continuing. "But now every full moon it gets so controlling that I can't control myself and I end up swimming in a moon pool. I didn't know till we were at Lydia's that there's another moon pool a few minutes away from there" she explained, "And every full moon my powers grow harder and harder to control. Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys but I thought by now I'd be able to get rid of it" she apologized.

         The room fell silent and Odeya's heart sped up. What were they going to think of her? Mermaids shouldn't even exist. It seemed to far fetched to be true.

       "So that's why you quit the swim team" Stiles broke the silence.

        Odeya chuckled in response, wiping away a couple tears that had fell. "I tell you all this and that's all you care about?" she asked, making Stiles crack a smile.

      "As you said, it's not your fault this happened, you were just at the right place at the right time" Scott mentioned.

      "Also growing a tail is pretty cool" Kira admitted.

      "Yeah, how do you shower?" Stiles wondered.

        Odeya broke out into a fit of laughter, "Only baths. Which must I say are extremely annoying trying to clean your tail, and the salt water reeks" she explained lightening the mood.

       "Sorry we were kinda harsh before" Stiles apologized.

      Odeya shrugged, "It's fine. Finally being able to get this off my chest is a relief so really I should be thanking the four of you" she replied with a smile.

       Stiles stopped her after she stood up and pulled her into a hug. It was like all the eight on her chest had crumbled away, like she could finally breathe probably.

        "I hate that you felt like you couldn't tell me that" He said with his head on top of hers. Which sucked since he was nearly six feet tall and she was just under five, five.

         She sniffled, not feeling awkward in front of the group even though she should have. These people were her family, at least Scott and Stiles were. Who knew about Derek and Kira.

          She pulled out of the hug, "I don't know why I just thought you'd be disappointed or something" she admitted, laughing at herself. If anybody was going to support her it would be Stiles, she should've known the whole time.

          "You can never disappoint me, you're the perfect twin. Daya, seriously, never hide stuff like this from me, I want to be there for you. I wasn't in the past so let me make up for it now" Stiles said with a sad smile.

           Odeya nodded, "I promise. From now on I'll keep you guys in the loop" she said looking behind to the rest of the pack. "I'll be right back" she excused before walking away.

       "Odeya" Derek called after her, catching up with the brunette.

      "Yes?" She asked softly, turning around to face him. She was slightly embarrassed her cheeks were red and her eyes were teary. She hated crying, especially in front of her friends and family.

       Derek sighed heavily, "I don't say this a lot" he began, "But I'm sorry for how I acted that night" he apologized.

      Odeya sent him a small smile, "Derek stop apologizing. I flung you across the room so I think we're even" she reminded.

      Derek couldn't stop himself from smiling back at the shorter brunette, "So you're basically part fish, right?" he joked.

      Odeya stuck her tongue out at the boy as he did the same to her. "Basically I'm like one thousand percent cooler than you" she replied and the two quietly laughed with one and other. They walked into the kitchen and Odeya hopped up onto the counter. "Do you miss being older?" she wondered, knowing it was a sensitive topic.

       Derek shrugged, pulling out a juice box from the fridge. "It's weird not knowing what I was like as an adult and everyone else remembers me. But if I hadn't been aged back then I wouldn't have met you" he said slyly.

      Odeya looked away for a moment silently cursing at how easy it was to make her swoon, "I did know you before you were aged back" She admitted, "Though you were like twenty and we barely talked, there were times when I'd see you punch Stiles and he'd play it off. I kinda didn't like you" she finished timidly.

      Derek tilted his head, "What about now?"

      Odeya blinked a couple times, not noticing how close to her he was. "Now you're. . .manageable," she teased, barely being able to breathe around him. She ruffled his hair, knowing it would annoy him. "I've got to go call Lauren she said there's an emergency, but we should do something later" she offered.

      Derek nodded, looking back to the pack in the other room, they could basically hangout whenever considering he was living with them for the time being. "We should go for a swim" he suggested.

      Odeya shook her head, "I'd be to fast for you" she started before pausing, taking a double take, "Did you just ask me on a date?" she asked shyly. She mentally cursed herself, she was about to make everything awkward.

       Derek chuckled at how timid she was "Only if you want too" he spoke sincerely.

      Odeya nodded, "I'd like that"

A/N: My ship is sailing I repeat my ship is sailing!

Qotd: High School Musical or Camp Rock?

Also, does anyone know how to do Algebra I have a test tmmr and I'm clueless :/

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 25.3K 35
"I love you, Derek Hale." The moment Derek met Emilia, he knew. He knew he would love her forever. Protect her no matter what. He would be at her sid...
105K 3.6K 24
❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘩𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥? 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦�...
15.8K 663 28
❝TIME TO CONFRONT YOUR PAST AND YOUR FEARS.❞ In which Maddie has to learn to make a choice. Pack or Family. Or can she have both? {book three} {teen...
284K 6.1K 75
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. "you're mine sweetheart, you're always going to be mine... forever." or in which a dark, brooding, mysterious alpha werewolf m...