Alpha And His Lair [On Hold]

By andruee_

Highest Ranks: #6 in Crazygirls, #6 in Scheme, #16 in Biting! Since 11/13/18! Thank you all so much <3! "W... More

🐺Alpha And His Lair🐺
🐺Cast & Crew/Characters🐺
#1: Hill Billy Soph
#3: Beautiful Black Fur
#4: Significant Blood
#5: Crazy Eyed Grounder

#2: Accidentally Bit

54 20 27
By andruee_

Author's Note:

Okay so this is the scratch or bite of a certain person's, just know that I tried looking for really good pics but failed miserably. Please don't hesitate to vote or comment I do love it❤❤.

-🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾-

Alpha
And
His
Lair

••SOPHIA'S POV••
__________________

During class I kept having this feeling of regret hit me, telling me to stay away from things that I don't believe, telling me to stop thinking about all of it. My mind kept taking me to places that I've never been before, a world with a bunch of man-eating Werewolves? How can this be true?

20 minutes later class ended and soon I was on my way to lunch, on the way there I got a trippy message from Layla. It didn't even make sense. I texted back as soon as I saw it.

Layla: You have to believe they r real! Pls, halp. Sooph!!

Me: Huh where are you? What's going on!?

I ran to the cafeteria and threw my stuff onto the table, with all my tiny might I ran to the back of the school and went outside. I had to find out what was going on and there was no way I wasn't going to help my best friend. Running outside I looked around and found a bloody Layla on the floor, she was holding a wound in her shoulder. I didn't know what to think so I screamed.

"Ah! Help! Someone, anyone help please!" Once I've screamed a bunch of teachers and students came rushing to the scene. They helped Layla up and told me to go into the nurse's office, I went in and sat down crying.

"What happened!" Grace comes in crying.

"I don't know." I wipe a tear from my face and look up at Grace who is texting on her phone, a bunch of tears straddling her cheeks.

"It isn't safe anymore! Nothing is!" She says to me.

"I know, I'm sorry." After everything happened Layla went to the hospital and school was back to normal, kinda? I couldn't stop thinking about Layla and her wound, who did it? What did it?! I had to find out.

At lunch Grace and I sat at our normal table, we sat exactly in the back where no one really likes to sit. I chewed on a piece of my pizza and looked up at Grace. "Do you think she's okay?" I ask in a faint whisper.

"I hope so, Layla is strong she'll be fine."

"Whatever bit her I swear I'll kill them." My eyes started to burn from holding back tears. My eyebrows pushed in together, I wanted revenge. I needed it.

I could taste the fear in my throat, I wanted revenge for whoever bitten my best friend, but I had to wait. I had to find out who did it first.

"What was she doing outside anyways?!" Grace interrupts my rant on revenge and asks.

"Smoking probably." Shrugging my shoulders I pick my plate up and start to throw it away. On the way to the trash cans, a sorry faced Carter taps my shoulder, his own eyes filled with regretful tears.

"I'm sorry about Layla." He says.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault." I give him an assuring smile and throw my things away, Grace follows me behind. Spite that all of this happened way too fast but did anyone else notice that there were no footprints in the ground? No mark of the animal anywhere.

So what could have possibly bitten my best friend?

I make my way to my other classes. All I can basically hear from others is about the incident, Layla got bit, Layla is dead, Layla is this and that.

Leave Layla out of it, shouldn't these people be scared? Frightened that they actually might get bitten by a bitchy Werewolf!? I know I am. I don't believe in them though, they aren't real. Can't I be scared?

"Are you okay?" A familiar voice asks. I turn around and notice that there's Elizabeth Durst, she's not like everyone else. She's mostly quiet, she is popular though; she isn't one of those cliché assholes with a passion for bothering people, she's the opposite. Other than her light-headed friends she's pretty nice.

"I'm fine thank you." I place a small smile to my face and start to walk to my class.

"If you want I'll buy you some coffee later? If you need a friend."

"No it's okay really, thanks Liz." I walk away slowly just to admire my mistakes, why did I come to school today? Why did any of us come?

Next class is language arts, this'll be a delight. Cheer up Soph, you'll be okay. I nod my head at my thoughts and walk into the classroom.

"Hello Miss Quinn." Ms. Daniel says.

"Hi." I sit my stuff down and ignore everyone's stare.

"Why are you late?" The teacher asks in a rude tone.

