Day Dreaming (BTS & Red Velve...

By Blue-Piscean

Don't worry, Love. None of this is a coincidence. A collection of BTS & Red Velvet one-shots More

Intro: Coincidences
WenGa: Mundane
VRene: A Fox
A/N: Dispatch
JungRi: Cherry Blossoms
Jungri: Cherry Blossoms Part 2
SeulMin: Pink Elephants Prologue
A/N: New Book
Nam___: Tteuksom
WenV: Vinyl
WenV: Vinyl Part 2
WenGa: Light Me Up
Seulmin: Overt is Covert (I)
SeulMin: Overt is Covert (II)
JungRi: Fanfictions
A/N: Private Chapter/s
WenGa: Weigh in Gold
Vrene & Jungri: Double Trouble
WenHope: The Bet
JoyJin: Oh Joy! Part 1
A/N: 5,000 (Read)
JoyJin: Oh Joy! Part 2
Jungri: Good for You (5000)
Seulmin: Take you Down
A/N: JUNGRI BOOK

SeulMin: Pink Elephants

1.9K 62 51
By Blue-Piscean

All of the members were gathered around in their spacious living room. A low black furnished table was positioned in the middle bearing all sorts of snacks, food and drinks.

A bucket of chicken wings strategically placed at the center; bowls of jjangmyeon and jjampong placed beside it; hamburgers for those who crave it; and a bowl of kimchi chigae for the cold weather - all sorts of food for the new year meeting.

There were bottles of soju and red wine and a seemingly harmless bottle of a non alcoholic strawberry champagne.

They were all dressed casually, wearing long sleeved clothing because of the winter chill in the air.

The atmosphere was calm, not at all formal, just comfortable. As if a group of friends decided to have a sleepover - which is what they do on a daily basis.

It seemed however, that there is an unspoken rule not to touch anything unless they are complete - and once they are complete Namjoon took it upon himself to grab a piece of chicken and munch on it.

The rest followed suit and grabbed the food they have been eyeing for a while.

"This year has seriously been full of pleasant surprises." Namjoon started.

"Jinjja. I never expected to cry this much while receiving awards." Yoongi said while holding a chicken wing between his index and thumb.

"Hyung, that's the most times I've seen you cry." Hoseok teased.

"No. No." Yoongi laughed, " I've probably cried a lot before, but this is the first time that I'm crying a lot because of happiness."

"Ahh. I never expected to come this far. All I know is that I have to work harder than anyone." Namjoon said holding out a drumstick.

"And we did, hyung." Jimin said as he slurped soup from his kimchi chigae, "I'm happy that our fans trusted us."

"Yeah. We couldn't make it without them."

A consensus of nods were seen in the circle.

Namjoon continued, "However, you all know that this level of trust with the fans entails more from us."

"Trust, work harder." Hoseok said as if talking more for himself than the group.

"And we should never stop growing as performers, artists, idols, musicians and as real people."

Yoongi spoke out, "It is important to make music for me, but my music is also inspired by a lot of things that I see and do out of the studio."

"Correct. That's why I appreciate Tae taking photography and Kookie as well with pictures and producing stuff."

"I do it because it helps my thoughts, hyung." Taehyung said unwrapping his second burger.

"It's just enjoyable, hyung." Jungkook said while slurping his jjangmyeon.

"Yah. Yah. What about me learning the guitar?"

Everyone bursted out laughing at Jin's sudden outburst of pettiness.

"Hyung, you barely practice!" Yoongi pointed out.

"Ne. Ne. And Jin-hyung's learning guitar as well and Jimin's reading more and going out with friends." Namjoon said to appease the older man.

"Good. That's more like it." Jin said and then he bagan to laugh at himself.

"Aigoo. Hyung is really shameless." Jimin said half laughing and snorting.

"Just use those experiences to make music that makes people more human." Namjoon paused to make his statement sink in or for a more dramatic effect, "Art makes us all human."

"Ne." Everyone agreed.

"And before I forget, were there issues and concerns that we should talk about?" the leader asked.

"I'm working on my mixtape, and I'm stuck a bit. I just need your support."

"Hyung, I've listened to some tracks and they're awesome." Jimin quipped tapping the older man's knees.

"Hobi-ah you're doing great. There is no rush, you reveal it once you're satisfied with it."

"Thank you everyone." Hoseok smile and made a big heart with his arms and moved from side to side, doing an impromtu aegyo.

"Yah. what was that for."

Yoongi sipped his wine.

"Hobi-ah that's too much."

"Ay. Hyung I don't want to see that!"

Tae put his fingers on his head as if having a headache.

Jungkook stood up to attempt to kick his hyung.

Hoseok smiled and laughed at their reactions.

When all the laughter and the joking remarks died down, Jimin looked at his empty bowl and to each of his members. He could be satisfied with this right now, not dragging the group with his concerns, not troubling anyone with his feelings.

Trust.

That thought  kept on nudging him to spill what has been attempting topple over for a while.

"Everyone." Jimin started.

Perhaps it was the sudden hint of forced bravado that made them shut up and look at the lad who just spoke, or his jam-less nature to cut-off the flow of conversations.

Either way he got their attention.

What now?

Start nice and slow.

"We're not dating."

"Nugu? Nugu?"

"Of course we are not. Oh. You're not talking about us?"

J-Hope became J-nope.

"I know."

"Yoongi-hyung what did you just say?"

Jungkook choked on his drink.

Nice Jimin. You're getting your jams back. Maybe. Never.