"An incident happened to my friend." Is all I can say before most of the students are asking me all types of questions about Layla.

"Did she say what happened?!" A kid asks.

"Where was she?" Another unfamiliar voice asks.

"Is she okay?" They all ask.

"Quiet down! And give Sophia some room to breathe please!" Ms. Daniel says to the class.

"Sorry that I'm late." I put my head down in shame.

"It's alright, don't let it happen again." Soon Ms. Daniel starts class. My mind doesn't want to learn it wants to find out how my best friend almost nearly got killed but only bitten? This doesn't make sense. What the hell am I missing?

"Today we're going to be reading a book, now get out those books I gave you and let's start." Everyone gets out a book that I've never seen before.

What's wrong with me, I need to get back on track! I pull the book out from my back pack and start to read it. Once the reading session was over Ms. Daniel told us to tell her some stuff that happened in the book. I couldn't name one.

"Sophia do you have anything to share?" She asks with a smile.

"No ma'am." I say with a low tone.

"That's okay, anyone else?" I wish I was there to stop whatever happened to Layla, it's all my fault. Why can't I stop feeling guilty?

When the bell rings I hurry up and grab my things, rushing towards the door I open it and flea for my rights. I decided to walk home from school so people wouldn't bother me about the incident.

Where I live you have to go inside some woods just to get home, the sidewalk is covered in construction, I rather not waste my time and go over it all. Through the woods I go, the trees looked as if they'd been planted from a seed, the air was fresh, no part of this intimidated me. Except when I heard a crunching noise, it sounded like I was being followed.

I turned around and ignored it, hoping it was just me walking in the autumn leaves.

*Crunch* I heard it again! I turn around to see what the noise is, I don't see anything. Something tells me to start running instead of taking my sweet time. I dash through the woods and try to make it safely past all the dangers.

For all I know it could be a poisonous snake, we have a lot of those.

Once I'm home I take a deep breath and exhale it out. I'm so exhausted, I still don't have the strength to deal with my older brother Gabe. I just hope he went back to college for the week. Walking up my stairs I open the door with my spare key.

"I'm home!" I tell my family as I walk in.

"Sophia!! You're okay oh my goodness!" My mother snatches me into a bear hug and places her head onto mine. I look up in confusion.

"Urm what's going on?"

"We heard about Layla and the bite, is she okay? Are you and Grace okay?!" Dad rushed up to me and looks around my body to see if I'm okay.

"Dad, mom I'm fine. See?" I twirl around to show them I'm fine.

"You got home quick? Did you walk those woods again!!?" Dad says.

"I had to! All those kids kept asking me questions about Layla!"

"We told you not to go in those woods Soph!"

"So.." Crossing my arms I walk over to the stairs and stump up them.

"We will have this conversation later!" Mom says. I don't get why they are such dramatic heathens, I'm okay. I came home alive right, so what's the big deal? I close my bedroom door and sit on my bed looking outside the window, I can see the school bus dropping everyone off. It's not my fault that I hate questions, I'd like to ignore that stuff anyway.

I lay down on to my bed, staring at the ceiling. Wondering if anyone else got bit by that dumb creature. I ought to kill it! People can't say it was on an accident, how can she be bitten accidentally? That's just more of a reason to hunt the stupid thing down.

My day ends with terror, I fall asleep with a scowl put to my face. No one called me and checked up on me, they don't care. What if I got snatched by a predator? Would they even care? No they'd be too busy with Werewolf bullshit, and finding out if they're real or not.

I say they are fake, and that's final!

-🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾-
Author's Note:

Hehe... hi?😆 So that was the second chapter😭 I feel bad for making Layla get mauled but I needed something to remind me of why I don't go outside often, and seriously why is she even smoking? Just bad.

Anyways vote for me please❤😍, and don't forget to comment on how you feel about the book, I need true critics and feedback.

- ☔Love, Rue☔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 862 20
(if you haven't read The Girl With Two Mates, then don't start reading this. Please read that one first because this is the sequel) I'm no longer Sop...
11M 436K 61
Sequel to 'The Bite.' *You need to read 'The Bite' first before you read 'The Rise,' otherwise you're going to be very lost down this rabbit hol...
152K 5.5K 19
When Ezra saw her, he couldn't believe it. She couldn't be his mate. He already had one. There was some mistake. This was just some sick joke. It had...
936K 30.9K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...