"Calm down everyone." the leader said.

"How to freaking calm down? How?" Jin said his face turning red. "Your kid just said 'dating'."

Namjoon sighed. "Can we let him finish his sentence first?" and he looked expectantly at Jimin who looked like a goldfish in a tank.

"Jimin. That was it?" And the lad sheepishly nodded.

Namjoon put two fongers on his temple. considering if shouldn't have asked Bighit to reconsider the kid back then.

"Oy. Yah. Give us more than three words." Taehyun stood up and gave Jimin a flick on the forehead.

Jimin nodded and started.

"Yoongi hyung what do you mean I'm not talking about us? And hyung stop giving me that face. Namjoon hyung, you know? and... Yah! That hurt Tae. Jungkook, gwenchana? And Jin hyung I'm talking about Seulgi-sshi."

Everyone became silent and processed what Jimin just said.

"Selgi-sshi?"

"Red Velvet?"

"Happiness! Annyeonghaseyo..."

"Yes. yes. Red velvet Seulgi-sshi who greets with Happine-."

"Can you just tell me what is happening I am confused."

"We all are Jin-hyung." Hobi remarked.

Jimin started. Again. For the third time.

"I just thought you knew. When we practiced for the SBS Gayo production the other idols kept on shipping us together. Then the staff showed me the Bangtanbomb he shot that day and wouldn't stop telling me I am so obvious. I thought it's just a matter of time before news broke out that we are dating and..."

"...and you wanted to tell us beforehand?"

Yoongi butted in, "You do realize that it was just their idea..."

"but hyung..." jimin started

"-and that you telling us means..."

"that you're noticing her now." Jungkook suddenly said.

Jimin nodded.

"and you find your eyes dart towards her direction everytime?" Jungkook continued.

Nodding.

"and you can't help but feel giddy when our schedules overlap."

Ferocious nodding.

"-and you wanted to dedicate a song to her because she just takes your breath away..." Jungkook had a faraway look now "and everything she does is beautiful even her sneezing is art."

The other members just stared at the exchange, with Jungkook's questions and Jimin's continuous nodding.

"Jungkook-ah, are we still talking about Jimin?" Tae inquired, looking at the lost look on everyone's faces.

"Let's talk about it later, Jungkook." Namjoon intercepted "we're getting sidetracked here."

"So Jiminie, you like her?" Yoongi finally asked.

"I dont know hyung, can I?" he spoke with such helplessness that were also lost in thought, not wanting to tell him the wrong things to say.

"Yah. Don't ask that!" Jin hit him on his shoulder.

"Pink elephants!" Namjoon blurted out.

For the nth time the men were thrown into silence.

"What did you guys just think about?"

"Uuuh. Pink elephants?"

"My point is, he probably never took notice of her before."

Which I honestly doubt.

"But he does now. And it's probably because of the rumors or the shipping that happened. Here's what I'm going to tell you."

"Don't like her. Think of Bangtan before anything else. Think of the risk that you are making."

The other member's mouth flew open. Unable to comprehend the turn of events, and feeling sorry for Jimin as well.

"-that's what I'm going to tell you as a leader without a heart. Here's what I'm telling you as a person: No one owns you Jimin, I cannot control you. I'm not asking you to not think of the group anymore, but you make decisions as all human beings does. Everyone goes through the same thing of liking someone. Heck, I can say that anyone here will go through the same thing. Being in this group taught me that sincerity and genuineness means a lot. And I'm talking to everyone of you, if you sincerely like a person, it will show. And will make you a better artist, idol, musician, performer - a better person"

If no one clapped at that time it was because everyone was too stunned to move. There was, however, a collective sigh of relief. As if everyone has been craving to hear those exact words for themselves.

They were left to their own thoughts for a while, thinking of what their leader brought forth tonight, before Yoongi broke the comfortable silence.

"Everyone! Let's toast for past 2016 and the new year 2017!"

And each one raised a glass and cheered. For what was, what could be and who they are right now.

Later that evening, in the comfort of their shared room. Taehyung gave Namjoon a pat on the back and a thumbs up.

"That was really nice of you Leader-nim." He said smiling while doing a slight bow.

"It's the least that I can do. And have you seen Jimin's face?"

Taehyung shook his head. No.

"He's too far gone already."

Later that night Jimin had a very strange dream, he dreamt of pink bears dancing.

《------------------- 》

That was too long for an intro.

I actually think they know about the rumors and have talked it out amongst themselves.

Any idol can have the right to date. I don't get overpossessive fans.

For me as long as I see that the person is making them happy then I'm happy.

Guys! I need to survey my readers to know your ages. Please comment. Just give me a dot please.

EVEN A DOT WILL DO.

□ < 13

□ 13 - 15

□ 15 - 17

□ 18 - 22

□ 22 - 25

□ > 25

I need this information for future references. Hehe.

🍀 Divs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

stop! go! By liz

Fanfiction

91.6K 4.1K 75
ig themed story for bangtanvelvet date started: 07/18/18 date ended: 09/23/18
778 5 12
Disclaimer : Photo does not belong to me! I do not own any of the members and this is strictly for entertainment purposes ONLY! These are BTS ships O...
6.5K 224 13
-GOT7 -BTOB -BTS -TWICE -REDVELVET -ETC. -Wendy -Mark -Taehyung (V) -MarkDy -WenV -WenBam -WenJin -WenIel -WenSeul (Seulgi and Wendy's frienship is g...
3.2K 123 7
A compilation of my VRENE one shots and short stories <3